All Comments on 'Almost Pt. 05'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story so far

This has a lot more potential before is romance is finished! 5*+ so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Brilliant, I just wish the chapters were longer and more frequent.

ipmwebipmwebover 6 years ago
Great Story

I agree with the other comments. Great story so far - thank you for sharing your thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No sex. No problem.

Best chapter yet. Looking foward to to next. Lots of charecters which could be confusing, but each one has been given distinct personalities. I thought I knew where this was going but I'm so sure now. Good Story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Great story with an unusual, yet highly interesting plot.......More please!

prsstaridprsstaridover 6 years ago
My favorite chapter yet

I have to say that this is my favorite chapter yet of this story but I have a few recommendations for you. There were quite a few editing errors that tend to distract from story. I would suggest to get an editor to help clean up the story if possible. I know when I am writing and email I'm horrible about proofing my own work. If its really important, I will get a co-worker or my wife to look at it to see if it make sense to them.

The other point I would like to make is the same as some others have already, if you are going to write 1 or 2 page chapters, you need to post more frequently, otherwise the readers will feel it is not work there time. Perhaps wait to post until you have completed it and then release a chapter a day or every other day?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more!!!quick!!

Good way to add suspense, I only hope you carry on writing and don't disappear like some other authors/writers it takes balls to do what you do, I hope you keep yours, Francois L Baird(SA)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More Please

Love the story line , looking forward to the next chapter. Please keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not to my liking

tooo much wholesome "good ol' american" politic shit...

the kid is a national trasure and just like that after all these year suddenly they freely tell her family EVERYTHING? couldn't they settle for "he work for us, national secret"?

same for him, blabering everything...

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years agoAuthor
To previous commenter.

Thank you for your comments. I will consider your suggestions.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
Screw

all the haters. This if fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fun

You may not be a Tom Clancy but I find your story amusing. Keep going!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Yeah

that was funny. I would think a lot of the BS with the parents could have waited till at least a third date. lol

Read this a long time ago. Enjoying it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet! Love what Agent McDonald did at the end!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Almost Pt. 04.2 Previous Part
Almost Series Info