All Comments on 'Along Came the Mistress'

by Buildaworld

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nobody cares.

Dump the bitch and move on with your life in some orderly fashion. Who would stay with her or do anything with her? She's obviously bat-shit-crazy. Being in any type of contact with her makes no sense. Badly done, poorly thought out.

BuildaworldBuildaworldalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your feedback. I'm sorry that this didn't meet your tastes. But that is for you to decide. I realise I can't please everyone but I have had multiple people favourite my work already.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

looking forward to the next instalment ,so many directions this story could go .keep up the good work xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nobody cares about Nobody Cares

The guy is some troll who makes up for his inability to write by trying to trash people do. Don't let him get to you, he's just an egomanic with a deep-seated inferiority complex.

BuildaworldBuildaworldalmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks. I'll admit it got me down for a while. But now I'm back up and writing. I hopefully have two more in the pipeline as they just need to be published. One is a look at what Gabrielle was doing before and inbetween the first two. And the second continues on the story with a small suprise.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Waiting.....

I love the fact that I have to basically read all three separate stories in order to get the WHOLE story as it should be. A very complex and under used writing method rarely seen in mainstream literature, and never in pornographic literature.

Well done. I am waiting for more from you on the story of Gabriella.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous