All Comments on 'Alone With BBW Mom'

by johnthome7690

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
power failure

If the power was out how did she cook the eggs?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I guess with a gas stove

LordAngelisLordAngelisover 8 years ago
Interesting...

There is little build-up between the characters before crossing that lovely incestuous line, and the attraction of the son to the mother could have been handled a little more eloquently. I normally don't expect much from a one-page story, but I would highly recommend the use of an editor or, at the very least, a program that has an autocorrect feature.

When I see an error in the first few sentences (such as "I was a let bloomer" in the third sentence), I know it's going to be a long journey, no pun intended. Other examples include:

"I never caught myself in a trans [trance] like that..."

"I've caught you starring [staring] a few times..." and

"...I really didn't think you are disguising [disgusting] I will tell you something but promise you wont [won't] think I am gross..."

Anyone who dares write and publish for many to see has some level of promise. If you continue writing, please consider taking steps to make your future submissions a little cleaner from errors such as these.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
MORE

I wish I was there to go down on hairy bush! That is the way I like it all natural plus it make her scent even better plus the feeling of fucking her hard and fast on BBW is fucking hot. Keep fucking writing this story pls. 8===D \|/

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fantastic!!!

Loved your story. My Mom was my first fuck and the best!!! She was a short fatty, with a fat pussy, covered in black hair, big ass and 36Ds!!! I saw her cheating with her boss at his house, that was my first view of Mom as a sexual creature. Watching him eat her pussy, then fucking her dogstyle is the hottest thing I have ever seen. More!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice short story

Seeing mom's hairy pussy makes a lasting impression. Many guys have been affected and desire women with similar growth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My mother was 5'9" 270 lb, ash blond, blue eyes, a flirt. Her body was firm, her gate was normal

She knew how to get attention from men. She was married to my father. I can not say she cheated on him but i do not rule it out. She definitely was seeking attention from men. Some men reciprocated in terms of attention.

One of the family friends was a divorcee. During a party at our place, all guests & my dad were in the back yard & mom was in the kitchen. (I was outside in the dark.) She wore just her bikini & an apron. The divorcee entered the kitchen, pet her ass gently but thoroughly, he was feeling her butt. He wispered something in her ear. She slapped him on the hand, & said softly, "Are you krazy? Someone will see us."

I had the hots for my mom big time and then some! Nothing ever happened between us but she was in 80% of my jerk-off fantasies by the time i was 30.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

My mom was in her mid 40s, I was 22, I went out with girls but never brought them home. Mom was sitting with me, we were having a drink, dad had long time left telling my mom she was too fat, he had been shagging around for years. Poor mom, She asked why I didn't bring the girls home, I said I don't think its right. She started to cry, whats wrong, I think its because your ashamed of me, never mom, I love you very much, I hugged her, my hands around her waist, I felt her bottom against me, strangely my cock responded, I am certain she felt it. She pulled free and crying went to her bedroom. I waited, she didn't come out, so I walked down the hall, looked in, my mom was on the bed, on her knees,naked, I walked up behind her. MM, my cock responded, her nice well rounded bottom, I reached between her legs, wet, she pushed against my hand. I didn't hesitate, I undressed, rubbed my cock up and down her pussy and pushed in. Heaven, I fucked her hard, like it was my first and jetted my cum into her. I pulled out, lay down, she decided that she wanted to taste my cum, I didn't disappoint, could she suck and when her finger rimmed me, no choice as my cum flew into her mouth. That was the first of many nights I slept with her. That morning, I woke her up, my head between her legs until she arched her back, screaming, as I got up between her legs and fucked her, pulling out and moving up, pushing into her mouth, again my cum sucked out of me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hot and too horny

I LOVED THIS HOT STORY. PLEASE WRITE MORE AND MAKE THEM HOTTER. YOU ROCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My mom

My mom used to masturbate in bed next to me and have me hold her. She never wore much at home. A t shirt and no panties. She was a constant masturbated. Made easy to finger that way but I used to see her prissy and want her. I 47 and she 70' want her more than ever. Need someone call her and tell her how I smell her panties and her panty liners. That I peep when can at her nude body.

Anna Ludlow her name8124992035

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The young man from the story & i have something in common: my mom was also a BBW & I fancied shapely, hourglass-figured girls

I did not date many of them but i noticed one thing: when i was with bigger girls my dick would go full erection in a second or two (honest!)... as though it was in a cartoon movie.

Whenever i saw my mom in a bathing suit i had to apply self-control to stop the erection!

We had a modest cabin by a lake north of Toronto, Canada.

My mom was in her bikini all day: in the kitchen she had an apron on the front; on the porch she had a thin, almost see-thru, white cotton shirt.

If you have the hots for your mother, there is no cure for that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- [(5-) 4.6/5.0 = 92% = A]

I REALLY LIKED THE STORY!

MY CUP OF TEA; I EVEN FEEL LIKE ASKING FOR REFILL!

My mom was a BBW. Her skin was unblemished, never too dry or oily; nice to touch. Her complexion was neither too fair nor olive. She had blue eyes.

I had the hots for my mom big time & then some. It came as no surprise to me that I was attracted to women with abundant shapes.

In my experience BBW love sex more than the rest of them.

Whenever i was in bed with a BBW i fucked her like a man possessed, with endless energy, a tad too rough, as though a woodoo witch had cast a spell on me.

Unlike the hero of this sex story, i have never had any sexual contact with my mom in the real world. It was quite opposite in my fantasy world, my day-dreams and my wet dreams.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
This is an excellent story! johnthome did an excellent job.

BBW need sex as much as the slim ones if not more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5-star stuff

http://www.mamapics.com/url/?BAVQWERZVkQIFwcYAANQU0NQV0MbVkkZFBEIXAQIBFVaAghQDARcABYLVBEfB1xUWwcOVUdQBUJNAV4JVVVeBUJZAUQIElIOCA0BFBwAFxYIEgNQCA8

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5* excellent. Anon 02/11/17 got it write, & herein below I quote an excerpt from his comment

Quote:

In my experience BBW love sex more than the rest of them.

Whenever i was in bed with a BBW i fucked her like a man possessed, with endless energy, a tad too rough, as though a woodoo witch had cast a spell on me.

Unquote.

johnthome7690:

Thank you for this story!

Five-star stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I GAVE YOU A 5-

I had the hots for my mom, who was a BBW (Rubenesque to be more precise).

BBW mom's are the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
The mother of all my erotic fantasies was the one where i fuck my mother. She was a rubenesque woman. She was 5 foot 9.5

For this story, I gave you a 5 [(*****) 4.75/5 = 95%].

Yankeedoodle351Yankeedoodle351over 5 years ago
Good story

Your bbw stories are amazing. Love them all

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO! FIVE STAR STUFF!

Thank you for this story!

My mom was a BBW.

(This story so far: 201,438 views & 119 favorites.)

Nutman99Nutman99about 5 years ago
please don't stop

BBW with lots of curves and huge tits is a definite turn on. I always enjoyed seeing my moms enormous saggy tits.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mom boy

My mom is 350lbs 52ddd and took my vringty I'm 15

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot

Sometimes I imagine my ssbbw wife is my mom when I fuck her

She is 340 pounds,

Big 48 double h tits

Huge ass

Redhead

And a minx in bed, loves to be fucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mom

Just got finished talking to my mom. She can't understand why I enjoyed looking at her during my teen years. Still dream & fantasize about her thirty years later.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very hot

My great aunt was a very busty BBW. I wished mom had been, but my aunt who lived in the Adirondacks of New York have me my BBW mom fantasy anyway. We felt naughty and hot at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This & "ALL woman of size is just a turn on for me also that I, myself have had 5 + crushes that made me as if mine was enveloped in metal for woman 200-450lbs no matter the country their from.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

❤💚❤💚❤ (five hearts)

Phys_nerd1Phys_nerd1over 1 year ago

The things my Hot 4’11 140 44DDD mom did with my unsuspecting surgeon father.

I was 13 and in my first year of college and my Mom moved with me with as I was a minor, she loved it when I would have study groups over.

Nice short story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

EXCELLENT: 4.75 = 95% (★★★★★)!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

From a man with experience, a big woman is great for sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous