All Comments on 'Almost Too Much'

by ainu2

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I like the way this author thinks

Goodness !!!! To be so fucking lucky, especially having a mom like he has. He would have to drink a lot of Gatorade and take Viagra every day just to satisfy all of those sweet ladies.

Just the thought..... having too much pussy, must be some kind of sin against humanity.

A great story. What about another chapter, especially of him taking care of his mom and sister.

Thanks for the good fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

Oh wonderful, I dream all the time about have so many lush cunts to eat, suck and fuck. Just love to get drunk on pussy juice. More please lots more

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Far fetched but...

This story it a little far fetched but you know what? It just falls into by believable category by a slim margin. The story was highly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Man they are all sluts, god how I hate women like the whores in this story, I'm surprised they don't sell themselves like whores with their attitude

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

The story is not much believable.... Thats all i wud say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
major goof

at the begining you said the father played foot ball in college and pro but the next paragraph says he got a job right after college. ONE OR THE OTHER CAN'T BE BOTH EITHER HE PLAYED PRO BALL OR GOT A JOB. if you had said he played pro ball a few years then got a job that would be ok BUT NOT THE WAY YOU WROTE IT. get a good editor and do a total rewrite on this and all stories you have posted. SHOW SOME PRIDE IN YOUR WORK AND A LOT OF RESPECT FOR THE READERS AND BE SURE TO USE A GOOD EDITOR AND MAKE SURE YOUR STORIES ARE BELIEVABLE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
total waste of time

started ok but went down hill fast especially when all the girls got involved and the end sucked when they were talking about getting more guys involved. the best thing you could do is delete this and stop writing.

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
That was good !

Very good !

Amy chance of some further adventures ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Annie has a tighter vagina than her mother."

It is so cool when a young guy can compare the tightness of his sister's sweet little slit to his mother's warm wet cunt. This boy doesn't need any of the other twats he's sampled. The two family twats, his sis's twat and his mom's twat, are enough for this kid for years to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
pregnant

At the very end of the story it would be better if everybody end up getting pregnant by him

auhunter04auhunter04almost 7 years ago

What happened to GF and game making operation

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 STARS

But, would be more realistic if Mom had given him the talk and come on to him years before. Then later on, lil sis gets curious and talks, then later they experiment little by little, until she's very experienced, so that by her 18th birthday she wants to share her brother with a friend, finally culminating in the big blowout, long weekend at the lake and cabin. Instead, like so many of these type stories, having it all compressed into a short time frame, makes it more unrealistic (hence, some of the comments), but also makes it hotter (hence, 5 stars). After all, Playboy did not make it by realistically displaying plain and ordinary women. Similarly, we should not expect our Literotica writers to give us realistic tales of believable sex over a realistic time frame with plain and ordinary women. Still, one feels compelled to comment on the unrealism of having 5 hot, perfect and near-perfect women (all expert in giving sexual pleasure), and all within the span of 3 days -- just as one might feel compelled to comment on the unrealism of the perfect air-brushed or digitally enhanced perfections of Playboy, even while enjoying them. Having said that, this is an excellent male fantasy -- having 5(!) super-hotties come on to you (rather than vice versa) until you've had all the grade-A sex you want and more.

As described above, sex before 18 would fit better. A Literotica writer may relate murder -- an illegal act, but not illegal to describe; yet he may not (even though this is LitEROTICA) relate underage sex -- an illegal act, but not illegal to describe. Curiously, a newspaper reporter may relate actual, real underage sex, but a Literotica author may not relate fictional, fantasy underage sex -- even though he may relate rape (so long as the person is of age, of course!)! 14 or 15 would be a more fitting Literotica age.

Anonymous (major goof), sees a conflict that I did not. Still don't -- maybe the job he got right out of college was pro ball. Even if not, who cares?

Another Anonymous wants them pregnant. To me that would have lowered the story.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

At some point It all got a little boring. The sex was pretty boring. The girls were boring. The only highlight was the sex with his sister.

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 2 years ago

The story sounded mechanical. No love, just doing it to get it over with. Mike was a toy and he knew it. 3*

ToughSailorToughSailor6 months ago

Not much of a story. No work up or seduction, just serial fucking . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous