Alternate Earth Pt. 04b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I supported my weight with my left hand, I decided to shove two fingers in Raqui's already stretched, gaping ass and get her to cum with me. I felt myself getting close before I pulled myself off Layla's enormous cock to roll onto my back and rub my clit like crazy. When I did, my orgasm hit as hard as it did with Carmen and Abbey and I found myself spraying Layla while she was jacking off furiously.

Apparently, I blacked out again because when I came to, my stomach and breasts were covered in what must have been Layla's massive load and my face was covered in what had to be Raqui's. I was playing with the cum, scooping it up and letting it drain into my mouth to drink it when Raqui kissed me deeply, tasting her cum and drinking a little of it herself. Raqui moved away and Layla replaced her, kissing me with a taste that must have been my juices mixed with hers or Raqui's cum on her lips.

By this time, Brian had apparently gotten back up and was actually sucking Carmen's cock while playing with Selena's balls. Abbey was giving him a blowjob that looked so sexy I had to just sit and watch for a moment. I had never seen Brian suck a cock and, before that night, had never imagined that it could be possible. We had never talked about more alternative sex, though I really wanted to fuck his ass with my strap-on, and I was a little scared to bring it up before. After tonight, I had a feeling that our sex life was about to change for the better.

Layla and Raqui helped me over to the bed where the other four were playing (mostly because my knees were too weak to stand on) and proceeded to thoroughly clean me off with their tongues while I worked my head under Abbey to suck on her beautifully metal studded cock some more.

I watched Raqui climb behind her and fill her ass with thick, hard cock while I slurped on her rigid erection. Someone's face was buried between my legs and from looking up and seeing Brian sucking Carmen's cock while Selena helped Abbey with Brian's told me that it had to be Layla.

Within just a few moments, Abbey pulled out of my mouth and moved down my body to help me climb on top of Layla so that her enormous cock was shoved deep into my no longer tight ass. Abbey worked that wonderfully studded dick of hers back into my pussy and began hammering away with Raqui back in her ass, quickly bringing me to another amazing, black out, gushing orgasm.

Brian was thoroughly enjoying being penetrated by Selena while Carmen artfully sucked his cock until it exploded again. When they had finished milking him dry, they moved back over to us and found holes to fill. Carmen, who had been blowing my boyfriend, shoved her cock down my throat whenever I wasn't screaming in ecstasy from orgasms that left my mind blank and Abbey soaked. Selena moved behind Carmen and buried herself balls deep.

When I felt another gushing orgasm building, I was amazed to feel Carmen pull out and explode all over my face and mouth. Selena pulled her cock out and exploded over my face and chest right after Carmen, sending me over the edge.

I felt Abbey rubbing my clit hard and fast, sending me into what felt like an ecstasy coma. When I came to my senses again, Abbey was again buried deep in my pussy and slamming herself into me, screaming and thrashing with the throws of her own orgasm.

At the same time, Layla began firing her massive load deep into my ass. As I felt jet after hot jet of cum hit my insides, I came again in a less spectacular orgasm and collapsed on top of them as Raqui moved from behind Abbey and shot her load onto my face and filling my open mouth.

We all lay there for a while, catching our breath when I realized that they had cum inside me and no one had worn a condom. I hadn't thought about it before because they were women but the truth is, they were cocks and they had all been inside me at some point that night, shooting cum into me and possibly getting me pregnant or giving me something. I was worried and Abbey noticed, smiling at me.

"Don't worry, lass," she said softly. "We can'nae get ya pregnant. Our cocks don't produce semen." At my confused face and pointed look down at the thick cream that was covering me, she laughed and explained.

"The doctors who've examined us say that it's just like semen except there is no actual sperm in it. Instead, there's something like mother's milk instead, only sweeter. Didn't ya notice it?"

"Mm hmm," I nodded.

"The funny thing is, it also has something that seems to kill diseases. A few of the docs have tried to cure other people with it but it didn't work. All we know is that it can't transmit anything, so you're fine."

"Are you sure? You're not just telling me this?" I was skeptical because an ex had sworn that he wasn't sleeping around but he gave me crabs and I know he didn't get it from a toilet seat.

"I swear in the name of the Goddess that all I have said is true and may the Slaugh hunt me as oathbreaker if I lie." She said it with a seriousness that I believed, even though I didn't know what a "Slooah" was.

I was a little nervous that I had offended her until she smiled at me and explained that, as a follower of "The Craft," as she put it, to lie, especially in the name of the Goddess is "to call down a host of evils that will haunt you to the fast approaching end of your days."

"Don't worry," she said. "You'd all be fine." Then she laughed. The tension immediately left and we all found ourselves laughing exhaustedly until we managed to move enough to shower. Since the room was pretty much destroyed, we ended up in the other two (two!) rooms in the suite.

As much as I wanted to sleep with Brian, something drew me to sleep with Selena, Carmen, and Abbey while the same inexplicable something drew Brian to sleep with Raqui and Layla. We didn't play anymore that night (we were all too exhausted) but we exchanged e-mails the next morning and they made us promise to come see them in London when they got finished with the tour. They said they'd send tickets. I am counting down the days.

12