All Comments on 'Along Came a Spider Ch. 01'

by Psychocandy

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Intrigued...

I love your writing, so I can't wait for more of this story. And of course, I can't wait for more Treasure. 😊 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 as always! πŸ˜†

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenalmost 8 years ago
Interesting

Well, color me intrigued.

honeybreehoneybreealmost 8 years ago
Intriguing indeed...

Please continue, the plot and the characters are already interesting already.

PsychocandyPsychocandyalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone!

However, now that I'm re-reading it, I think it might need a little bit of editing. Sorry about that---I'll try to fix it asap. But I'm glad you enjoyed the intro, and I'll have the next chapter out once I finish up my work on Treasure.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimealmost 8 years ago

Really something! If you were wanting to use the neighbour as the romantic interest at a later stage, it might take some doing after the creepy light you bathed him in, but will sure make for an interesting read! Brrrr. You sure as hell write 'ambiance' well. Hope to read you soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Creepily intriguing

I can't wait for the next chapter.

WickedlittlemeWickedlittlemealmost 8 years ago
More please

Please post the second chapter soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Just came across this

I'm intrigued and impressed. Please, please continue this! I really want to read more. The fact that it's been over a year since an update made me a little sad and disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
oops

for some reason i thought the year of your last update was 2015 and i'm really embarrassed! either way, i hope you continue this. you're an excellent writer and this story is already captivating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
psychobitch is more like it

MYLIFEYLIFEYLIFEMYLIFE!!!!! Aaaauuuuggghhh!!! You haven't even finished treasure and you come out with this!?!?.?!.now I have to wait for TWO stories to get completed!?!?!? Oh you evil,evil devil!!! I love this! She must be letting her imagination run wild-she does work at a bookstore,after all!! What IS his secret!?!? Maybe SHE is the spider?!?!! I am not feeling this "boniness" if he is to be her lover. Skinny guys...*shudder* maybe he is undernourished and will gain some muscle when he.....feeds..... anyhoo,sorry for calling you a bitch,you know your work is awesome! Looking forward to more of all your submissions!! 5 stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This is so good

You actually got me to feel the chills she got. I also totally do not mind slow burn stories as long as they get updated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Can't wait to read more. I think am becoming a big fan of yours and am not the only one.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Epicness!

It's just nice to come across some quality isn't it? I was thrown off a few times by the description of the setting(s) but perhaps that was just me and my lack of imagination. I was loving it from the start though and that tension at the end was mail biting.

On to the next chapter now...

SorchakSorchakabout 7 years ago
Love it.

I loved the 2 sentences: "Tabitha was locked in a staring contest with her laundry hamper. It was winning." That had me chuckling for a good 10 minutes after I read it. A good start to the story. I'm looking forward to continuing it.

ShaybugShaybugover 4 years ago
πŸ‘πŸ‘

I love this series so much, I really hope you finish it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPsychocandy@Psychocandy
431 Followers
Artist, sex geek, horror buff, vodka-lover, avid maker of various monsters.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES