Alucard's Final Battle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their skin touching his was driving him crazy with lust, and he started to match thrusts with the succubus riding his dick. Her mouth closed over his again, but this time, he felt is energy being pulled though his mouth as well as his dick.

Suddenly nine other mouths began to press against his skin, tongues licking his flesh between those lips. His senses went into overload and he moaned deep into the succubus’ mouth. The other mouths on his body began to suck as well.

Alucard was in heaven. He felt pleasure wherever the succubi were touching him, even his sore dick was exploding in pleasure and he felt no pain there. The only places that were painful were where his flesh was exposed and not being touched.

His cock exploded again inside the succubus again, and all of the succubi started to grind their crotches against any part of his body they could touch with them. He grew weak in the knees and began to lose his balance. As he started fall, the succubi around him caught his body and lowered him to the ground again.

The succubus rose up high on his dick and started rocking on him again. She was moaning loudly, begging for more of his seed. Alucard felt pain in his dick, but the ecstasy was greater than the pain. He knew that she was already working on her next feeding.

“No,” he moaned. “Please, no more. Don’t. Stop.”

Even though he was begging her to quit her assault on his body, he continued to push up into her. The other succubi were now straddling his body wherever they could find his flesh. One even discovered her pussy was the perfect way to silence his objections to the pleasures being forced upon him.

When her pussy closed over his mouth, he was swept up in the orgy and started licking the juices from the creature sitting on his face. His lusts for sex was driving his body into its basic desires, and his fangs lengthened. He quickly bit down on her pussy’s lips, but the succubus disappeared into a mist.

“I warned you they would disappear if you tried an assault, Darkling,” the succubus moaned while still sliding up and down his cock. “Play nice or we will just leave you like this.”

The succubus began to rise completely off of his body, and Alucard started to cry tears of blood. He was seconds away from freedom from this beast that was going to kill him with her sex, and all he had to do was just lay there.

His hands flew to her hips and pulled her back on to his dick. At the same time, he drove deep into her, releasing another load of sperm for her to feed upon.

“That’s my pet, Darkling,” she said. “You want to feed your lover, don’t you?”

“Yes, please, yes, let me feed you, my love,” he begged.

“That’s what I wanted to hear,” she said as she leaned down again for one last kiss. “I just wanted you to give yourself to me willingly. You are now mine, Darkling. All mine.”

With those final words, her mouth covered his, and sucked deeply from Alucard’s mouth. Her pussy continued to draw his seed from him and her mouth pulled his essence. He gave up the fight and relished in the pleasure his love was giving him. How could he have ever thought about fighting this beauty? All she wanted was to feed and give pleasure in the process.

As Alucard gave up his existence to her and loved every second of losing his final battle to his love, the silk inside the coffin began to wrap tightly around his body. It caressed his flesh like the feminine hands that were covering his body in the succubus’ world of dreams.

The End

Copyright 2004 All rights reserved.

12