Alone at the End of the World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonah moaned softly as Thad sucked on the side of his neck and started to caress one tiny nipple with his fingertips. Jonah's nipples were tiny and hard, barely any aureola surrounding a little rock-hard bud. They were just a shade darker then his skin, and surrounded by a patch of short invisible peach-fuzz about the size of a nickel.

"Wh-Why did you think that?" Jonah stammered, yielding into Thad's strong embrace. "O-Other gay men had t-to survive, right?"

Thad rubbed his cheek against Jonah's silky dark hair. He could smell the soap he had used, and the hair was clean and soft. "Yes... But that didn't mean that they would be nearby, or close to my age, or that they would be someone I could be with. You're one in a million, Jonah."

A small gasp escaped Jonah's full cracked lips as Thad's hand finished caressing his sensitive nipples and started moving smoothly down his chest and stomach. He could feel Thad's arousal against the small of his back.

Jonah was weak with fever, and he melted into Thad's arms. He forgot about the rapist in the house, forgot about the crazies, forgot about his dead family, and forgot about the end of the world. There was nothing but Thad, and him. Nothing but his hot gentle hands and wet caressing mouth.

Jonah's body was so small in Thad's hands. Thad flicked his fingertips over those tiny pink nipples, and pinched the delicate peaks they formed. Jonah's chest was so slim and flat and smooth. He could feel the gentle valleys of Jonah's rib cage as he stroked his boy's body. He felt the vulnerable flats of Jonah's stomach, his fingertips whispering over the thin dark treasure trail that led under the loose waistband of those faded old jeans...

The jeans had belonged to a man ten years older and fifty pounds heavier then Jonah. They fit only because of a tightly cinched brown belt. Thad deftly unbuckled the belt with one searching hand. With the other hand, he cradled Jonah's head, tilting Jonah so that their mouths could meet, hot and wet and earnest.

With the belt unclasped, Thad's huge dark hand slid easily under the hard cloth seam along Jonah's smooth hot flesh. His hand clasped over Jonah's semi-turgid cock in a smooth grasping motion, covering up almost the entire organ with just his hand. Jonah mewed earnestly, shivering and humping his hips. He grasped Thad's thick dark wrist with one small pale hand, and the other arm he used to cradle Thad's head closer, to be able to delve deeper into his lover's mouth with his questing tongue.

Thad groaned, and moved his hips slowly, grinding his hard cock into Jonah's buttocks through his underwear.

Thad moved his hand up to Jonah's mouth again, letting the boy taste his own precome, suckling at the older man's fingertips like a baby.

"That's it baby... That's it..." Jonah wriggled his jeans and underwear down, and Thad took a handful of Jonah's sweet throbbing cock after yanking down his own underwear. Jonah moaned, but didn't struggle. He trusted Thad. Trusted Thad with his life.

Thad nudged his thick manhood between Jonah's slender thighs, spitting on his hand and reaching down to slick up his cock and Jonah's inner legs.

"Squeeze together baby." Thad murmured, gently biting Jonah's lower lip. Jonah squeezed his thighs together, and his lover groaned and started to thrust shallowly, fucking the rift between his legs. Thad stroked his cock at the same tempo, making Jonah whimper loudly with pleasure.

Thad stopped kissing Jonah, and lowered his head to nibble on the side of the boy's pristine neck. Jonah tasted sweet and fresh and young. He tasted new.

Jonah mewed at the sinfully good sensations of Thad biting him, of Thad's thick cock fucking him (though vicariously) of Thad's hot rough fingers on his sensitive cock.

"Thad! Oh God, Thad!" He couldn't hold back anymore, he threw back his head onto Thad's shoulder and came with a muffled cry of excitement. Thad felt his hand become slick with hot creamy spunk.

Thad reached down for Jonah's slim thigh, and pressed down, increasing the pressure. He fucked hard, and looked down to see the dark head of his cock emerging from between his lover's thighs, under the tender fuzzy scrotum and softening cock.

Jonah watched, gasping for air, as Thad's cock spasmed, slicking his legs with feverishly hot come. Jonah reached down and rubbed the hot fluid into his skin. He wanted Thad to be part of him, all over his skin and inside his mouth and sunk into his eyes.

Thad kissed the soft clean fringe of hair at the back of his neck. Jonah was sleepy and feverish, already unconscious. He smoothed Jonah's hair, and eventually went to sleep, but not until he was facing the door, sleeping on his back. He was always barely asleep when he slept on his back.

He wanted to be ready for anything, or anyone, that could happen in the night.