Alt U

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny could not move a muscle. Goddess pointed to a large red button that raised the blinds only to reveal twenty people watching intently.

Toy brought Penny into the center of the room so all could see. "You dirty little whore, you know cunts like you can't wear clothes. Why did you not tell me before I tied you up? I don't have the time to untie such a low life such as yourself. I will just have to rip every shred off. You will be punished for this."

First the breast pumps came out and extended her nipples and breast obscenely long. They were then flogged and nipple clamps came out. Toy tightened the clamps until Penny screamed; Toy was not satisfied with the scream so she turned the screws even more.

The pussy pump made her lips more blood engorged than any human has a right to be. The cropping came next and then the alligator clips.

Penny was trembling in pain. The pain was coming in waves.

"Is our little pain whore enjoying herself? Do you like showing off your big pink pussy? By the way, you get a punishment because you did not scream loud enough when I put the nipple clamps on. You get a double punishment because you deprived Goddess and myself of your milk. You add a punishment to her list as well.

"How do you like my little rope? It is so nice and thick; I am going to tie your tits until they turn purple. Goddess was so kind to soak this in salt water for that extra stimulation. It is so coarse your pussy will feel every fiber, then tie your feet above your head."

There was murmuring in the room when Toy wheeled an IV rack with a gallon enema bag on it. Once full, Toy dumped a whole bottle of soap bubbles in it.

"There is only one way to fix you dirty little whores who would suck a guy's cock off on the dance floor. You need a clean from the inside out."

"Please Mommy, make me your pregnant bitch. Let that cold lube and hot water flow in me."

Toy was totally dominating now. She quickly put a large inflatable butt plug with a tail into Penny as the hose came out. After three pumps Penny was watertight. Toy hit another button and twenty glory holes appeared.

"It is quite simple slut, you just have to give blow jobs to the guys and go down on the women. We are going to fill your tummy with cum before you can pull your cork. Several Hi Def cameras will be recording all of the events, including splash down."

"Use of your hands is forbidden, letting any ass juice out is forbidden. There is really no need for you to stand up going from one glory hole to the next, crawling will do."

The first two were high school boys, who climaxed immediately, but their balls were full and Penny was choking on rope after rope of cum. The next was a young women who was completely shaved. Penny could only use her tongue and face to get her off. After much licking, sucking and biting, Penny put her face in the woman's pussy to rub her nose against her clit; the woman squirted more than the boys.

After the fifteenth cum drop, Penny was about to puke, the extra weight was taking its toll and it was pushing the water further up Penny's bowels.

The last two were twins. A horse would be envious of their cocks; Fourteen inches long, circumcised cocks, thicker than a soda can and balls the size of softballs. They found silk string bikini panties made their 'Adjustments' easy.

The women in college were too afraid of their triple semi-trucks in their pants to have sex with them.

Penny could visibly see the sagging in their balls; they were full of cum and the volume would be great.

After five minutes of kissing and licking, the first twin started to skull fuck Penny. He taught Penny how not to have a gag reflex. Penny was soon munching on his pubic hair while more than half his cock was down her throat. It almost touched her larynx. He would have to slap her face just before he came so all his cum would not go in her lungs.

Penny did not feel the need to pull out when he came, none of his cum was going in her mouth. She would have never been allowed to pull out seven inches in any event.

Twenty-Five High Definition videos and stills were ready to capture the big event. While there were both videos and stills, most bought every frame of the stills and flip through them to make a movie. Most people like a frame or two after Penny's dam burst. That was when her ass was forced open to form a seven inch gap, and it went full force for eight of the ten minutes while she squatted. It took another ten minutes to close.

Penny was glad she took her dump right into the sewer; if it was in a toilet the shit would start filling her seven-inch gap again.

Now came the day of reckoning. Goddess summoned the matron and her husband and Penny to dungeon 'B' where once more pain was inflicted on who was the victim. Goddess grabbed Toy's hair tightly and dragged her to the dungeon, then Toy was pushed against an eight by eight pillar with her arms chained to the bolt on the back side of the pillar. Her ankles were bolted to the floor.

Penny just gritted her teeth at seeing such an open target as her arch enemy.

Goddess was not in a good mood, she was very disappointed in Toy. "Toy, how many punishments did you give Penny yesterday?"

"Five Goddess."

"Good, they are now yours. That is a good start. Now for some add-ons, I will stop at ten and hold ten more in reserve, the rest I will forgive. You went beyond measure with Penny, you must pay. Now then, you gassed Penny three hours too long, you didn't give proper care to your slave, and you didn't feed her food at dinner time; you did not carry her to bed."

"You went above your station in including me in your mischief. You decided you could add punishments on my list. Only I can do that. That is a class three violation. Toy, at this rate, your mind will be broken. You will not be any good to me and you will be blackballed from clubs, unless you find a good master who wants you there. You will be cuffed and thrown into the dumpster with all the other garbage."

"Goddess are you saying you want Penny to break some of Toy's ribs? How does that fit in with watching out for the well-being of your slave?"

"I guess the easiest way to explain is 'Eye for an eye'. Toy did many painful and humiliating things to Penny. I just picked two for violations, one was against me, naturally that is above her station and out of bounds."

"They were fully informed about this rule and have understood it. I do not want to punish any one, common sense should rule. The first offence was simply about where they went to school. Rivalries should be left on the field and shake hands when the match is over. Their policy had nothing to do with teams, it was against the student body. That is at a minimum, an assault."

"Goddess, I don't think you are right in this thinking, I will have no part of it. If you continue with these 'Violations' as you call them, my husband and I will quit on the spot. We are both very good at what we do and we work well as a team."

Goddess was taken aback, she had great respect for Matron and was not offended by her remarks. "I will take your words under advisement, everyone needs to reflect on what they do. I must admit I am not one who favors doing that."

Goddess could not sleep for a week, she walled herself off in her office. She was a very insecure person. BDSM was mainly an act with breadcrumbs of fact thrown down occasionally.

Her strength seemed extraordinary; ever since she was young she worked out, she used many kinds of disciplines so she was an expert at offensive training, defensive training and just plain strength workout. That is why she could flip a knife wielding thug, pick someone off the ground and throw them across the room, and attack Toy and send her flying across the room with one punch, but it projected a false supremacy.

You could never get to her if you wanted; you had to get in by the correct order, a security code, retinal scan, voice print, palm print, password etc. Only three people were programmed to get in. On top of that, was the panic room where she could live in luxury for over a year.

Matron came to the girls and unlocked their collars, "Girls you are now free, you don't need collars that control your minds. I suggest you two become friends, even if it is just calling each other once in a while."

"We are going to leave, but Goddess has no control over you, even if she comes out of hiding. She has lost both Goddess and Mistress rankings, maybe even friend ranking."

"What I said to her must have made her realize she was hurting people just for the fun of it. She has no way to make up for the harm she has done to people, it has just been too many people and on too many occasions."

Dawn called her lawyer, who called the Mayor who called a council meeting.

The lawyer approached the podium. "Sirs, person one, wants to leave the area, she is in possession of a first class trauma center that can hold about 100 people. It has one operating room but it has many large rooms nearby you could make many more. It would just need some upgrades and staff to get it all the way up to code."

"If you decide against it, we can give away all the medical equipment and seal up all ways to get to the operating levels. In the audience, tonight are two people with bids for a bed and breakfast if you rezone the area."

"Either way, it means jobs that can create other jobs, and money in the town coffers."

A councilman asked, "How much would we have to pay for this building?"

"If it is public use, it will be deeded, if for private use it will be sold and she will get the money. The deed will be written to reflect that if it goes from public to private hands, no matter how many hands or years, she will get paid. The same would be true for private, public, private transactions. If she dies, she has two tiers of people in a trust that would receive the money. It will basically come down to how you want me to write the deed of sale."

Dawn didn't know what to do. She found out by accident where her ex-student lived.

She lived on a horse ranch, one of the best in the region. There was one stallion that had an air of authority about him, this was true authority, not what Dawn had.

He was so gentle, he was the protector of all the other horses there, including the other stallions and especially the foals. Moms would be possessive but he would be ten times so, and you would not want to be there when he was angry. He was only angry when he had good reason to be so.

Dawn could only stay the weekend. She had to go to the realtor to find a place to live.

Penny and Toy came up for supper. They had made friends with Zoe and her friends at the ranch.

Dawn ran to the stables as soon as Toy passed the threshold. She grabbed a horse blanket, ran up to the loft and made a makeshift hay bed, surrounded by hay bales and feed bags to form a windbreak.

Zoe started to go to the stables to talk to Dawn.

In unison, Penny and Toy said, "NO! If you press us on this, or talk to Dawn about it, we will leave and not come back."

Clearly, Penny and Toy were protecting Dawn for some reason.

Penny and Toy did the dishes as fast as possible, and left.

What was supposed to be a fun, laid back evening, turned out to be a huge, hurtful, disaster and no one knew why.

Zoe made a desperate call. She knew Dawn would be back, she had nowhere to go. "

"The showman has fallen off her horse at full gallop, paralyzed at the fairgrounds."

Joy yelled, "David, pack your bags, we are going to NFU. Call the administrator of St. Luke's that you are on your way. Grab your script pad."

Suddenly an alarm sounded throughout St. Luke's. It grabbed the attention of all supervisors and above; the last time they heard that alarm was in training twenty to forty years ago. Calls were made to all off duty supervisors, "Your alarm has sounded, get your ass to St. Luke's or get fired."

When Dawn walked through the door, she was gang tackled, arms cuffed behind her back, ropes tied around her legs, blindfolded and then tied again to a chair. She was hand fed supper.

Zoe called Penny, "You two will be at 'Image of God' NOW!" and Zoe hung up.

It was a command. Penny had never heard Zoe give a command, in fact, Zoe was one of the meekest people at the ranch.

Penny and Toy were now good friends; they now realized how stupid their vendetta was. They left for 'Image of God' as soon as possible.

David and Joy arrived soon after Penny and Toy got there. David examined both girls.

Joy talked to Dawn, "What happened Dawn? Remember you are under oath."

Dawn protested, "No fair Zoe. You knew Joy was the one person I had promised never to lie to."

"Well Joy, I kept going back to that BDSM club, something snapped one night. I rose in level and Penny was one of the ones that got me to the 'Goddess' level. It basically means you can do almost anything, to anyone for any reason. Mine often included major pain to be inflicted. I felt each person was a sub-being so I blotted out everything I did to them."

When all three entered St. Luke's all the supervisors were there. David started handing out scripts for all the basic things so he could evaluate how to proceed with Toy and Penny.

Joy pulled the head of Psychiatry to one side, "Doc, I think Dawn had a major break and has been using BDSM to do major harm to anyone she encounters. Just be careful, she will lift you off the ground with one arm and throw you twenty feet in a fifteen foot room. She will not even give it a second thought."

Because of the injuries to Penny and Toy and the use of gas to control one's mind, Dawn was arrested and her guards were given extreme authority to take down Dawn.

They wanted to give Dawn an example of her protection. They left the cuffs off.

She didn't see the crouching figure just outside the door; Dawn was taken down from behind her knees, lifted and spun around. Her belt was taken off, wrapped around her neck and given a couple of pulls. Her hair was grabbed and yanked back and forth. "Just think, this could be a wall or floor I am slamming you against, but they just want me to kick the crap out of you," then several ribs were broken.

By now the police got there and Dawn was tasered and given a sleeper hold.

It was determined Dawn would have the least amount of leverage by laying on her stomach. She was under full restraints and then some.

When Dawn woke up she found she was having a demanding time breathing, and her own body was putting pressure on her broken ribs. Giving her pain medicine was not high on the priority list.

"Ah, our Goddess awakens, I can't believe you fell for the take down at the knees trick."

"I demand you let me go, I will sue you."

"You can't, I had the power to put you in coma with no questions asked."

"I am going to take your shackles off, don't do anything stupid. As you know, your ribs are broken on both sides. How do you think you will feel if I tickled you for five minutes?

"Nighty-night", the guard started the morphine drip.

Three months later Dawn, Zoe and a lawyer were getting all the papers ready. Dawn explained the mansion was a class one trauma center, also if it was rezoned, there would be two buyers for a bed and breakfast.

One of the forms Dawn insisted upon was that she wanted to refuse all medical treatment from a paper cut all the way to a DNR and beyond.

Dawn's demons had caught up with her. She could only think of what she did to others in the last five years. The slideshow in her mind was going faster and faster, thinking of more and more people.

Zoe saw Dawn take off on a horse bareback. Zoe got to the creek just as her friend went under and hit the first of many rocks, the river was now red. Dawn knew she would be trapped in the current; that was why she was doing it. Dawn continued to take breathes of air so she could delay death and making her death more painful as she slammed into even more rocks. Zoe knew the current would get stronger, then into heavy rapids and then over a 100 foot waterfall; her friend was gone.

The memorial service was huge, one person grabbed two programs and two Bibles and handed them to pastors of the BDSM and the motorcycle clubs. There were three services at once and people just got up and said what they wanted to say. Toy and Penny were emotional wrecks; they could not bring themselves to go to the service.

The children were not allowed to go the service. Zoe sent a letter to all the parents to attend a meeting. The children needed to pay their respects to Dawn. After that they will talk about the estate and Zoe wanted the children's input.

The parents knew Zoe was right. The concert hall was packed, many flew in from all corners of the globe. Some had to bring an interpreter with them. Many pictures of Dawn were scattered around the room.

Zoe mounted the stage, "Today we are going to have a celebration of Miss Dawn's life. I know lots of tears will be spilled. Children, this is not a time to keep things bottled up. I expect you to cry so much you can't cry anymore. Don't be ashamed about crying. You loved Miss Dawn, crying for a lost friend is expected. I know I have been crying a lot and everyone at the service was crying."

"I am going to make a holy place at the ranch, and Mr. Jacob will bless it so everyone can visit Miss Dawn if they need to. The hospital Miss Dawn gave me is special. It even has a place on the roof where helicopters can land there to get the patients taken care of super-fast.

"Now children, if we are going to make a hospital we need a name."

The parents realized Zoe wanted the children to remember Miss Dawn, and the hospital saves lives. The parents knew some patients would not be charged.

"How about 'Our Friend, Miss Dawn's Special Hospital'."

After the meeting, several men went in a back room. "Gentlemen, speaking for myself, I have more money than I could ever use. We have a unique opportunity to pay things forward with this hospital. I would not mind paying my fair share of start-up costs, setting up a periodic automatic payment to the hospital earmarked for patient care who can't afford any care. Sadly, we need to also set up money for funerals according to their religion. We can hire a representative for that to help the families and to watch over our money."

The next day there was a terrible accident on a main road in the next town over from them; a forty-five-car pileup, two of which careened into a passenger train, derailing all twenty cars.

Zoe met the first helicopter on the roof, "Incoming, make five more operating tables."

Some of the supplies had already come. The kids attacked the boxes to see if they could use anything.

It was far from ideal, the doctors made do with what the kids brought them. The point was to save lives.

Whole shifts were coming in, some bringing needed supplies.

Some doctors had to be forcibly removed because they were exhausted.

After forty-eight hours, all the operations were complete.

"Here's to the kids! Taking the mattresses off the frames was genius. Doing all those little jobs that needed to be done saved time to free an adult. And who doesn't like Peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches. Good protein in peanut butter."

The kids helped further, they just visited. Sometimes just talking, sometimes playing 'Go Fish', they made all the patients feel better.

It was sad, just one person caused all these problems, and many did not make it home.

It was decided that the operating areas were going to be set up first. Seven fully stocked operating rooms, two teams on staff. It would operate as a normal hospital until they got trauma cases.

Zoe was pushing for care for the poor; the bankers had her back and were getting more and more support.

Zoe constantly walked up and down all the wings, visiting every patient and families.