Along Came Nikka

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, let's start walking." Nikka says. "We can hide if any cars or people come upon us."

"We don't have much of a choice, I suppose. I'll think of something. Let's get out right here." I say.

I step up onto the marshy bank, then pull my tube past me and push it up on the small beaten path. I turn around, grab Nikka's tube, and then assist her up the embankment.

As we walk the few steps to the tubes, Nikka bends over.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Dive in." She directs.

With the angle of the embankment, her ass is at a perfect spot for my cock. The view is all I need to grab her hips from behind and begin pushing my hardening dick into her pussy.

"Damn, that feels so good. Your pussy is still cold from the water." I tell her.

I can see her perfectly formed nipples hanging under her. It is almost too much. Okay, it is too much. I last all of about 15 seconds, and that's being generous. I pull out of her, and squirt a load of cum onto the grass. Good gosh.

"That was nice. Let's do it again later, only where we won't have to rush." Nikka laughs.

"Okay." I say.

We move on. It was probably a good thing I just fucked her. I won't have to walk around with a hard-on. We get to a clearing, and I put my tube around me and carry it. It's still plenty evident I am naked. Nikka isn't so lucky. There won't be any way to cover her effectively. She doesn't seem to care, and actually walks and rolls the tube next to her. It is something to watch.

We hadn't gone too far past the homes, so it was only a few minutes before we came across them.

"We better walk quickly here." I nervously say.

"Why? I have an idea." Nikka says.

With that, she walks right up to the first house, right to the front door, and rings the doorbell.

I am dumbfounded, but nothing surprises me at this point.

The door opens.

"Can you help us?" Nikka says from behind her tube. "We need a ride, and as you can see, we don't have any cellphones."

The owner of the house just looks at Nikka, then at me, then back to Nikka. I can just imagine what he is thinking.

"Hey." I say. "Just call my good buddy. Tell him what you want. We'll move along, and he'll come get us. If you can keep this quiet, I'll treat you and a guest a nice meal at my food truck up the way."

He looks at me. Back at Nikka.

"Okay." He says. "What's the number?

"555-#$%@". I say.

Nikka comes walking back to me, smiling the entire way.

"See, that wasn't too hard." She says.

"We better get a move on." I say.

So, we continue on back upstream, quickly walking by the other homes. At least, I do. Nikka seems to be in no hurry.

We get past the homes, and I hear a vehicle.

"Hide". I say.

Nikka continues on, but at least he puts the tube kinda in front of her, between her and the approaching what I now see is a truck. She waves. The driver still has his head turned when he passes me. Hilarious.

I catch up to her, and continue on. I hear another vehicle. This time, I say nothing. It would probably just be a waste of my breath.

I wish I could say we saw a lot of cars. We didn't. My buddy got there pretty quick. Either, he heard how we were dressed, or he was at the food trucks and not far way. Or both.

He pulls up in front of us.

"Hey, Zoo! Nice day for a walk, eh?" He laughs.

"Nice day for a walk." I say in my best Schwarzenegger voice.

Nikka drops her tube, and walks up to the truck.

"Are you my ride home? My knight in shining armor?" Nikka purrs.

"Sure." My buddy is still laughing.

I throw the tube in the back of his truck. I'm pretty much over the nudity thing at this point, especially since I'm about to get into the truck.

My buddy throws me a couple of towels. I wrap up in one, and Nikka wraps up also, only she remains topless. Even better for my buddy, she gets in the front seat. I get in back.

"Home, James. Or whatever your names is." Nikka exclaims.

My buddy takes us back to the food trucks and parks next to my car.

"That my car." I tell Nikka. "I just have to get my keys and phones out of the food truck, then we can leave."

Nikka gets out and tries to open my car. It's locked. She simply stands there.

I walk to the food truck, and reach into the door for my stuff. I look up. My cook and cashier are just standing there looking out the service window. I look in the direction they are. Nikka is right there, topless, leaning against my car.

"What? Haven't seen a naked woman before?" I ask.

I walk to the car and let Nikka in. We drive off to my house, laughing at this date so far.

Epilogue

It was quite the July 14th for me. We had the rest of the day to ourselves. We got to my place, took a bath together, and then made love for hours.

The next day, we visited the sights, and enjoyed food at other cool indie type places. I had a blast, and I'm pretty sure Nikka did, as well.

Anyway, I had to let her go. It was her choice. She knows I am here for her, but I promised to keep my space.

Yeah right, who am I kidding. One of my food truck buddies had to sell his unit and move off to Cali. I contacted Nikka and asked if she was interested in entrepreneurship and owning an established business. I offered to front her the money, but there was no need. She had saved enough to finance the business, and get it paid off in a few months.

Nikka is a welcome addition to our food truck court. She handles additional advertising during the off season, and really increased our online footprint. Bet you didn't see that coming.

And yes, Nikka moved in with me. I would have been stupid not to make sure that happened. And together, we are eyeing a new food truck court on another river. I hope our neighbors are ready. Speaking of neighbors; our friend from that July 14th is now a regular.

Guess which food truck he visits more...

12