Alpha Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His thick cock stretched her open. A soft whimper fell from her lips as he thrust upwards to meet her hips, driving his cock deeper and felt a rush of pride at his strained groan. His hands balled into fists and he wrapped his arms tightly around her waist. Ealasaid could feel the muscles in his arms bunching and the shivers running through him as he tried to keep control. Fae or not, this man could still make her feel tiny and delicate. She felt breakable in his arms.

Drago dropped his head back to rest on the sofa. His eyes travelled down her body, falling to her soft breasts and he watched them bounce on her chest. His tongue flicked out to wet his lips as a groan escaped his throat. Her wet heat around his cock was almost too much to bear and he held her waist tightly. His large hands could nearly meet around her and again he felt the surge of power.

"Fuck Eala I want you to cum again. I want to feel you again." Drago's voice was rough and he could hear the pleading note behind his words but he wasn't embarrassed. The young girl in his arms drove him wild and he didn't care who knew. He was under her spell.

"Drago, I'm cumming." Ealasaid dropped her head to his shoulder and he felt her teeth scratching at his skin. Her pussy convulsed around him and he thrust hard into her, filling her with his cum.

Drago stroked her back, his large hands moving over her skin as he felt her tremble. Leaning forward for a moment, he pulled her legs around his waist and felt her hook her feet together. She pulled the band from his hair and he winced at the sharp pinch at the back of his head, then it was replaced by her warm fingers as she combed through his hair.

"The meeting is set for tomorrow."

Ealasaid jumped at his words. She didn't lift her head from his shoulder as she answered.

"Are you scared?" Her fingers traced circles at the nape of his neck.

"No." Drago took hold of the end of her plait and gently tugged her head back so she met his eyes. "Are you?"

"Of course not. I'm going to be with you."

Drago at up straight and kissed her passionately. His nails dug into her skin and she gasped.

"How are you still hard?" She asked with a giggle. His cock was still throbbing inside her and she moaned as he twisted his hips into her.

"It's you Little One. You make me feel things I didn't know were possible."

Ealasaid stared intently into his eyes. "I love you Mr LaBelle. With everything I have."

Drago kissed her again and stood. Holding her tightly he began to move to the stairs. "I'm going to make you cum so much, you may start to hate me."

*

Lucius was woken in the night by movement at the side of his bed. Shooting upright he stared through the darkness to the figure stood before him.

"Oana?" His voice was groggy from sleep and he cleared his throat.

"I had a bad dream." She said simply. He heard her take another step towards him and rubbed his face.

"What?"

"I had a bad dream, can I sleep in here?"

"I don't know." Lucius started but she cut him off.

"Please, I don't want to sleep alone." He felt her climb onto the bed and her hand fall on his bare chest.

"Please don't make me go back. I don't want to be alone." Her voice was soft and pleading.

"I don't know." Lucius stared again but once again she cut him off.

"I won't do anything I promise. I'm just scared."

Lucius paused. Her voice stirred something within him and he felt a twinge in his gut. Sighing he pulled the duvet back.

"Fine. Only to sleep."

Lucius moved over and she settled herself at his side. Without thinking, Lucius pulled the covers over her and watched as she curled into a ball. With a deep sigh he lay back against the pillow and fought to ignore the warmth of her body beside him. All he could focus on was her soft breathing and the sweet smell of her skin. He was instantly hard.

He draped his arm over his eyes and tried to think about anything other than her. Her scent filled his head and he gritted his teeth against the wave of lust that crashed through him. Without thinking he turned onto his side and his hand was reaching out to touch her before he jerked it backwards.

Oana seemed to feel his movement and moved backwards until her ass pressed against his groin. Lucius groaned and his large hand fell to her hip. He pulled her closer on instinct and buried his face in the curve of her shoulder. Her skin was like silk beneath his fingers and he groaned again.

"Oana stop." His voice was a harsh growl and he felt her shiver against him.

"Why?" Her response was teasing and she moved her hips slowly. Her ass rubbed against his hard cock and he held her hips tighter, keeping her still.

"You need to fucking stop."

"But I want you to touch me."

With a snarl Lucius flipped her onto her back and lay between her legs. With one hand he held her wrists above her head, while the other gripped the front of the t-shirt she wore. Her eyes widened and a surprised squeak fell from her lips. Lucius leant down until his lips were inches from hers.

"I said stop."

"But why? Don't you want me?" Her voice was soft, tinged with hurt and he swallowed hard.

"Of course I do. You're all I fucking think about. God Fiara, if you had any idea what I want to do to you."

Oana gasped and her legs wrapped around his waist. She struggled to free her hands from his grip but he was too strong. Her back arched, pressing her breasts against him she spoke desperately.

"Then do it. Please, I want you to." There was a tremble in her voice as she spoke.

"I can't. You're human, breakable. I would hurt you."

"I don't care."

Another terrifying snarl ripped through Lucius and he kissed her roughly. "Oh fuck, don't fucking say that. You have no idea what I could do to you."

"Then show me, I want to know."

"Dammit!" Lucius released his grip on her wrists and slammed his fist into the pillow beside her head. She jumped at the sudden outburst, then moaned as he kissed her again.

Lucius held himself still, all of his weight was resting on his arm and his other hand still held the t-shirt she wore. He pulled her up and spoke against her trembling lips.

"You don't know what you're asking for Fiara. I could tear you apart and enjoy every second of it, or I could fuck you until you beg me to stop. At the moment I don't know which one I want to do more."

"Do you want to hurt me?" Lucius could hear the twinge of fear in her voice but it only pushed his need higher.

His cock throbbed in the shorts he wore and he ripped the t-shirt from her. Staring down at her exposed breasts he licked his lips.

"I thought you didn't care if I hurt you?" He asked before leaning down and flicking his tongue out to touch her nipple.

She sucked in a breath and her fingers tangled in his messy hair. "I didn't say that, I asked if you wanted to."

Lucius bit her nipple gently before bathing the skin, soothing it with his warm tongue. His hand massaged her other breast and he felt her nipple harden against his palm.

"Yes I want to hurt you." He felt her shiver at his answer but she didn't move away.

"Why?"

"Because you look so beautiful when you scream." Lucius moved his lips over her collarbone and to her neck. He felt her pulse beating erratically beneath her skin and smiled.

"You fought so hard not to scream when I had you before. You were so strong, I was proud."

"Proud?" Oana's voice was breathy. Lucius heard something different in her words, she wasn't as confident. It was like something had changed inside her.

"It's always been my job to protect the family. I've always got the answers I wanted but not from you. You were so strong; you would have died before you told me anything. The taste of your blood and the sound of your screams, they're all I can think about. It drives me crazy; you drive me crazy." Lucius moved his hand down her body as he spoke. His lips found hers and his hand slipped between her legs.

"Lucius." Oana moaned and Lucius stilled instantly.

"What did you just call me?" His voice had taken on the hard quality again and he looked into her eyes.

"Lucius." She repeated quietly and he forced himself away from her.

Standing from the bed he backed towards the door. Her dark eyes followed him and she knelt on the bed. As he watched, her whole demeanour changed and she reached out to him.

"Vanator. Help me." She climbed from the bed, her voice was shaking and she stared up at him with pleading eyes.

"Oana?"

"He's back. I don't want to hurt you but he'll make me. Please, you have to help me."

"What do you mean he's back?"

Oana buried her face in his bare chest and he felt a sob wrack her body. He held her shivering body tightly against him and cradled her head in one hand. He felt her tears on his skin and gently moved her backwards to look into her dark eyes.

"Tell me what you mean."

"He's got me. He's here, inside of me. You can't let him get them, it's all he wants." Oana spoke desperately. She could feel Daddy creeping back into her mind and realisation hit her. He had wanted this.

"Fiara I don't understand." Lucius held her cheek in his hand and his thumb stroked her soft skin.

"Whatever happens, whatever he does to me, you cannot let him get to the Fae. Once he has her LaBelle will follow. Promise me!"

"I promise." Lucius wasn't sure what he was promising but her desperate pleas tugged at his heart. He would have done anything.

"Oh god he's coming back. Please, help me. I don't want to hurt anyone."

"What can I do?"

"You can't do anything." Oana's voice was calm as she spoke. She had stopped shaking and her eyes cleared. The transformation was terrifying.

"What have you done you fucking psychopath?" Lucius grabbed her wrist with a growl.

"Nothing yet. Not compared to what I will do to her if you don't bring me the Fae. You have three days then I start removing body parts. Starting with her fingers, I can make it last months and you'll have to watch every part."

Lucius felt nausea rise in his throat. His stomach was a lead weight and his mind was racing. Dragging her from the room he pulled her back to the bedroom she occupied and threw her onto the bed. A laugh fell from her lips but he ignored it. It wasn't her.

"What are you going to do Lucius? Could you really hurt such a sweet, innocent little thing?"

Lucius ignored the taunting words. He knew if he looked at her he would just see Oana, not the monster using her as his puppet. Ripping the sheets into strips he bound her hands to the bedframe, still being careful not to bruise her pale skin. Turning to leave he forced himself not to look back as her words followed him out of the room.

"Three days Were. After that she'll wish I would just kill her."

Lucius closed the door and slid to ground. Dropping his head into his hands he listened to the crazed laughing from inside the room and tried to work out what the fuck he was going to do.

*

"Are you fucking kidding me with this?" Drago laughed and turned to watch Ealasaid. She was staring into their wardrobe at the dress he had bought for her to wear. She turned to face him and crossed her arms over her bare chest.

Drago held his hand out and she moved reluctantly back to him. He pulled her onto the bed to sit beside him and leant down to kiss her shoulder.

"You're going to look beautiful and besides, we are going to him for help. Anything we can do to make him say yes will make our lives easier. Don't you want an easier life?"

Ealasaid was still sulking and Drago pulled her back to sit in his lap. She giggled despite herself then her eyes slid closed as he kissed her.

"I know you don't like it but I want to make this as easy as possible. I'm ready to start my life with you and I can't do that until we speak to him." Drago stroked her thigh as he spoke and she sighed.

"You're right. You're always right. If he can help me cure you then I'll do anything." Her eyes flitted to the dress again. "Even wear that."

"Good girl." He kissed her and patted her ass.

She slid from the bed and pulled the dress from the wardrobe. With a noise of disgust, she took it into the bathroom leaving Drago alone in their bedroom. He reached into the drawer of the bedside table and pulled out the packet of cigarettes, a lighter and an ash tray. Shaking one loose he lit it and drew the smoke deep into his lungs.

Ealasaid had left the door open and he watched her move about the bathroom. Even though he knew every inch of her body he still loved watching her. It was still amazing to him that she was there, that they shared a house, a life together.

"Tell me you two have to dress up like idiots too." She called out to him as she applied her makeup in the mirror.

"Don't worry, we've got our suits ready to go. Still won't come close to comparing to you though." He heard her laugh at his reply.

"It's going to look like I'm in fancy dress. I'm going to look ridiculous."

"You're going to look beautiful. You always look beautiful."

He could almost hear her roll her eyes. "You're such a creep."

"Maybe so, but I'm a creep that will always love you." He tapped the ash into the glass bowl and rubbed his hand over his face.

Dragging himself to his feet he grabbed his suit from the wardrobe and began to get dressed. He was buttoning up his shirt when her soft voice made him turn.

"Can you do me up?"

His mouth fell open. Her dress was a pale blue, ball gown that swept the floor around her. The top was tight to her torso with lace sleeves reaching down to her wrists. The materiel was dusted with diamonds, the neckline sat low on her chest and left her shoulders exposed. The dress flared at her waist to a flowing skirt showing her curves.

"Turn around." His voice was croaky and she did as she was told. She felt his fingers on the dress, it dipped low on her back with a few small buttons.

Her hair was swept on top of her head in a messy bun and curls escaped to fall around her face. He finished the buttons and swept his hands up her soft skin to curl his fingers around the back of her neck. Kissing her shoulder, he slid his other hand around her waist.

"You look beautiful."

Ealasaid laughed quietly. "I look ridiculous, but hey look."

She moved away from him and turned around. As he watched she moved her hands onto the skirt.

"It has pockets!" Her pretty face split into a wide smile and he felt a rush of love that shocked him.

"So all it takes it pockets to make you love something?"

"Do you have any idea how shitty pockets are in women's clothes. This is the best! I can keep all of my shit in here and don't have to worry about a bag."

Drago let out a bark like laugh and picked out a tie in the colour matching her dress. Slipping it around his neck he continued to speak. "Do all women get this excited about pockets?"

Ealasaid came closer and took the tie into her hands. "They should. Pockets are awesome and we are cheated out of them. Have you seen pockets in women's clothes? You can't put shit in there."

"I can't say I've ever paid much attention to the pockets."

"And what were you paying attention to Mr LaBelle?" She asked with a smirk.

"The woman wearing them. I was thinking about how good she looked in them and how she would look even better out of them." Drago said with a wink before he was abruptly cut off as she yanked the knot of the tie up to his throat.

Holding up his hands he laughed apologetically. "I get it, I'm sorry. Poor joke in bad taste."

"It was, and in the presence of a lady no less. Just because you look like a scoundrel doesn't mean you can act like one." Ealasaid hid her smile but her eyes flashed with amusement.

"A scoundrel? You think I'm a scoundrel?" Drago's hand splayed across her lower back and he jerked her to his chest.

She gasped at his sudden movement. "Well I figure if I'm dressed like some old timey Princess I might as well speak like one too. It's like role playing. I'll be the damsel in distress and you be the dashing pirate that sweeps me off my feet."

"Still on this pirate thing Little One? Is that some kind of fantasy?"

"You're my fantasy, just the way you are." She replied with a placatory tone. Her small hands slid round the waistband of his trousers and she began to tuck his shirt in.

"I am?" He meant for his question to be teasing but his voice hitched at her confession.

"Of course you are. Doesn't mean you wouldn't look ridiculously hot with an ear piercing though." She looked up into his eyes and her tongue wet her plump lips as she smiled.

"God you're a persistent little pup. Fine, when we get back you can do it."

"I can?" Her entire face lit up like a child on Christmas. He had never seen her look so excited.

"Yes but then I get to do something to you."

Ealasaid shivered at the dark promise in his voice. "What?"

"It's a surprise."

Drago moved away from her and slid his arms into his waistcoat. Checking his watch, he took a deep breath.

"Anton will be here any minute. Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be." Ealasaid stood straighter and pushed her shoulders back confidently.

Drago felt a wave of pride that was becoming all too familiar when he thought about his Mate. She was so strong no matter what they faced.

"I never thought I would meet a Fallen. I wasn't even sure that they existed." Ealasaid mused, almost to herself.

"Anton never like to talk about his past or his family. I had no idea he was a true Fallen." Drago affixed his cufflinks at his wrists but his mind was on his friend. Anton had never told any of them what he truly was.

"So then how is he a Were?" Ealasaid sat on the edge of the bed as she waited.

"That's not my story to tell even if I had the answers. All I know is that he was human when I met him but he wasn't born that way. I don't know why they turned him human and I didn't know Baal was his brother."

"I can't imagine how hard it must be for him to go back." Ealasaid twisted her hands in her lap as she imagined having to return to her home.

"He needs answers just like we do. If this can help him get them then I'm glad he's coming with us."

Drago shrugged into his grey suit jacket and fastened the buttons. Holding out his hand to her, he pulled her to her feet and stroked her cheek.

"You ready to go?"

Ealasaid paused for a fraction of a second before she nodded. "Can't be any worse than the Order right?"

Without another word Drago lead her from the bedroom and down the stairs. As they reached the bottom Anton entered the apartment. Like Drago he was wearing a suit but where Drago's was grey, Anton's was a deep blue. His grey eyes darted between the pair of them and despite his nervousness he smiled.

"Wow." He held out his hand and Ealasaid took it without question.

Anton twirled her round, taking in every inch of her. The warmth of her hand in his calmed him and he took a steadying breath.

"Baal will be pleased with you. He's wanted to meet you for a very long time." Anton felt her tense.

"He has, why?" Her voice remained calm even though she was shaking.

"Even he hasn't seen a Fae. You are a wonder even among the Fallen."

"But you were Angels, how could a Fae possibly interest you."

Anton smiled. "Because you're something completely different. You were made to be the perfect creature in everyway, you're fascinating."

Drago nodded and stepped forward. Anton motioned for them to link hands and when they stood in a circle he glanced at each of them once more.

"You're sure about this?"

Drago nodded. "Of course we are."

Anton closed his eyes and began to speak quietly. A chill gripped the air and Ealasaid felt goosebumps erupt on her skin. A soft breeze began to circle them and a distant howling reached their ears.

A dark grey cloud began to swirl around their feet. It rose higher until it surrounded them blocking everything else from sight. The howling grew louder until it was deafening and the cold became nearly unbearable.

1...34567...13