Always Be Careful Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

" I'm not asking you to hide anything from me, I'm just asking for this." her lips touched mine kissing me with such passion. Her hands moved from my chest to my hair . As our tongues danced with each other our eyes locked. I saw fear in hers as she pulled away from me.

" What's wrong with your eyes? You're like him aren't you you're like the man from my dream?"

" No. I am nothing like the man from your dreams."

" But your eyes, they are red just like his were black."

" My eyes are red because I desire and hunger for you."

"Alexander, what are you?"

" I have many names, but the most common and the one that you would know is vampire." I watched her as the wheels in her mind turned taking in the information I had just given her. Slowly she pulled all the way from my arms pulling the blanket up over her body all the way to her neck.

" Gwen I would never hurt you, I need you to know that above all else. I would lay my life down for your safety."

" I don't know why but I can tell that you are telling the truth." she patted the bed beside her as though to offer me a seat. As I settled down in bed with her preparing for a conversation that I wasn't ready to have with her I noticed that her bruises were gone. Shocked at the sight before me the battered and bruised woman I put to bed earlier had all but healed in a day.

" Gwen, what happened to all the bruises on you?"

" I don't know they were gone when I woke up. Come to think about it when I woke up I have'nt felt better than this ever. I feel powerful, just full of energy like I could do anything." God she was so beautiful. I had fallen in love with her with bruises and scrapes all over her now that they were gone and her real beauty showed through I was just dumb struck. I knew something was special about her but I had no idea what it could be.

" So Alexander tell me about yourself."

" What do you want to know?"

" Everything." A sly smile came across her face as she looked up at me waiting for my story.

" Let's see I was not always a vampire I use to be just like you flesh and bone. My parents were killed in a fire when I was still very young so I was sent to live with my aunt. My aunt was the type of person that you did everything in your power to stay away from but she was the only family I had left. I lived in her home but barley ever saw her, my only contact was with the servants that stayed at her manor as well. They became my family. As I grew older I fell in love with a young maid. My aunt saying that she was beneath me saw to it that we could never be together. She was sent with a letter to a male friend of my aunts, she never returned home after that. I was devastated my love was lost so I went out looking for her but never found any trace of her. My aunt decided that my broken heart was not enough punishment for me. I had shamed her by loving a simple maid and I needed to suffer. One night at dinner I took ill and had to be helped to my room. A fever had taken hold of me and back then that was almost as good as a death sentence. The days passed in a blur as I slipped farther away into the fever. I became so weak that I could barely open my eyes when one night a familiar voice called my name. I saw my Kristen standing beside me holding my hand to her chest. My heart leapt for joy that she was once again there with me even if it was on my death bed.

Something was different in the way she looked and how her hand felt against mine. She looked paler and felt colder than I had ever felt her feel. Her eyes were a shade of gray instead of the bright blue that I remembered. Dark circles were around her eyes and her lips were a pale pink from the deep read that they had once been. She said nothing as she just sat holding my hand and stroking my hair I fell asleep with her there beside me. I was startled awake by the sound of my aunt bursting through the door. I watched as she attacked and stabbed Kristen through the chest just looking at me and walking back out the door. Too weak to stand I fell to the floor. Crawling to hold her in my arms. As I got to her side the blood soaking the floor with all the strength I had left in my body I lifted her into an embrace and just held her. She started to mumble to me but I couldn't hear her as she weak and barley able to speak. Lowering my head closer to her mouth I heard the last words she ever spoke.

" Live my love. Live and love again." as those words left her lips I felt a piercing pain in my neck and the world went black.

When I woke it was dark and cramped. I couldn't move it felt as if I was in a box of some kind. Pushing against the lid with my hands and knees I finally got it open. Stepping out into the night air I turned to see that I was in a coffin that had been nailed shut beside a hole, my grave.

I staggered around until I found my way home there I found my aunt sitting on the front steps waiting for me. Clinging to a gun she motioned for me to sit. I sat as she spun the tale of her and her mysterious friend whom she had sent Kristen to. She told me what I was and that for shaming her I was now doomed to live an eternal life without Kristen or being able to love again because to love would me and damn the person at the same time. In my grief and anger I grabbed her by the throat and watched as I squeezed the life from her. I have been alone from that night forward.

" How long ago was that?" I had to stop to think about the question for a moment. After so long time does not matter anymore.

" 955 years ago this year if I am not mistaking." The look on Gwen's face made me ach, it was the look of sadness and pity.

" Don't feel bad for me, my life has not all been horrible. I have seen the world morph into what it is today. I have had the chance to meet many different types of people and see many different things. I have lived over a thousand lives."

" But you have done it alone."

" Not everything I have had James with me as for a very long time. I have had other people with me to, but a part of my life is that I always have to say goodbye at some point."

"Why aren't you with more of your kind like James?"

" Well there really aren't that many left of us and the ones that are left you could say I see things a different way from them, as dose James."

" What do you mean."

" Well if I was like the others of my kind we would never be sitting here having this conversation because I would have drained you dumped your body and be on my way to find another to do the same to."

" So you value human life?"

"I do, maybe some more than others." Our eyes locked onto one another as I felt her body tense and her heart beat soar. Her hand slowly moved to mine. Wrapping her hand around mine and bringing it to her chest. I could feel her heart pounding and feel the warmth of her skin.

" Thank you for saving me and keeping me safe Alexander, I only wish I could repay you somehow."

" You already have Gwen." leaning in to each other our lips touched. I was lost in her kiss.

 

***************

 

I could tell I was getting closer to her as the car speed down the road. I could feel her and her power. Knowing that I was not going to make it to here before the next night I decided to pull off at a road side motel for the night. I needed to rest and call Gabe. Checking into a room for the night I noticed how young the girl at the front desk looked. She had red hair and freckles with brown eyes. She was tall and slender with curves in all the right places. Her eyes were looking me all over as I signed my name to the guest book.

" Do you have room service?"

" No sir, I'm sorry we don't."

" Oh that's too bad, it's been a long drive and I could use a good meal."

"Well maybe for you I could make you something." the smirk on her face amused me.

" Thank you so much miss I can't tell you how much that would mean.

" Give me about an hour and ill have you a meal."

Giving her a wink I walked to my room. The room was small with dirty carpet and a double bed. The walls were an off white color with a trim of roses. The bathroom was straight from the 60 with the mustard yellow toilet and the shag carpet bath mat. Reaching for the phone I noticed it was still a rotary phone. My finger would not fit in the holes as I dialed Gabe's number.

" This had better be good news." The phone had only rang once.

" I am close I can feel her."

"Then go get her." I could hear the anger in his voice.

" I am close but not that close, I won't make it until tomorrow night."

" Night would not be a good time to go and take her if it really is Alexander that has her. He took her for a reason I am not sure what that reason is but for him to risk his life it must be a pretty good one."

" I know but I think with help we could get her back and teach him a lesson in minding his own business.."

" Where are you?"

" I stopped for the night at a motel off of 85 called pine woods."

" I'll have two of my men meet you there in the morning take them with you get the girl and teach Alexander a lesson but do not kill him. I mean it don't kill him, make him wish he was dead."

" As you wish." there was a small knock on the door. " sir I have to go, my dinner has just arrived."

" Call me when you have the girl back."

Opening the door I saw the girl standing there holding a plate of food.

"Oh please come in." she entered and sat the plate on the small end table. The click of the door shutting made her jump.

" Wont you join me."

" Oh well I already had my supper sir so I'm not hungry."

" How about for some desert then?" flashing my charming flawless smile at her as I moved closer to her.

" I guess I could do that, what do you have in mind?" Just as the words left her plump lips mine were pressed to her devouring her mouth. We stood there as I kissed her vigously. A moan caught in her throat and my hands ran up her body. Standing there looking at me flush as I took her hand to lead her to the bed. For the first time I could see the worry in her eyes.

" It's ok I won't bite, hard." she chuckled as I pulled her down onto the bed with me. Once again out mouths found each other. My tongue flicked against hers as we kissed. Running my hand up under her shirt I cupped her breast. Her hands had found their way to my hair and were musing it as she painted against my mouth. Her body begged me for more, and who was I to deny her. Undoing her jeans and sliding them off to reveal her perfect shaved mound.

" Commando, I like that." her cheeks got even redder if that was at all possible. Sliding my body up hers as I pulled her t-shirt over her head then doing the same to mine as she took off her laced pink bra. My fingertips running so gently up her stomach I find her small pink nipples already hard. Her breasts fit perfectly in my hands as I massage them every so often pinching her nipples as she squirmed under me to my own delight. As my mouth moved down her neck I felt her small hands push against my chest.

" I, I don't think that I can do this." looking into her eyes seeing them pleading for me to stop as I suck on of her nipples into my mouth.

" Please I think I should go."

" O, it is much too late for that so why don't you just enjoy the ride." as she starts thrash under me my hands latch to her wrists pinning them above her head. Ripping the bra from her body, suckling on her breasts as she begins to cry. Her sobs only turn me on more. Holding her hands above her head as I yank my pants open.

My hand moves down her body to her molten wet core.

" See you are enjoying this if only a little bit." putting my finger in my mouth tasting her sweetness. My blood boils with lust as I ruffle enter her. The scream mixed with a moan that leaves her lips tells me that she has never been with someone of my size. Ruffle pounding her not caring about anything only trying to reach my own end. Little does she know that her end will bring her death. Kissing down here neck I can hear her breaths coming shorter and heaver as she is getting close.

" That's it give yourself to me." she is so tight but I could feel her milking me as I moved inside her. I could feel her body growing weaker under me. Suddenly grabbing the sides of her face I looked into her eyes the color was fading from the once so dark brown eyes. I could see her fear and her lust looking back at me. I saw all the way to her soul and what a yummy soul it was. She was mostly innocent with minor sins so her soul was quite clean. With a last ruff thrust I lost myself in her as her soul became mine. Rolling off the once lively girl I was completely refreshed. Her husk was left in the bed as a nock came on the room door.

" Coming" buttoning my pants as I opened the door. Standing outside were two big men that I had never seen before.

" I guess Dylan sent you?" there was no answer they just shook their heads.

" Ok come on in I guess let's get a plan down and get some rest it will be a long drive."

********

 

It seemed like seconds that we talked but it was really hours and I knew that I would have to soon leave Gwen to rest.

" I am sorry to have to make this end but we both need our rest Gwen so I must take my leave."

" Can't you stay here with me Alexander?"

"I wish I could but I feel if I would neither of us would get any rest." pulling her close and kissing her before she had a chance to respond.

" I will come find you tonight, feel free to explore the house what mine is yours but I ask you please do not venture outside without me."

" Why?"

" I can vouch for your safety while you are inside the house but as soon as you pass through those doors I cannot." her face grew pale as she realized that she may not be safe.

"Don't worry I won't go outside."

" Well until tonight then love." I kissed her again as I left the bed and then the room. A smile plastered across my face as I entered the guest room. I drifted off to sleep knowing that my small one was right now the hall from me and that she was safe.

Its dark when I awake with a start. Something is not right but I can't think of what it is. As I remember Gwen alone in my room I panic. Moving from my room to hers in a blur as the door opens my heart sinks to find the bed empty.

"Gwen!' there is no answer. As I enter the room I can smell another there with me.

" What have you done with her?" the shape of a man steps from the darkness.

" Nothing yet other than take back what is mine."

" If you hurt her ill.."

" You'll what Alexander, kill me? You need to step back and know your place!" the anger in his voice shook the room.

" You will do nothing to stop me from what I want if you know what is good for you. I want the girl and I will have the girl. There is nothing you can do about it old friend she is mine."

My hands clenched to fists at my sides. I could not let anything happen to her I would die trying to save her from anything.

" You can't have her Gabe, not without a fight."

" You would really die for this girl Alexander? I will kill you to get to her and you know that I can."

" I know that you can try Gabe but I can't let you have her. She will come to no harm as long as I am able to do anything about it."

" Why do you care about her so much Alexander?"

" I don't know to tell you the truth I might be in love with her she might be the mate that I have spent hundreds of life time's looking for."

" Wow I'm sure if I had a heart that would appeal to me but sadly I don't."

" Why do you want her so much Gabe what is she? She has to be something special for you to be going through all this trouble."

" Now that is the question isn't it. If I would tell you now though it would ruin the surprise."

" Please Gabe I am asking you once more. Just give her to me and leave it is that easy."

" Alexander, brother it will never be that easy!"

Muffled sobs came from the closet. Moving toward it I took my eyes away off of Gabe just long enough for him to pull a gun from his jacket and shoot. One bullet and then another whizzed into my knee caps and from the pain I could tell that the bullets were made from an ash tree. Falling to the floor unable to get up trying to crawl to Gwen.

" I don't want to kill you I mean after all you are still my brother but if you try to stop me I will have no choice."

Gabe walked to the closet pulling Gwen out roughly by her tied arms. Her mouth was gagged but I could make out her cries for me to get up and help her. Try as I might I could not though. Gwen was pushed on to the bed as Gabe strolled over to me.

"Here brother let me help you up." reaching down he pulled me to my feet and rested me in a chair in the corner. I could see the tears streaming down Gwen's face as Gabe moved to the bed.

'Don't you dare touch her!"

" Keep quiet you don't want me to get angry do you I could hurt such a small being such as your so called Mate." his tone was mocking as he slowly climbed on the bed stalking after Gwen like she was his pray.

"If you fight me I will kill him as you watch. Just do as I say and we all will live to see another day when the sun rises in the new world." reaching to push the hair from her face Gwen lurched back from his touch.

" Now stop that I am not going to hurt you. I am going to make you my queen all you have to do is give yourself over to my mind body and soul."

Her green eyes locked on mine as she shook her head knowing that if I could help her I would but I can do nothing. The sound of Gabe ripping off my t shirt that covered her small body made my blood boil. As his hands moved up her body and the sobs escaped from her mouth I knew that I could no longer sit by as this happened to her. I would die trying to save her.

Mustering all the strength I had left in me I lunged across the floor hitting and knocking Gabe to the floor. My fangs digging into my own brothers neck as we wrestled around on the floor. A bang from the gun echoed in the room as we both fell motion less on the floor.

Gwen came running to me as I lied on the floor her hands still tied and he mouth still gagged but her eyes told it all. They were full of sorrow and pain as she looked upon me. The pain in my chest and legs kept me from helping her. Gabe lied beside me on the floor not moving I knew it was done. Gwen did her best to lift my head into her lap. The tears streaming down her face fell on my face. As I looked into her beautiful face and eyes.

" It will be ok Gwen you are safe." she shook her head believing me as I spoke to her.

" No matter what happens Gwen it was worth it to keep you safe and to be able to love you if it was only for such a short time." the corners of my eyes started to fade to black.

" I love you small one." the world faded to black.

" I am coming for her Alexander if it is a war that you want then so be it!"

Gabe's voice hissed I'm my mind as I jolted awake to hear Gwen scream down the hall. Racing to her side as fast as I could I could tell she had just had the same dream that I had. Without words I pulled her into my arms and carried her down the hall. The room was completely dark as I lied in bed holding her shaking body against mine.

" I will protect you Gwen at any cost, I cannot lose you."

" Nor I you Alexander. I can't let you die for me. I won't let you. Why does he want me?"

" I don't know why but I am sure going to find out."

We lied in bed for hours in silence as I held her, stroking her hair trying to calm her. She slowly drifted off to sleep in my arms.

" I won't lose you Gwen."

12