Always Bet On Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck!" she manages over her loud moans as I feel myself about ready to climax with her. I grab her ass, guiding her thrusts to maximize my pleasure and giving the effect of maximizing hers as well. She speeds up, intensifying her moans and building me up to what's about to be an incredible orgasm.

I feel myself about to blow my load, but I don't have to do anything; I just relax, squeeze her ass, and listen to her passionate screams as she grinds into my body, orgasming at the same time as me. She slows down a bit, wiggling her ass over top of me as she straddles my hard cock while it fills her up. I lose all control as I moan softly, drowned out by her screams, my body going into a deep state of relaxed, pleasured numbness.

Cherise collapses on top of me, her bare breasts pressed against me as my cock is still inside her. She parts my lips, kissing me softly and stroking my tongue with hers. I feel more satisfied in every way than I thought was possible.

She breaks the kiss and I look in her gorgeous eyes and exasperate, "That...was awesome."

"I know, baby," she answers softly. "Damn, you're good."

"I didn't even do anything," I reply, smiling.

"With a cock like that, there's no need." She kisses my neck. "I've never seen a white boy as big as you."

She wraps her naked body around mine, throws the sheet over us, and kisses me on the cheek, and soon enough, I drift off to sleep with her all over me.

(Saturday morning, 11 am, Bellagio suite)

I wake up in a bit of confusion, recognizing instantly that I'm not in my room or at home and wondering where the hell my clothes are. Memories of last night are slowly coming back to me as I wake up.

Last night, I played roulette. I won a shitload of money, against all odds. I could have won more. And there was a hot black woman with her friend at the table who bought me a drink and chatted with me. And for some reason, I'm pissed off at Marilyn. Oh, fuck, I think - Marilyn's probably called me a thousand times. What time is it anyway? Why is it so late in the morning? What did I do last night that was so awesome that I still feel satisfied in-

Cherise. That was her name. And I fucked her. I cheated on Marilyn. It's not me who's pissed. It's her who's going to be pissed. And it's all my fault. Totally unprovoked, I let Chaz get me in trouble and fuck another woman all because I came to Vegas and put down a bunch of money and then Chaz told me to get back at Marilyn for being such a controlling bitch. Never mind that Marilyn just wants what's best for me and doesn't want me to get into trouble. After all, we worked through the time she slept with her tutor, and it's not like she-

Wait, that's right. Now I remember. Marilyn's still a cheating bitch. She did it again. And last night was revenge. I got back at the bitch for cheating on me, by cheating on her.

Well, that doesn't make it right. I should be the bigger person.

Of course, then again, she did it twice. And God-knows-how-many other times.

But then again, she pretty much owns me, and I better do what she wants. That means no other women. After all, I need that job. I had a lot of trouble lining up a job, and I'm so sick of school that grad school isn't a viable option. I mean, it's not like I can just jump ship, call off the wedding, and-

Then I hear Chaz entering. Fuck, I think. Not how I want him to see me.

"Dude, it's eleven in the damn morning. Let's go get some food and-are these your pants?" Probably, I think, looking down as I sit up, covering myself with the sheet. "Oh my God, you did it! You actually sealed the deal!" He reaches up for a high-five, one I reluctantly give. "I told you she was into you, dude. Fuck yes, you're a lady-killer!"

I look up at him, but he seems to be looking next to me - and he picks up a piece of paper. As he reads it, his eyes widen. "Dave - The girls and I were hungry so we got ready and headed out. You wouldn't wake up or we'd join you. Here's my number; let's hook up later. Cherise." He gets this crazy-excited look. "You," he pauses, "are a god now." He hands me the paper, and I get up, covering myself in the sheet, and grab my clothes. "Go ahead and get a shower and let's go eat. We all need to swap stories."

For once, I feel OK about what I just did. I have no idea what to tell Marilyn, but that's a problem I have a long time to think about. She doesn't know about Cherise, and I'd like to keep it that way.

After I get out of the shower, I check my phone - oh fuck. Thirty-six missed calls, fourteen texts, and I can't even count the voicemails. All from Marilyn. Starting at about six this morning - nine her time.

I go through the voicemails - escalating in anger as time passes - and as I finish deleting the last one and disconnect, Marilyn calls me - for the thirty-seventh time. I brace myself - and answer.

"When I call you," she shouts, "you answer! You got it?" I sit stunned. "Answer me!" I recover for a moment but say nothing. "I said answer me!" She screeches into the phone, almost hurting my ear.

"Are you done now?" I reply, almost taunting her - she rips a shrill scream into the phone and I hear her stomping her feet in the background. "You will behave! You will behave! You will answer when I call! Now get on a plane home now! You are in big trouble when I-"

"Will you shut up?" I shout back.

"Don't tell me to shut up!" she screams.

"Look-"

"Do not interrupt!" she shouts.

"Call back when you calm down!" I shout back and hang up, seething. I storm out of the suite, Cherise's note in hand, and immediately look for somewhere to eat.

(Saturday afternoon, 1 pm, Planet Hollywood)

I step out of my room after changing my clothes and spending the last two hours trying to calm down; let's just say that breakfast did not do the job. Marilyn, of course, called back eight times while I was eating - I never answered. I've gone from seeing red and wanting to reach through the phone and strangle her to just thinking, fuck that bitch.

I have no idea what I'm going to do for work if Marilyn and I don't get married. I could always move back home and work someplace doing shit work if I have to. I have no illusions about Cherise ever landing me any kind of meaningful work, but at least I'm having fun this weekend and enjoying life for another day until I go back to Ohio and my life goes back to being a pile of shit with a side order of a cheating fiancee.

Whatever, I think, as I head out of my room to the elevator. I have a thousand dollars in black chips in my pocket. Time to have some fun.

Then suddenly, someone seems to be pulling at me - and the next thing I know, I stumble into an open stairwell having no idea what's going on, and before I can look up, the door shuts - and there she is.

"Cherise, what the-"

"Good to see you again, Dave," she answers, grinning.

"Look, about last night," I exasperate, "that was a one-time thing. I was working things out. It can't happen again."

"OK," she answers. "Be cool." And without another word, she drops down to her knees and reaches for my zipper - and before I can react, I'm at her mercy.

"What the fuck, Cherise?" I stammer. "I told you-"

"I know what you said," she responds, simply removing my manhood from my boxers.

"Then stop," I order.

"You ever notice, Dave," she opines, "then your dick gets hard the second you see me?" And without another word, she takes my cock and starts sucking it.

I look down at her working my shaft over with her skilled mouth, quivering with pleasure as she works her magic. Damn, she's good. And what a great ass, I think as I see the pronounced whale tail underneath her jeans - this time it's a bold red g-string.

"Fuck yes, Cherise," I moan. "Suck my cock," I demand, not sure if she hears me.

She continues to work me over, taking as much of me in her mouth as she can handle, my exposed body pinned against the wall. I don't see any cameras, but getting in trouble would be worth it for this.

She shakes her ass as she sucks me, showing off her amazing skill as I softly moan. I try to keep my voice down, knowing other people on the stairwells don't need to know I'm getting a blowjob but also knowing I won't be stopping her no matter what.

She works faster and slicker as I feel her readying me to blow my load. She speeds up, and I feel my whole body go numb with pleasure. I moan incoherently, almost mumbling as she keeps sucking me, drawing me to the point of climax.

"Oh fuck yes," I mutter as she prepares to take my load; like a skilled cocksucker, she takes it all in her mouth, licking it off my shaft as I lean back and enjoy the orgasm she's just given me.

She licks her lips and zips me back up, smirking at me. I just relax for a moment as she stands back up, kisses me on the cheek, and whispers, "I'll see you soon." Then, without another word, she heads through the door and catches an elevator while I just wait in the stairwell, still in ecstasy.

It's barely two minutes later, though, that I receive a text message that snaps me back into reality. Fuck, Marilyn, go the hell away, I think as I grab my phone, expecting a hate-filled message.

Then I breathe a bit of a relief - it's not her. I don't recognize the number right away, so I read it, expecting spam. Then I read it: "Roulette table, lingerie pit, two hours. See you soon. Cherise"

(Saturday afternoon, Planet Hollywood casino floor)

I look at my stack of black chips - ten of them, each worth $100 and all of them won on this table last night - and prepare to part with them. I can't imagine having a lucky streak like last night again, so I figure either I'll just lose them or Cherise won't show up and I can play something else.

She's late - of course. I find a nearby video poker machine and stick a $20 bill in and play a dollar a hand. I lose five hands in a row, but at least a waitress stops by and serves me a beer while I wait for Cherise. I really would like to talk with her about what she does, not that I have any illusions of doing it myself. I just need a break from the real world, and a woman living her dream is a breath of fresh air from the wet blanket that is Marilyn,

I sip my beer for a moment and press the button for a new hand - fuck me, I think. Twenty dollars down the drain. I accidentally hit the "Bet Max" button - so my remaining $15 is all on this hand. The draw? A jack of clubs and nothing else worth keeping. Well, damn, I think, as I press the button to keep that card and throw the rest back - and then it hits me. That familiar voice.

"Hey there, sexy." Cherise kisses me on the cheek again, shocking me back into my Vegas reality. I smile and look up at her as she gives me her trademark smirk. "Those cards suck," she laughs as she presses the Draw button.

I look at the screen - son of a bitch, I don't believe it. I watch as four clubs come up on the screen, earning me money for a flush. Then I take a closer look at it - this is no ordinary flush.

Cherise's eyes light up and she lets out a crazy noise, somewhere between a drunk girl's "Wooooooooo!" and a joyous laugh. These are not ordinary clubs; I just hit the damn royal flush and made a shitload of money on one hand of video poker. And to think, it was all an accident. I look at the pay table, one that pays $800 for every dollar on the royal.

"Do you know how much money this is worth?" she asks - I figure it up in my head quickly and it comes to twelve thousand dollars. "You're buying dinner," she chuckles as she kisses me on the lips passionately and I melt into the kiss. Fuck, this girl is wonderful.

We wait for an attendant to come over and sort everything out, take taxes for the payout, and get me set up to have the rest put in my bank account - all the while, Cherise sits in my lap, enjoys my beer, and kisses me. I look in her gorgeous green eyes as we wait for me to get paid - it works out to a little under ten grand in my bank account - and I think to myself, fuck, I'm in love.

As we get finished up, I pick up Cherise in my arms, carrying her as she wraps her hand around my neck for security. "I have an idea." She looks at me puzzled. "You play blackjack?" She does. "Well, come with me."

I take her to the high limit room and sit at a table for a hundred bucks a hand. The dealer, an attractive black woman named Michelle who's probably in her early 30s, burns a card and smiles as she takes our money. I grab my roulette winnings from last night and put out a black chip.

"I never play in here," Cherise tells me. "I usually play lower limits. This isn't my game, really."

"Yeah?" I reply. "Well, I'm feeling lucky."

As Michelle turns up two cards for me, Cherise whispers in my ear, "Let's see how lucky you are. And even if you lose," she pauses, "you're getting lucky later." Fuck, I want to bend her over the blackjack table and fuck her now.

My luck might be running out, though - a ten and a six for me and an ace for the dealer. Michelle offers me insurance; I don't take it. She checks for blackjack - not there.

"What do you think?" asks Cherise as I think about my options for a second. Reaching over Cherise, who's still in my lap, I tap the table for a card - Michelle turns me up a four, and I wave her off and take my twenty. She turns up the card underneath - a six, for a total of seventeen, and pays me.

I win the next two hands and chat up Michelle a bit; she's quite attractive, but my attention is on Cherise. I'm working almost entirely with my left hand because my right is supporting Cherise, and as I look over the goddess in my lap, I get a devilish thought in my head and slide my hand down her back, sliding it underneath her jeans,

"You're so bad," she whispers as I feel my heart race a bit.

"You have no idea," I whisper back.

Michelle chimes in. "Are the two of you dating or something?"

"No, nothing like that," Cherise interjects before I can speak. "We met last night. He's my good luck charm." Of course, at this point, she's my good luck charm.

Cherise whispers in my ear, "Bet it all." I look at her funny - I have $1,500 in black chips. "Trust me, baby." She kisses me again, sliding her tongue in my mouth, and at that moment, I'm all hers.

I pile up my chips in the betting circle, and Michelle starts dealing - a queen of spades to me, a card face-down to her, and then I watch as she plops down an ace on my queen - blackjack, or a 3-2 payoff on this crazy bet.

Then Michelle turns up the first card - another ace. Again, she offers insurance. Then she adds something else - "Even money?" I can take an even payout and make $1,500 on the hand rather than risk not winning anything if Michelle turns up a face card.

Cherise adjusts her seat in my lap, straddling my rock-hard cock, one that's been stiff since she kissed me at the video poker machine. She smiles and tells me, "Go for it. She doesn't have it."

Well, she was right about the bet, so I listen to her again - no even money. Since I'm the only one at the table, Michelle simply flips up the card - it's a four. She picks out four purple chips worth $500 apiece and pairs them with some black and green ones, sending me $2,250. I look at my total - an insane amount of money.

Cherise looks at me, smiling, and kisses my neck. Damn, this girl can turn me on any way she wants. Then she looks at me, grabs my chips, and puts all of them in the betting circle - every single chip. "After we win," she whispers to me, "color up and fuck me."

She doesn't have to tell me twice, as I watch Michelle send me two more cards - two jacks, which I waive off against her eight. Then I look as she turns over her hole card - fuck, I think as she turns up a three for eleven. If she draws a face card, I lose it all.

I grab the table nervously as she slides over the draw card, sweating bullets, wondering if I even want to fuck Cherise after a loss like that. But then again, I just won twelve grand on video poker; I can't be that upset.

Then she turns up the card - a seven. She has eighteen. I win $3,750, and Michelle converts it to big chips totaling $7,500. I hand over my player's card for comp purposes, and Michelle grins as Cherise and I head out, my chips going straight in my pocket and the two of us making a beeline for my room.

(Saturday afternoon, Planet Hollywood hotel room)

The door closes, and I pin Cherise against the wall, tearing her top off as she does the same to me. I unhook her bra in record time as I tongue-wrestle with her, not even thinking about what we're doing. My bare chest presses against her firm, perfect DDDs while I kiss her. Fuck, this girl's amazing.

I undo her jeans, and she quickly removes them as my pants come off next, and immediately we head for the bed, my boxers dropping along the way as she has me naked. I squeeze her round, amazing ass as I slide down her g-string, stripping her naked.

I wrap my naked body around hers, as close to her as I can get. as I slide my cock into her eager pussy. She rides me, pinning me down on the bed as she kisses me deeply, her breasts pressed against me as I hold onto her perfect ass.

She bounces on my cock as I thrust into her, muffling her passionate moans with my tongue in her mouth. I can't get enough of her. I need her.

Every thrust brings a louder moan as she entwines her body with mine, her tight pussy giving my eager cock the most intense pleasure of my life. No one fucks like this - she's almost supernatural.

She breaks the kiss and starts kissing my neck with insane skill, giving me hickies as she rides my shaft balls-deep. I don't even think about how I'll have to explain this to Marilyn when I get home. Whatever she does, this is worth it.

I force my cock in as deep as possible, the very beginning of an orgasm starting to form. I look for her g-spot, wanting to give her the same pleasure she's giving me - and from her increasing screams, it's working. She pushes me down, kissing me and screaming into my eager mouth.

The orgasm builds as her screams intensify, her body pressed into mine as I prepare to shoot my load deep inside her. I pull her closer to me by her ass cheeks, pushing my shaft all the way in her tight pussy and enjoying her orgasmic screams. I look into her eyes, a deep abyss of passion and insanity from this goddess who's making me lose my mind.

"Cum for me!" she demands as I do as she wants, climaxing as her orgasm finishes off. I lay back, relaxing a bit as she falls on top of me, her entire body weight pressed against me. I want nothing more than everything she's doing. All I can think about is how amazing she makes me feel.

My mind a complete blank, I lay with her, holding her close, and let her kiss me. She slides her tongue across mine, a soft moan off her lips. Neither of us can even speak, nor do we need to say anything.

For what feels like forever, I lay in bed with Cherise, naked and holding her tight. We don't talk, just looking in each other's eyes, not wanting to move. I know I get a few texts, and I don't even care. Cherise gets one or two, and she doesn't look either. All I want is her.

After what feels like several hours of this. Cherise smiles, kisses me on the cheek, and climbs off of me, reaching for her jeans. "You know, it can't be all fucking between us," she starts, the first words either of us has spoken in a while. "I'm a businesswoman. And I need to know about you. If there's nothing behind that huge dick, I can't keep this up. So," she pauses, "tell me about you. I want to know what you're like as a businessman."

I tell her everything I know - my acumen for numbers, my background knowledge of the casino industry, and the work I did in college related to the casino in my hometown. I tell her about the job I have lined up - she's not at all impressed by the work or the salary Marilyn's father is paying me. I'm starting to realize I can never do anything like this on that kind of salary.