All Comments on 'Alraune Mandragora Ch. 03'

by wafflecone111

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
It's the Charles Dickens of Non-human!

A lot of stories tend to streamline their heroines, and never provide much depth for their characters. Then I started to read your work, and I was enthralled by it. It has texture, seduction, and this particular cliffhanger, for example, is gonna keep readers addicted in anticipation for the next release. Uh, no pun intended. Either way, Kudos to you, fine writer!

Darth_FugueDarth_Fugueover 11 years ago
Not Soon Enough!

I have just finished reading Chapter 3, and all I can say is "we need the Next Chapter — NOW!!!"

(Although… That is a good way, to End the Story…!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful.

This has been a fantastic read. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us! I look forward to future chapters ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why no update?

This chapter has a lot of anticipation building up for the next one, & it is a poignant expression of temptation as a series up until now.

That said, as good as it is, I don't understand why you haven't written a Chapter 4. You might be ambivalent or disinterested towards continuing this story, but believe me, this humble anon, when I say that there are probably many who wish to see this story conclude, or at least continue. That stems not from the themes of this story, but how they are presented to us as readers, which makes your story as appealing as it is. Your technique has carried it far & fanned the flames of debauched fetishism in many who have read this.

I hope you understand that, & that its something to be proud of, truly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous