Alpine Hideaway Magic Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just like your cousin Magnus?"

"Just like him!"

"So where is he now?"

"Oh I saw him a few years ago. We drifted apart when we were young or I might add we just kept finding others to fuck!" She resumed her fucking of my throbbing agonized member!

"He was always like that. When he was with Tante and I, he would leave for days at a time and go up into the hills or down to town and there would always be a different smell to him when he returned -- like he had fallen into a pile of scented women at the local tavern. I was jealous but Tante would merely welcome him back into bed for another spirited fuck with the three of us reconciling. She also would remind me that I was not pure as the driven snow either!" She said this again with one her lewd winks.

"I would go down the mountain to the town with Tante to sell sheep or wool or do some healing with her. Normally we would give somebody medicine or herbs in exchange for money or a few chickens or a pig. It was there that I had my run with the girls of the town who were my age! I found quite a few willing students willing to learn the art of Sappho in those days if I looked in the right spots -- there was also a lot of cocks that found their way inside me and of course many young folk came up the mountain to "visit" me and Tante. Several witches and wizards also came by to 'drop in for a meal and rest for the night' with us as well so I had no room to be critical of Magnus when he would tomcat around in the next village or valley! I was just as bad as he and that was how I got the nickname the devourer!" She chuckled at her own lewd memories and recollections.

"Then one day I met your grandfather. He was a beautiful young man. He was not a witch, well not in that he any real power, his parents were witches but his powers never developed beyond him 'knowing things' and the thoughts of others. Oh but I loved him soooo! He was so handsome and with a wonderful cock that gave me two children after we were married, your Tante Greta and your father Klaus!"

I had never known my grandfather. He died in the First World War when his reserve unit was called up. His death left my grandmother with two children to fend for. Grandma continued.

"We were so happy, until the war came. Then after he was gone I was all alone. That is except for your father and his older sister your aunt Margarite. Your father never developed powers but his sister did. I schooled her in the old ways when she was nineteen. She is a full witch today. Your father on the other hand was just like HIS father in that he could 'know' things but his power never developed beyond that. You on the other hand are quite different! Your power is strong!"

"Oma, you said that my father used to have the same problem in the tub? His schwanz would grow because of the herbs?"

"Oh yes," she remembered, "he used to develop the stiffest donkey cock in the tub after he was eighteen! I had been alone from your grandfather four years by that time and it all had been a great strain on me so ......well, I did something very improper. The same thing I did to you in fact. He was a man by that time and I had needs and so did he and ...one thing led to another and soon we did other things over the course of several days and well....I used to service your father .......and he -- me! There I said it! My son and I were lovers just as my aunt and cousin had been!"

I listened. I was going to remind her that she was fucking her grandson so why should she feel guilt about that but it was guilt she seemed to be feeling, it was reckless excitement and lust that she was recalling. I kept my mouth shut as she fucked me and continued.

"It was magnificent, what we had -- your father and I! He used to sneak up behind me and kiss the back of my neck and whip up my dress and plow my cunny or bugger my ass and I would suck him to sleep. It was wonderful! My only sadness was that he never developed his powers beyond 'knowing things'. I started teaching him all kinds of love making but we never could get a Magic to develop -- even when his older sister joined us in the bed for a fuck!"

"Tante Margarite?"

"Yes she is a witch like me and powerful too! She comes by now and then for tea with her sheep and we still talk and chat and do 'things' to each other's cunnies but it is not like when your father was here! Oh! You thought Magnus and Magda could copulate? Well that was nothing! I am surprised this house is still standing what for the beams and timbers that should have come down -- and then when Margarite brought her girlfriends over for 'mischief' with your brother and me in the bed -- that was like a wonderful naked party! That was how your father met your mother. I taught all three women, Margarite, your tante Ilse, and your mother Greta in the Discipline of Sappho. Both your mother and Ilse, her sister could have been great witches!"

"Mother!"

"Oh yes, your mother and her sister are witches but your grandmother and those on the other side of your family rejected all their powers. It's a shame because I could tell they were strong even at the tender age of nineteen or twenty! So that is why you were raised without knowledge of your family or your powers. Your father joined up with the Army in the 20's and led a secular life with your mother and when this terrible stupid war came it robbed me of him in Russia. I have no son to bury -- just the letter from the National Socialist Party consoling me and lauding his 'sacrifice'. Stupid people! Sacrifice? Glory of the Vaterland? Bahhh!"

As she fucked I could see now a flash of anger in her eyes but then they softened and met mine. Her tone became soothing and comforting.

"But now I have you! I have you to heal and you to protect and to teach! You want your first lesson while we have this healing fuck!"

I nodded.

"Good. Have you any idea that as a healing wizard you can make a woman climax with your mind?"

I shook my head. If this was the fever working my head it was now the wildest dream ever but I figured I would just let it all go on!

"Grind your hips against mine just like I am doing to you and imagine with that keen mind of yours that your hand is inside the core of my body!"

I concentrated and did as she told me.

"Now you have that imaginary mental hand bring your fingers together and snap your fingers."

I tried through my fever to do this and I imagined the hand but the brandy and the fever worked against me. I tried again, and again. Then I was able to imagine it.

SNAP!

Grandmother's eyes went wide and her mouth dropped open! The candle by the bed sputtered and became a slender five inch flame momentarily before settling down. The fire in the stove across the house roared for a couple of seconds like a great gust of wind had come down the chimney into the stovepipe! Grandmother let out a loud "Ooooooohhh!" She then looked at me.

"Oh Stephen, that was nice! Now let's do that again only this time put both hands inside me and clap!" She again picked up the pace while mentally not letting me cum. She had me dancing on the edge of my own crescendo not letting me spill over the side with her mind. I imagined my other hand slipping inside her body -- touching her soul. I brought the two hands together and tried through my haze to clap. The candle fluttered and shook next to the bed but nothing. I tried again -- nothing.

"You want me to try a naughty little trick with my cunny grandson?"

I nodded and kept trying to clap. Then I felt the oddest sensation on my penis. A mouth instead of a cunt was sucking me! I could distinctly feel a pair of lips, two rows of gently scraping teeth, and a ravenous greedy wet tongue slurping and loudly sucking my cock! The parchment like sensation on her back began to move and shuffle in the dim light of the candle -- could not see but I could feel movement on her back and her asshole greedily sucked and slurped my fingers! My mouth fell open as the sensation built and my balls were now in screaming wondrous agony wishing to erupt! I imagined and tried again, this time with success!

CLAP!

"Haaaaaarrrrr! Woooooh!" was the response from my Oma's mouth and the candle produced a five inch flame as it lifted off the stand into the air! The bed shook and the stove roared with a wind of great substance! Grandmother through back her head and howled with joy as I clapped again furiously fucking me and sucking my cock with her magic cunt! I bucked and shuddered and it was at that moment she released my seed with her mind and allowed my crescendo to spill over the edge!

My balls roared like two wild beasts and I let out a moan that became a wonderfully agonized tortured howl. A rushing white hot river of my seed shot from out of my loins and up into Grandmother's hungry sucking cunny! I clapped my hands again and snapped my fingers this time as a second orgasm channeled up out of my balls and into my grandmother!

At that instant a huge thunderclap hit outside and shook the whole house! Great flashes of lightning repeated over and over in loud cracking booms as my cock spouted and spouted and my grandmother shook and shuddered. Then the loudest thunder crack of all sounded as my grandmother was seized with one last spasm of joy and lust!

"Aaaaaaaghhhh!" came the call from my grandmother's wide eyed and wide mouth face as one last crescendo wracked through her body and her juices ran from her cunny down across my loins onto the mattress. She collapsed on me and we lay in a puddle of sweat and juices. The candle floated down slowly onto its stand and resumed its half inch sputtering flame. The stove ceased roaring and a steady calming rain replaced the thunder outside as the lightning storm moved away.

After a minute or so my grandmother climbed off me and ordered me up out of bed. She felt my forehead and to my surprise I felt better.

"We broke the fever! That fuck was as success!" she said to herself.

She looked at the wetness from our fuck in the bed and scowled.

"That wetness isn't just from our fuck -- it is mixed with your fever." She strode naked to a corner and grabbed a broom. As she walked back I realized that she was not walking like an old lady but like a girl in her twenties. Had my fucking and cumming really cured her of her ailments like she claimed? I stood there bewildered as my penis dripped my last bits of seed onto the floor like a snotty nose.

Grandmother tapped the bed with the broom and then swept the it back and forth across the bed! As she did the damp spot began to sweep away.

"Out foul sickness and return here no more!" she said as she swept. In a minute the wetness was gone and the sheets were as dry as if the bed was freshly made.

"Now then, you need to urinate to get your inner works functioning properly."

Grandmother grabbed a pewter stein from the shelf and held it to my cock with the top opened with her thumb.

"Piss!" she commanded. As I went, I could see in the candle light that her hair looked even more youthful than before -- not just with color but with luster. Only when I saw her wrinkled skin could I tell it was her. I finished pissing and had done a good job of filling the container when she put it on the kitchen table and turned to me.

"Alright back into bed with you! You need more rest. I don't want to let the fever find a way back into you!" she said with a knowing smile. She gave my naked ass a naughty slap as I got up onto the bed and settled into the covers.

As I drifted off to sleep I figured this was the oddest dream I ever had. I held onto consciousness for a few minutes but soon the fatigue of the fever and the long walk and the wonderful fuck took ahold of me. In the candlelight I saw the oddest thing. Grandmother was murmuring something over the stein of my urine and pouring in some strange liquids from a set of small bottles. Then she crushed some herbs and dropped them into the container. A blue glow emitted from the stein illuminating her pleasantly smiling face in the darkness. She raised the concoction to her mouth and began to drink! She then gulped down the contents like she was at a festival in a beer tent. She walked to the sink with the empty stein and I let sleep take hold of me and shake me into bottomless slumber.