All Comments on 'Always a First Time'

by Bumboy

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Disconnected

I felt that the relationship describe between father and son seemed to be more of just simple non related by blood man to man action instead of the father son bond....maybe that's just me though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
A first time

I'm thinking that this story might have come from a real life episode. If I'm right, your a lucky guy.

More stories please

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
agree

I liked it, but I was thinking the same as "Disconnected." From the beginning, some of the wording used made it seem more like it was stepfather/stepson, i.e. not truly related. Had it not been for the constant "dad" and "son" added in the story, I wouldn't have thought they were related.

William smythWilliam smythabout 14 years ago
Nice Story

It's good to find an author who realizes that Father/Son relationship can be an interesting part of the incest scene. This aspect is too often ignored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
that was hott

I'm a female and man on man action is so hott too me. Ohhhhhhhhh its soooooooooo sexy too me. I've been looking for a father and son one finally I found one. Thank you so much for writing it it was wonderful 5 stars. All I mostly see is daughter and mother and that shit grosses me out. I'll throw up on female and female action BUT male on male is just beautiful.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

good one. my cock was throbbing in my pants. this is a fucking hot story.. good read...

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

good one. my cock was throbbing in my pants. this is a fucking hot story.. good read...

Fml3597Fml3597over 11 years ago

Damn...I played with myself the entire time while rwding your story...I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
HOTTTTT!

That was the best story I've read in some time. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous