Always Bet On Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He's not going anywhere!" shouts Marilyn. She averts her attention to the driver while her father stands in my way.

I smile at him and shove him out of the way, and when he fights back, I look back at him. "You want to do this the easy way of the hard way, bitch?" He doesn't respond and doesn't move, so I grab his shirt collar and pull him out of the way, heading over to the car while Marilyn continues to scream and yell.

I climb in the back and give her the finger on my way to the airport. Quickly after that, my phone rings - it's thankfully not Marilyn.

"Dave, it's Monet, Cherise's friend." Oh, good. "We'll have a car get you at the airport. I hope the Aria's all right for a room for the next few days." Hell yes it is. "And let's just say Cherise told us everything." Us? "And we do mean everything. Let me just say, Cherise may be a dream for you," she goes on, "but she's basic. She won't do what I do."

"Whoa, whoa, slow down," I reply, baffled.

"Baby," she answers, "you'll see Cherise, all right. But you'll see me and Michelle first." The dealer from high limit. "Meet us at the roulette table tonight. And Dave?" she asks. "Always bet on black."