Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drago swung his leg over the bike and held his hand out to her. Ealasaid ignored his hand as she climbed on behind him and listened to his soft chuckle.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see soon enough. Hold tight Little One."

Ealasaid folded her arms defiantly. She knew it would cause a reaction from him and she hid her smile behind a stubborn pout. He tutted and reached behind him. Grabbing her arm, he pulled her over his shoulder until she landed in his lap with a surprised gasp. Her legs fell either side of his and his large hand held her throat tight enough that her breath hitched. His eyes flashed dangerously at her and she felt the throbbing in her pussy grow worse.

"When are you going to learn to do as you're told Ealasaid?" She shivered, his voice was monstrous and his use of her full name made her moan quietly.

Drago tightened his grip on her throat, feeling her rapid pulse beating against her skin. His free hand clutched her hip and pulled her closer to him. His thumb pressed into the juncture of her thigh and she moaned again, pushing her hips even closer she pleaded silently with him.

"Is this what you want Little One?" His thumb brushed against her pussy and he subdued a groan at the feeling of her wet flesh. "You want me to fuck you? Right here in the parking lot. Do you want me to pound into your tight little pussy? Would that make it all better?"

Ealasaid could barely speak. When she opened her mouth nothing but a soft whimper escaped so instead she simply nodded. Her stomach was in knots, her skin covered in goosebumps and her pussy was quivering.

"You're so beautiful like this, the things I want to do to you." He leaned down to kiss her neck. She dropped her head back, baring her throat to him and her small hands clutched at his black t-shirt.

"But first I want to take you to dinner. I want to buy you some drinks and I want to have fun. It seems like a long time since we've just done something fun." He punctuated his words with quick kisses over her neck and collar bone.

She whined and her eyes met his. "Fine, but you owe me when we get home."

"Anything you want Little One." He kissed her once again, quickly but with a carnal passion that shocked her.

He lifted her by the waist and twisted in the seat to position her behind him again. This time her arms slid around his waist without hesitation and he started the engine before peeling out onto the street.

It was just like their first date. Her arms held him tightly as she pressed close against his back. He could feel her soft breasts through the materiel of her dress and her warm breath on his neck as she peered over his shoulder. Her legs spread wider as they moved along him and she held him even tighter. His warm skin kept the cold of the night away and she just enjoyed holding him.

Before long they pulled into a familiar car park and Drago killed the engine. Standing, he held his hand out and she joined him looking up at the bar.

"Burgers, chips and beer?" She was smiling as she spoke and her eyes were shining from the bright neon light of the sign on the wall.

"The last time we were here everything was so easy. I watched you in that tight little dress, driving me crazy all night. You were so sexy, then you told me you were a virgin. Everything stopped in that moment, I'd never been more terrified of hurting someone in my life. You're so little and I didn't know if I could be gentle enough. It's very easy to lose myself around you."

He cupped her cheek in his hand and she turned instantly into his palm. His fingers stroked down the back of her neck and he kissed her forehead.

"Come on I'm starving." Drago said and ushered her forward. He followed her into the bar and listened as the voices died down.

Every eye in the place turned to stare at them as they came through the doors. The conversations ended and the only noise left was the music playing. Drago tensed but Ealasaid took hold of his hand stroking his palm with her thumb.

"The Fae isn't welcome here." A voice reached her ears and her eyes snapped to the man who had spoken. He sat at a table towards the back of the bar, he didn't even look up from his beer as he spoke and as one every eye turned to him.

"And who decided that?" Ealasaid asked calmly.

"I did." The man stood and began to walk towards them. Drago went to step in front of her but she squeezed his hand. She shook her head, an almost unnoticeable movement but Drago instantly relaxed.

"What happens if I don't leave?" The corner of Ealasaid's mouth curved into a smile as she asked her question. A feeling was starting in her stomach, something she hadn't felt since she had fought in the Pits. That same sick mix of fear and excitement.

There was no answer. The man looked down at the table as he realised what she was asking but Ealasaid wasn't ready to let the fight go yet. She stepped towards the man who, on instinct, stood to meet her.

"Are you going to make me leave?" Ealasaid taunted.

The man opened his mouth to speak but no words came out. Looking back at his friends for help he felt his stomach drop when he saw no support behind him.

Ealasaid stepped closer, a terrifying smile curving her lips as a heat crept through her. She could feel her her teeth beginning to lengthen into fangs, just as Drago's did when he was angry. She hadn't felt this mixture of excitement and fear since her time in the Pits and she felt the Fae side of herself scratching at her skin.

"Go on Were, make me leave." She couldn't help but taunt the man stood in front of her.

The man looked around once more but still no one came to his rescue. His shoulders slumped and he looked to the floor. Ealasaid smirked and the air around her seemed to crackle with electricity.

"How unfortunate. Looks like I'll be staying." Ealasaid took another step closer and the man backed away, fear flashing in his eyes.

"I hope that won't be a problem for anyone?" She waited for an answer.

"No." The mans words were muffled.

"Good, I would hate to make anyone feel uncomfortable."

Drago couldn't stop the smile that spread across his face as his chest swelled. Taking her hand, he pulled her back against his chest and leant down to kiss her shoulder. The bar slowly went back to normal around them and Ealasaid relaxed back against his broad chest.

"I was expecting worse."

Drago laughed softly. "I wasn't worried. You're more than capable of taking care of yourself."

"And don't you forget it." Ealasaid held his hand in both of her own and turned back to face him. Pulling him to a table she laughed as he lifted her onto the tall stool and slid her arms around his neck.

Her fingers toyed with his long hair and she stared intently into his hazel eyes. Their piercing shine still made her freeze each time they landed on her and she shifted in her seat. Drago kissed her softly before forcing himself to step backwards.

"I'm going to get us something to eat. Wait here and try not to get into trouble."

"No promises." Ealasaid teased then watched as Drago made his way to the bar. He had barely reached the counter before a bartender was stood in front of him and Ealasaid smirked.

At one time she had been nervous of Drago's commanding demeanour. Now she felt a twinge deep in her stomach at the sight of it. He demanded people's attention without even speaking and she shivered with lust.

He finished ordering and made his way back to the table. Sliding into his seat he smirked as the barman brought over a tray with a huge pitcher of beer and two mugs. Drago poured them both a glass and raised his in a toast.

"Here's to us Little One." Drago touched his glass to hers before drinking deeply. Ealasaid rolled her eyes but followed suit, gulping down the cold beer before smiling.

"I really love it here. It reminds me of nights with my Grif and Dylan." Ealasaid looked around the room as she spoke with a distant smile curving her lips. Drago watched her carefully, behind her smile was a sadness in her bright eyes and he felt his stomach drop.

"You miss them?"

"Not Dylan. After what he did I couldn't care less what happened to him but I do miss how safe I felt with them. When I was with them I finally felt like I belonged. How could I have been so wrong?" Her smile disappeared from her face and Drago reached across the table to take her hand in his own.

"Never think that anything he did could have been avoided. That's where blame comes from and I will never let you blame yourself for what he turned into."

"Do you ever blame yourself for Abrielle?" Ealasaid asked slyly, already knowing the answer she waited as a quiet laugh fell from his lips and he smirked at her.

"Clever little thing." Drago drank and thought for a moment. His bright eyes drifted slightly away from her face as his mind wandered back to his childhood and the time he had spent with Abrielle.

"I used to. Everyone thought that she was my Mate. Our parents, our Packs, the whole community thought that it was the simplest thing in the world. Two of the last Pure Blood Lycans were bound to be together and when I was younger I believed it along with the rest of them. Seeing Abrielle cling to the idea that we were meant to be together and fight for it for so long hurt me. For a while I thought the kindest thing to do would be to pretend, she was my friend and I hated seeing her that way."

Drago paused and drank from his beer again. Glancing at Ealasaid's face he searched for any sign that his story was upsetting her. Her eyes were bright and she was listening intently. Her hand still held his and she stroked his palm with her thumb absentmindedly as she listened.

"After my parents died I didn't know who to turn to. I felt like my entire world had been ripped apart. Nix just wanted to help but I didn't want to take it, Abrielle wanted to help me get revenge. Blood was her answer to everything and at the time it was what I wanted. She was my constant, my release and I feel awful that I treated her the way I did."

