All Comments on 'Almost Pt. 08'

by danoctober

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This is it?

After 45 days, this is it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
not bad

I have read each instalment and waited to rate it as one. It started really well and quite credibly, there are a few typos and name issues bur overall not too distracting. The whole terrorist attack scenario at the restaurant really doesnt stand up too well and frankly the sexy secretary scenario with Benjamin is a total irrelevance and detracts from the story. Maybe you should have sat and read it through . However the effort you put in warrants a four and thanks for the read .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More.

Keep going. Don't stop now. 5 Stars for encouragement to add the next chapter sooner than later. And make it longer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I agree with first commenter here...

That's it??? One page??? Come on man. One freaking page???!!!! I like this story and all, but danoctober you have to post more than one page at a time. I have been following this from the beginning and I know others have too. Seriously, you need to work on this story more. I read your other one and it was different, but don't forget to work on this one too. I am only complaining because I like your story and want to see where this goes. In the very first chapter and in first couple of paragraphs you had Dan regretting meeting a young woman who nearly destroyed him. Did I miss that part or is Samantha that woman? Did that event already happen? You have so many characters jumping in and out of each part. I guess I'm asking if there is a end game here. Does Dan and Samantha get married or what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Such a good story but I really hoped for much more in this chapter. Please don't be long before you get the next chapter out.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 6 years ago
Confused

Been too long since the last chapter and I have forgotten it. Nothing here made any sense whatsoever, and I did try. Even read the whole thing, took me 5 minutes but I pushed myself through it.

If it is so long between bites then you need to rehash what happened before. This is not the only story I read, so names and details get forgotten.

Plus poor proof reading doesn't help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

What a bunch of dribble. Is this being written with your right brain?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HEY!

Read the whole thing in one sitting. Okay, now what happens next. You need to add more than one page at a time. Liked the story. Don't stop now author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A New Year

Looking forward to the new year, and the rest of the Dan and Sam story. Great idea, just keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Finished????

I have been patiently waiting for the continuance of this excellent tale; checking at least once a week to see if a new episode has been posted. Please don't leave this story hanging and post the next chapter A.S.A.P.

Tofu22Tofu22about 6 years ago
Different - yeah :)

As an unfolding story it is a very interesting read, well done looking forward to it progressing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Need to finish

This not done. Please continue

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry...

Sorry for dropping off the radar. I groove on these characters too. I have re-read all the comments posted and tweaked all chapters into one long story line.

I am working on 2nd half of this story. All previous charactors will be included. And love it or hate it, even President Trump returns.

There will additions including Dan's sister, Dan's first experience, misunderstandings, and will true love conquers all?

I would like to remind what was said at the very beginning. That this was a writing exercise with an open invitation to add a chapter of your own.

All that being said, if you want to continue following this nonsense, I'm good. Just living the dream and working a full time job.

Hey anon, I read all you folks comments. Some are quite good. Some comments are like one monkey throwing shit at other monkey. Free speech. Life in the magic kingdom. All good.

Here's the deal. Just because there is a rabbit hole available to go down, doesn't mean you have to do it.

BoomerbillBoomerbillalmost 6 years ago
I’m hooked

OK, I’ll admit it, despite the apparent lack of editing, this story has me hooked. I am a bit confused, “How to destroy a perfect marriage”, doesn’t seem to have nearly as many wordos, typos, malaprops, etc. What with that?

tofu226tofu226almost 6 years ago
Looking forward to further chapters of "Almost".

Have a few favorite authors and you are there and come under the "pleasantly different" category. Must be difficult balancing life with writing - if I only had talent.😉 Thanks for your stories and I hope you find the time to complete "Almost" whilst also finding time to enjoy life.

Please keep us updated on progress 👀

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Quick

Hurry

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
LOL

Monkeys throwing shit. Truer words were never spoken. Hope there's a finish to this. I've got to know.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
Amusing!

This series is a very fun read. The calamity spreading in every direction is hilarious.

But why end it there??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Nice but

Ending?????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Feling like douchebag

Wow you are a real crafter in crafting a story and hung up like a sucker 🤣.

I think you should finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not nice.

Great story that needs an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
great

Very nice but really needs a closing chapter.

Felt like the story just ended.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This has been a great series, but the story is open ended. It really needs one or more chapters. I'm very disappointed as this last chapter was 4 years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Really enjoying this series, but seems to gave stooped. Please finish the additional chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful series, but waiting for additional chapters. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Would really like to read more about them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story overall except for Part 07. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

this can be the end i really liked the story but you have to give it an ending please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, but there needs to be at least one more chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdanoctober@danoctober
Wow! What a time to be alive. Hope everyone passing by has everything going their way, with all good and no bad. Positive vibes from me to you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Almost Pt. 07 Previous Part
Almost Series Info

SIMILAR Stories