All Comments on 'Already Gone'

by Rogue9_815

Sort by:
  • 503 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Shouty troll

Go away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Sometimes you reap what you sow....

And this cunt deserved it as much as my now ex-wife did.

I'd heard through the grapevine my wife was screwing her boss on Tuesdays and Thursdays at our home. Our children, unlike the two in this story, we a full 14 years younger. There was no way I was going to stay with a cheater like her, rumor had it they had been doing it for over a year, during the time my wife told me she wanted another baby. Thank God I'd had a vasectomy and never told her, while she was gone on vacation with her friends, who I found out later to be her fuck buddy.

When I walked in the door, it was in stocking feet. I had my phone out to take pictures and expected to make it all the way back to our bedroom before finding them. Both their cars were out front and I'd parked down the street a bit. Instead of our bedroom, my wife was on her knees on the couch and old Tom was giving it to her hard from the back. I started taking pictures the instant I saw them and they never noticed in their euphoric state. Then I saw something that made me cringe but knew I had it made. I got a great picture of it, making certain I had all of it in one photo. Then, with two long strides, I came up behind them and kicked him with the top of my stocking foot right between the legs. If it wasn't enough to rupture his nuts, I don't know what it would take. He screamed and collapsed on her, then rolled off. I was taking more pictures the entire time. I had one that showed his still hard cock right as it slid from her scummy cunt. My wife saw me and screamed.

Giving fucknut a couple more kicks with the bottom of my heel, I went on into the bedroom and got my two kids packed, leaving everything there. Then I went through the living room toward my own room to pack my personal stuff. My wife was on the phone with 911 and began screaming her sorry's at me when I came through. She was still next to her lover, who was still unconscious when I came out, tossed my bags in the car. Her screams of love bounced off me. Those screams turned to desperation when I came out of the kids room with their clothes packed and them by my side. She tried to grab them but I pushed her away and hustled the kids out of the house and into the car.

She would assume we'd go to my folks house, about an hour away. So I went the other way after stopping at the bank and cleaning out our savings, not much, $9000, and left the $1500 in checking and she could have the house. Ingrid was a teacher and had a fair income. As we drove away from the house I could still hear her screams even over the ambulance rushing in. The kids had stopped crying after we stopped at McDonalds before leaving town.

It took us four days to make it to my Uncle's place in Rexburg Idaho. She would never think to look for us there, but I was prepared. Uncle Joe invited us in and after hearing my story, started cleaning out the upstairs of his 5 bedroom house he'd shared with Aunt Joanne until her untimely death. He insisted we move in and make the place our own, he said we'd probably never notice him living there.

I contacted my parents and told them what happened. They let me know my wife had been to there house, called a thousand times and started accusing them of hiding us. That's when I sent my evidence to them and asked it they could secure a lawyer for me and give them the evidence. They were horrified by what they saw and realized the kids would never been taken from me, if justice was going to be served. We had my wife served and she hired her own lawyer. They came back with a demand I pay her maintenance, alimony, house payments, etc. That was when I instructed my lawyer to send her lawyer one single picture of the dozens I had. It didn't take long, that day I received a call my wife agreed to my demands.

What did I demand? I demanded to be cut loose from the cheating whore. I demanded she take the house and get nothing else but what was in the checking account. Most of all, I demanded full custody of the kids until their 18th birthday and if she was to see them, it was to be for no longer than an hour and it had to be supervised. I wasn't surprised she caved so quickly after seeing only the one picture. Because if she didn't, I planned to send a copy to every person we knew and some we didn't know.

What was the picture? In the foreground was my wife being taken doggy style and you could see his cock stuck in her. In the background and at the edge of the hallway, you could see both my kids standing and watching what their mother was doing. It sickened me but that was when I knew I not only had to save them from her but make sure she didn't gain custody. Both were young enough they didn't seem to remember what they'd been watching, until my daughter turned 15 and admitted they not only remembered what their mother had done to us, but they'd watched regularly for about a year.

My ex-wife never did see her kids again. Somehow, and it wasn't me, the school found out about her and her boss's affair and they were both fired. My ex moved away and found a job in another state, but it wasn't in teaching. Somehow, her past followed her everywhere. I always suspected the wife of my own wifes lover. The reason why she never saw our kids again? Because she spent part of her time hooking on the side to make ends meet. She was killed by one of her Johns, who was caught and thrown in prison, then was out in 7 years.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42about 9 years ago
Extraordinary story

Well conceived and designed and even more effectively written. Great all around. Thank you for so completely respecting and rewarding my time investment. Can hardly wait to read it again, and then again.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124about 9 years ago
Good Story

But I wish you had written since then. The loving wife cheats, hubby finds out, and secretly takes it all is the favorite of mine in LW. 5 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Encore en fois

You can do it again. Invoke da Muse!

Tim413413Tim413413almost 9 years ago
So good!

Don't know how I missed it when it first came out. Hope the author returns.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
well written

direct and clear.

thanks

sdc97230sdc97230almost 9 years ago
What I don't get about this story

The business is not part of the community property, so why the need for the trust to divest itself of it? Why not keep the company and just fire Tony and his cohorts and hire a new engineering staff? That's what the new owners will most likely do anyway, because they're going to know why certain members of the staff are not getting employment and pension guarantees and they won't want to keep on people who have been scheming a takeover for years any more than Mike did.

The only real reason not to divorce Lisa and fire Tony two years ago when their affair and scheme were first discovered was the possibility that the court might have disregarded 14-year-old Sam's desire to live with Mike and given custody to Lisa.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

you cannot sack / Fire your whole R&D ~ engineering team/dept/div.

without having a catastrophic impact on your business.

it's the Core ~ Foundation the business is built upon.

....

You Can sell that business to a Larger competitor in that same market place/space..

who would effectively be buying your patents / product lines / customer base & order book + patents pending & any R&D work that is in the pipe

.....

that buyer Needs to make Assurances to your Production staff ..because it Needs to continue to keep your customers happy ..

.........

it does not need to make those assurances to your HR staff or your Admin staff & especially not to your R&D ~ engineering staff ... due to the Synergies of the merger those jobs are now redundant.

3months HR + R&D no longer exist .. only exceptional staff would have a chance of retaining their job & transfering to the new business

6months Admin follows

during the next few years production is likely to see itself phased down & relocated

5 years all leases / real estate owned by the company will have been sold

mmk778mmk778over 8 years ago
super

a super and out class work i love that love that so much its just hit like thunder please write more

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
HE IS ALREADY GONE

and cant be Friendly Persuaded. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Betrayed the Whole Family

She betrayed the whole family, kids included. She helped the turd steal the family business. The kids should hate her. No forgiveness for anyone who premeditates a crime. Intent is the key to understanding the severity of an act. An injury cause by incompetence is one thing, an injury caused by a moment of passion is another thing, an injury caused with malice and forethought is a cold blooded decision that speaks the truth about the content of that person's mind and soul.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What is BTB?

According to me the greatest revenge or BTB when the kids do not allow to know the grandkids to the cheating ex wife!

Here we finds the principle of such future in this story.

Once the kids do not like the cheating ex wife that is BTB!

Duna

kjohns2001kjohns2001over 8 years ago
Why no more stories?

Why has this author not written anymore stories? This one was a very good story and I never would have guessed that the author would have simply posted the one story and then just walked away forever. Anyone know if he will ever write for literotica again?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Perfect!

I loved this story! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
finally a new author

who writes tales worth reading.

wish he would write more.

5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What a whore

I would have cut her clit off and her lovers dick and balls

ejsathomeejsathomeover 8 years ago
Loved it . . .

Write more, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gee Anony, you're such a bad ass.

I suspect that you're a bad ass only in your own little world in your own little mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I forgot to say to Anony....

If what I stated isn't true, then you're a psychopath. Pity on you either way.

phil2213phil2213over 8 years ago
Superb retribution

It is very affective to all family members when a parent cheats as this story illustrates. It is well crafted and the drama is thick and emotional. Great writing that could go on and on and on. Thank you for a story I easily rated five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He didn't have to sell the business!

His business was owned my the family trust. He should of kept it for his kids. His oldest son could have run the business when he graduated. He could easily fire Tony with cause due to the company rules. Tony's friends would be allocated to floor sweepers and paid minimum wage until they leave. He would hire new people. Selling the business gives into Tony's position of taking the company away from Lars.

tazz317tazz317about 8 years ago
I GUESS FRIENDLY PERSUASION

will not be included in any settlement. TK U MLJ LV NV

sugnasugnaabout 8 years ago
Should Have Left the Sig

He should have left the Sig next to the DVD loaded, and with a round in the chamber. It might have helped resolve things faster or at least made things more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was a thoroughly enjoyable story....

....although, it is never fun to read about the duplicity and selfish destruction some people are willing to dole out to those they say they have loved. They have not. Love, if it ever held a place in them had long since been burned out by greed, lust and selfish self interest at the expense of all else.

What was fun and enjoyable?

The hubby and the kids were far smarter and well ahead of Eddie Haskell and the bitch.

Someone commented about not selling the company.....well, with a good, tender offer on the table, and knowing the damage a weasel had done, it was really the best and fastest way to clean house of the trash and reward loyal employees, leaving he and the kids to move on with their lives. He can always start another family business, but with his son wanting to pursue Nuclear Engineering, it would not likely be a short-run/custom-run engineered parts business.

Also, he would have to maintain the trust to keep money from the bitch....so the sale of the business, was just the trust liquidating assets and preparing for another venture.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good job.enjoyed.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
I can't imagine

the emotional atmosphere in the "home" in the final two years during which the daughter accelerated her graduation time period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Fairly good story

But for all her slutting around and planning to fuck her husband over, she made out a lot better than she should have. He had enough time to move things around and give her exactly what she deserved; just enough for her to survive and nothing else.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Re-Reading

"You never said you had a problem." - Typical "Loving Wife" - they cheat on their husband because of an offense that he doesn't even know he's committed!

"Our 14 year-old daughter had to tell her father that her mother was a cheating slut!"- No wonder she's been cold with her mother!

@SplitAces - It's revenge because she's lost the husband who truly loved her, discovered that her "one true love" was a scheming asshole who didn't give a shit about her, and her kids hate her! So she isn't destitute or working in a Tijuana whorehouse, just how many pounds of flesh do you need to satisfy your lust for revenge?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Oh, my....

...I've read this a half dozen times and all I can think of, is there should be a part two. One of the fallout after the split.

It could/should/might be epic!

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
That was perfectly timed

She and Eddie Haskells plan fell on their heads or should I say Eddie Haskells head. If she had a little faith in her husband she could have avoided some of the pain. A mustard seeds worth of careing for at least her family but, no the writer made her completely dumb and she got even more pain than she planed to deliver. The writer did a great job of developing the characters, the children, the wife-dummy, and the weasel Tony. The husband flipped everything over on them. It just made me laugh out loud. May the husband should have left his gun. Very good story.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
How much?

After thought, how much did they get for the sell of the company?

laptopwriterlaptopwriteralmost 8 years ago
I thought this was very well done.

Well thought out, well written. No ninja warriors or special forces. I gave it 5 stars. Once again; well done.

EXursusRhereEXursusRherealmost 8 years ago
To anony 8/4/15

How does all the lengthy shit you have spouted affect this story? Seems I have recognized the story is fiction and I accept it that way. Since when does fiction or imagination have to follow strict guidelines to be an acceptable and enjoyable story? No matter what shit you spout, the author has his right to write fiction and lead the story any way he wants. I bet dollars to holes in donuts you were never asked to assist in writing the story, were you? Thought so. So suck it and leave.

VapspegeoVapspegeoalmost 8 years ago
Third comment

In a fictional story you don't have to follow any real law or rule about who you fire or why in this story I think its very clear the who and why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A heart warming story, even if the basic plot is faulty.

How could a husband actively involved in his marriage, his wife, and his children not know that something was going on with his wife? When you come back from out of town you spend a good bit of time with your spouse going over who did what while you were gone. Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet, did you meet anyone that we know, how was the food, how late did you all stay out, what time did you get home, did you drive or take a cab, etc. You ask these questions because you want to know what your spouse did, and with whom. Its your right and responsibility to know who your spouse is socializing with, and what is the nature of that socializing. If all of this sound like a spouse who is distrustful, or meddling, or prying, or insecure, then you don't have a deep secure intimate marriage. And you get what Mike got, totally taken by surprise and fucked over. He didn't deserve it, but he didn't do enough as her husband to avoid it. She was a shallow insecure selfish bitch, and he got what he married. Maybe he should of done better due diligence before he married her?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 8 years ago

Don't wait so long between submissions, you are an imaginative writer.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "A heart warming story"

"When you come back from out of town you spend a good bit of time with your spouse going over who did what while you were gone. Where did you go, what did you do, who did you meet, did you meet anyone that we know, how was the food, how late did you all stay out, what time did you get home, did you drive or take a cab, etc. You ask these questions because you want to know what your spouse did, and with whom"

Really? You give your wife this kind of a third degree and she doesn't tell you to piss up a rope?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Every time I read it. 5*

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 8 years ago
This one gives new meaning

to the old adage of "B T B"!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17almost 8 years ago
Don't Cheat Or Shit On Your Children

Cheating wives almost never consider the pain they put their children through with her infidelity to her husband/their daddy. You might be surprised at how often children in a marriage report one parent's unfaithfulness to the victimized parent. I am going to enjoy your writing. I have read two 5-star stories. Excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
sbrooks103x

Hey sbrooks103x, it's called polite conversation. It's what you do because you are interested in everything they do. When you are away from them it is the next best thing to being there. Good story.

teedeedubteedeedubalmost 8 years ago
Good enough

but it needs a little better ending. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Adultery

Lisa found out the hard way that the grass isn't always greener on the other side.

A good tale.

BaddGrrlBaddGrrlover 7 years ago
When i saw the title...

... i thought of Butch Hancock's song of the same name: https://youtu.be/DplYbvj89r8

sugnasugnaover 7 years ago
Kids

You know what is often left out of these stories? It is a more realistic reaction from the children of the cheater. In some cases, the kids are confused and ambivalent. In many other cases you find that they live up to their youthful idealism and black and white view of the world. The cheater is usually hated and ostracized. Frequently it is the end of their relationship with the cheating parent - for the rest of their lives. In some sick and twisted cases, the child is brainwashed by the cheater and turn against the other parent. In all cases, there is a lot of emotional trauma that effects the kids for the rest of their lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speaking of kids...

...My two girls were who discovered their mother was cheating and told me. I never would have believed it but the girls recorded on their cellphones. It was the guy across the street and it sounded as if it has been going on for quite some time. To the point of speaking of leaving their families and starting a new one elsewhere.

Of course I confronted her with the evidence, not telling her it was from the girls. At the time my girls were 14 and 15, almost 16. So they knew about the birds and the bees, of love and the love of family. In their eyes, their mother had abandoned them the moment she spoke of abandoning us all.

Our divorce went through and she was given the house and shared custody, but since we made about the same money, she didn't get anything else. There was one aspect of our new reality she didn't consider, the rage of two girls spurned by their own flesh and blood.

They did a little cut and splicing to the video. When they were court ordered to spend two weeks with their mother, they ignored her, stayed in their rooms and refused to even speak to her. When my ex became livid and demanding of them, they would turn the speakers to their phone on and it would play their mother and her lovers words back to her. How she planned to leave them behind. That was difficult for her and it took less than six months before the girls were living with me fulltime.

The lover from across the street had to move in with my ex, his wife threw him out. They had 5 kids and my wife didn't care for them living at her place part time, they weren't respectful. It didn't take long and she and her lover split up with him moving out of the state. Within three months she was calling me to see if we could work something out.

My job can be done on the computer, I'm an editor for a publishing company. I edit for authors across the world. When the kids and I went back to court and they were awarded to me, we packed up and moved out west. I found I could do my job on the plains of Nebraska better than I could in downtown Newark. Until she called me my ex had no idea we were even gone.

It's been almost ten years. Both my girls are married, they had beautiful weddings and I walked them down the aisle and then sat with their mother. No, not my ex or the girls biologic mother, but the woman I gave my name to when we married. Both the girls consider her their mother and she slipped into the role perfectly.

My ex? The last I heard she still lived in the same place, still worked at the same law firm and had trooped a parade of men through her home. We've never spoken since she attempted reconciliation and I squashed her thought process immediately. Neither have the girls ever spoken to her again either.

Not only did they not invite their biological mother to their weddings, my oldest when she had her first child, my grandchild, didn't contact her to tell her she was a grandmother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Speaking of Kids .... Older wiser reply.

I truly feel sorry for you and your children. What your wife did was wrong, but what you and they are doing is no better. I hope they were not married in a Church because neither you or they understand forgiveness.

To quote another song "... Satan laughing with delight ..."

My father was a cheater, walked out on my brother and mother. He nearly killed her with VD she was to ashamed to admit she had, back then it was published in the paper. She almost died on the OR table because my father had to sign a permission slip to allow her to be sterilized. Yes that was the law then. When she was in recovery he waltzed in and announced that since she was sterile now, he wanted a divorce. When she was released from the hospital and my grand parents brought her and we boys home, dad was f**** his latest slut in our house. Mom was so upset that she could not move, grandma and grandpa stayed with her, I went in and got my 10 gauge, blew a hole through the bedroom door and marched them both buck naked through the house out the front door and told him if I ever saw him again I would kill him.

We lost friends, and family, after the divorce. In that part of the world, a divorce was ALWAYS the wife's fault. If the husband was screwing around it was because she was not woman enough to keep him home, it did not mater the problem it was ultimately her fault.

I was literally forced to visit him, at 10 years old I spent 4 days in adult jail because I refused. Luckily there were some really decent fathers who made some bad decisions who protected me from the real monsters in there. The judge decided that I would never want to see him. It was hard for my 7 year old brother who did not understand but only knew his beloved father was not there anymore. My brother hated me for driving him away and refusing to visit.

One day, my father had his road to Damascus event. To this day I have no idea what it was but what ever God did, it scared the shit out of him. He stopped drinking, smoking, and screwing around all in ONE DAY. He cleaned up his act and then started to try and rebuild a relationship with my brother and I. By then I was a married adult. I was about as interested in doing that as having my teeth cleaned through my rectum. But one day, God caught me up and made it clear that forgiveness is not for him but for me. My Father in Heaven had already forgiven my father on Earth. I had one choice, forgive him or I would be damned. I could not be forgiven if I refused to forgive. Just that simple. My mother and brother begged me to, my father never pushed it but was always ready to talk. He never once justified his behavior, never once tried to make a single excuse.

He passed away last year. I did forgive him, it took almost 30 years. If I had not, I would never have been able to ask his forgiveness for my lack of forgiveness. When I forgave him, my heart suddenly felt lighter. I felt better, more alive, more free. We were never friends, I own only one thing he ever made, a painting of a sunset over mountains where we fished only once when I was very young. I don't remember that day, but he did. Truly, you and most especially your children need to forgive her, and they need to at least try to reconcile with her for the sake of their souls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good read...

I thought this story was well written, if not quite blunt in the way it was constructed and reads. Still, it was a good plot and good writing, well edited and proofed.

I agree with some of the more reasonable comments, posted more recently here about this story.

When kids are stuck in the middle between two divorcing parents, one who has been cheating on the other, and any of the children knew about the cheating, that is always a horribly traumatic thing for a minor child of any age, to deal with.

Particularly so, when the cheating parents finds-out the child who knows, and demands they keep quiet and say nothing to the good parent, so they can continue to make a cuck out of them! This just forces the horrible trauma of the knowing child, even deeper into their minds and souls and often tears them completely apart emotionally.

I so wish, children between two divorcing parents, didn't get the brunt of all the fallout and anger from both of their parents, but...unfortunately, most all of children from broken homes, are the ones so irreparably damaged and hurt, the most.

Unfortunately there is always anger between divorcing parents, and the damage to their young children between them, is a thousand times worse for their children, if their children feel pressured to choose which parent they love most, or forced to tell the parent they do love most, but they don't get to live with, that they like living with the parent they that has custody of them, when they don't like it, at all.

If the children are young when their parents divorce, then for years, they have to put-up with a string of mamma's boy friends or step-fathers, who are total selfish assholes and don't really like or want kids, just puts-up with them, to get to live with and fuck their mother. A situation like this, is usually abusive to those children, the step parent doesn't even like, nor care about.

It's also extremely hard on the non custodial parent, knowing his children are being abused by the step parent, or live-in boyfriend. The courts in US, seem to do little to help children in these abusive custodial homes, if their mother has custody of the kids.

So, that kind of split-up between original birth parents and abuse of children from custodial and step parents later, is what so damages many children, that, when they do finally go to college or leave home and live on their own, they hate their custodial parent and step parent, and will never speak too, nor see them again.

For a family with children at home, where the spouse is caught cheating and a divorce ensues, the damage to the children, will always far out-weigh any damage to the divorcing parents. The deep traumatic fallout from the divorce, will likely affect the children, in many ways, for the rest of their lives...

However, I DO NOT agree with the comments here on this story, that say parents should forgive the cheating spouse and stay together, for their children's sake.

A cheating spouse is always exposed, and sooner or later, they will get caught.

Biblically though, particularly in Torah Law, (first five books of the Old Testament), when a cheating spouse is caught, they are to be brought before the city or town elders and exposed for their wrongs, and after they have confessed, then taken outside the city or town and the people there immediately stone them to death! Both cheaters!

I think that is a much swifter, better punishment for cheaters, only just and rightful, along with allowing their children to get immediate closure on their parents marriage ending and their cheating parents death! Justice is served, very swift and surely and there is no longer anyone alive to be angry at, is there? It also would be a great deterrent for any child watching, to know the awful swift price a cheating spouse and their illicit lover pays, when they cheat on their marriage partner!

Then the remaining innocent spouse, can take the children home and work with them to let their angst and upset go, cry it out on their shoulders, as the good parent hugs them tightly and gives them the warm empathy and true love, the wounded children so need.

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
OK, so she couldn't shoot him and then herself...

She must not have been totally destroyed though... Not like she couldn't have gotten a knife from the kitchen at that rate... Stabbed to death is still just as dead as shot to death...

Also kind of interesting that she was completely unaware of the counseling the daughter was receiving... I guess she wasn't as interested in her daughter's life as she professed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
To Anony 10/14/16 Older and Wiser?

In your note, you stated that, "I went in and got my 10 gauge, blew a hole through the bedroom door and marched them both buck naked through the house out the front door and told him if I ever saw him again I would kill him".

While that sounds as macho as all get out, I find it extremely hard to believe that was done by a 10 year old boy. If you'd really ever fired a 10 gauge, you'd know how silly it sounds - a 10 ga. would just about rip the arms off the kid. Not saying it's impossible, just highly unlikely for 99.99% of 10 yr. old boys.

Next, you tell us that, as a 10 year old boy, you refused to visit with your loser of a father so the judge threw you into an adult prison? Really? He locked up a 10 year old boy with hardened criminals in an adult prison. That's, uh, really hard to believe. In fact almost impossible to believe.

You say your mother was blamed for your father cheating on her - that's the way it was "back then". Once again, I have my doubts. My grandparents told us once of a local lady, just after the Great Depression, whose husband was running around on her, treating her and the kids badly. A few local men went over to his house and physically tossed him out. Told him if he came back, they'd break his legs or feed him, at least parts of him, to their pigs. So I don't know man, just how far back are you talking?

You take Anony 10/04/15 "Speaking of Kids" to task because "neither you or they understand forgiveness". Hmm. Well, he doesn't say they've forgiven her, that's true, but neither does he say they haven't forgiven her. Maybe you're assuming too much? Furthermore, you said it took you 30 years to forgive your father - why are you holding them to a higher standard? Why are you obviously angry that they haven't already done so? Perhaps they have forgiven her, but simply don't want the wicked old cow to be there for their marriages or births of their babies? You know from experience that there are absolutely horrific parents out there - why should they be invited to be around the extended families? Just because a person is forgiven, that doesn't mean there isn't a price that has to be paid for their actions.

I don't know about you, but if my mother had "trooped a parade of men through her home", had originally planned to divorce her husband and abandon him and her kids, if she was a cheater, liar, and a general all-round hateful deceitful ole wretch - I'd keep her away from my kids too. I wouldn't want to take the chance that her horrific example might rub off on them somehow. Know what I mean? It's not like she cares for her kids or grandkids - she's made no attempt to contact them at all. Forgiven or not, let sleeping dogs lie, I say.

You comments come across as a little arrogant, a little harsh. I'm glad you forgave your father. Maybe they'll be able to do the same with their mother. Forgiving her, letting go of that anger, hate, or grudge - whatever they're carrying around due to the evil way she treated them - will indeed make them feel better. They can drop that burden and be at peace, be truly happy.

But as far as reconciliation goes, uh, I don't know. They'd have to investigate and see what kind of a person the mother is now. If she's still the black-hearted woman they knew, then there's no way I'd let her near her family. No way. You can still forgive, but God doesn't expect you to be stupid about it. Maybe they'll call her someday and tell her they've forgiven her - but that she better not show up at their house or she'll get a butt-load of rock salt fired into her britches. And we know those old 10 gauges pack quite a wallop.

Peace! And Merry Christmas to everyone.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
the two cheaters got what they deserved

He came out of it a wiser man. But it is always the kids that get the short end of the proverbial stick. It may be done with the best of intentions, but staying together for the children is not always the best solution especially if they are aware of the circumstances. I learned that nugget of wisdom during a conversation with my youngest, several years after the divorce.

Tootight1Tootight1over 7 years ago
good story

I did enjoy it. Can this happen, I guess. I have read stories that are similar, basically too pat. He knew exactly what to do. He had the company put into a trust, was that forethought? I liked it because the devil got his due, in this case the wife and her lover. The ability to identify with a character was tough though, as there was little emotional response from anyone. Even the sexual romps seemed unemotional. It's hard to identify with someone with no emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fair?

Bullshit to "more than fair". the bitch was an active participant in attempt to take your company. She turned you into a cuckold, fucking that guy behind your back without any regard for being fair. As a writer,please find a way for the protagonist in these stories to squirrel away money so as not to be "more than fair" because that's the way of the real world. Burn the Bitch, she sure was trying to burn you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
short tale

but verrry good

5 star,,,,,, because of over the hill ratings on crappy tales

Ocker51Ocker51about 7 years ago
Good Story

Burn the bitch good 5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

auhunter04auhunter04about 7 years ago
You know

I am out on dating web sites. You would be surprised at the number of married women out there--tell you later is caution sign, I have tried asking them flat out are you single those either never married, spouse died or divorced never mask their answers

I don't touch those

and the pricks that play house with them deserve every thing they get + a kick in the ass from the cheated on.

Wife died in09 took me 3 years to put together she had 2 girlfriends and a BBC to keep Her company. The good thing is she died not divorced, I came out with a lot more than if she had forced a separation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What is the matter?

What is the matter with all these women haters out there? Specially our anonymous friend who can't punish them enough? What happened?

It' all the same pattern: they love each other madly; then he hankers after power and riches and she rides along of course. But afterwards the lifeis empty. "Why did you not talk tome?" How, when he is never available. Why all this anger and wounded ego?

The male (i am amale) is twice as likely to have an affaire than the woman. How come there is no "loving husband" section on this site?

boatbummboatbummabout 7 years ago
Terrific Little Flash!

Well written, nice plot line, sweet revenge, what's not to like? Oh, yeah - burned hubby finds true (faithful) love in Chapter 2! ;-)

Definitely 5* - keep on writing, please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
a bitch

A BITCH SHOULD BE BURNED.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good story

But she made out better than she should have.

Horseman68Horseman68about 7 years ago
Super Little Story.

Would love to see much more on this site and tend to read all of this authors work I can find. Big Eagles fan also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
purest

Closet-cuck bait - 200 proof grade A shine guaranteed to singe the whiskers on your hoary neckbeard

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
*5 Great Story

Hmmm - Lisa tells the the asshole Tony to : "Get out. If Mike hadn't taken his .40 Sig Sauer with him I'd have shot you when you came in the door"

Really ? Why the make and caliber ? How come you left out the type of grips, color, size clip, etc ?

Wouldn't she or any woman have just said "gun" ?

Sounds silly and detracts from the story

wagtoowagtooalmost 7 years ago
compliments

Good writing, enjoyable tales, enjoyed you more recent offering also. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So what to suggest??? 5 stars /btw

honey go buy your self a gun honey and blow your brains out, you are finished cooked, done. your toast, you fucked yourself forever, no one loves you. pull the trigger idiot...

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
LOL

I am laughing on purest Anon. I found a lot of comments to insult the Consequens and BTB story supporters with similar text. But the top of this injury, when I read comments where the comment writters want to send the Consequence and BTB stories into the Fetish section in the Lit!

The round and whole Consequence and BTB stories show a successful end for the ex husbands with a new woman, family, etc in the story or in an epilog.

In XIX Century there are people WHO THINK A MAN FINDS HAPPINESS AGAIN WITH OTHER WOMAN AFTER DIVORCE FROM A CHEATING WIFE, THIS IS FETISH???!!!! I reapet the readers can understand better. There are people in the XIX Century who think the found happiness for divorced ex husbands with other women as their ex cheating wife to be FETISH???!!!!!

I think this opinion is a true humor...so LOL.

The story shows well why the cheating so dangerouse for the business. I think a lot of people loose their job for cheating spouses of the firm owners in the World. Here the husband saved the interest of his and his kids, but the employee after 5 year.

BTW 5***** against the story was not ended with the future of the exspouses, but the author showed well the cheating can make family traitor from the cheater spouse.

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
XXI Century.

I am sorry. Naturally, it is XXI. Century now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Please

Please keep writing--your stories are enjoyable!

RePhilRePhilalmost 7 years ago
Yes

Please do keep writing. Most enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Beware the wrath of a cheated husband!

Short and sweet an to the point! BTB at its best! 5-stars... the of course I am a fan of BTB - the bitch OR the Bastard!

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 6 years ago
My one comment

While I really enjoyed the story as written why was it in Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

A very good story. My second time through it and I think I enjoyed it more this time.

Why is it in “Loving Wives”? Because it’s a “wife” who’s “loving” someone other than her husband. Are you new to Literotica? As I said, great story, 5 stars worth.

RIP, Glenn Frey.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks again

2nd read. Even better

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magic

How did Mike manage to empty the house when they were both there the night before.Can only have done it by magic.

ErotFanErotFanover 6 years ago
A great read

Your first foray into this genre turned out to be a well told tale. Hope you keep submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Confused

Why is she devestated that her family is gone? Sure she didn't want to lose the kids but she seemed more emotional that Mike was gone. She gave him up. She was planning to leave. And then in true selfish form she blamed Tony at the end. It was her choice to develop a relationship with Tony, all the while never expressing her concerns to Mike before that. She clearly had no respect for her husband, her family, or the marriage. So I ask again why is she so distraught when they leave her?

cabbage01132cabbage01132over 6 years ago
great story 5*

he was too "fair" though, she didn't want him anyway, lied and cheated conspired to defraud, she ended up with a massive payout and her freedom.

could do with a part 2 with the 2 cheaters being put through something befitting their betrayals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
A great story

Just some minor input. As some commenter pointed out, I dont get why the wife seems so hurt at the end about her husband living. The way you portrayed the character, she was selfish, lying, cheating cunt who care nothing about her husband.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
only two stories

that's sad; you wrote just two stories; both brilliant.

BadHusbandMikeBadHusbandMikeover 6 years ago
great read!

I enjoyed the story. I figure the inconsistency of the wife was a shock because she thought she would drop the bomb on Mike. She is only really sorry a out the kids and the company. Added to favorite stories.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
Very good read

Full marks for both of your stories and I hope that you will continue rewarding us with your talent - thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
already gone

I love the title of this work. The phrase "already gone" is dark and empty and fraught with fear, despair, and loneliness. Well, it can mean many things, but in LW its the worst scenario. It's the best two word title I've seen so far. Make some more good titles, and feel free to attach a story to them.

The story is worthy of the title, too. It captures the essence of loss of the title, mitigated only by the wronged husband's relatively fair dealings. No premeditated revenge was needed because the other guy was such a scumbag he hung himself, but it was a quick turnaround of karma for the wife. She got her "already gone" up the rectum, but I hate the other guy the most. I really like a story that isn't gratuitously malicious, and I think everybody was metered justice relatively fairly.

York1234York1234over 6 years ago
Great...

Like the story, how Mike managed to screw the cheating wife and her lover's plan....

weathermanksweathermanksover 6 years ago
Sad

This is one of those that could have been made to end with a reconciliation after the husband discovers his wife's lover's true intentions, and turns it one him and lets his wife knows and comes back to him Too bad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

It could have been one of those reconciliations, but fortunately they decided to make it a good story instead.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Great effort! Keep this up!

mmbny47mmbny47about 6 years ago
Great story

Fuck her and the horse she rode in on!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Reading Comprehension

The wife knew about the plan, not banging the daughter, but stealing the company...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How

How come she never saw the letter as she was getting ready to shower and how come he could remove all his stuff without her noticing and if she got a good fucking the night before ,how did she explain where she was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Another “1” ....

for giviiig the cheating CUNT ANYTHING! YOU BURN WHORE WIVES NOT REWARD THEM! Same goes for CUCKBOY writers!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I Applaude The Focus Of This Story

Too few stories concentrate on some lowlife scumbag breaking up a marriage for financial gain brought about by the genius of the victim husband. I know of one situation where the wife and her lover secured the takeover of his company. But neither of them possessed the business acumen that her husband did. And the business went belly up in a short period of time. Meanwhile the husband started up another business, not as big a financial prize as the first business, but he is beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel. Unfortunately, his experiences in marriage has left him with an acute mistrust in women. Sad. He had been such a good and decent man.

cub4acougarcub4acougarabout 6 years ago
great story

keep them comming

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I don't get it

i mean what happened? They were an idyllic family. She cheated because she was bored while he was traveling for business. In the end she lost everything. Her husband, kids, boyfriend, standing the community, the respect of her friends. It's only right she stay in the house so she can never forget just how bad she fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Love It

I love it when cheaters get their just dues!! I like most people but I have no use for cheaters!! Great story! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
1*

She deserved WAY more pain. And, of course, I wanted to see Mike move on

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very well done

I will be following you as long as the revenge stories keep coming very good story 5 stars

Mauser45Mauser45almost 6 years ago
Good story

I can't help but NOT feel sorry for her. She fell completely out of love with her husband, to the point where she schemed to steal everything from him. She deserves a much harsher divorce settlement, to be perfectly honest. He should have been as 'fair' with her as she was with him. Having someone fall out of you is bad enough. To have said person try to screw you over is another. Still, at least the fact that her daughter no longer wants anything to do with her, hurt her. At least she can steal feel SOMETHING when she's not riding Tony's dick

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Classic

This is so damn good no matter how many times you read it. A classic non violent total BTB. Got two with one shot too. Wife was left financially destitute, but emotionally, and probably physically she is destroyed. She lost her family and essentially everything she has invested in her entire life. Lost everything to a cheap predator who fooled a supposedly intelligent woman completely. Man, I wish you were still writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous