All Comments on 'Aloha, My Love'

by Leenysman

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Kauai

Great story. 5 from me, although I am sure you meant the Kuhio highway is on the East side of the island :)

YourOnlineSecretYourOnlineSecretover 7 years ago

Your ability to channel your own experiences into your stories adds a layer to them that is very refreshing. The loss and melancholy is often palpable, which is what makes the release feel so much sweeter.

I was honestly wondering at first why this was under Taboo, especially when Jamie showed up. I still think it could have worked under your original plan, not that I am objecting to the direction you ultimately took. It does add a nice, interesting twist to what could have just been a standard coupling.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
@YourOnlineSecret

Part of the issue for me was that the story was feeling very similar in tone to my "Birthday At The Hotel Bar", except substituting a flight attendant for the bartender in that story. By introducing Jamie's Daddy fetish, it pushed the story into the Taboo category, at minimum, and once there, switching the daughters from interruptions to participants was an easy choice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story

Great story, love all the players. Any chance we will be seeing more of their adventures. or even the wedding.

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
A Wonderful Story With an Unexpected Twist

Great story. You kept my interest to the very end. As a widower myself, you made my day.

scotlytscotlytover 7 years ago
Great story.

Thanks for writing. I would.love to read more.

xsiveonexsiveoneover 7 years ago
A great story

I won't go into a lot of or long comment, suffice it to say, I found the story very moving especially at this time of year and knowing your circumstance. Thank you and Happy New Year.

JBOATJBOATover 7 years ago
Another Wonderful Story LM

Thanks for sharing this with us LM. I wish you as much joy and happiness in your own life as the fictional "Daddy" in this love story.

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A very yummy story!

Well done! I love that you turned it into a love story! So so very yummy indeed! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very good, but just one question.

Where are Katie & Tonya living (and I guess going to school)?

<P>

They state they started fucking when they roomed together their sophomore. Given the family's finances, it wouldn't make sense that they are going to college locally and not living at the condo. From the ending I infer the plan is for the four to basically be sharing a bed from now on, which might be kinda hard after the holidays when the two have to go back to college.

<P>

Yeah, yeah, yeah, I might be overthinking things, but for a story where the writer went into detail of the trip's itinerary, the ramifications of Cheryl's suicide, etc. (all of which, BTW, do add detail and believability to the story) this seems a detail that kinda slipped away.

Jjdoesit1Jjdoesit1over 7 years ago
Well done

A well written story of love (with good sex).

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years agoAuthor
One question...

Re: Anonymous question about Katie and Tonya. I did briefly cover that both girls have graduated and were sharing a condo with Larry, and that he had sold their house to be able to afford the last of their tuition. Their sophomore year would have been before Cheryl died, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
real air of authenticity

I liked it a lot. I get a bit sick of all the stories of people with lots of money and especially of money made through IT. Most of us are just average with average wages. It's a bit like most men believe they are better than average drivers and lovers.

Thanks

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 7 years ago
A wonderful story

thank you I really enjoyed this tale of love and affection, loss and heartache and eventually much more love and affection.

I think you could write another chapter to this so we get to spend some time with a wedding and moving house and maybe even a baby or three.

mjc66828mjc66828over 7 years ago
Excellent!!!

Has a real feeling... As I was reading, I experienced the thought that this could very well have happened. The tale of lose, and new love found was great. Like some of the other comments I would definitely enjoy reading a couple of more chapters to this story.

rnebularrnebularover 7 years ago
Loved it

First of all, sorry to hear of your loss. I can only imagine... This story was well paced and had alot of real emotion and love, made me want to join this family too. Thanks for sharing and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nope

Ruined it. We could feel the girls were coming to surprise dad, but the saffic twist killed it.

Hidalgo1001Hidalgo1001over 7 years ago
5* Inspiration. Thank You

I have always been a sucker for romance and tried to leave that as an end goal in my own writing (Moonlight and Warn Sand). I have never really thought about trying to write in the Tabboo genre but after reading this wonderful story, I'm in process of putting together my working notes. Thank you for the inspiration.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10about 7 years ago
Way overdone

You throw a man who was in the doldrums sitting in a first-class seat into a situation where a flight attendant cheers him up and then offers to fuck's ears off in order to get his life back in gear. If only life was that easy. If it was Lenny (your wife) for you to dismiss, I'm happy for you. Sex is not a cure-all. Motivation is part of it. Working is part of it. Friends and family are part of it. If the loss of a loved one was cured by having sex, the day after the death, your apartment would be filled with high-class call girls at your beck and call. Your mother-in-law would make sure of it. Think broader about Lenny, because she probably thought more of you than just sex. Bob

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 7 years agoAuthor
@Prolonged_Debut10

I was writing Larry as a guy who had gotten his life pretty much back on track, EXCEPT for moving on with someone new. That he wouldn't have acted on his own without the push Jamie provided, but that he didn't need that much of one. That he was readier than he thought. Yes, saying his last goodbye to Cheryl had him feeling down, but that was the situation, not his every-day mood. Since I was saying my final goodbye to Leeny at the same time I started writing this, I do think I know what I'm talking about when it comes to the emotions surrounding that. You're doing it because you need to, not because you want to. Personally, I was using the story to process some of that. Sorry if that didn't come through more clearly in the story itself.

Dutch9290Dutch9290almost 7 years ago
Thanks...

Of COURSE Larry was gonna get ALL the apples!!! What kind of a love story would it be if he didn't ? Did kinda hope the girls would show, thank U...but liked the nice Twist...BUT, as U know...there are a lot of sourpusses out there...👍😊

illwindillwindover 5 years ago

So you just tossed any sort of realism right out the window with this one, huh? The guy goes from feeling guilty over even looking at another woman to fucking his own daughters in the span of a few hours. Oh, and who better to join him as he says goodbye to the love of his life than some rando he just met. Not sure why him 'moving on' means he has to piss all over his wife's memory, but it certainly didn't endear him to me.

I did get one really good laugh out of it though. The idea that a woman who would teach her daughter how to suck cock, would only own a dildo because it was a 'gag gift' is fucking hilarious. Was that intentional?

I suppose as fluff it was okay(though the sex scenes weren't really anything to write home about), but judged as anything more than that it was just down right ridiculous.

BigBillNBigBillNover 5 years ago
Good one!

I think you did a great job on the story! Grade A+++

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A lovely story

So good. Also very believable as it could happen to anybody.

Take no notice of Illwind - he / she is just pathetic

Kpick96205Kpick96205almost 5 years ago
Great Story

Great Story. I stayed riveted to the screen until completed. Great story line. Keep up the good work and I look forward to reading more of your stories!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Rushed

I gave you 5 stars, I really liked the story, but I felt like it was a bit rushed at times. You went into great depth on some issues but rushed the girls seducing dad. Maybe a few lines of dialogue between the girls before the trip would have made it less rushed. I get insta-love, but the love for Jamie was a bit rushed. Instead of him proposing you could have said that he felt that way but held off expressing it. You still could have had Jamie surprise him at the airport. And all of them spending the holidays together.

LeenysmanLeenysmanabout 4 years agoAuthor
#rushed

Yes, the bonds between the characters form quickly. Given the compressed timeline for Larry's trip, he and Jamie spend barely 24 hours together before she flies off again, his daughters less. Everything that needs to develop emotionally between them prior to the airport reunion ending must develop in that limited time. Is that unrealistically fast? Of course. But I don't think the story has the same effect, otherwise. A more realistic ending might have the one night with Jamie simply serve as the catalyst for Larry's relationship with his daughters to turn incestuous, but have Jamie never make contact with them again. That's not the ending I wanted, though.

LegallySaneLegallySaneover 3 years ago
Should....

have stayed with the romantic story.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 3 years agoAuthor

@LegallySane

"Aloha, My Love" is basically the incestuous version of my earlier "Birthday at the Hotel Bar", so if you're looking for a completely romantic version of this, I had already written it and decided not to simply repeat it with a few minor differences. Maybe you'd prefer that story better instead.

Parallels? Widowed father with two daughters, who travels a lot as an IT consultant, meets a younger woman in her professional capacity, has sex with her in his hotel room, then later introduces her to his adult daughters as his first love interest since the death of his wife. In Birthday, she's his bartender at the hotel where he stays for work, who gives herself to him on the night of his 50th birthday. Not only do both female characters serve the men drinks, they're the same drink, rum and coke!

Otherwise, the two differences in the stories are the reasons for the main character's current travel and the amount of time he has to get to know his new lover before they have sex.

Had Larry's daughters NOT shown up in Hawaii and only met Jamie when she shows up at the airport to greet Larry's flight, it would otherwise be the same story. Why should I write the same thing twice?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Could have been a bit longer but it worked out well.

I didn’t get that ‘no real ending’ feeling I get from so many. A solid 4 stars.

Bill

racfguyracfguyover 2 years ago
Fantastic!

Loved it. Glad Larry and Jamie got together! Adding the twins was a plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love happy endings, but it seems I have been reading a lot of heart felt stories, with a lot of pain in them too. Often the incest stories, are about mother/father being bad died a long time. But having them still in the story before they die, it feels so ....

Thanks for the beautiful story.... even if it's partly fictional...

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Very Romantique!

11/10 Urns!!!!!

I too have 3 places to scatter my wife's cremains - all in SoCal though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Beautiful and heartfelt story. Thank you for bringing us along on your own Aloha with your loved one. I am sorry for your loss.

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 1 year ago

Great story! Lost my brother 2 weeks ago, unfortunately there are no females to help with my sorrow.

Aloha to you!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story! One of the best i've read so far. Keep it up!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Extremely good, beautiful, moving & sentimental story. One of the best, I have ever read here in last several years.

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

Great story line and nicely written. Mahalo nui nui . . . .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLeenysman@Leenysman
1940 Followers
Please read my username/pseudonym as "Leeny's Man". Leeny was my wife's nickname, and she died in December 2014. I'm 60, looking to recover my life, my joy, my confidence, after some bad years before Leeny died. Literotica, or porn in general, isn't something she would have...

SIMILAR Stories