Almost Too Much

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sluts? Well, I can see why you'd think that. But I've only been with one guy before you. Ann and Diane and I were all virgins until a couple months ago, we were all over eighteen when it happened for us. Diane maybe has been with two guys but maybe only one. Ann wanted you to be her first. It seemed a little kinky to me but I know that's what she wanted. But you weren't here and she was so horny that she went on without you. I doubt if she's been with more than two guys before now. I'm not sure about Karen, with those boobs, she's had guys after her since eighth grade but I'm pretty sure she really hasn't done much before this, either. It's just that each of us at one time or another had said that you were either the guy we wanted to have sex with or was the type of guy we wanted to have sex with. So Annie arranged this and we've all gone along with it. I think your Mom might have known about our plans, too. I gather that she was concerned you were getting too serious about a girl at school."

"Yes, I think my Mom knew. If not, she sure does now because everyone's been sitting on the beach watching each of you fuck me. And yeah, you said Annie wanting me was kinky and I agree. I'm sure my Mom was involved in that, too. But you girls have all had each other, too, haven't you?"

"Yeah, we had each other before we ever had boys involved. Ann started that but I have to admit we've all liked it and have done it often now."

"My Mom had something to do with that, too. She told me that incest was old hat, didn't mean anything any more. She also admitted that she's always liked both women and men. I'm fairly sure that she started Annie along those same lines. But then, it's worked for her so who am I to argue about it. But I've had enough for now. I'm going to get in that little boat and go out on the lake, alone, before someone else comes out her and tries to climb on me." I get my bathing suit, put it on, dive into the lake, swim over to the dock, got into our boat and start the motor and go out on the lake.

During and after dinner, the women I'd fucked and I all had civilized conversations just as if we were three or four days earlier when I wasn't aware that any of them had a sex life and they had not yet sucked on my cock or had it cum in their pussies. Pretty weird, actually. Everyone pretending not to be what we all are. Anyway, as bed time approached and I was wondering what was the plan to make use of my cock tonight, my Mom let me know that I was to share her bed. It seems weird to me that she's willing to be open and let these girls know that she's fucking her son. But then, maybe it's just my hang up. However, what eventually happened was even weirder than that. Because, I was not only sharing the bed with my mother but also with my sister. It's a threesome. I discovered that when I entered the room and my Mom and sister were already in bed together, waiting for me to join them. Apparently, they aren't at all hiding the fact that they have sex with each other in addition to having it with their son and brother. It's a lot for me to absorb in one fast weekend of almost nonstop sex.

As I've mentioned, my mother is gorgeous. Beautiful face, sexiest body possible. I'm beginning to realize that her main life function for years has been to maintain her looks and body. I don't know the facts but it probably includes some plastic surgery. Minor perhaps, just losing some wrinkles and any sag in her breasts, but the result is perfect. She could stand next to a blow up of her nude centerfold of twenty some years ago and she'd be every bit as desirable today as she was then. And Annie has essentially the same looks and body, almost like a clone of her mother. One difference, at least for the moment, is that Annie has a tighter vagina than her mother. Which makes me realize that my father has inserted himself into that vagina probably thousands of times (as well as many more vaginas, apparently) and has he ever inserted himself into Annie's yet? But how can I see anything negative in that since I've inserted myself into both, so why can't someone else? I don't think I want to know. It's too much. I won't be able to function for these two if I think along those lines too much. Which makes me realize that I'm sort of ashamed that I want to be able to perform as expected, I want to be with both of them.

To start, they trade off sucking me, not until I cum but just for the enjoyment of the feeling. Then I fuck Mom doggie style while she eats out Annie. I'm behind her, pumping into her pussy, looking over her shoulder at Annie, laying there with her legs spread wide so that Mom can get her face down into her pussy. Once Mom cums (and maybe Annie, too, I don't know) they switch places and I fuck Annie doggie style while she eats out Mom. Since I'm still hard, Mom sits on my face and Annie on my cock and they kiss and feel each others bodies and breasts while I help make them both cum again. This time I do cum into Annie's pussy. So that leads to Mom sucking all my cum out of Annie.

Then they're all over me, feeding me their breasts ( not all four at once, they seem to take turns) and their pussies (while I eat one, she eats the other and vice versa). They then double suck and lick me until I'm up again and I end up fucking both of them twice more before I cum again and admit that I'm done for the night. So we all curl up with each other and go to sleep. Tomorrow we go home, maybe I can escape and get back to writing code for a computer game and avoid any female for weeks.

It turns out that the girls have other plans. Before lunch, the other three each get me again. By now, if I can get hard, I think I could stay hard for hours. This time, Jessie is first, then Karen, then Diane. I'm sure that there are guys that think Karen is the best ever. For me, she's the least of the lot. Mom and Annie both have perfect bodies and insatiable sexual appetites. Jessie is almost as well built as Mom and Annie and is actually fun to be around plus a shaved pussy. Diane has that pink and white complexion and long, slim body with a particularly beautiful pussy that for some reason turns me on. I'd even thought about Diane and sex before all this happened.

Mom had me drive the big suburban home, she took the seat next to me and once we got under way, she napped. Jessie is the one that mentioned that, "Next time, with three bedrooms, we probably should have three girls and three guys. Sharing Mike and getting one shot a day was nice but isn't enough."

"But we don't keep the guy exclusively, do we, we trade around and share," was Annie's contribution. Diane and Karen both agreed that definitely, the guys were to be shared. I felt like asking if one of the three was to be Mom or was it just for young girls but I kept my silence.

At home, a call was waiting for me from the genius, he'd hit on some great new things and was anxious to get me involved and move on with our new game. So I managed to pack up some things and get out of there before I had to spend another night with Annie and Mom. Back to sanity.