All Comments on 'Alone at Work Ch. 04'

by Dirtynerdychick47

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
muncher354muncher354almost 7 years ago
Not bad but too short.

Could have been a bit longer. Also, consistency issues. They are alone together at work, but the only parking spot is next to Richard's car??? Doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great

I don't care about the consistency or details I love your style of writing intense and definitely satisfying to the reader. I wish I could write a love scene this dominating yet riveting for my book. I do love these scenes please write more. So exciting. But if you are thinking of turning this into a book at some point I would start with the consistency issue and longer chapters with of course more details. Like cameras they are in a office right. No cameras, not even one mentioned unless you have mentioned them in the previous chapters and I just can't remember. But it has great qualities and could easily be turned into the next 50 shades of gray with a little hard work and determination.

dustybluesdustybluesabout 5 years ago
Uh huh

Good Job Dirty :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love the fact that Richard owns her 3 pussies maybe her butt pussy will become his favorite, but then if her mouth 👄 pussy lips are thick and her tongue 👅 cliterous is sensitive then of course thats to many pussies for one man regardless how big his dick is.

merrySMmerrySM6 months ago

Loved this anal scene. That is how it happens, slow and methodical.

Way too many authors skip the very important details of anal sex. Their idea is against anatomy, 'he shoved it in with one thrust' (no lube etc.) Quite the turnoff.

Want more of your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDirtynerdychick47@Dirtynerdychick47
Sweet innocent looking nerdy girl that enjoys getting dirty ;) I welcome all feedback! Please feel free to leave a comment on my stories or send me feedback on my profile!

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES