All Comments on 'Always Bet On Black'

by MrRandyWatson

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
blueyes005blueyes005almost 10 years ago
Please continue

Your story was good; though you left us readers with a cliff hanger. Please continue!

ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 10 years ago

On the fence with this story. Dave need some life experiences under his belt thats for sure. He need to stop submitting to peer pressure...and a pretty face. His friend Chaz seem to persude him alot. If he plans on screwing around there is no need to commit to a relationship. Inviting others in only causes drama. His screwed up relationship with his ex is a good example.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 10 years ago
Hmm...

I agree with ariesgirl on this one, to an extent. If ex-fiancé hadn't already been a cheating bitch, I would have sided against it. As much as I love black women in general, and my wife in particular, I wouldn't have done what he did.

That said, it was well written and the sex was extremely hot! Great job! The moral ambiguity of his bachelor party almost cost a star, but overall it was still a great read.

5 Solid Stars. Great first effort, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
*****

Nice fantasy, especially for a gambler.

Five.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyalmost 10 years ago
Definitely entertaining

But Dave definitely has some growing up to do. I enjoyed how you incorporated his thoughts into the dialogue, and it's easy to understand how someone his age could react to the news that your cheating slut of a fiancé, is still cheating. The only part I could've done without was Monet trying to move in on Dave at the end, but this is your story and not mine :-D

Great story, hot sex, overall great job, and five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Shame

The twist with Monet spoiled the story for me. It's a shame that black women must be constantly portrayed like this. A great hookup leading to a monogamous relationship is seemingly too much to ask.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Story

Enjoyed the story. Could be a good series

KelisKlauseKelisKlausealmost 10 years ago

Good story! .... It was hilarious at the end ...

theognistheognisalmost 10 years ago
Anonymous poster- "Shame"

I understand your complaint, but this story is basically written from a male point of view, as a kind of fantasy. The author could, however, redeem the story for you in another chapter, if he wished. It's not clear that Cherise knows of the plans of her friends Monet and Michelle. And it's also not clear that Dave will take them up on their offer, tempting as it may be.

By the way, it's not only black women who are usually portrayed in an unfavorable light in interracial stories.

I'm sure you agree the best interracial stories here treat both sexes and all races with respect.

LuvJellyLuvJellyalmost 10 years ago
*****For You &*****More if I could...

I enjoyed this thoroughly! With all of the comments as to Dave caving in to peer pressure and general lack of experience in life. I can understand how his friend Chaz wanted him to live a little and cared enough to reveal Dave's controlling cheating whore of a fiancee as what she really was. Yes. I am glad that you as the writer chose to make Cherise a curvy, fun-loving, wealthy & powerful woman of color and not a weave queen, blue contact lens wearing THOT named after some type of alcohol, IE Alize´, Chardonnay, Cristal; Crap like that... Great job and please continue the story.

Tallygirl1Tallygirl1almost 10 years ago
I absolutely loved it!

I loved the honesty between Cherise and Dave. This story was very refreshing and fun with two scandalous 'friends'. That's why you don't let everyone know how good it is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Sequel?

Plz make a sequel!

YourBluenessYourBluenessover 9 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved this story ALOTT! More of these characters would be Great!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I bet...

....that was a hell of a story and a hell of a way to introduce Cherise. I loved how Dave got the goods on Marilyn, although I'm incredulous that could ever happen in real life. Loved the idea though.

Cherise is hot, but pause to describe both her and Dave's orgasms with some more build up. Otherwise, you knock it out of the park describing Cherise's clothes. How about her perfume? Any moisturizer? You certainly give us a great insight into Cherise as a venture capitalist, but I hope to read more of her backstory too.

illwindillwindover 4 years ago

This is the kind of payback I would love to see in some other stories, but didn't really seem to be merited here. He verbally accosts what by all accounts is an old man, intentionally pushing him to throw a punch just so he can knee him in the groin. He doesn't even bother to let his own parents know that the wedding isn't really going to happen. Oh, and the maid-of-honor gets a nice dose of public humiliation. None of them cheated on him, they didn't even know he was being cheated on, so why should they be made a part of his overblown(and rather childish) revenge fantasy? If anything, Chaz should have gotten caught in the crossfire since he apparently waited a week to tell him his fiance was still cheating on him. And even then it was more like he was rubbing it in his face than trying to warn him off marriage.

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Fun story!

As a Sin City resident I approve.

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous