All Comments on 'Already Gone'

by Rogue9_815

Sort by:
  • 502 Comments
CharlieB4CharlieB4over 9 years ago
Better than average.

I thought you were going to follow the formula but I should have taken more notice of the title as hubbies quick exit surprised, and delighted, me. My only quibble would be that a lot of lawyers would love to have a crack at the family trust especially as the business was sold. Anyway, your story, your reality. 4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pretty good story

Both interesting and entertaining to read. I guess my only question is what happened to Mike? Since he has known for a very long time did he simply retire and sail off into the sunset? Did he set up a small engineering firm with a couple of employees? Did he move to be closer to his daughter? No matter how smart she was, at 16 she probably needed some help getting established at college. Overall a good story. Just a few nagging questions at the end.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Good Read****

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
whats the wife doing how

great story hope you write more of how wife is doing after throwing every thing away.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
great entry story

into loving wife... hope to see more of your story.

Would you consider writing chapter 2 where wife still lives in their old big house (not a home) . On one gorgeous day she in town shopping... she sees her Ex. with a pregnant woman and her daughter and son laughing as a family. She follows them to their home and sees them greeting by a happy golden retriever. Sam and her brother talk and interact with the new wife as if they been best friends forever. She goes back to her empty house with the only difference.. she has same model of gun that her husband has...... and says to her self... "i have to look for my old fuck budy Tony and get reaquainted," as she take apart her gun to clean and oil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
It could have been a lot better.

The plot was okay but it read very dry and have zero emotion. I gave it 3*

kdcee79kdcee79over 9 years ago
A fair effort

Not bad for your 1st time tale. Just a few points you may like to try to improve on though :- the plot was quite good but the manner in which you told it, was what, bland is a good description, had all the right ingredients but wasn't well mixed or cooked. There was little or no extensive character description either & as another commentator stated, emotionally it was very dry. Still I'd be quite happy to write something this good 1st up. 3 ***

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
good first effort

Hope to see more

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good debut effort

Liked the first debut effort...would like to see more.

- A fan from India

IronDragonIronDragonover 9 years ago
Good job!

Excellent first effort. Definitely looking forward to seeing more of your work. You even got it right about family trusts and how they're sacrosanct in case of Divorce. Well done! Great revenge on Wifey and Asshole. Nothing violent or over-the-top, but effective nonetheless. I would have liked to see Asshole end up with some broken bones or missing body parts, but whatever. It still worked for me. In my tales, I tend to take it easy on the Wifey character too, so I can't fault the non-violent revenge on her. Forcing her to see Asshole in the light of day did the trick. My only criticism would be the lack of emotion, as one commenter said already. Other than that, it was pretty damn good!

5 Solid Stars. Keep it up, man.

patilliepatillieover 9 years ago
Wow,really good first effort!

Liked the flow, how you transitioned form one part to another, hwo you foreshadowed the impending divorve, good job.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

A great 1st story. Thank you for sharing.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Quality premiere with rough spots

A writer could spend his life being inspired by the Eagles musical catalog. Good choice of an insidious tune. Initially the tale was all 'tell ' and no show. Seeing some isolated scenes where Tony slithers, seduces and slimes wife would have added vibrancy to dry extended introduction. But once the cheating spouse discovered hubby's abrupt deparure - the iceberg plot broke loose of detachment and began to 'floe'.

Check 'Consequence' series by the celt to give heft to story structure. Fine start - hope you submit again.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Excellent

Great job. Would have liked a little more revenge against the cunt but losing everyone makes up for it. Continue the great work.

Five Stars

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
nice story,

mediocre execution.

Overall it was well crafted and interesting. But, it was hard to follow due to having to fill in the blanks with missing or misspelled words.

You should check out the resources available to writers. An editor, or at least a second pair of eyes, proof reading your material before it is submitted would be appreciated by you readers and might even make your job easier.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent, for nincompoops

Jumped the shark on that one buddy, good try though - and decent fodder for the neckbeards living in mommy and daddy's garage. Only thing missing was his Green Beret, or was that in there too and I missed it?

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Good story...

Good story...But an act so low as the lover had plot, only could be payed with a lot of pain...And with no date to be delivered to put him looking over his shoulder every single day from then on...

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
Stupid Song

Stupid Song, Crappy Band, GREAT STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
With 2 yrs of planning, Mike would be FAIR to the betraying slut, WHY?

Lacks believability

He leaves her 1.2 mil ++, why?

Even the kids would have agreed to BTB.

And for 2 YEARS Mike & 14-16 old Sam are able to be so normal that SLUT and SNAKE Tony have NO IDEA that Mike and Sam on to them??

And all of that lacks reality,

'nuff said.

cap5356cap5356over 9 years ago
story

great story interesting ending though just like she had no clue that he knew what was going on all that time. ended how it should have ended FAST

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

well done. Thanks.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
FERLIN HUSKY AND THE EAGLES WERE BOTH CORRECT

but they forgot, Gone But Not Forgotten. TK U MLJ LV NV

RePhilRePhilover 9 years ago
Excellently written

Enjoyed the story wholeheartedly! Thanks how about another?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a bit different

of a story, because matt moreau and ninety percent of the writers would have forgiven her and found some way to take her back and also make me sick. So thank you i enjoyed the story and also would have enjoyed it if you had written that he was the asshole and she took him to the cleaners either way would have been fair.

deadrabbitsdeadrabbitsover 9 years ago
Nice Job!

Congratulations for an excellent first submission.

cpetecpeteover 9 years ago
Looking good

fine submission and we look forward to more of your work

InescuInescuover 9 years ago
Great Story

I'm looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You need to clean up the errors.

Wrong words and missing words make it a bit tough to read at times. The whole story was kind of clinical with no emotion and very predictable. Any story where the wife and lover suffer will score a 4.0 or better.

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
Very Good 5*

The only trouble is that it was predictable. We knew what was going to happen more or less. We simply watched it happen. Justice is always good.

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Common Wife Flaw

Your wife shares a flaw with many of the wives in LW:

She feels "lonely, abandoned" by her husband's frequent business trips (or is bored by their sex life, or whatever), and NEVER talks to him to express her feelings, and give him a damn CHANCE to change things.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
Zzzzzzzzzzz

"Once upon a time, a faceless, selfish, amoral wife cheated on a perfect saint of a husband for no particular reason. The husband divorced her. The end."

And the apes in their cages go wild. Hoot, hoot! Clap, clap!

Sigh.

Nothing erotic about this story whatsoever. I'm glad that some people find these boring stories interesting (as there are so many of them!), but why not put them in Non-Erotic where they belong? Stop littering this category with these paint-by-number tales.

As the Angry Old Man would say: "ONE STAR!"

Bill1104Bill1104over 9 years ago
Too short

This story seemed to be written in a hurry - it's almost a "Cliff Notes" version of what could be a very entertaining read.

Pretty good but it could be a lot better.

Bill1104

rvwsrvwsover 9 years ago
Two Words!

Awe Some! 5*

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
shazaam!

I thoroughly enjoyed your tale; gave it a five, and here's why...

First you didn't load it up with a lot of stupidly written gratuitous sex. I'm not saying you wouldn't be able to write that stuff, but usually it's hurried and very poorly done. It's better to talk about the kids, and you did that.

Second, there weren't any exploding scoreboards, sky written messages, gun play, or 'manly' beatings.

Third, Mike walked away a man. He'd made his discovery, got beyond his feelings of hurt and betrayal, and planned accordingly. He didn't set out to 'screw' his wife; only Tony and his other disloyal employees. He gave his wife her due; she'd made him two wonderful children.

An epilogue would have been nice. Mike and the kids see mom at some gathering. everyone is polite, but she feels the distance and regrets her choices.

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
5

Very good, though as mentioned, it reads as the cliff notes. You could re-write it, though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
boring

revenge stories are are pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My Gawd, a cheating wife tale where the husband isn't a wimp.

The society of loving wife posters will undoubtedly ostracize you. They detest authors that aren't in their sick group.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow !!!

Great job , loved it.

pumpop201pumpop201over 9 years ago
Good story

thanks for the story. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

great start to my favorite type of stories... keep up the good work and look forward to reading more goodones from you. hopefully there will be more new authors like you who know how to write a realistic, good cheating wife story

Daniel32Daniel32over 9 years ago
Good one 5*****

You made swingerjoe mad bro. Awesome! He thinks he owns this site haha!

@swingerjoe Art thou irate brethren? There are plenty of swinger and cum slurping cuckold stories for you to read bro!

maninconnmaninconnover 9 years ago
Well done!

Thanks for the read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

Excellent revenge story, but I think more true revenge story is when the betrayed husband lose his woman trust negativity and finds a newer woman, girlfriend, wife or mate to live whole life with new sexual and family happiness. In that case the sexual minority readers (for example Swingerjoe) begin to cry the story is Romance story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna again

I forgot 5*****. I think the family trust firms are a good thing agains cheater spouses!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good read,,

I would like to read a finish & put an end to the cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
First of many stories, I hope?

Worth every one of those five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoyed it

always great when the cheater's plans fail and she or he is destroyed!

katranmankatranmanover 9 years ago
Excellent Job

A 5 star effort and the first of many I hope!

ariesgirlariesgirlover 9 years ago

I can't believe the wife was that stupid and naive to believe Tony. Maybe I can see why...Tony did wine and dine Lisa when she was feeling neglected and she fell for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So he figured out his wife had a affair / he did not panic he planed!

His daughter told him , his wife fell into a trap and he still was generous to her in the divorce . At least this author did not kill or do other sick things to get his revenge. That the whole thing in a divorce the injured party should not loose it and plan for the divorce and protect ones assets over time. Once you file it's over. She is going to spend the rest of her life thinking how badly she screwed up and to have your children against you give you even more pain. She pays one hell of a price for this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Gun

Should have left the,GUN,tony&her would have been ALREADY GONE

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Revenge?

How the hell is this a revenge story? He divorced his cheating wife with no theatrics and beyond fair terms. Apparently, it's ok to be a cuckold until she diviorced him, but if he diviorced her it's revenge? I don't get it. I can't ask you directly because you're anonymous.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 9 years ago
I kind of liked this story..

The revenge was real - wifey-poo loses her kids and her husband and her lover. Yeah she has a big house, but she is all alone knowing what she pissed away. Lover boy loses his job and is friends and what he thought was a sure thing of stealing the company. Good story!

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
5 stars, but one flaw

Great story, well told, succinct and good.

But in Mike's letter he wrote "I found the letter you planned to have delivered to me when you had me served." That's the one totally unrealistic part. Why would Lisa have such a letter pre-written when there was no indication she was going to have Mike served the next day or anytime imminently. Being arrogant and careless is a hallmark of cheaters, but leaving such a letter where your spouse could find it, when your plan depended totally on surprise, makes no sense at all.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Feels unfinished

Revenge? Not really. The kids short term and finding out her over was a snake.

The company workers screwed over for the most part. The staff really hosed.

The ......

This feels unfinished.

Just MO.

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
@gatorhermit

He divorced his wife and fired a bad employee. What else could he do? Plenty! But he didn't. So what makes this a revenge story? He did nothing that would not be expected from anyone! What you're calling revenge is just the natural consequences of wifey's bad choices.

DFWBeastDFWBeastover 9 years ago
Great first shot!

Excellent first story in this category! Look forward to your future ones!

Critic for 1st time poster:

Personal pref is that you would've filled out the story with more character development. Tony is the stereotypical snake in the grass but why? How could he fool Mike for six years? How did Mike stay in the marriage for two years after finding out about the affair? And without Lisa having a clue that he knew? And Sam? 14yr old girls tend to be drama queens. How could Mike continue to sleep with Lisa? Did he have something going on the side?

Rogue, not trying to poke holes in the story just suggesting that if you address some of these kinds of things, I feel it would make the story even stronger and reveal even more about the characters. Not that any story will ever address all the typical holes but those that try (even if I disagree with how they are addressed) tend to be better stories.

BTW welcome to LW! Where if anything bad happens to the cheating wife 'it's non-erotic and in the wrong category' or 'you're a woman hater' or 'you're a sick/self-righteous/unforgiving ass for being so mean to the wife. (take your pick! LOL).

Of course if anything good happens to the cheating wife… well then husband/author is a wimp just looking for a bull's creampie to eat! The husband is no man and should just put a .45 in his own head and save the world the trouble of dealing with him.

DAMN, I love this category! LOL!

Also for those acting like this was some kinda revenge/BTB type of story… what exactly did the wife lose? She was already done with her marriage, so no loss there. She didn't get what she was expecting in the divorce since the company was family trust owned, but still made out alright financially, just not great. She's an attractive, 36 year-old in great shape, who loves wild and rough sex… how long do you really think she'll be alone? LOL! Also, the DVD wasn't going to be made public so very little 'public' humiliation.

So all she really lost was the respect of her son, the relationship with her daughter and the fantasy relationship she thought she had with her 'soul mate', Tony. Not much revenge, more like the results of bad decisions. Hell we all have those!

DFWBeast

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
so she.......

She felt lonely and abandoned?

Sure she did, while sitting in the 1.2 million dollar house that those business trips paid for.

She didn't seem interested in giving up any of the lifestyle that his hard work paid for.

She said nothing to him about missing him and wanting him to spend more time with her.

She was going along with plans for taking the company (part of her childrens inheritance) for herself and her lover, that shows her greed and selfishness as her true motivation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Only the 1 point(s) is(are) not!

@SplitAce Yes This is Revenge story. According to the main 4 types Revenge:

1 To find a better, nicer, newer woman instead of the earlier cheater ex.

2. To be the better parent at the kids than the cheater ex.

3. To destroy the future of the cheating ex and the loverboy(s).

4. To be better material circumtensis than the ex.

Here the 1. point is not only!

The Revenge could be served by 3 types.

1. With Cruel Revenge method.

2. With Romantic method.

3. With (I call Modern Figaro) Smart Trick method.

Here the Author used the 2. and 3. methods.

Romantic method was to earn the heart of the kid.

The Trick methods were the dominant in the story!

I am glad to show the XXI Century Revenge without prison danger!

Duna

SplitAcesSplitAcesover 9 years ago
Ok, forget the story

How do I divorce my cheating wife and you don't call it revenge? I don't want revenge, just a clean break and start over. My daughter discovered her mother's affair and hates what her mother has done to us. I tell her I don't share; my wedding vows meant everything to me. Since she doesn't love me anymore I'm going to give her her freedom. My daughter decides she wants to live with me even though I tell her I think she needs her mother more. We split everything 50/50. I have no malice in my heart, but my daughter does. She hates her and will have nothing to do with her. Did I get revenge just because we didn't kiss and make up?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

@ SplitAce If somebody was successful to be the better parents that is revenge in the divorce!

karan9876karan9876over 9 years ago
An earth shattering opening!!! take a bow!

Ok the heading may be a bit exaggerated but the point remains the same. This is a wonderful debut by a writer who has shown how it's done. Take a bow! Good story, nice plot I gave it 5 stars. It could have been a bit longer i felt and there is a lot of scope to write an additional chapter. Fantastic debut, I look forward for more of your work. Hopefully the theme in your writing will always be the same and wont ever get cucky... goodluck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice! This has the BTB crowd.....

....beat cold. Or they're in a froth.

It feels to me like justice was served and that the backstabbers got out maneuvered.

This is a well established storyline, but thanks for the novel turns and plot twists that set it apart.

A little more discipline in editing for grammar and spelling should settle any issues the technicals had.

Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

I enjoyed the story especially from a newcomer. I do have one question. They left to take the daughter to school. They returned home on Thursday he was to take off on Friday. He went to get milk in his vette. He never came back. After her shower she first realized that all his stuff was gone. How is it she didn't notice any was gone before they left for school or when she entered the house? Apparently it was a lot of stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This is another Money = Right story.

This type of revenge only works if the husband owns the business outside of the marriage, and the wife owns next to nothing while depending on him for survival. If the situation is reversed and the wife still cheats, the husband would become a willing wimpy cream pie eating cuckold because he would starve if he divorces her, and her cheating is vindicated simply because she has money.

The theme of the story is "The person with the most money at the end of the divorce wins". The whole story stinks of money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

Too many Revenge stories end at the divorce and the Authors stopped writting the future of their characters. The found newer BETTER woman in the ex husband's life is a newer revenge, because the ex husband loses the trust issue against all women and the ex wife lose the mathematical possibility.

The fantasy of the most Revenge story writers stop at the divorce, but the revenge could continue.........for example the cheating wife could not see the grandkids.

Texas_Air_ForceTexas_Air_Forceover 9 years ago
Wow, nothing like planning!

Rogue wrote a great story! A married woman with $1.2 million house, two great kids (neither in jail, on parole or doing drugs) isn't 'happy' and has to scratch her itch with the hired help. Gee, didn't see that iceberg ahead, did you Mrs. 'Titanic' Lars?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Mr 2 Cents

Mike could have had others remove his belongings while he and the cheating wife were taking the daughter to college. There was a gap, though, in that the two kids graduated in the same class, yet the son only learned of the infidelity on graduation. So his course of counseling must have been very, very short by the time that Hubby wrote the letter.

DeYaKenDeYaKenover 9 years ago
Title gave it all away

I found it difficult reading every detail, not because there was anything wrong with the writing, but because you'd already told me what happened in the title.

Mustang88LXMustang88LXover 9 years ago
This was NOT a revenge story you fuck nods

All he did was divorce her. FUCK, the heartless CUNT got a 50/50 split and a 1.2mil house out of the deal. Not much revenge there duuu. To be a revenge story, the CUNT would feel lots of physical pain and be left with nothing. Which I would have done with lots of pleasure. Good story, but I would have done an extreme BTB for this heartless CUNT. Still 5 *

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
From Duna

ONCE MORE

1. TO TURN THE KIDS AGAINST THE CHEATING PARENT IS REVENGE!

2. TO DESTROY THE FUTURE OF THE CHEATING SPOUSE AND HER/HIS LOVER IS REVENGE!

3. TO GET MUCH FORTUNE AFTER THE DIVORCE IS REVENGE!

To kill the cheating spouse and her/his lover GENERALY IS NOT REVENGE, BUT SAD CONSEQUENCE STORY. There are some exception stories with murder to be good Revenge story as BigK10's story "The Fate of Her Lovers", but the majority of murder of spouse stories are sad Consequence stories.

My criticizm is common to many Authors not to show the future of their characters.

The best revenge to be happy with newer mate or spouse!

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
Nicely told story of a corrective applied to an errant wife.

he made some bad choices starting with the wife, but luckily got rid of her without losing anything else. These revenge types would turn all victims into convicts.

Nice first story and I hope that you will give us many more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Many years ago...

...My then girlfriend dumped me for a another guy. Her reason? She said I was too nice a guy and she wanted to be with someone a little more aggressive. Huh? Well, she went through about 4 guys that I knew of before working her way back to me.

I learned she was ready to settle down. We talked a lot, I refused to commit to her, she was used too hard and even looked like she had been ridden hard and put up wet, too many times. I loved her, I always had and always will. She wanted to become intimate again and I kept putting her off. All she could talk about was how she was ready to settle down and have children, with me. God, she was so beautiful, about 5'2 and 115lbs, long black hair and a dusky skin. Probably because of her French ancestors.

After months of this, she became frustrated with me. Constantly telling me about how we were meant for one another and we would grow old together and she wanted to marry. I agreed but refused to become intimate with her until after we married. I guess I didn't understand how frustrated that made her, because a few weeks after we agreed to marry and told our friends and family, she had even begun to plan the wedding with her mother, I happened to stop by a restaurant on my way home from work and there was my betrothed, sitting with the guy she left me for and who cheated on her.

I sat down where I could watch them. It surprised me how little it bothered me. They were intimate, that was obvious. Those little touches and laughs, there was no doubt they were fucking. So I just waited until they left and didn't bother to follow, I knew the destination. My fiancé lived alone in an apartment until our wedding when she planned on moving in with me in my home, some of her stuff had already been moved.

So I just headed for her apartment. Sure enough, both their cars were parked in the lot and I used my key she'd given me to get in and quietly walk back to her little bedroom. I could hear them going pretty well, the wet slapping of his nuts against her ass made it obvious as to what was happening. I opened the door and flipped the light switch on. Blinded by the sudden light, they both froze until Jodie was able to make me out and by that time, I was at their side. Her left side was toward me and I just took her hand and without a word, slid the engagement ring off and walked out.

When she stopped by my house about an hour later, her clothes were all ready for her, well, if she'd have had a garbage bag or two to pick them all up from the lawn where I tossed them out the window. She was apologetic saying she would never do it to me again. I replied no, she would never do it to me again, because we'd never be together again. I gave her my saddest face, not hard to do as I was so sad, and told her "we'd have made such good babies together..." That I guess is when realization set in as to what she'd just lost. She screamed, cried, begged and promised. But I just sat there and looked at her, never replying. She finally left, but not before I took her key.

She moved in with the guy she was fucking and he took a job a couple states away and she went with him. Friends and family asked me to take her back, she wasn't happy with the guy and was waiting for me. I guess when she heard a couple years later I'd married a beautiful young girl, that ended it for her and she married her boyfriend who I understand laid hands on her more than once and she called the cops. But always took him back.

I saw her for the first time since that day I took her ring back, at a Home Depot store. My wife and I were buying some stone for a outdoor fireplace and when I was coming out of the restroom, I heard my name. It was Jodie. She looked...older...I suppose I did too. She was still married to loser but didn't have any children, she found out he was shooting blanks after having the snip before they were married so he didn't knock up any women.

Jodie walked with me across the entire store to the garden department while we talked. She wondered if I was still married, and I told her we just celebrated out 14th anniversary the week before. She just asked me if I'd ever had kids and before I could answer, my little 6 year old girl who was the spitting imagine of her mother, a skinny little blonde, came running up. I picked her up and she wanted to know who the lady was that was with me and before I could answer, we walked around the corner in time to see my two boys, 10 and 12 years old, finish helping their mother load the final stones on our cart. I introduced them all, letting them know she was an old friend. My wife didn't know about her but guessed it was more than just an 'old friend'.

We invited her over to our house for coffee and lunch, telling her I still lived in the same house, it looked much different after my wife landscaped and redid the entire place. Jodie smiled and thanked us, but said she needed to go see her parents, she wasn't going to be in town long. A hug and we all went our separate ways.

We had just finished with our firepit and had a fire starting when Jodie pulled up. She had changed her mind and we had a nice lunch. I could see her taking in the changes in the back yard where we were but it wasn't until she went in and saw all the family pictures on the wall that it struck her what she'd lost. My wife went to check on her and said she could hear her sobbing through the bathroom door so she left. Pretty soon Jodie came out, excused herself and left.

Sometimes, revenge is a life well-lived.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 9 years ago
For those who can do it -

The logical steady infliction of a new reality is the best solution -

But in our Mc Donald;s world of instant gratification most of us want it now and super sized -

Well done -

EAPoeEAPoeover 9 years ago
The wife deserves no sympathy

She realizes she screwed up, but doesn't accept responsibility for her decisions.

MisterBillBillyMisterBillBillyover 9 years ago
Perty damn good for a first timer....

More more more....lol

ohyessssssohyessssssover 9 years ago
fairness

Fairness would have been him fucking her in the divorce process as she had fucked him in their marriage. Until the settlement it was a five, you turned it into a three.. Just my view. She didn't deserve fairness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

another chapter to where she tries to get mike to talk to her

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
E Z COME AND E Z GO

I shall not let you go. TK U MLJ LV NV & tk u Queen

OnethirdOnethirdover 9 years ago
Great first effort

Very nice- good writing style, and tight plot progression. I hope you feel encouraged to keep submitting excellent stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
agree

agree needs another chapter

As an aside, several friends had wives that cheated. None of the male children, some now in 30's, got married as adults- citing their mother as an example of why they didnt want the same pain their father endured.

The daughetrs, well a few unwed pregancies. A few to be kind, sluts. None married or in anything like a stable relationship. Again those in therapy - was due to their mothers actions.

It takes alot of work to fix those kids. It isnt just the husband thats damaged.

yes, another chapter would be good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To the anon who wrote the story of his past with the girl Jodie

What I don't understand, is why you haven't written that out properly and submitted it as a tale here.

Your comment was better than some stories I have read here, even the structure, given that it was written as a comment, probably in one quick sitting, and with no editing.

If you did submit it, though, I would consider turning comments off so we don't have to listen to the bitch-fight between the btb and cucks.

Oh, btw, I am btb myself, but this story was great, because hubby obviously raised great kids who saw everything for what it was and did not desert him, which left the wife ostracized. No 1.2mil house will ever make up for being lost to the heart of those that you think should love you.

Also, I may not disagree with everything that Duna is saying, but Duna, man, when are you gonna learn that enough is enough? Just say what you think and move on. If others think differently from you, you won't change their minds by bombarding them with words.

That MIGHT be why you got banned, hey?

gropingrampsgropingrampsover 9 years ago
Well done.

A good short read with great character development. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
To Anony-mouse 11/5/14...

Yes, I sat down and wrote my comment in about 10 minutes and submitted it.

I write novels for a living so no, I certainly didn't consider sending it to my editor. Instead, I wrote it as it happened, obviously leaving out quite a lot. It's difficult dredging all that pain from the depths of my soul where it has been tamped away for decades now.

My best revenge, though after 15 years, was just my ex who came to my house, saw the place and how we'd changed it from how she lost saw it. But best of all, I guess when she saw the pictures of my life with my family and it sank in as to what she'd lost, might have been the best part. But after so many years with the pain having dissipated from our split, her pain really didn't taste as well as you might think.

The first time she split with me was absolute devastation. The second time, not so much. Pain yes, absolute devastation, no. He was a creep after the first time, he was a creep when he crept back into our lives. And he was a creep when I left her to him.

I guess I should clear something up. I was a virgin when she split with me the first time. We were fairly young and I had been raised in a household where my mother held such values and I did my best to live up to her wishes, and eventually did. Jodie wanted sex, much more than the heavy petting we were doing. I always told her we had plenty of time for that after we were man and wife. She stepped out on me with the creep and he got her cherry. That was probably the most devastating part for me, I wanted both of us to learn together. It still worked out alright for me, I was still a virgin when I married my wife and was pleased to find she was too, being a farm girl with no time to be chased by boys and letting one catch her.

There was more to the tail when I took her engagement ring from her. I had no interest in the ring, it was damaged goods to me, along with the actual wedding ring and I certainly had no interest in giving it to another woman. After I heard they had moved in together, I took a picture of the ring, then I put it on my anvil, took my torch and melted it down. Using a set of pliers, I took the two 1/2 carat diamonds (what can I say, I was poor!) and set it in the middle of the miss of molten gold and let it cool. Then I took a picture of the aftermath. Then I put both photo's along with the ring, back into the original ring box and sent it to her. Actually, I gave it to her sister and asked her to deliver it in person, Janet and I were still good friends.

Two things happened then. Janet delivered it and she told me how big a smile Jodie had on her face when she told her who it was from. What she expected I cannot imagine, but when she opened it, saw the melted mess, then the before and after photos, she was crushed. Janet told me she was inconsolable and took the ring with her and put it away in her bedroom.

But the best part was when her creep found it and understood what it was. That dirty bastard sold it for scrap! The ring set had cost me $3K and he received $500 for the mess! I thought it apropos, considering the situation. What made me feel even better yet was when Janet told me Jodie finally confronted him when she found it gone and went ballistic after finding he'd drank the money up. As my wife always likes to say, "good things come to those who wait!"

She eventually divorced the creep and moved back to our home town, I actually see her from time to time, our town is very small. Her father passed a few years before and she lived with her mother who was in poor health and also passed just a few weeks ago and yes, both my wife and I attended.

I told my wife the whole story after the first time Jodi had stopped by. She was horrified by what Jodie had done, both times. I guess she's the one that told while I was enjoying my revenge, I shouldn't take solace in others pain. We've actually had Jodie over many times for meals, she and my wife are becoming very good friends. My wife is a high school teacher and found Jodie a job as an educational assistant at the same school.

She told my wife she doesn't date, won't date and will never remarry. I have problems believing that, she was such a whore for other men. I've let my pain go over the years, pain that at times angers me simply because I did nothing to create it. Jodie has apologized many times and to my wifes angst, I never and will never, reply to those two words from her.

Sometimes, saying your sorry just isn't enough, even when you've been forgiven.

markranemarkraneover 9 years ago
Good stuff!

I agree with the previous poster about character development and plot. I look forward to your future submissions. Maybe you could aim us at your other efforts?

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
The waiting must have been an empty time

Both planning their escape from a marriage without love. Both going through the motions, with similar reasons but headed in different directions.

The good guy remained true to his principles. She lost everything of value.

phil2213phil2213over 9 years ago
This is serious stuff! Totally entertaining as well.

Fidelity is the other "F" word in a marriage and in reality most men get royally roasted in the case of the divorce. This story had a divorce as a focal point with some build adequate to provide the reader a familiarity with the characters and their setting. The good guys win and the bad guys lose; it just doesn't get much better. Oh yeah, the adulterous cum slut finds out that she was played and loses all. Wow!!! Although it is just a story, it was magnificent and fun to read at least again and again. Definitely a five stars and kudos to this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
stupid bitch

She got what she deserved but he gave her to much oh well you should never disrespect your wedding vows forsaken all others in the sight of God

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

remarkable story , inspired by a most remarkable song .

very well written , entertaining & engaging from start to finish.

would have liked to have seen more depth to the characters.

though in fairness considering the length of the story you did amazingly well to convey so much with so few words .

am not sure if you would be "upto" or "into" it , but a sequel to this tale perhaps inspired by another Eagles track ????

just something to consider ,

well done & ty for sharing this sad little gem with us.

xxxhugsxxx

norcal62norcal62over 9 years ago
Well written; believable characters.

As a change from many LW writers, you didn't go overboard with any actions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Loved it...the exact revenge I would take

Loved it...this is exactly the revenge I would have taken. Clean it out while she is still in the house...and leave right after everything was complete. Except I don't know if I could have waited for my child to graduate.

oldwayneoldwayneover 9 years ago
Excellent!

Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
5 stars for the tale

although name dropping of sig sauer not impressed

sugnasugnaabout 9 years ago
He should have left the gun

and saved a bundle on the divorce! It can be a great idea to leave loaded firearms around distraught soon to be ex wives!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Excellent BTB story

Congrats. An excellent BTB story. Four out of five. I am not a huge BTB fan, but this one was well written. That fifth star would have required a little more detail and a little more emotional colour in the story. I would like to see a sequel following up on Lisa trying to put her life back together again and her relationship with her children. One obviously still loves her and one doesn't. Her ex has to talk to her a little because of the kids so those conversations are always interesting. One thing that is usually missing from such stories is how she tries to make it up to him after the fact when they don't get back together. Difficult to write but fascinating. Don't be put off by the rabid BTB fans that want her eaten by a shark or dropped into the core of a nuclear reactor. These stories are about human emotions and human relations. Please keep writing.

ohyessssssohyessssssabout 9 years ago
nicer than me.

If she'd been fucking me over for two years, you can bet I would have fucked her back, any way I could, in the divorce. Four stars.

crock45crock45about 9 years ago
LEFT ALONE!

"Oh, I feel so all alone when he has to travel. It's just not fair! How can he be so thoughtless? Oh, woe is me!

Fucking cunt! Because of all his travelling and hard work, you get to benefit in the divorce by taking him to the cleaners! why don't you refuse to take so much of his money since you bitched about his travelling and hard work! Fuck you and all those RAAC's who believe in giving free passes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
gave it a 5

for your effort and imagination!!

xtchrxtchrabout 9 years ago
Good Story!

Great first story. Hope you have more coming. I thought he was a little too good to the cheating wife. She didn't deserve it. Would have liked to read some about his view and his story. Keep up the good work. Like it when the cheaters lose and the non-cheaters win. She didn't lose everything, she gave it all away with her cheating.

Thanks for a good story and hope you keep writing.

phil2213phil2213about 9 years ago
I could here bolero playing in the background on this one.

This was a steady climb up thr emotional ladder of rage. Hopefully, most of the readers will never experience this level of betrayal. In a civilized society retribution can have great consequences such as jail time and lawsuits. Making an exit strategy is painful at a time when emotion can obfuscate logic. This story is a perfect blend of civility and retribution. It was a masterpiece ....Thanks for your five stars effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous