All Comments on 'Alucard's Final Battle'

by mjm202036

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
And then...

I woke up and realised spelling dracula backwards was extremely foolish and utterly unoriginal and I should have thought up a new name, like Stuart or something. Get over yourself.

mjm202036mjm202036over 19 years agoAuthor
Author's Comment

To all those that read this story, just know that not even I find this story perfect. But even I knew from the first time I found out the main characters name, I knew that Alucard was Dracula spelled backwards. I do not consider this story very original, because I used some videogame characters. I have even heard that isn't the way Alucard should die. But that is where it is original, tho; because Alucard dies. Besides, I've always rooted for the succubus, even when I've played CastleVania.

millennium_bardmillennium_bardover 19 years ago
I liked it!

I kinda like the idea of a vampire vs succubus encounter.

You did a good job with this story, and I hope that you continue to write.

There were a couple of typos, but nothing that really distracted from the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Excellent

Interesting way to describe his battle. I must say it is a nice twist and I have to argee with the author, always liked the succubi in general the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Beautiful

just beautiful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
very nice

I really like the story thank you for sharing it with me and i look forward to reading more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Played Symphony of the Night, eh?

I could definately tell the Castlevania references, being a hardcore gamer myself. I liked the style, but it read like a fan-fic, no offense.

The only thing that stopped me from giving it a 5 was the fact that I'm slightly Jaded, and I would of prefered Alucard to win the fight.

SykoSaraSykoSaraalmost 18 years ago
Interesting...

I can't believe Alucard lost! However, I guess if there is anything that could have taken down Alucard himself, it would have to be an all-powerful sex demon like this one.

-Sara

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Alucard succumbs!

Loved it! That is the way Alucard would be defeated. By a sexy succubus!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Not bad

The only Succubus story of yours thats a good read, good effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
awesome story

amazing story i wish you do more like this one

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

THIS WAS SOO GOOD

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous