All Comments on 'Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 01'

by FOUNTAINPEN67

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
what a pile of shite.....

Ugly, stomach-turning, gross detail; fingering the old biddy's hemorrhoids? Yuck, triple puke, man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I thought it was very interesting and sexy. Hopefully next time you can get the aunt or mom involved. I am very much looking forward to a second chapter!

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Crazy Ass Story****

But sooooooooo entertaining damn good reading. Looking forward to Ch 2. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Oh my God! :)) - What a idiotic and naive shit! :))

MC117MC117over 9 years ago
Strange But I like It

Some parts were a little unsettling, but I can look past that as it is quite different from most stories and I look forward to more.

Good Job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
it is different keep it going cant wait for mom to show up

Much better than mother goose tenbears43

OleRoemerOleRoemerover 9 years ago
Harry Potter look out!

Hurrying with this so I can get to chapter 2. So different from the rest of the fuck and suck stories here. Don't listen to the naysayers. Just because it isn't their cup of tea they need to call it naive. I loved the difference from the usual on this sight.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Dream!

This is great. I read another story about a man who was given the power to heal with his bodily fluids and this appealed to me. And so does this. You've got a great imagination. This would be my dream. To have a largeer cock and the ability to heal with it. Grandmother can clearly teach him a lot. Of course, all older women have much in the way of teachin sex for young men to learn. And it is best for them to learn it right from the first. I've no problem with incest. If more women taught the young men of their family how to treat a woman, there would be less problems and much longer marriages. I have no problem with witchcraft if it is used correctly. I have a big problem with Nazi's. Unfortunately, their way of thinking has not yet gone the way of the DoDo bird. Can't wait to get to the next chapter!

sexynursechefsexynursechefabout 8 years ago
*Magick*

I am a practicing White Witch and this story was reminiscent of Baba Yaga, a famous Russian WItch who lived in a Chicken-legged hut in the woods. Your description of her "herbs and potions" is good, She was apprenticed into being a Witch and you are referencing the Fertility nature of Wicca. Gardner was a huge fan of orgies and incest. The primitive "swallowing of the young man's seed" is a Voodoo concept, to absorb an essence of a person. You are also speaking of Kundalini which is sexual energy, her anus is quivering bc her root chakra is being stimulated. Chakras are energy points in the body...the root being the base of your physical body and this is the Chakra that promotes healing. So what you have written about, in that her elderly body began to heal from physical ailments is a manifestation of this. ALSO....in Wicca, sexual energy CAN create Magick between 2 Adepts, or 2 witches, or two human beings with power. It is called Red Magick and it's also part of Tantra. A bit long but a wonderful storytelling of family ties and the Triple Goddess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFOUNTAINPEN67@FOUNTAINPEN67
1433 Followers
Hello everyone... with spring I have several new projects I am completing and a few more in the works. You'll see I am dabbling in short stories like The Chair; Our Stage and Private Box but I also have a few longies in the works. I'm working on chapter four of Lusty Lynn-Sexy...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES