All Comments on 'Alone For the Weekend'

by Jimmela

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
senilissenilisabout 9 years ago
Liberty at Home

Old "TAR's" never die, they just sail off to another Port. Excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Makes ya want to re-enlist, doesn 't it?

luedonluedonabout 9 years ago
Where are the outraged comments?

Or do the commentators only get outraged when it is the wife who tells the story of her adultery? When a husband tells a story of his cheating it is OK?

seekerazseekerazabout 9 years ago
@ luedon Any betrayal deserves outrage

I haven't read the story but I did read your comment and had to respond.

Yes, there is a double standard and it's reprehensible. Deceit and betrayal need to be confronted when they are presented as the norm or laudable.

Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whatever

I stopped reading at the words "Navy SEAL". You might as well start a story with "It was a dark and stormy night..." ZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

capotcapotabout 9 years ago
Get a grip

Seekeraz and Luedon; This is a good fantasy story. It is not a news report. Don't go getting all moral about it. YOU ARE HERE READING PORN. I have always said that comedy is an exaggeration of real life. In the same manner Literotica posts are the written fantasies that people harbor. It doesn't mean they necessarily act on it but find it stimulateing. Otherwise why would we all be here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I have a policy

I have a policy of always telling the wife about my adventures. Doing them in front of her or involving her if possible. Women get hot for a man other women want. She is now 65 and complains she has to change her panties at least once a day. I remind her that there are women her age who would love to have her problem. She smiles. Gives up her complaint.

And Oh. Yeah. Go Navy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
3*s

Simple story. Decent dialogue. Not much to it, really.

Pushed the 1* by mistake. You deserve 3*s ,as I would like to read more stories Jimmela .

You can introduce conflict to a story,and get the reader invested in your characters.

This story didn't have it. Whether you punish the husband or celebrate his cheating, either way you will get the reader to take your writing more seriously. You will get more comments,too.

Good luck and thanks Jimmela .

AMerryMan

P.S. To lueden & others. Yes there is a double standard and it's wrong . But if this had been posted in LW . You would have read lots of comments disgusted with the cheating husband .

wallybangerwallybangeralmost 4 years ago
WOW

That was truly a fantastic and extremely erotic story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous