Already Gone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tony recognized when the video was recorded. It was eight months ago. The same day it was announced that the 16 year-old referred to would be allowed to graduate that year. Tony was so excited to have his plans move forward by two whole years.

Lisa paused the video.

"Get out," she said in a dead voice. "You've cost me everything and Mike has destroyed us both."

"Lisa, I..."

"Get out. If Mike hadn't taken his .40 Sig Sauer with him I'd have shot you as you came in the door and then one for me. Just go. Good luck ever finding a job in this field again. Mike will see to that." Then Lisa turned and faced the wall. Minutes or hours later, when she turned back he was gone. She never saw him again.

-

Lisa was served the on Tuesday. She wasn't surprised to see that Mike had been completely fair in his divorce offer; a 50/50 split with her keeping their $1.2m house and Mike taking most of their long-term investments. A lump sum balanced between the current value of his pension and her's though her school district. An educational trust covered the kids schooling and expenses. For this fairness, there was no alimony and no other contact. In return, the videos would never see the light of day.

Mike would have full custody of Sam but she would be at college most of the year so it was almost a moot point. A personal note from Sam though said she refused to be forced to spend the next two years of school breaks with "my mom and her fuck buddy." Reading such words in her sweet daughter's handwriting was even worse than those damned videos.

What had she done?

*****

A/N: This story is the result of listening to the Eagles' Already Gone during a long car ride. While I've written on other sites, this is my first touch on the adult field. I hope you enjoyed it.

12