All Comments on 'Always Be Careful Ch. 03'

by freakchicka

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlabout 10 years ago

Sorry about the loss of your father.

This story could be really good but there are some errors.

Phil_PatsfanPhil_Patsfanabout 10 years ago
A good story marred by poor spelling

First of all: I am sorry for your loss; I know what it feels like to lose a parent: you are never old enough to not feel it.

Your story is very good (a little confusing since you jump back and forth between the various character, but getting easier to follow) , but you need to use a word processor with spell check and proofread better (or get someone to proofread it); you had far too many spelling errors. Here's a technique that works: when you think you are done, put the story away for 2-3 days, then go back and re-read in detail. You'll be surprised how much you'll catch. Good luck and please keep writing.

freakchickafreakchickaabout 10 years agoAuthor

Thank you all for your support in this ruff time. I am so happy that you are enjoying the story and I will try harder to have it edited with as few errors as possible. I want this to be something you all enjoy to read so you ideas are very important to me good or bad. I am working on chapter 4 and hope to have it up asap. thank you again for the support and keep the comments coming!

Ellienora35Ellienora35about 10 years ago
Good plot

I relly like this plot. It would help if you distinguished between reality and dream sequences. Maybe put dream sequences in italics? It gets really confusing trying to distinguish between the two. Also, "ruff" is spelled rough. I like the story thoug, and I hope you have a great friend to ehlp you through the hardest of times.

freakchickafreakchickaabout 10 years agoAuthor

thank you Ellienora35 I remember that for the coming chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Spelling!

In one of the chapters you wrote 'genital' instead of 'gentle', this chapeter it was 'ruffle' instead of 'roughly'. The story is good, but the spelling errors are very hard to ignore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreakchicka@freakchicka
17 Followers
just looking for fun with cool people. want to live life In the fast lane and never regret the choices I make. Just i guess looking to make friends and maybe find a connection with..

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES