Alpha Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers

"Then I guess it's time to work on that sweet little pussy myself." Anthony pulled free of her mouth.

"Oh no, no, I am a married woman, it is bad enough you just had your thing in my mouth, I can't let you inside me. That's too far. Please, just let me finish you. I promise, I'll make it good," Angela begged, reaching behind his hips and pulling him to her by his ass.

"Sorry Mrs. Simmons," Anthony placed a scornful note of sarcasm on her married surname, "but I don't respect your husband or any vows he pressured you into. A hot woman like you has needs and even if you won't take the initiative to satisfy them, I'll do it for you. Your pussy and I are going to become very good friends, whether your conscience approves or not."

He stepped off the bed walked over to the low dresser near her bed and swept off all the clothes stacked on top of it to the floor. Then he turned, gave Angela a leering look and walked over to her. She went limp as he reached down and picked her up, one arm under her knees and the other behind her shoulders. He carried her over and set her sitting on the dresser with her legs hanging off the edge.

While he pinned her with his eyes he lowered himself down to one knee and spread her legs apart. He looked down at her soaking sex and licked his lips, leaned forward and ran his tongue from where her labia met at the bottom slowly up to where they met at the top. Her clit was the largest he had seen and he eagerly sucked it up between his lips and flicked his tongue against it. She jerked like he had shocked her with a Taser and her legs scizzored closed onto his head.

"Oh Christ!" she exclaimed. "Damn... Oh... Jesus... Shit..." Anthony could feel her jerking and her legs were in constant motion, her soft warm thighs caressing his cheeks and ears. Her reactions made his cock spasm and throb, especially when she started rolling her hips, sliding her tasty pussy up and down against his face.

He was really enjoying sucking and pulling on her clit and it was obvious that she was too. He moved one of his hands up and inserted a finger into her wetness. She was extremely tight, which confirmed his suspicions about her husband. He had heard that controlling pricks like him always seemed to have little dicks and Bill appeared to be no exception.

Her vaginal muscles were clamping on his invading finger and she was continuously moaning. One hand grabbed him by the back of the head and held it still so she could gyrate against him. "Oh no, oh no, oh no, I'm going to cum, I'm going to cum, no, no, no." Her hips kicked into high gear and fluid sprayed from her pussy all over his face as she started to scream out her orgasm. He gladly rode it out, pushing his tongue hard against her as her waves crashed over both of them.

When she had mostly finished he stood up. He reached under her, picked her up by the ass and she automatically leaned forward and put her arms around the back of his head. She didn't realize at first what he intended because as he started to lower her onto his cock her eyes went from half-lidded post orgasm bliss to wide-eyed panic in an almost comical sudden change. Before she could say anything or try to escape him the head of his cock popped into her extremely well lubricated pussy. Even with the ample fluids it was a tight fit. Then she reacted.

"Stop! Stop! Don't do this! Please, I haven't been with anyone other than my husband since we've been married." He lowered her another inch. "Ohhhhh!" Her arms pulled him tighter.

"Not only am I not going to stop Angela, I am going to fuck you until we both cum and..." He turned away from the dresser, "I am going to do it right in your asshole husband's bed."

He took the short few steps over and leaned over so she was laying on the bed. She attempted to push him off and he just laughed and started working his cock in and out of her quivering little quim. Every thrust he forced more of it in and she couldn't mouth protests anymore. She kept pushing at him with her fists, but she was grunting and moaning at each movement of his cock inside her.

Once he was able to get his full length in, he held still, bottomed out deep inside her. He bet he was deeper inside her than anything had gone before. He stared into her eyes and could see no defiance there. She stopped pushing against him and he slowly pulled out until the thick head of his cock rested against her lips. She wrapped her legs and arms around him signaling her final surrender and he started the real fucking.

If only her husband could see her now in her full glory, living up to her real potential. She was meeting his every thrust with ones of her own, moaning in delirious passion. He placed his mouth on hers and she eagerly sucked his tongue into her mouth, urgently entwining her tongue with it. Angela's bed was old and it squeaked and banged against the wall loudly as he built up speed and force. Even though she was extremely tight, she stretched to receive him and he smoothly pistoned his thick cock deep inside her.

After her cock sucking and then his bringing her to orgasm with his mouth, he was worked up to a high pitch and wasn't going to last long. For her part, even though she had just come minutes before, he could tell she was climbing back up to her own fever pitch. She was swearing and yelling out his name like the most active porn star he had ever seen, but in this case he knew this was the genuine thing. To put his final stamp on the fucking he made a quick decision. He quickly pulled out, very close to erupting and roughly flipped her over.

"Which pillow is your husbands?" he demanded. With a dazed and confused look she pointed. He grabbed it, laid it in front of her and pushed her face down into it. "When you cum again, I want you to scream my name into your husband's pillow. I want the spraying spittle and dripping drool from your orgasm to soak in right where he puts his head at night. "

"That isn't right," she lifted her head and half-heartedly protested. "I can't... I can't do that, I, I just can't."

He knelt behind her and pushed his way back inside. He balled her hair in his fist and pushed her down into the pillow and started to thrust. She immediately started to moan. He was close and it was clear Angela was also, so he quickly built up his speed and soon the rhythmic sounds of squeaking, banging, wet smacking, grunts and moans filled the room.

It wasn't long before his cock expanded and exploded and he yelled loudly in an almost victory cry. The forceful orgasm pushed her over the edge and she started to yell along with him. He kept pounding through her orgasm as she called his name, swore, moaned and uttered unintelligible syllables into her husband's pillow. Anthony gave her ass one last resounding smack and pulled out of her. She slid forward limply onto the bed panting, refusing to look at him.

"Awesome Mrs. Simmons, just awesome. I think I'll be partaking of that sweet pussy again real soon." He started getting dressed as she just laid there still panting. "Now, isn't there some other work you need me to do?"

* * *

A few days later Anthony decided to visit June. After the sexual heat of his encounter with Angela had subsided, he felt unsettled when he reflected on what he... well, they had done. June smiled at his arrival and let him in.

She looked delicious in tight yoga pants and an even tighter work-out T-shirt. They hadn't said anything yet, but he followed her into the living room and then grabbed her from behind. He couldn't resist and roamed his hands over her tight, tone body. She laughed and attempted to stop him but was powerless against his strength.

"As much as I'd like to bend you over and fuck you against that wall, I actually came over to ask you about some other stuff," Anthony said as he gave her a playful smack on her ass.

"Oh, sure, sweetie, ask me anything!" She led him over to the couch and they sat down next to each other.

"Ok, well, the other day I was helping out one of my mother's friends and one thing led to another and I ended up fucking her, " Anthony began matter-of-factly. June smirked at him.

"You are becoming quite the go-getter aren't you?"

"That's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about. She wasn't like you or the other women I have pursued and fucked, she wasn't teasing and flaunting. I mean, she was obviously interested as she couldn't stop staring at me and she was obviously sexually tense when I was near her, but she really didn't come on to me at all. She's kind of mousey and decidedly Beta. Actually, it only happened because I caught her masturbating and then just took things into my own hands."

"Oooh, that sounds hot," June teased and slid over closer to Anthony. "Tell me all the details!"

"You perv," Anthony joked. "First off, some background, she had been my mom's friend since before I was born, so she is like an Aunt to me. It was something I had not expected in a million years. She has always been quiet and shy, kind of living in her husband's shadow."

"Your Aunt huh? It just keeps getting better! Is the husband like you?"

"No, but he is a controlling prick and she seems a bit submissive. She also seems neglected. Maybe even unfulfilled. Anyway, once I saw her propped up on her bed and her ass in the air, I couldn't control myself."

"Oh my, that does sound tempting."

"Yeah, she fought it at first. Even though her husband is an ass, she is very loyal and overall a good person. He had been out of town for a while and I guess she was worked up from lack of sex. I could also tell that he wasn't near my size in the equipment area and probably wasn't getting the job done even when he was in town."

"Mm-hmm, not many men are." June said as she leaned over and rubbed his half-stiff cock through his pants. When he didn't stop her, she pulled the waistband down and let his cock flop out where she could get direct access to it. She leisurely stroked it as he continued.

"I started by ordering her around, figuring she was the type to obey more than flee and she was. I forced her to suck me for a little while and she quickly got into it." His cock was now growing as he started to recount what had happened and June wrapped her fingers around its expanding length. "The thing is, I was as worked up as I get when I am taking one of the Alphas that we both know are my real weakness. It was like I was defeating her husband or something and that fueled my fire. After she sucked me for a while I put her on her dresser and went down on her."

"I bet she loved that," June purred as she stroked his rapidly hardening length.

"Oh yeah, almost like she never had it or at least hadn't for years. She had a big clit that actually was pretty hot to play with." June bit her lip at that and started to speed up her stroking of his cock, he was fully hard now and precum was starting to form in a droplet at the tip. "She came real hard and then the strange thing happened. The thought of fucking her on her asshole husband's bed really got me going, I put her on the bed and really gave it to her. Then I forced her to cum with her face in his pillow and the thought of taking his wife behind his back made me cum hard. Her too it seemed, but it was hard to tell since she was so neglected. I think she probably would have cum just as hard on the floor."

"Well, it sounds like you both got a great fuck out of the situation, what's the big deal? Oh wait, I think I know what is goin' on here. I almost forgot about that aspect of my husband and you are probably going to be the same, since you are so much like him. It probably would be obvious to you also if you had some basic psych training. Maybe you'll learn it in college. Anyway, you don't just get off on dominating Alpha females, you get off on dominating Alpha males also."

"What? I don't think so, I don't feel any sexual attraction to guys at ALL."

"Not like that, ya big dummy, through their women. If you take a lesser Alpha's woman or a woman he is pursuing, it is a big time thrill for you, regardless if his woman is an Alpha or a Beta. Fulfilling your role as an Alpha is always going to make you feel powerful, it's part of your make up and that is just another part of that role."

It was suddenly making sense to Anthony. Angela's husband was a wannabe Alpha and by fucking his wife better than he ever could, Anthony had dominated him and it made himself feel awesome. A little guilty too, but he'd get over that he expected. He thought about Angela again, face down in her husband's pillow.

He looked over at June, smiled, reached over and guided her head into his lap. He just now also realized that his attraction to June was more than just her being an Alpha female, but she also had been an Alpha's woman. And not just some wannabe either. Even though the guy was gone, Anthony knew he satisfied June better and that made him groan with pleasure as her mouth closed over the head of his cock.

Anthony leaned back on June's couch and sighed as she adjusted to crouch beside him on the cushions. Her sandy blonde head slowly bobbed up on down as she swirled her tongue around the head of his cock. Though Anthony's hand was roaming her ass and squeezing it as she licked and sucked, he was actually replaying the events from his recent encounter with Angela and it was driving him to his orgasm.

June gave the best head he had ever received, bar none. She seemed to enjoy it as much as he did and that really inspired her technique. Her tongue never stayed in one spot long enough for the skin to get used to it, so she was constantly stimulating his flesh all over his cock and balls. Once she got him fully hard and breathing heavy, she stuck one hand down the front of her yoga pants and got to work on her own hot sex, driving herself closer to her own orgasm.

He rarely pushed her into sexual situations at work, but one time he had followed her into the women's restroom and had her give him head while she sat on a toilet and played with herself. She had given herself two orgasms before he himself built to the best oral orgasm he had ever had. He had cum so much that she couldn't swallow it all and his seed had dripped onto her store blouse, much to her dismay.

The thought of the stall scene and how he had taken Angela was taking its toll and he felt his cock start to jerk in June's mouth. She must have been getting close also as her hand started to blur both up and down his pulsing shaft while her other hand also flew over her own hardened clit.

"Oh fuck June," he grunted as felt his cum boil up and out into her throat. He could see her hips start their involuntary grinding and thrusting and knew she was cumming also. Her muffled moans intensified his orgasm, sending vibrations through the head of his cock as she sucked and swallowed. When he was fully drained and she had completely licked any stray cum off his still hard cock, she raised her head up and settled back onto her haunches. She smiled at him with glistening, puffy red lips.

"Yeah, I can tell by how fast and hard you came that you really must have gotten off on screwing her. You know, it's strange, but since you and I aren't romantically involved, I don't get all jealous about your conquests like I did with my husband. In fact, it makes me hot to hear about your little escapades, especially the fact that you come back to me for more. I know it's vain and all, but it makes me feel more Alpha when the Alpha male returns for seconds, especially after being with another female. I think it comes down to being... chosen. Yeah, that seems like the word for it. It sounds pathetic, but feeling worthy enough to be chosen by the Alpha is a huge, huge turn on. Every time you prove your Alpha status it makes me feel more chosen and more turned on. I know it sounds ridiculous, but I'm sure the other females who tease you into action feel similarly." June snuggled up to his shoulder. "You know that any help I can give you as you grow into your natural role, I will more than willingly give."

"Thanks June that means a lot. You really are the only person I can have frank discussions about this with." Anthony laughed, "If I ever did create a harem of women I would definitely make you the Alpha and let you control the women for me."

"Oh yeah, you'd like that wouldn't you? Having a dozen or so women around your home 24-7 available for your every sexual need. What makes you think that would appeal to me, you ass?" June playfully shot back.

"You wouldn't have a choice, like you can resist me?" Anthony snorted. June punched him in the arm. "In fact..." He stood up, grabbed her and threw her over his shoulder, "I'm going show you how little choice you have." He headed for the stairs while June half-heartedly squirmed and punched at his back laughing.

* * *

"Hi Barbara, it's me Angela"

"Hi Angela, how are you?"

"Good, good, I was just calling for a favor. Bill is going out of town again today and I was wondering if Frank had a garment bag he could borrow. His old one was damaged on his last trip and he hasn't had a chance to replace it."

"He's leaving again already? But of course you can borrow it dear! In fact, here comes Anthony now returning from a run, I'll have him drive it over right now." Angela's heart skipped a beat and before she could stop her, she could hear Barbara telling Anthony that Bill was going out of town and needed the piece of luggage. She felt a bolt of fear course down her back, she hadn't wanted Anthony to know she was going to be home alone again.

"No, No Barbara, that really won't be necessary," she worriedly stammered.

"Don't be ridiculous, there is no need for you or Bill to run over here. I'm sure you are both busy getting ready for his trip. Anthony just ran upstairs to get the bag, he should be over there within 15 minutes."

"Well, if you insist," Angela exhaled resignedly. "Thanks so much, I'll call you soon, maybe we'll go have lunch."

"Of course dear, give Bill my best."

Angela hung up and worried about Anthony. She hadn't seen hide nor hair of him since the day he came over two weeks ago. Bill had come home and now had to leave again, much earlier than expected. This time he actually had to go see an important client on the east coast with his boss and there was no way he could get out of it.

At least Bill would be here when Anthony arrived and she would be safe from any advances or hanky-panky he might consider. Hopefully he felt the same way about what happened as she did, that it was a hugely regretful mistake. She had actually almost broke down and confessed to Bill, but was too scared of his reaction to follow through.

After Bill had come home, he of course wanted to be intimate with her and they had. Unfortunately, tt made her feel even guiltier and also a bit resentful. After what Anthony had done to her, it really amplified how unsatisfying her sex life with her husband really was and she felt ashamed at enjoying sex with someone who was not her husband and resentful that her husband couldn't make her feel that way. She sighed and wish for the hundredth time that she had not taken Barbara up on her original offer of Anthony's help that day, things would really be so much simpler.

She went about helping Bill getting ready and even sooner then she expected she heard a car door shut outside. She felt a shiver of fear and knew Anthony had arrived. She went to the front door to greet him and when he walked up to the screen door she felt a surge of heat. He was still dressed in his running shorts and tank top, not unlike the day he mowed her lawn. His appearance had a similar effect on her, but now with an edge since she had been on the receiving end of sex with that incredible body and memories flashed unbidden through her mind.

Slaaneth
Slaaneth
69 Followers