"Did she think that you would stay with her after everything she did for you?" Ealasaid pushed harder. She needed to know about his relationship with the woman who had put her in the Order.

"She did and I knew that she did but it didn't stop me. I thought that maybe I could love after everything she did. Even after the Order she helped me. She was my friend and I needed her, I guess I took advantage of how she felt about me. I never did it on purpose and I really thought that maybe I could give her what she wanted but then I saw you, after that everything changed. I could imagine myself with anyone other than you and the thought of not being able to call you mine tore me apart. I knew Abrielle was upset but I never knew quite how bad it fucked her up. I know it was my fault, I lead her on and I shouldn't have hurt her that way."

"I don't think you ever planned to. You never know what might have happened if you never met me."

Drago shrugged one huge shoulder. "I don't know; I like to think I always would have met you."

"I very nearly didn't come here." Ealasaid said calmly and smirked when she felt Drago's hand tighten its grip on hers.

"What do you mean?"

"After everything with Calan and after my mum died I had no idea what I wanted to do. I had travelled round a bit but I went back home for her funeral and then I was lost. I knew I had to get away from my past but I didn't know where to go. I sort of floated until I was tired of it. I knew I needed a home but I didn't know what to do, so I flipped a coin."

"Flipped a coin?"

Ealasaid nodded. "Yep, heads I would go back to Scotland and tails I would come to America. If it had fallen the other way, I wouldn't be here and we would have never met."

Drago clutched her hand tightly and he stared seriously into her eyes. Her heart stuttered in her chest and she fought to catch her breath.

"Then I have never been happier about the flip of a coin."

Ealasaid smiled, drained her beer and stood. Pulling on his hand she waited until he too got to his feet and dragged him over to the pool table.

"Come on Alpha, let's get started on our date."

It was just the same as she remembered it. They laughed, drank, danced and pretty soon the rest of the bar was watching them with interest. Every eye was on them, they stared at Ealasaid with a mixture of interest, fear and lust. Drago felt jealousy sweep through his chest but Ealasaid didn't even seem to notice the attention she was getting.

Every time she strayed from his side his stomach rolled. Every nerve in his body screamed for him to hold her tight so nothing could take her from him again but he forced himself to relax. She had saved herself and then she had saved him. He had to learn to let go.

Drago moved back to the bar, leaving Ealasaid in the middle of a game of pool he caught the bartenders attention.

"Scotch please. Neat." Turning back to watch his girl he leant against the bar and sipped his drink.

Ealasaid was laughing huskily as her opponent missed yet another shot and the crowd that had surrounded them jeered loudly. Drago couldn't help the smile as she sunk the last ball and turned to the crowd watching.

"Who's next?" Her voice was filled with warmth and laughter and Drago felt another wave of heat crash through him.

His phone ringing in his pocket distracted him and he pulled it out barking into it brusquely.

"Yeah?"

"Alpha the meeting is set. We talk with Baal tomorrow." Anton's voice filled his head. Drago could hear fear in his old friend's voice.

"You don't have to do this. I don't want anyone else to get hurt because of something I've done."

"It's not just you. It's Eala, it's her needing to know more about the Fae. It's the whole Pack needing you, both of you, and if I don't do everything I can to make sure that you are safe how could I live with myself?"

"You don't have to come with us though. You've already done more than we ever should have asked of you."

"I do, I have some questions for him myself. If I don't go now I don't know if I ever will."

Drago nodded at the resignation in Anton's voice. "Then you'll have us behind every step of the way, whenever you need us."

"Thank you Alpha. Oh, and dress formal, like, old school formal. He likes blue." Anton hung up and Drago dropped his phone back into his pocket with a frown. Draining his glass, he motioned for another as his attention once again fell on Ealasaid. As though she felt him looking she turned and met his gaze.

With almost a predatory smile she stalked him through the people and he held his hand out. She took his hand, hers disappearing in his and he pulled her to his chest. His hand moved to rest on her lower back just above her ass.

"What are you looking at?" She asked him fondly.

"Just watching you Little One." His fingers itched to touch her more but he forced his desire back.

"You know; some people would find that creepy." Ealasaid teased.

"We don't need to worry about other people. I only look at you." Drago bent his head to kiss her softly and she pressed against him. She felt his cock through his jeans and stretched on tiptoes trying to get closer.

Drago growled quietly and broke the kiss. Licking his lips, he pushed her back slightly.

"You ready to go?" His voice was rough.

"I don't know."

Drago ignored her answer and took hold of her hand. "Well I am."

He pulled her out of the bar and towards the bike. Sitting atop it he dragged her onto his lap so she was facing him and reached behind her to turn the engine on. Ealasaid gasped at the feeling of his hard body between her legs.

Drago pulled her closer and she wrapped her arms around his waist. Burying her face in his chest she felt the wind lift the stray curls of her hair as they pulled out of the car park and onto the road. Her heart was beating erratically in her chest and her pussy throbbed. She had seen this desperate look in his eyes before and the memory of what came after was enough to make her tremble. Her hands held his t-shirt tightly and she waited impatiently for them to arrive back home.

Finally, Drago pulled into the under ground garage of their building and killed the engine. Holding her to his chest with one arm he marched to a door and kicked it open. It lead to the stairs and he slowly began to climb.

"God Ma Petite, you drive me crazy." Drago's accent was stronger and his voice was a deep rumble through his broad chest.

"Drago." Ealasaid moaned and she held him tightly. She rested her lips against his neck and felt his beard scratch at her skin as he spoke into her ear.

"Just the thought of you makes me lose control. You make me feel like a pup again, like a wild animal."

Ealasaid opened her mouth to speak but no words came out, only a soft whine. Drago's hands moved down to her ass and he kneaded the flesh desperately. He snarled through gritted teeth and climbed the stairs quicker.

Finally, he reached the door to their apartment and stepped inside. The second the door closed behind them he dropped her back to her feet and gently wrapped his fingers around her throat. Walking her backwards through to the living room he pushed the leather jacket off her shoulders and listened as it thudded to the ground.

"I will never stop wanting you, every time I look at you its like the first time I'm seeing you." Drago rested his forehead against hers as he spoke.

Her small hands fell to his hips and toyed with his belt. She wiggled her feet out of her boots and kicked them away. Her soft pink tongue flicked across her lower lip and her bright eyes stared into his desperately.

"Please Drago."

Ealasaid felt herself hit the back of the sofa and gasped as Drago spun her round. He pushed her dress up and over her ass with one hand, while the other shoved his jeans and boxers down. Taking hold of his hard cock, he stroked her wet flesh before pushing deep inside her pussy.

Drago shrugged out of his own jacket and pulled his shirt over his head. He could feel a prickling creeping over his skin and his stomach flipped. The thought of the Sickness still scratched at his skull but the feeling of her tight warmth pushed passed everything until it was all he could think of. He ran one large hand up her back and slid the zip of her dress down. With a growl he took hold of her plait and pulled her head back so he could speak into her ear.

"How much do you like this dress?"

Ealasaid shuddered. He had asked her the exact same question on their first night together.

"I like it enough."

"Then I'll buy you a new one." Drago ripped the dress from her body and threw it away from them. She was naked before his eyes and he stroked her soft skin.

Ealasaid's hands gripped the back of the sofa and she pushed back to grind her hips against him. The tight muscles of her pussy massaged his thick length, drawing a deep groan from his throat. He held her neck gently and pulled her head back, pressing his lips to her forehead he heard her soft moan and smiled.

"God you're so beautiful." Drago felt a wave of pride and ownership engulf him as he thrust into his Mate.

"Drago please, make me cum." Ealasaid pleaded with him. Already the pressure in her stomach was becoming too much and she was shivering with pleasure.

Drago slid his free hand down her stomach and between her legs and his finger found her swollen clit. Ealasaid came undone, her nails curling into the back of the sofa and her knees buckling at the intensity of her orgasm.

Drago caught her before she fell and twisted her until she faced him. Lifting her, he moved around the sofa and sank down, positioning her so she straddled his lap. She held his broad shoulders, steadying herself, as she began to move. Drago allowed her to set the pace watching as her eyes slid closed and she bit her bottom lip.