All Comments on 'Alpha Protection Ch. 02'

by tilliscream

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
savannuhsavannuhabout 15 years ago
Awesome...!

Sooooo engaging! Please keep writing. Good luck and thanks for sharing your talent!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
great so far

this one is wonderful too.. i like that your taking your time to really get behind the characters and story..please add more i am enjoying it so far..

leckieleckieabout 15 years ago
more !

cant wait for more ! xxx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
When is the novel coming out!!!

I really enjoyed this story I was disapointed that it was too short!! I was able to visualize the characters that you have presented so far.. please do not take to long to include the next chapter.. If you ever wrote a book I would definitely purchase it. I look forward to seeing the next chapters..Best Wishes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great second chapter!

I can't wait to hear more. I like the characters, your wolves are as I like to see them, thinking. This is headed in the right direction for novel territory. I would buy it in a heartbeat! Can't wait for the next one! The editing was great on this one too! Keep up the great work!

DaniellekittenDaniellekittenabout 15 years ago
Yep, good second chapter

Keep it up. My only advice is to proofread a bit better. There were a lot of mispelled words an editor or a second look at it would take care of.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Good

Good chapter. Keeps you wanting to know what happened but you need to look at your sentence construction more and please proof read. Hope to read the next chapter soon.

spearman1spearman1about 15 years ago
I can't stand you!!!

That chapter was way to short and the story was just getting juicy!! You are a cruel cruel person Tilli....just cruel! Hurry up with next chapter...aargh!! I just can't stand you!!

HRKWHRKWabout 15 years ago
Holy schnieckies, this is getting hot...

Must. Read. More.

canndcanndalmost 14 years ago
Great Story!

I enjoyed the first chapter, but this was even better. I like the teasers like the fact she is wanted and has a family that has been killed. Yet is seems she was abused. I LoVE that a kid is involved, and a smart one at that. I love the struggle between man and wolf in both forms. Usually the form they are in takes complete control, yet here both forms are able to take control in either form it seems. I enjoyed this alot and only hope it gets better from here~!

justme713justme713almost 13 years ago
Loving it!!

I am off to read the next chapter!! Is she a wanted criminal?? We shall soon find out....

Thanks for sharing your story!!

polgaranightpolgaranightalmost 13 years ago
WOW!!!!!

This story is fantastic. I am enjoying the different characters, and you can almost feel what they are feeling. Can't wait too read the next chapter.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
Alpha_Marm really digs this tale

I knew I was in love with Maddox the minute you included a child....it was done. I can't wait to get more into this tale.

Maddy sounds soooooooooooooooo luscious................love it.

shadowssoul09shadowssoul09over 12 years ago
complaints

i only have 1 complaint, and that is its to short otherwise very good so far

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Awesome!!

I am loving this story!! The little child sounds adorable and I LOVE Maddox. I'm very curious on why the FBI is looking for Tempest can't wait to find out!!

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 12 years ago
I am torn...

...because you have the beginnings of a great story, but I'm afraid that your awful writing is ruining it for me! You obviously at least used spellcheck this time, but it can't tell you meant "shoulder" when you wrote "should." You need about twice as much punctuation for your writing to be anywhere near correct. PLEASE...I mean no disrespect to you or your editor, but if you can't correct your errors, you need to find someone who can. I have chosen not to rate the first two chapters, but I'll give you one more chapter. Then I'm afraid I'll have to give up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I love werewolf erotica....

....but I especially love descriptive sex. I know you're a good writer because you are giving great character descriptions and set up...but this IS literotica and definitely descriptive, erotic, mind-numbing sex HAVETA be given in EVERY story. My point being...while you're making sure we care about the main characters...lets have some great, even if it doesn't pertain to the main story line, finger grabbing dick or pussy sex going on for the reader! ....geeze! If I wanted just a good sexy story I'd get a book from the library...yep, I'm a cheap perverted bastard..sue me..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Not a question

Who knows if she even remembers anything? I mean so far the past has not come to her. Tempest does not even realize she was beaten almost to death. Creating such a great character is a wonderful and pleasant read....I can barely wait.

St0rMiESt0rMiEabout 11 years ago
Good story but...

You need to find an editor. The grammar and punctuation is terrible! Learn where a comma goes!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Really brief chapter, please edit

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous