Alone in the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I swayed back and forth, feeling my tits collide and push into each other and then bounce off of my arms. Before he put his phone away, he reached over and squeezed them again, pinching my nipples.

The train began to slow arriving at my stop. The pervert got up and walked to the door in the back of the car, opened it and left. I was sitting there topless with this commuter as the train came to rest at my station. I slid over the seat and reached for my bra. As I reached, the commuter stepped on it.

"This is my stop, I have to get off here" I pleaded.

"Say please" the man said.

I was desperate to get my stuff and get to my husband's car so I did what he asked, "Please! Please let me get my bra."

The doors opened to the platform.

He reached down to fondle my breasts again, then took his foot off my bra. "The man said no bra. Leave it there for me."

I quickly grabbed my shirt and stood up, leaving my bra but he was blocking my path. He reached up my stomach and groped me, pressing his body against mine. I could tell he was drunk now and I tried to brush past him.

He leaned in to kiss me and I turned my head.

"Kiss me," he said as he squeezed my chest.

I knew the doors would close soon and I just wanted to leave so I leaned up and pressed my lips to his. He slid his tongue in my mouth and grabbed my ass with his free hand. He was insisting and passionately kissing me and he said, "Let me see that sweet ass and I'll let you go."

He started to lift my skirt up with his hand and I didn't feel like I had the power to stop him.

"Please, this is my stop, I have to go" I begged.

His hands gripped the bottom of my skirt and raised it. I tried to grab his wrists but he was too strong, so I gave up. He lifted it up all the way to my chin and told me to hold it there. Then he spun me around and yanked my underwear down. I felt the breeze on my bare ass cheeks and I waited for a few seconds for him to get a good look. I could see our reflection in the window. It was dark on the platform and the fluorescent lights in the train showed my depravity for anyone to see.

"There, you've seen it, now please let me go."

I looked over my shoulder at him and realized he was taking pictures of my ass now too. Just as I was about to tell him to leave me alone, he slapped my ass cheeks hard.

"Ow! What...what are you doing?!" I raised my voice.

He slapped my ass again and then squeezed it, saying he wanted to take me to his car and fuck me.

"Please, the doors are going to close, please let me go!" I yelled.

"Step out of those panties" he barked.

I stepped out of them, leaving me only wearing my skirt which was bunched up around my waist, completely exposing me inside this train.

He spun me around and had his hands on my ass cheeks, squeezing them. My bare breasts were squished up against his chest and he leaned in for another kiss. He gently held the back of my head and kissed me deeply, rolling his tongue around my mouth. We were both breathing heavily and I felt his hands all over my breasts. He reached behind me and spanked my ass again.

He tried to unzip my skirt from behind, but as he did it, I was able to step past him and run out the door.

And I was able to get free from the train and get to the platform. It was dark and cold on the platform as the train chimed to stand clear of the doors. I was still topless and my skirt was falling off off my bare ass. I knew my husband's car was only a short walk down the track. I started to run down the platform, basically naked. My skirt fell around my ankles and I almost tripped. I tried to gather myself on a garbage can when I heard the train doors close. I was safe.

I slid my arms through the sleeves of my shirt wishing I had my bra to wear. I tried to pull my skirt back up and realized the zipper was bent an ripped from when I pulled away. I held it closed in the back and started jogging down the stairs. I realized my shirt was wide open and I didn't have a bra to cover my breasts anymore. I frantically tried to button it up but my skirt kept falling down as I did. I was a mess. I looked down at my shirt and noticed that a few of the buttons were now missing from when he roughly opened it. I could only button the top 2 buttons and one on the bottom. The middle 3 were gone and with my chest size, the shirt stayed open so anyone could see right into my shirt. Luckily it was dark, and no one was around. I grabbed my skirt to pull it back up over my bare ass and held it tight.

I hurried down the steps and saw Jim waiting in the car. I felt my breasts bouncing all around under my shirt because my bra was gone. My nipples were poking through the fabric because of everything that happened and I only hoped Jim wouldn't notice. He waved and I hustled over and got inside.

"Hi, honey" he said.

I wanted to cry, but I didn't want him to know what happened to me.

"Did you eat on the train?" he asked and pointed to my shirt.

I looked down and saw a big glob of cum on my collar. "Yes, I um...had a glazed donut because I was hungry." I was proud of myself for thinking quickly and covering up the truth.

"Wow, that's a lot of glaze!" he said jokingly and pulled out of the parking spot, oblivious to what he was actually seeing. Oblivious to the fact that I just sucked off a huge-dicked stranger and humiliated myself like a common whore.

I was sill in shock from the assault and wasn't thinking clearly but I knew that the pervert wanted me to swallow it, so I lifted the collar up to my mouth and started licking the big glob of cum off of my shirt. It was still warm and it felt slimy on my lips.

"That must of have been a good donut" Jim teased.

For a second, I forgot where I was and it seemed like the pervert was the one speaking to me.

"Yes...um...I liked it in my mouth" I dumbly blurted out, forgetting that I was actually talking to my husband. I was still in that submissive mindset and I couldn't control my own thoughts. I decided it was best to not talk much in the car.

As we drove home, I kept pretty quiet not sure what had become of me.

12