All Comments on 'Alone in the Train'

by Danielle_Sanchez

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
eh9198eh9198almost 6 years ago
Amazing Story!!!

REALLY hope there’s another chapter(s) to continue her descent!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome story... love the story and hope for more!!!

The story was well written, kept me engaged... and most of all, kept me hard. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great opening gambit!! MORE!!

The groundwork has been well-laid! NO bra on the train anymore, has blown one 'gentleman' so I'm sure will blow the other AND has had her skirt raised, panties removed and her bare butt spanked....so what's next.... naked on the train? choosing which slut-hole each man will be offered and in what order..... ending in hubby being offered (unknowingly) a cream pie or two??? SO many possibilities!! Bravo!!

PaulplaysPaulplaysalmost 6 years ago
Intensely Erotic

Very well written, with excellent pace and build up of tension. Very arousing!

MichaelEdwardsMichaelEdwardsover 5 years ago
Great Fantasy

It`s a breath of fresh air to have a woman writing a story of humiliation and being aroused by it. Too many women feel the need to be anonymous when pushing out the boundaries. Hopefully other women enjoy this taste in writing and openly say they enjoyed it. I hope to write some stories for women with a bit of romance in but also get the right balance of sex without turning women off.

I`ll read your other stories soon. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Very nice

Great action. Wonderful humiliation. You got a new fan.

garyr43garyr43over 5 years ago
Very hot

Very well written. I really enjoyed it very much

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 5 years ago
Hot story

Hiya, love your story, great stile to keep people tight to continue reading.

Plus it gave me a hardon.

sweettalk4usweettalk4uover 5 years ago
Edge of your seat!

Well done Danielle ! Couldn’t stop reading this erotic and suspenseful story.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsover 5 years ago
Original

There was a lot of originality to your story. I enjoyed it from start to finish. Nicely done! Five stars from me. -- JB Edwards

debrardebrarover 4 years ago
Brings back memories

Thank you Danielle. Your story revived some memories of my subway trips from Drexel to home a few years ago. Keep up the good work.

deb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDanielle_Sanchez@Danielle_Sanchez
Sorry I don't role play. I did write some stories though. Some parts are based on real events in my life, but I did exaggerate some parts too. I hope you like them, but feel free to share any feedback you have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES