Alpha Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." His voice was low and raspy as he spoke, causing a shiver of lust to run through Oana's body. He leant back against the counter and moved her against him. His hands held her round ass and she gasped, her lips opening against his allowing his tongue to slip inside.

Oana's fingers clutched at his hair and she arched her back. He could feel her nipples harden against his chest through the shirt she wore. He couldn't help himself and moved his hand up her stomach and claimed one breast in his hand.

"Wait," the word ripped out of her and she pulled back.

Her eyes met his heatedly and the sound of their panting breath filled the quiet room.

"Do you want me to stop?"

He didn't even recognise his own voice. It rumbled out of his chest in a low growl and she whimpered at the sound.

"No. Please don't stop."

Lucius kneaded her breast softly and kissed her again. He didn't know what was happening but something deep and forgotten was rising to the surface as he kissed her. A primal need was spreading through him and his fingers dug harder into her pale skin as he lifted her higher on his body.

Slowly, he edged his fingers under her thigh and between her legs. He knew that if he touched her pussy she would be wet and the very thought sent another growl tearing through his chest. His cock hardened until it was almost painful and he walked until he could slam her against the wall.

Before he could do anything else, a shrill ringing broke through their panting breaths and Lucius pulled back.

"Dammit," his voice was lifted by laughter but he didn't move.

His eyes never left her face.

Her cheeks burned a deep pink and her plump lips were parted as she tried to catch her breath. His fingers still stroked her inner thighs slowly and she shivered hard at his heated gaze. The phone still rang and he reached into the pocket of his pyjama trousers and pulled out his phone.

"Hello?" his voice was deeper than usual and Oana shuddered again.

He felt her trembling against him and kissed her forehead softly. She didn't know what to do and dropped her head to his chest. His voice rumbled through his chest against her ear and she listened to what he was saying. He spoke quickly and in French meaning she couldn't understand what he was saying.

Lucius fought to keep his face passive as he spoke but what he was being told made his stomach twist in fury and terror. Drago spoke quickly to him about Ealasaid's plan to go back to the Order and it took everything he had not to scream.

Oana could feel him growing tenser against her and without thinking she stroked the back of his neck soothingly. His voice was rough and his eyes flashed dangerously.

"She will not go alone. She will not go at all if there is any other way." Lucius snarled softly at the response that came through the phone. "Stubborn little bitch. Fine, I'll see you tomorrow."

Lucius hung up the phone and looked back at Oana. His eyes were hard and she suddenly felt nervous. She pushed gently on his shoulders, trying to get away but he held her tighter.

"What's the matter, Fiara? You were real friendly with me a second ago."

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"What's wrong?" Lucius held her throat tightly and felt her swallow beneath his fingers. He knew he was scaring her but he couldn't stop, the conversation he had just had made his mind cloud. "You scared of me?"

"Vanator, please don't."

"What does that mean?" He pushed harder against her and listened to her soft whimper. "What does Vanator mean?"

She tried to force the words out past her closed throat but couldn't. This only made him angrier and he leant his face close and spoke through gritted teeth.

"Tell me what it means."

"Hunter." Her voice was weak and she stared at him pleadingly. "It means hunter."

Lucius was still for a moment before he kissed her again, a hard stamp against her lips then dropped her to the floor. Leaving the room, he pushed her from his mind.

Oana slid down the wall until she sat on the floor and pulled her knees to her chest. Holding herself tightly, she waited for the trembling in her body to stop and stared out at the window.

In her head she said a prayer, "Please let me survive this."

*

Drago kicked open the door to their new apartment and listened to Ealasaid's warm giggle. He held a large box in his arms and Ealasaid was perched on top kicking her legs happily.

"Last box Ma Petite." Drago dropped it, catching her round the waist as she fell and leant her backwards. "We are officially moved in."

"Our first home."

Ealasaid stroked his cheek, feeling the soft hair beneath her fingers.

"Plenty of space for the pups to come and stay. Room for us to have our own."

He raised an eyebrow suggestively.

Ealasaid laughed, "Well then you should get started."

Drago pushed her against the wall and kissed her roughly. She shrieked then laughed again but before anything else happened there was a knock on the door. Drago snarled and looked over his shoulder.

"Fucking already?" Ealasaid was stoking his neck as he spoke with an amused glint in her eyes. "How do they find us?"

Ealasaid kissed his forehead.

"Open the door loach, let them in."

Drago grumbled but let her down. Opening the door again he found himself face to face with Anton.

"Hi." Drago frowned as he looked carefully at his friend's face.

"Everything OK?"

"You can't go back to the Order." Anton looked passed him and met Ealasaid's gaze. "Neither of you. I won't let you."

"Anton," Ealasaid stepped forward and reached her hand out to him, "we have to go. I need to know what they do to cure Drago."

Her voice was soothing but Anton shook his head vehemently.

"No, you don't," he sighed. "You want to know about the Entari?"

"Yes," she replied.

"And the Fae?"

She nodded.

"Then I know someone who can help." Anton took another deep breath. "We can go to the Fallen. Baal will help us."

"Baal?" Ealasaid recognised the name. "How do I know that name?"

"He's the Angel that fell," Drago spoke quietly.

He almost couldn't believe what he was hearing.

"A true Fallen?" Ealasaid looked between the two men. "How do you know he'll help?"

"Because he owes me." Anton met her gaze steadily. "When he fell he dragged me with him and besides, he is my brother."

1...345678