All Comments on 'Alone at the End of the World Ch. 03'

by Cruel2BKind

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
takemeaway1272takemeaway1272over 12 years ago

I'm so happy chapter 3 was posted! Love this story and the tenderness of Thad. Super excited for chapter 4!

lonesomedove66lonesomedove66over 12 years ago
Ditto

Am so mad at David though, he knows his brother is doing these things and won't stand up that is so wrong... Can't wait for the next one and keep Ben safe too!!

canndcanndover 12 years ago

ditto on lonesomedove. brother or not, in this world they are in, a man like him is too dangerous. The balance is so precarious. I pray you take him out in a big, satisfying way and I hope David has to do it. He deserves the pain of putting his brother down for letting him do these things. I hope it happens before Ben gets hurt again. How awful! Is David afraid of his brother? Why would he not order him to stay upstairs at night if he's awake. He knows he's up to no good if he's missing. I'm also waiting for Vera to tell Davis she's pregnant. Wow, how to feel about that in a world like that? Looking forward to the next installment. Thad and Jonah continue to be sweet. Thad cares so much and is so protective. He might be able to heal poor Jonah. I'd love to see them be able to stay if Mark is killed. But, I think Jonah might not want to. Harold is a wildcard with that much anger. Keep writing!

mashedpotatoehead45mashedpotatoehead45over 12 years ago
So glad to see this!

Loving Thad more each time I read your story and feel free to make the story twenty chapters long :-)

B4DR0M4NC3B4DR0M4NC3over 12 years ago
Omg

Please write more it would be great if somehow Harold and Mark would get bitten so that they can all take turns killing them

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Damn, take out Mark now, slowly and painfully. He not only raped Jonah, he raped 10 year old Ben.

Happycat101Happycat101over 12 years ago
So interesting...

This my fav among all your stories. Please keep on writing .

julrijulriover 12 years ago
Excellent chapter!

I am so glad you continued with this story and doubly so that you decided to write an additional chapter after this. I realize your busy with life and really appreciate your effort! I really do think you can stretch this series to a few more chapters, as it's that good. I eagerly await Marks death by zombie or at this point any death would be welcomed as long as its slow and painful! He has to be the most despicable character I have read in a long time. Either way, i eagerly await your future posts. Thank you again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Please, Please, keep writing!!!!!!

Thank you for your good work. Have you considered submitting this story to some of the zombie survival sites? (IE: zombie survival and defense wiki, or zombie squad) this story would fit well on those sites, although those sites have a lot of "Mark" types on them. I think this story is what is needed to shake them up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great work

I've been very impressed with all your stories, and your fall-back relationship dynamic is just something I love a lot :) Thad is such a great character.

The only note I have for you is the word "straight". You continue to spell straight, both as in "not gay" and "not crooked" as strait. It probably doesn't show up in spell-check because "strait" is a body of water. It's just something I noticed in a lot of your stories and it took me out of the flow for a moment.

But seriously. I love your writing, more than I think I should, and I can't wait for more on all of them.

(ps. Captcha says "D3AD" and it is giving me that apocalyptic feeling..)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
kill mark

yuck. Mark is disgusting. I was horrified when it was BEN he was raping. A 10 year old for fucks sake!! Not to mention beating Jonah so bad he became a cripple!!!

Mark should die a slow horrible death at Thad's hands!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Aspirin should never be taken when any part of the body is bleeding. It's used for heart attacks for a reason and that is to clear clotting and promote better blood flow. I took an aspirin and about half an hour later cut my hand with a box cutter. It was so shallow almost like a paper cut but it would not stop bleeding for a long time. If your character's bleeding bad and aspirin is involved you're going to kill him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous