All Comments on 'Altered Ch. 03'

by MaximusTheMad

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
redlion75redlion75over 6 years ago

If he is bullet proof how did get shot up,or stabbed by Tanya at the camp sight

MaximusTheMadMaximusTheMadover 6 years agoAuthor
My Chaotic Mind

Maybe the bullet proof thing didn't seem planned but it was. The theory being that the nanobots needed time to fully grow inside him (quantity of nanobots); they reproduce like cells. Also the nanobots needed to create enough layers (quantity of layers) for him to be bullet proof, and that didn't fully manifest itself until the day after the fight. Yeah, I get it, it was too coincidental, but I wanted a transition of him experiencing being shot to one where he has some protection. Note that there might be weak spots in his skin, I hinted to that effect, as we don't know the extent that he is bullet proof, ie caliber bullet (he might not be bullet proof to a more powerful bullet) and every part of his skin might not be protected yet. There are going to be more unbelievable things happening and I plan for it to get even more chaotic but there will be a plan for every loose end so hang in there. Also for every power he will have to face an even more powerful obstacle. By the way, sorry about how long it took to get out this chapter I did a lot of rewrites and research and had a lot of editing help from three different people. I tried my best to not leave you on a cliff hanger like last time. I got swamped with a lot of editing job requests too so I had to put that on hiatus so I can focus on my writing chapter 4. Thanks for your feed back, I appreciate it.

RobbMannRobbMannover 6 years ago
Thouroughly enjoying this story.

Getting good, thouroughly enjoying this story. It is developing nicely.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaximusTheMad@MaximusTheMad
I am writing a part two to April Fool, so I have submitted an edited version of the first part fixing some bad dialogue and grammar. The story is that same only with phasing differences and corrections to things that didn't make sense originally. I did finally come up with a ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Altered Ch. 02 Previous Part
Altered Series Info