All Comments on 'Alone In The Garage...'

by LadysMan

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice piece

Liked the length of the story well judged narrative it is good to get the first person occasionally. Nice use of location with plausible thread. Good sexy read

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Pure Fantasy

This story was only meant as pure fantasy. I ran into a sexy red-head in a garage coming off the elevator. I just had this perverted fantasy about her because she seemed in the mood for sex. I would hate for it to be taken realistically, because I am not into rape, just fantasies.

My take on it was that she went along willingly to avoid further abuse. She was afraid and looked at it like if she played along it would be over faster. One of my earlier stories. Written years ago as a matter of fact long before I had a computer. I had this written down by hand.

I always wondered what the woman on the elevator would do if I made a move on her. Not knowing her, but being able to tell when a woman is in the mood, it was an exciting thought. I was pretty young then though so I was still experiencing new things.

I never saw myself as the rapist. I saw myself as a silent witness. Like someone watching from behind a parked car. Most of my stories are told from the first person, but this one I saw more like I saw a movie. I didn't really see myself in it as I do with some of my true stories or made up stories.

I always wondered what I could do with this story if I retold it. The setting and woman would be the same, but I might have changed some other things. It seems too one-dimensional to me now. I know I could do a much better job on it than what I did back then. I have grown as a writer and a person with more experience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Nice

I think my wife would have responded the same way. Then when she got home would have been a wreck for the next 2 years.

Fantasy KissFantasy Kissalmost 19 years ago
Nice

First of all, I am amazed you wrote that by hand. Second, She musta been one hell of a red head. Finally, you know what i'm noticing and liking, the lil twists in each story that leaves your mouth open. sexy mind you got there Mr. Man.

LadysManLadysManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
18

Yep. My 18 year old self wrote this by hand. She was one hell of a red-head. In a business skirt with the white blouse, huge tits. Long hair. Sexy as hell. A definate MILF, if she was a mother that is lol

I then wrote this to a word processor years later where it sat unread by anyone other than me. It was this story that first got me to consider writing for Literotica. I thought if I have this story sitting around here collecting dust what is the point of writing it?

I knew some people wouldn't like it. I am not into rape, just the fantasy of it. Also my writing back then was very rough compared to now. I had the makings of a decent writer, but was my own worst critic. I only recently loosened up and decided to ease up on my stories and myself.

LadysManLadysManabout 16 years agoAuthor
Testing

Working?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Ass is grass

I couldn't stop laughing after reading that line. That is so damn old and so very NOT scary!

It's like saying, "don't fight me or i'll call the boogie man on you!"

Or "neener neener neener!"

I did not continue to read after that. Lost all respect for the guy wanting to get some and his pussy moves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous