Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What we were doing was so forbidden and so foul as to not ever be mentioned but it felt so good and relieving. Grandmother started to raise and lower herself on my cock in a determined and purposeful fuck, all the while her mouth locked on mine and her tongue snaked lewdly into my mouth. Her mouth tasted and smelled oddly enough not like an old woman's but that of a young woman who had been drinking brandy and eating honey. I stopped resisting and returned the embrace placing my hands on her back, too weak to do anything but give in to the pleasure of having my first full sexual experience....WITH MY GRANDMOTHER!

My hands moved down her back and again I thought my mind was not right. It seemed her back was moving slightly, like parchment being shifted around. I stopped reasoning and let this dream or whatever it was take me over. I moved my hands down to her buttocks and felt more of the odd movement tickling my hands as I kneaded her warm slightly sagging glutes. For whatever reason, I sensed that I must place my fingers around the rim of her anus and rub gently. Her anus oddly enough stirred and jumped and she broke our lip-lock in excitement and realization.

"That's it Stephen, just as I wanted. Now let me fuck you and keep you warm and you keep rubbing 'mein arsch' while I illuminate you about what is going on!" I knew what was going on! I was still in a field someplace mad with fever and hadn't woken up. THIS HAD TO BE A DREAM! She continued....

"Your mother and father may never have shared this secret," she whispered in my ear seductively and lustfully, "but it is time you knew. I AM A WITCH! ... A WITCH! And you my beautiful grandchild are A WIZARD! I could tell by the mark on your cock. In fact, you are a wizard of some power I imagine based on the taste of your seed today!"

Alright I thought, this dream has to end! This was madness! It was insane and completely beyond my comprehension but my grandmother kept talking and fucking and kissing me and for my part I kept caressing her asshole with my fingertips. Her anus kept doing something so strange, it kissed and sucked my fingers as they danced along her puckered rim!

"I can't be a wizard Oma! That is insane!"

"It's insane probably to some but it's true. How did you know I wanted my puckered rectum fingered by your hands?" she said with raised eyebrows deriding my skepticism.

"I don't know, I just felt like I should, like you might like it, like it was sensitive."

"Ahah my young fish caught in my net! So you have a sense of where to touch a woman where she wants you to touch her when her mood dictates it? .....Still don't believe me? Where do I want you to touch me now? What am I thinking or more importantly desiring?" I could see she was thinking hard as she said this.

Instinctively one of my hands stroked her hair and then snarled its fingers in the dark locks and pulled while my other hand teased her hemorrhoids. Nothing told me to do it. I just sensed it was a sexual desire of her!

She ground her pelvis against mine and stroked me lasciviously and closed her eyes in enjoyment. Then she stared back at me. A wide joyous smile was on her face!

"YES! You can make love to a woman -- any woman and stroke and fuck and kiss her exactly how she would like to be done! Another sign!"

I still was not convinced of anything. This fever was giving me the strangest dream was what I kept thinking to myself.

"What about thinking other peoples thoughts in YOUR head?" she asked. "That has happened to you?"

I thought for a moment. I thought way back to strange occurrences in my past. Then I remembered.

"I used to know in school, when the professor would ask the class a trick question. I would know that in his mind he was already thinking about tricking us to make us understand the lesson better. I then would raise my hand and give the correct answer - completely the opposite of where he was leading the class in the conversation. He called me the 'sage in the third row'!"

"Yes," she said as she ground her pelvis stroking my cock up and down with her cunny and nibbling on my cheeks and chin, "what else?"

"I used to understand what the price of a loaf of bread was in the market and if the baker was trying to cheat us. I could feel his thoughts and remind him of the correct price."

"Good! Something else?" she said as her nibbles turned to kisses. My cock was swollen and wonderfully hard. I had now the huge pony cock that I saw between my legs in the wash tub. It ached and throbbed but I could not come. Grandmother seemed to be controlling my cock with her mind as I could see her brow furrowed in concentration as her kisses turned to sucking my chin and lips and her naughty tongue licked around my mouth. She would not let me come she had a psychic lock on my cock and was focused on letting all the water build up behind the dam!

"Something else!" she reminded me as she went back to nibbling and tweaking my nipples with her bony finger tips.

"There was a time when I was playing ball with the other boys on the sports field. I saw that one of the other team members would score a goal and I wanted so bad for him not to. We would lose if he scored. I wanted it so badly for him to miss but he was so close and the goal keeper was out of position and on the ground. The boy kicked and the ball flew through the air and I made it go straight up and over the goal instead of in. We all thought it was the wind!"'

"You moved it with your mind didn't you! You wanted it to miss and your desire became reality?"

I nodded.

"There is something else isn't there! "Her voice was soft and serious now, like she knew something dark had happened in my past. Her mind for a second let go of my cock and a little dribble of my seed leaked into her old cunny, then she remembered and focused, trapping the remainder of my semen in my cock straining and pushing to get out. She continued to fuck me and she looked me in the eyes while kissing me.

"Tell me! Tell Oma Hilde!"

"On the night I deserted. I knew that the boy who walked away from our anti-aircraft gun would not return. He had a deathlike glow around him in my mind, a weird light. We ran out of ammunition. There were still planes coming -- too many for us to do anything about. He walked away, down the street to get a wagon to bring up ammunition for us. He got down the street and turned a corner. Then bombs fell. The street vanished in fire and smoke. We waited for the smoke and dust to disappear, and then we walked away from the gun. That boy was in charge of all of us at the gun so there was nobody to report us leaving. It was hopeless, we just walked away."

"I know!" You must not let this haunt you. You must simply understand that this was one more time where you saw something about to be played out before it happened. She continued fucking me. I was sad about what we had just spoken of but the feeling in my loins compensated for it all.

Grandmother picked up the pace of her fuck. My balls felt like they would roar in joyous agony but she held my cock firm with her vicelike mind.

"I am going to use your power and my power to heal you!" she said. "You can destroy a fever with sex between two people of power. You just have to use the good healing power of fucking! We must fuck and make a magic!"

"A magic?" I asked as I was now thrusting up trying to match her experienced strokes.

"When a man and a woman lay together and fuck, they normally combine pieces of themselves to make a child. When two people of power fuck, they can also produce a child but my child rearing days are long gone. I won't have any more babies!" she said this sadly and thoughtfully.

"But two people of power can also combine their powers to create something new and stronger than the original energy through a fuck - to create a magic! The magic is like an offspring in that it is conceived and then grows and can become mature. Then it is very useful. A magic can give the wizard or witch the ability to do things they could not do before or new strength for things they already are skilled at. This magic we will make tonight will heal you and break that fever!"

"How long have you been able to do this? To have powers?" I asked.

"Oh I knew something was different since I was very young. Then when I was eighteen my Aunt Magda took me to her hut out in the woods up the mountain and showed me things about myself. She taught me healing, how to make potions to heal, how to do the mind tricks you have already seen, and much more!"

I listened as she continued to stroke kiss, fuck and tell the story.

"She also taught me in the ways of Sappho so my first sex was with my Tante Magda! We made plenty of magic in the bed in her hut and in her barn and in the field behind her house! My powers grew every day! I would read her books while she licked my cunny and finger the folds of my quim. I would sigh and buck and fuck her face and then do the same to her as she would teach me the old language of spells!"

Her eyes looked off into the distance remembering something quite thrilling and exciting but still she was able to control my cock and keep me from reaching a crescendo. She now seemed to stroke my cock with her cunny like the mere memory of the events infused her with lust that needed to be stroked and fucked away.

"We would sit up in her field behind her hut tending her flock high on that mountain up there!" she motioned with her eyes to the window that was now dark and shuttered but it framed a beautiful high mountain with snow and ice year round. You could clearly see its snowy top in the day time but it had had wonderful lush green meadows in between its pine woods on the lower slopes in the summer.

"As we sat we would watch her sheep in the meadow talk about healing, and herbs- how to make a soup that would cure a cold, how to make a potion of honey to make a rash go away. How to cure a cow with special meadow herbs so that it would be able to give milk again, we even talked of potions that made a man's cock stand up straight as the mountain itself and twice as hard!"

"You mean like mine Oma?"

"Precisely mein schatz, just like your wonderful schwanze! I can show you where that herb grows but be forewarned it is VERY powerful and too much can cause severe nausea and diarrhea, plus you may run out of women in the town before you run out of your erection and soon all the babies in the town will look like you!" She said that with wise smile and a sly lewd wink and continued.

"Anyway, she would tell me things and then we would talk about love and she would wiggle a finger under my skirt and make me sigh as she touched me between my legs. She showed me a spot where my little love bean was and she would rub it and rub it while talking to me! I would rub her bean too. I loved that I could make her sigh and shudder with joy it was such naughty fun. We could look way down the mountainside into this village in the valley and see the people and farms here but we were too high up to be seen. Then we would take off our clothes and bathe in the sun nude and brown ourselves."

"We would rub each other's bodies and each other's beans and eventually we would kiss. It was a magnificent passion of tongues and fingers and hands and breasts with mouths sucking and licking and tugging hair and massaging nipples and bellies. I loved licking her cunny and making it juice and pour nectar out into my mouth and greedy tongue. I also loved how her tongue on my cunny and bean could make me shudder and scream like I was struck by electricity from the clouds! One day when I hit my crescendo on her face there was a huge clap of thunder that shook the whole valley. Lightning struck a tree near us! She knew then she had taught me the ways of the great witch priestess Sappho up there on that mountain. That night she and I made a magic in her bed licking each other's cunnies and assholes. We cried and sobbed with joy and the whole mountain shook with our crescendo! The next morning we saw several trees knocked down from the wind storm that our face fucking had created! We had to walk a half mile down the mountain to find her sheep because they were so frightened from it all after they broke free of their pen in the excitement!"

I chuckled at this as she continued to hump my raging cock. She then continued.

"Then one day a week later I saw my powers increase. I could do more things better plus I found I had new powers. Our magic had worked! Tante also had stronger powers. It was exciting. I could move things just by thinking and pointing -- it was good fun teasing the cat with a cloth mouse watching her scurry for it!"

I was puzzled by something she said.

"The priestess Sappho? You mean the poet? She was Greek and from the Island of Lesbos. We read about her in school."

"Yes, she was!" she answered. "Her teachings and poetry were not just about passion and love and devotion. She also taught magic, especially to her lesbian acolytes who she schooled in a much more ancient knowledge -- even older than Greece and its colonies. Many women spread what they knew from her special tutelage across Greece and Asia Minor. The knowledge eventually spread with the Roman Empire up through Italy and into the Alps and finally here to the tribes of the Allemani in Germany. The female druids embraced the new knowledge although they resented most other things Greek and Roman and rejected nearly everything else. It became mixed with the teachings of the local druids who gained great power of magic and healing. My Tante knew this ancient knowledge and taught it to me!"

"So when did you learn to fuck men?"

"That same summer, Tante Magda's son Magnus came with his flock through the mountain pass over from another mountain where he had another hut. He was two years older than me and very handsome -- I was quite taken with lust. My magic was growing strong and my Tante made it stronger that night with her son in her bed! That night while I sat by the bed and watched, Magnus came to his mother's bed as he had done since eighteen years of age and bedded her in the style of Oedipus and Jocasta! It was a wonderful fuck to behold. Magda chanted with him as they coupled with her on all fours and him thrusting his cock hard into her cunny. They plowed and fucked violently and soon they reached an enormous crescendo while I watched awestruck."

Her eyes again looked off in the distance as she remembered and fucked me with distracted intensity. Her memory was clearly exciting her! Her fingers continued to twist my nipples and I responded by twisting her nipples with my free hand and stroking her strangely pulsing anus with my other hand.

"Then Magda beckoned to me and I joined them in the bed. I lay on the bed and Tante spread my legs and licked me while stroking Magnus's cock. Occasionally she sucked it and then went back to my cunny and bean. Then she sat on my face and held my legs apart while Magnus's passion rose. I felt his cock enter my cunny and he began to fuck me. It hurt so bad.....so wonderfully bad! I loved it immediately! I licked at Tante's cunny and tasted my first man-seed as Magnus's cream fell down the channel of his mother's womb into my mouth! It was the first time I tasted semen and it was the semen of a powerful wizard! I never have forgotten that taste! It was different from the normal salty custard of your gender!"

She gave another lewd wink and continued as she fucked.

"Tante fucked my face and licking tongue and her son fucked my cunny until the whole house shook. Tante and Magnus began to chant as the three of us copulated. They were sharing their magic with me! I could feel the energy flowing through me just as it had when Tante and I had created that storm on the mountain. We bucked and moaned and fucked and cursed and swore and licked until we hit a rising culmination of energy and excitement. The bed began to rise off the floor and turned slightly in the bed chamber -- the three of us howled in joy and a wind rushed down of the mountain and through one open window and then out another!"

All the while my balls ached and I wanted to spritz into her cunny but her mind held my seed tight!

"Our crescendo hit at the same time like the force of three immense horses all striking a gate at the same time with their bodies to shatter it to pieces! We cried out in joy and the bed fell to the floor with a loud thump and the wind died away! We had made the magic of three!"

"Magic of three?"

"It is simple, the more fucking, the more powerful the magic. A witch orgy on a mountainside is something truly magnificent to behold! But that is something you can learn for another day. Let me just tell you that I developed a whole new level of power. Magnus and Magda and I had jolted my powers beyond anything before -- and theirs too! Tante then decided I was powerful enough to take on the magical tattoos you see on my back. She had them and so did Magnus. They are spells that stored our powers like a cupboard. Meanwhile Magnus stayed for several weeks to help with Tante's flocks. We watched the sheep in the meadows by day naked accept for our shoes either laying naked in the sun and playing with our naughty parts or just plain fucking, eating, and sucking in the grass. At night the three of us made love in Tante's hut. I learned to suck him and he buggered mine as well as his mother's assholes while we ate each other's cunny's."

Her asshole hungrily drew in my finger with those words and I felt the funny parchment like movement on her back as she recalled.

"Tante and I would engage him in the bed or in the field where one woman would sit on his cock, the other on his face and we would joyously ride him and then switch out! We would fuck and fuck like that until we screamed in joyful agony."

"You said something about his sperm, and mine, the taste?"

"Yes! You are correct my dear!" and she kissed me hard shoving her tongue into my mouth before explaining in between more pecks and lusty nibbles.

"I tasted the exact same taste in the sperm of Magnus all those years ago that I did in yours this morning! A man's seed is his essence! It tells a lot about him, just like the prints on his fingers, and YOU my wonderful fuck, are a healing wizard. Your seed has the power to cure all kinds of maladies and ailments and I imagine that just the very act of sex with you now is enough to do wonderful things for me from the energy we are building! You are a living breathing apothecary of cock and seed!" She said this with glee and joy but I was puzzled.

"How can I heal with my...."

"While you were sleeping," she interrupted, "I not only noticed a familiar feeling in my stomach from swallowing your man-sauce, I also noticed that a queasy feeling that I had from something I ate the day before that did not agree with me was gone. Gone too was the stiffness in my knees! When I took a break from watching you and tending the house and the animals in the barn, I went to the lavatory. I was able to take a generous and healthy CRAP, not the straining farting constipated brown stones I normally pass or the black devils pudding that burns the rim of my asshole to no end but a wonderful satisfying healthy SHIT! I have a back tooth that has annoyed me so much for years but when I went to the kitchen to make tea -- it was gone! The pain was gone and the tooth was healthy as if I was a young girl again. Still don't believe me? Look at this!"

She bowed her head and the candle light showed the locks of her hair, gone were the salt and pepper streaks of gray. I looked into her face and noticed too that although many of her wrinkles were still there, her skin was more youthful, like I was now fucking a woman in her late fifties! I nodded in comprehension.

"That is what I am trying to tell you! You have the power to do great things and your body is the font of that power!"