Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't quite meet his eyes and her cheeks heated.

"You're still up your own asshole."

"And, you're a feisty little minx who needs to learn to control her temper." He bent to kiss her swiftly. "Still love me, though, right?"

She stuck out her small pink tongue.

"Unfortunately." She hooked her finger into the waistband on his jeans and pulled him closer. "It doesn't need to be this one. They're all pretty big in this building, I just thought the penthouse would appease the investors."

"You're right, it will." He crowded her backwards until she hit against the heavy dining room table. "And I really like the idea of fucking you in that pool." She shivered as he lifted her onto the table. His hands rested on the wood either side of her and he leant to kiss her neck. "And, on those stairs and on this table. I'll have you pressed up against those windows the second you agree to live here with me."

She still looked annoyed and when she spoke her voice was grudging, "I did like the pool a lot."

He huffed a laugh, "You're getting expensive tastes Little One. I'll make a LaBelle out of you yet."

"All in good time."

She hooked her feet behind him and pulled him closer. Sliding her hands up his chest she felt his warmth through his t-shirt. A small part of her still felt nervous when she touched his chest but he didn't even seem to notice anymore.

"So, you really like it?"

Ealasaid ran her fingers through the messy waves in his hair.

Drago looked around and nodded. His eyes lingered on the view from the balcony. The city lay sprawled before them and he took a deep breath.

"After the Order, I always wanted somewhere with a view of the city. I stared at stone walls for so long I wanted nothing but windows when I got out. I just never did it." He rested his forehead on hers. "I love it. I think we should go and have a talk with Dexter."

"We're going to buy it?"

She straightened in excitement and her hands dropped back to rest in clenched fists on his hard stomach.

"I am."

Ealasaid arched an eyebrow at his choice of words.

"No Drago, we are."

"Eala, I've told you before. You don't need to pay for anything. You're the person that I want to spend my money on and so I will."

"But I," she started and he interrupted her with a kiss.

"I know what you're going to say. It's my choice to spend my money on you and you're not going to change my mind. Even if you did put the money in, it would be back in your account with extra before you knew it."

"I don't want to be a kept woman," again he interrupted her.

This time his kiss was lingering and she found herself pressing against him.

"If I want a pretty young thing to spoil and spend all my money on then that's what I'll have. You think people will accuse you of taking advantage of me?"

"I don't give a shit what people think. I care what you think and I care how I feel. I've only had a very few things that are all mine, that I can say I own. I want my home to be one of them." She sighed and hung her head. "I don't have much but I want to give what I can."

Drago stared into her dejected face and gently tilted her head up with his knuckle under her chin. "This means a lot to you?"

She nodded, "It does."

"Fine, but I pay for all of the furniture."

She giggled and slowly ran her hand over the front of his jeans. He was instantly still and his eyes flashed. She stretched up and kissed him.

"I get to choose the bed." She unfastened his jeans and once again her hand slipped inside. "I've always wanted a four-poster bed. I used to see them in fairy tales when I was growing up and always loved them."

"A four-poster? We already have one of those."

"No, I want a proper four-poster. With drapes and everything a fairy tale Princess could want."

Drago groaned as she stroked him. "Fuck, it's kinda hard to say no to you when you've got your hand on my cock."

"Really?" she flashed him a mischievous grin.

"Conniving little bitch," he snapped back fondly, then groaned again as she leant forward to nibble on his earlobe.

Drago's large hands slid up her thighs, pushing her dress up but she pulled back and shook her head.

"Drago," her voice held a note of warning, "this isn't ours yet."

"I don't fucking care." He tugged the top of her dress down, baring her breasts to him. "I'm not waiting anymore."

He pulled her legs tighter around his waist and, reaching between her legs, he held the thin strap of her thong. He thrust against her hand and dropped his head to her shoulder.

"Please," his voice broke.

She giggled but shook her head.

"Not until this is ours."

"Dammit Ealasaid."

Her stomach lurched at his tone. He never called her Ealasaid.

She stood her ground.

"No, not until we own the place."

"Fuck." He pushed his hips further forward until he felt her wet heat against his cock. "Please. I need you. Please!"

She paused. She realised he wouldn't do anything without her permission. A feeling of power crept through her chest.

"Not until this is ours." She held his t-shirt and pulled him down to speak against his mouth. "The moment we own this you can have me."

"Fucking god dammit." He ripped his phone from his pocket and dialled quickly. "Hey Dexter. My girl loves the place, we'll take it."

"Wonderful news. It will be a joy to have Saidy back and even better to have you joining her." Ealasaid could hear the response through the phone. The old man sounded thrilled at the news. "I'll get the paperwork ready and you just come down when you're ready, I'm sure you'll want a little while to celebrate."

Drago could hear the smirk in the old man's voice, "Thank you."

Ending the call, he dropped his phone onto the floor and stared back into Ealasaid's bright eyes.

"Please."

He was shaking and sweat beaded his forehead.

A breathless laugh fell from her lips and she nodded. He didn't waste a second, tearing her thong from her and slamming into her tight pussy. He dropped his head to her shoulder with a strangled groan. His hands curled into the skirt of her dress and she could feel him shaking against her.

Lifting her knees higher, Ealasaid held him deep inside her until a pained sound crept from his throat. His grip on her dress became tighter and his nails ripped through the fabric.

Drago didn't move, he couldn't. Her tight, fiery pussy felt too good and he knew he wouldn't last long. He began to move, slowly, savouring every second of feeling her. Her breath escaped her in a quick sigh and she let her head fall back allowing him better access to her throat. His beard scratched her soft skin as he focussed on her neck.

Drago teasingly ran his hand up her stomach and held her breast. He pushed gently until she leant back, resting her weight on her hands behind her. Her small pink nipple hardened against his palm and he stared down at her pale skin. His mouth watered and he thrust deeper.

"I could eat you up."

She laughed softly.

"Just like the big bad wolf."

They had had this discussion before but it still sent a jolt through her. She loved how powerful her Mate was but how gentle he could be.

He licked his lips. Dragging his tongue up her neck he kissed the delicate skin behind her ear.

"As bad as you want me to be."

"Drago."

He moved his other hand to spread across her back. She leant back further, resting her weight on his hand and once again it hit her how strong he was. He held her effortlessly with one hand and the other pulled her legs higher up his back. She held his t-shirt and thrust her hips against him, meeting his and driving him deeper inside her.

"What happened to having me up against the window?" she asked teasingly.

"We've got all the time in the world Little One." He kissed her. "And this whole house to explore."

Gently, Drago lowered her down until she lay on the table and pulled her legs over his shoulders. Trailing his fingers over her thighs he watched as her back arched and she stared at him hungrily.

"Harder," her command was simple but it was his undoing.

Taking hold of her hips, he pounded into her, listening to her gasping moans and soft whimpers. Her nails dug into the table, creating deep scratch marks. He turned his head and pressed a kiss to her calf. His hands moved desperately over her skin as he felt every inch he could. He still couldn't believe how soft she was.

Moving his hand between her legs, he pressed his thumb against her clit and she froze. The skin on his hands was rough and teased her sensitive clit until she trembled violently.

Drago stared into her flushed face and a sense of urgency overtook him. He didn't want to spend another second without her being his.

"Marry me."

Her eyes widened, "Excuse me."

"Marry me. I said I would make a LaBelle out of you and I'm going to. Marry me."

"Don't." She pressed a finger to his lips. "Don't ask me now, you're scared about the sickness and you think this is the right thing to do."

"It is the right thing to do. I want you to be my wife."

He kissed her neck and she whimpered softly.

"I want it too." Her eyes stung with tears at the realisation. "But not yet. Not until I know if I'm right, but whatever happens, I want to be Mrs Drago LaBelle."

"So, you'll marry me."

He nipped her neck.

"Oh god." She turned her head to the side, surrendering to him. "I want to, but not like this. Let me cure you first."

"I will ask you everyday; everyday until you say yes." He pressed harder on her clit as he spoke and she whined as her eyes slid closed.

"Drago please, make me cum."

He moved his hips faster, slamming into her welcoming pussy and she cried out as the muscles in her stomach contracted. She was close and her silver eyes burned out of her face. His thumb pressed harder on her clit making her cry out again and a heat spread through her body.

He bit down on the soft skin of her leg and thrust harder. Ealasaid's eyes rolled back and she trembled violently as her orgasm rushed through her body. Drago thrust once more and spilled his hot cum into her. Her nails dug into the heavy wood of the table as tremors racked her body.

He watched as her breasts bounced on her chest with her breathing and tried to control the shaking of his body. Sliding his arm around her waist, he pulled her back up until her face was level with his. Kissing her trembling lips, he spoke softly.

"You will be mine Ma Petite."

She played with a lock of his hair.

"I already am."

*

Oana couldn't move. She was still where the man with the green eyes had left her the night before and she watched as the sun began to shine through the window. Her eyes ached with tiredness but she couldn't even close them. He hadn't told her she could sleep, so she hadn't.

Finally, she heard movement from upstairs and her feet could move again. Daddy had always liked her to make breakfast when she heard him wake up and she began to rifle through the cupboards. She didn't know why she was still doing it. Daddy was gone from her mind but she couldn't help but follow the orders he had given her. She felt sick at herself but she couldn't stop.

By the time Lucius came down into the kitchen, she had laid the table with eggs, bacon, sausage and pancakes. She was pouring coffee as he entered the room and he raised an eyebrow when he saw her.

"Have you been here all night?" She didn't answer. "What are you doing?" He probed.

"Daddy liked me to make breakfast." She didn't look at him as she spoke and continued to pile his plate with food. "I made breakfast."

Her last words were a plea, she needed the routine she had become accustomed to.

"You don't need to do that."

He grabbed her wrist and she froze. Her breathing was ragged and she refused to look at him. He could feel her pulse under the skin of her wrist and paused when he felt how quickly it was going.

Letting go of her, he sat at the table and motioned to the empty seat beside him.

"Will you join me?"

She paused, a shocked expression marring her face.

"Daddy never let me eat with him."

Lucius took a bite of the food.

"Well I'm not Daddy and I would like you to join me for breakfast."

Oana paused. She wasn't sure if she could trust the stranger in front of her. For the past 60 years she had been conditioned to believe that he was part of the reason for her family's death but now she wasn't so sure. He seemed gentle, caring.

Cautiously, she sat down beside him and he loaded her plate. Motioning, he watched her eat for a second before returning to his own breakfast.

They ate in silence for a while before he spoke again, "Who is Daddy?"

Oana tensed and dropped her fork to the table. She stared down at her lap and Lucius could see her throat working in panic. She had been told to never talk about her time with Daddy and now she couldn't force the words out. Her nails began to scratch at her arms and Lucius swore as blood began to drip down her skin.

Standing, he yanked her to her feet and pushed her back against the counter. Holding her wrists tightly, he pressed her hands down onto the surface behind her.

"Stop, you'll hurt yourself."

His voice was low and she shivered. His hard body pressed against her and she stared at his broad chest, refusing to meet his eyes.

"You hurt me."

Her mind flashed back to the terrifying look in his eyes as he had tortured her. The feeling of his sharp teeth and claws ripping through her skin and the sounds of her screams came rushing back.

She struggled in his grip and tried to move backwards. Her dark eyes flitted from side to side and eventually she clambered backwards onto the counter trying to escape his overpowering presence.

"I did." He kept his grip on her wrists, stopping her from moving any further. "I did hurt you. You were a threat to my family, to Eala, to my Alpha. If I needed to hurt you to find out why you were there then that's what I was going to do."

Finally, she met his gaze.

"That was the only reason?"

Lucius kept his face impassive and moved back from her.

"It's the only reason that matters."

He sat back at the table and continued to eat the breakfast she had made.

Oana stayed sitting on the counter, when he wasn't near her, she felt empty and could do nothing but wait for a command. Her tiredness overtook her and she yawned.

"Did you sleep at all last night?" Lucius asked and she shook her head. "Fucking hell, what am I going to do with you?"

He finished his food and stood.

"You need to sleep."

Immediately, her eyes began to close and he caught her before she fell onto the floor. Her head rested on his shoulder and her hands held his t-shirt without her thinking.

Lucius stared down at the top of her head in surprise. He couldn't work this girl out. Glimpses of her former self seemed to be coming to the surface but she still waited for him to tell her what to do. She hadn't slept last night because he had left her without an order but now she blindly sought comfort against him as she slept.

He thought back to what she had said earlier. For the past 60 years, she had believed that he and Drago were the reason that her family had been killed, the reason that her son had been taken. He didn't know how he was going to convince her that it had been a lie.

Gently he shook her shoulder and she lifted her head with difficulty. Her eyes were still closed and he tapped her cheek gently.

"Come on darlin, you got to get to bed before you can sleep."

Slowly her eyes opened. There was a warmth there that he had seen before on the faces of Nix, Ealasaid and Elena. It was blind trust and happiness to see the person stood before them. Shaking her again pulled her from the counter.

"You can't sleep here; you need a bed."

She nodded sleepily and slowly began to climb the stairs. He followed closely behind her, watching as she swayed with tiredness and ready to catch her if she fell. At the top of the stairs, she paused and he reached round her to open the wooden door.

Her tired eyes fell on the bed and he pushed her forward gently. She turned to face him and stepped out of the sweatpants he had given her. Before he could say anything, she had stripped out of the t-shirt and stood before him naked. Reaching out, she touched his chest; he was frozen to the spot and could only move again when she took hold of the shirt he wore and began to lift it.

"What are you doing?"

She was instantly still.

"I have to please Daddy before I can sleep." She met his eyes. "It's what he told me to do."

Lucius felt sick. Her eyes were innocent and he felt disgusted that any man could take advantage of someone like her.

"You don't have to do that." his voice shook.

She didn't let go and a look of confusion passed over her face.

"But, Daddy said," Lucius held the tops of her arms and pushed her away gently, cutting her sentence short.

"I'm not Daddy." He nodded to the bed. "Now go to sleep darlin."

She moved without hesitation. Climbing onto the bed, she burrowed beneath the covers and rested her head on the soft feather pillow. Lucius tucked her in and watched her face. She was asleep within seconds.

Backing out of the room, he closed the door. Back downstairs he began to tidy the kitchen. The house was quiet and he savoured the calm. For years, he had kept where he lived private, from Drago and the rest of the Pack. He had done it to protect the others from him.

Since he had escaped from the Order, there had been a darkness in him that he couldn't understand. It took careful control to stop himself from turning on his friends so he had kept this place secret so he could isolate himself. Now, he shared his home with a soldier from the Order.

Moving through to the living room, he fell onto the sofa. Swinging his feet up, he picked up a book from the coffee table and rested his head on one arm. He enjoyed the quiet of the day. He almost forgot about the girl upstairs until a soft whimper reached his ears.

Immediately, he dropped the book and sat bolt upright on the sofa. He listened carefully waiting for the noise to come again.

"Daddy?" her voice held a pleading note and dread shot through his stomach.

He leapt up. There was a tremor in her voice and every possibility of what could be happening ran through his mind. He sprinted up the stairs and burst into the room where he had left Oana.

She was curled in the corner of the room. She was still naked and her nails raked down her exposed skin. Blood dripped from the deep scratches and her eyes were crazed.

"Oana."

"Don't." She held up her hand, halting him in his tracks. He felt frozen to the spot, scared of what she would do if he went any closer. "Where is he?"

He didn't know what to say. She dragged herself to her feet and slowly came towards him.

"Why can't I feel him anymore?" Her hands reached out to him. "What did you do to him?"

"He left you." Lucius took a chance. "Don't you remember?"

"No." She shook her head violently and she began to scratch her arms again. "He wouldn't leave me. He loves me."

"You said yourself, you can't feel him anymore. You came to us; we've never met Daddy. He left you to us."

"No." Her eyes dropped to the floor. "You're lying."

Lucius stepped closer. She didn't seem to notice and he kept going.

"He was going to let you die. He was going to let you strangle yourself surrounded by Weres and you still think he loves you?"

"He does." She clutched at her hair. "He does love me. I'm his favourite child."

"He lied to you for years and then left you to die."

Lucius moved closer. He hoped that he could keep her distracted until he could reach her.

"He's everything. I can't lose him as well." She was trembling violently. "He's all that I have left. Please, help me."

1...345678