Alpha Chronicles Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her own body flushed with desire at the steamy recollections juxtaposed with his presence and she felt her sex start to lubricate in anticipation of attention. She wished she could control the responses her body was making because there was no way she was going to allow that anticipation to be relieved any time soon.

"Hello Mrs. Simmons," Anthony said slightly mockingly, not enough for anyone else overhearing to take notice, but she heard it plainly. He stood on the other side of the screen door with the garment bag, but she hesitated to open it.

"Hello Anthony, thank you for bringing the bag," she said politely and finally opened the door just enough to reach an arm through for the bag. Anthony opened the door the rest of the way, having to pull a little forcefully to overcome her resistance.

"Angela? Is that the Gallo boy?" Bill yelled from the top of the stairs.

"Yes, dear. He's just dropping off the garment bag."

"Oh, good. Don't let him leave, I want to talk to him."

Anthony looked her in the eye and smirked as he stepped into the foyer. He looked her up and down with a hungry look and she suddenly felt naked. Her sundress that seemed modest this morning seemed scandalous when he pawed it with his eyes. She looked away blushing heavily and annoyed at Bill for inviting him in.

After a moment of tense silence she walked into the living room and she felt Anthony follow her inside. She sat down on the couch, nervously perching herself on the edge with legs folded primly. She was somewhat relieved that Anthony didn't sit on the couch with her, instead sitting on Bill's favorite recliner across from her.

Her relief was short lived as he sat back and opened his legs enough that she could see up one side of his shorts and it was obvious he wasn't wearing underwear. She could see the thick shaft of his cock laying against his thigh and as she quietly gasped she saw it twitch and start to stiffen in reaction to her gaze. She looked up at him in alarm and shook her head no in a panic. Then she heard footsteps on the stairs and Anthony slowly closed his legs while staring at her defiantly.

"Anthony, good to see you!" Bill started jovially.

"You too Mr. Simmons," Anthony returned as he stood and took Bill's hand for a firm shake.

"I just wanted to thank you for taking care of things here while I was away. Things are hellishly busy at work and I just don't have time these days for some of the chores around the house."

"It was purely my pleasure Mr. Simmons," Anthony said as he gave a meaningful look at Angela. Bill noticed the look and his eyes narrowed for a second, but he seemed to change his mind and he continued.

"In any case, I want to give you something for your trouble," he said as he pulled out his wallet and started to count off a couple twenties.

"Oh no, I couldn't Mr. Simmons, that wouldn't be right. You guys are old family friends and I am happy to help out whenever and wherever I can." He winked at Angela as he finished speaking and she uncontrollably blushed. It didn't seem that Bill noticed that exchange, but she hoped her blush died down before he looked over.

"Nonsense my boy, you'll need this money for college. You'll be leaving for school here soon I expect?" He forced the money into Anthony's hand.

"In about six weeks I'll be leaving. I'm pretty excited about it."

"Well, in the meantime, whenever you get a chance you can come over and do things for Angela and I'll pay you. It will help us out and give you some spending money to chase those co-eds" Bill said with his own wink while punching Anthony in the arm. Anthony smiled politely.

"Bill, we don't want to take up Anthony's last days before school, I can manage really. There is no need for him to come around." The words tumbled from her mouth somewhat in a rush and Bill looked at her oddly.

"Don't be ridiculous my dear, there are some things around here that you need a man to do." She saw Anthony grinning out of the corner of her eye as Bill said that loaded comment and she felt the blush deepen. "Angela get the boy a cold drink, I am going to run up and throw my suits in this bag. My boss will be here any minute." Bill ran up the stairs with the bag. Angela looked over at Anthony fearfully and then went to the kitchen to get his drink.

She returned with a glass of lemonade and handed it to Anthony while standing as far from him as possible. She saw him slide his hand down the front of his shorts over his half-hard member as he spoke.

"Thanks for everything Angela," he said in a low, deep voice. She took a step back and then moved over to the door as he drank.

"If you are done with that, I'm quite busy so..." and she opened the door. At that moment Bill came down the stairs with his suitcase and garment bag.

"Anthony, do me a favor and take these out on the porch while I say good bye to my lovely wife."

"Sure thing Mr. Simmons," Anthony said in a helpful voice, grabbed the bags and took them outside. Bill turned to Angela and gave her a quick peck.

"Make sure you use that boy's services while you can. I don't want a pile of work here to do when I get back. I will call you from the hotel." He gave her a short hug and went out the door with Angela close behind. Almost immediately, Bill's boss pulled up in a large dark sedan and honked his horn. Bill grabbed his bags and walked briskly to the car. The trunk popped, Bill threw his luggage in and turned to wave.

While Angela waved to him she felt Anthony come over on her side and behind her, then she felt his large hand cup one of her buttocks and she jumped as if shocked. Bill faltered in his wave a second, narrowing his eyes again, but his Boss raced the car's engine and he quickly got in. Next to her, she could see Anthony waving to her husband with one hand, while his concealed hand squeezed and lifted her cheek. The brazen act paralyzed her as the car pulled away and out of sight.

"Good bye Anthony," she said through gritted teeth as she pulled away from him and turned to storm back into the house. He didn't leave though, he followed her right into the house. Anthony sat down on the couch and relaxed while Angela stared at him helplessly from the center of the room. "You need to leave. You could have ruined my marriage with that little stunt on the porch... and whatever else you have on your mind, you better just forget about it." She attempted to be firm, but she knew the fact that she couldn't look into his eyes as she said it betrayed her weakness.

"Don't you think it was pretty funny when your husband paid me for giving you the fucking of your life?" Anthony said laughingly. Angela just shook her head.

"Anthony, what do I have to do to convince you to leave?" she pleaded.

"I can think of few things." Anthony adjusted his crotch lewdly and opened his legs again and she couldn't help but look at his cock growing down from his shorts opening and actually peeking out.

"He could come back at any moment," she whined. "What if he forgot something?" While she whimpered about the danger he stood up and methodically took off his clothes. She got quiet when she saw his naked physique again, everything that she remembered and ashamedly had fantasized about since he had taken her. "This really can't happen Anthony, I am begging you for your mother's sake." He walked over to her and she cowered backwards a step as he stood next to her. He followed and reached down and ran a hand up the back of her thigh, under her dress and onto her panty covered ass. His fully engorged cock pushed against her hip. She stifled a sob as his other hand reached up and turned her face towards him. She was surprised when he leaned down and tenderly kissed her on the lips, gently holding her chin.

"Angela, I'm going to take you now," he said firmly as he locked eyes with her. "Right here, right now." She half-heartedly shook her head no. "It's too late for that girl. You can stop fighting the desire, just go with it and enjoy the ride."

Angela couldn't help the pathetic whimpering as he guided her down to the carpet. They were soon both kneeling, him completely naked and she still in her sun dress. That didn't last long as Anthony slowly started to undress her, first pulling her sundress up and over her head. Then he removed her bra and underwear, kissing her skin as it was exposed.

She knelt there unmoving as he placed his mouth over one of her large, now hard, nipples and worked it with his tongue. One of his hands snaked between her legs and she was embarrassed at how wet he found her. She didn't want to be so ready and willing for him to take her, to make her cheat on her husband. Her husband who had just left less than 15 minutes ago, totally oblivious to his wife being seduced by a man half her age, and to be honest, twice his length. She was immediately ashamed for the thought and racked with guilt, but it passed quickly as Anthony's thick fingers worked her sex and wet tongue roughly circled her breast. She spread her legs an inch and Anthony moaned. She had surrendered again and she knew he knew it.

* * *

Anthony was pulsing with desire. In just a few minutes he had Bill's wife, his mother's friend, naked and kneeling, accepting his touch. Anthony marveled at her body, she was just passing her prime and was still very fit. Everything was taught and firm and he leaned back so he could see her flesh move and bounce as he roamed his hands up and down her front and back side.

She was lightly panting and a deep blush had spread across her face and upper chest. There was no fight or dissent in her anymore, she was lost to his attentions. Her large brown curls were tied up on top of her head and he leaned forward to place his lips lightly on the nape of her neck. She swayed in his a grip and moaned. He returned his hand to cupping her sex and worked his middle finger against her clit, now swollen with arousal. Her breath came faster now and she spread her legs even farther to give his large hand more access to her soaking pussy. He opened his mouth and started to lick and suck on her neck.

"Oooooh," Angela moaned and grabbed his hand and pushed it harder against herself, grinding her hips against it. "Oh God Anthony, that feels so good."

Anthony moved behind her trying to keep in contact with her clit and her neck. His cock stabbed her in the low back before coming to rest between her cheeks and on her lower spine. He leaned back from her neck and while still circling her clit with his forefinger pushed her forward so she placed her hands on the coffee table. She looked back at him with large apprehensive eyes and he felt another surge of desire and power.

She arched her back and pressed her ass against him, giving him a silent invitation to take her. He savored her need for a moment, then pulled back and positioned himself for entry. He heard her gasp as he started to enter her, she was as tight as ever and he worked his throbbing cock in slowly. He could almost imagine she could feel every vein of his cock with her tightly stretched pussy. She was moaning and pushing back, eager for more.

Anthony heard a sound behind him and turned to see, through the partially open front door, that Angela's fears were justified after all, Bill had returned. He stood on the other side of the screen door staring slack-jawed at the scene. At first Anthony froze not sure what to do, but Angela had not heard the sound and was still oblivious to Bill's presence. With a petulant whine she rotated her hips so his cock swirled inside her.

Anthony made his decision and started to fuck her regardless of her husband being a few feet away. The arrival of Bill and his witnessing of Anthony's full domination of his wife kicked him into a higher level of arousal. He started his long, slow thrusts and angled it so that Bill could clearly see just how much her tight wet pussy was being stretched by his monster cock. He couldn't keep the slow pace up long, and Angela was getting very noisy as he sped up his strokes and made them more forceful. Soon her ass was smacking against his pelvis loudly.

"Is this what you want Angela?" he demanded, saying it loudly for Bill's benefit also.

"Yessss, oh yessss," she hissed, bending her elbows so she could push back harder against his thrusts. She was really lubricated now and his balls were dripping with her juices. "It's ssssooo good... I can barely stand it... give it to me... oh please give it to me, don't ever stop."

Anthony looked up at Bill and smiled. He knew Bill was probably reeling inside. Just a short while ago his wife was the obedient little housewife that he took for granted, now here she was on the end of a much more capable male's much more well-endowed cock and she was in wanton fuck mode. Anthony reached forward and grabbed the hair piled on Angela's head and held her head back and still. He reached with his other hand under her and took one of her large hanging breasts in his hand, pulling and squeezing it roughly.

"Oh fuck, fuck yeah, that's it baby, fuck me, fuck me so good," she said loudly towards the couch. Her mouth hung open and she alternated moans and profanities as he fucked harder and harder. Anthony wasn't going to play any games today, he was gradually increasing the pace taking the both of them to orgasms with no detours. He pulled back harder on her hair and gave her nipple a hard little twist and that started her off. He felt her pussy clamp down hard against his driving cock and he really had to drive it home in order to not slow down. Her orgasm escalated and her moans started to turn into screams and sobs.

Anthony couldn't look at Bill anymore, he had to concentrate on keeping the writhing Angela firmly planted on his cock. She looked over her shoulder at him and when he saw the rictus of ecstasy plastered there, he felt the bulge of cum rocket up his cock and start blasting inside her. He knew she could feel the pulsing of his prick as her eyes got impossibly wider as he exploded. It was truly one of his most intense orgasms yet. He just kept thrusting and pumping cum.

Angela had a triumphant look of satisfaction on her face and as Anthony slowed to a stop, his expression mirrored the same. When he turned to look at the front door Bill was gone. It's not every day that a man sees his wife acting like a porn star with a man better than him in every way. Anthony expected that Bill had a lot to think about.