All Comments on 'Always Bet On Black Ch. 02'

by MrRandyWatson

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
1star!

Chapter one was much better. This chapter was extremely repetitive. Worse still I stopped reading when I read "shake it bitch!" At that point I thought 'here we go again'. Sad but true, this chapter killed it for me!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ive always bet on black

Please keep the story coming !! I had to re read the first part to remind myself of what was going on.I loved the second part..and the way you ended it , has me craving for more. Please don't let us wait so long for part 3 !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Your Story

You took almost a year to get to chapter 2 ... love the story. If it's going to continue, don't wait so long for the next chapter. Like everyone else, I had to go back and read chapter 1 to remind myself what it was about. Please keep it going.

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyabout 9 years ago
Really like it but...

The time you spend fleshing out Cherise's character (smart, business savvy, etc), seems to be chipped away every time you mention that her cup size is DDD. We gathered that she has extra large breasts in the first chapter, and if they've been going at it as long as they have, and he's crazy about her whole person (not just the size of "dem boobies") the character you've crafted for him wouldn't refer to her breast size so often...imo.

Aside from that, as someone that says crazy things to her hubs all the time (refer to "dem boobies" above 😉), I don't mind their sexual banter. Overall, you still get 5 stars from me and I look forward to the next installment!

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonabout 9 years agoAuthor
For my readers

A couple of things - first of all, I notice people had to refresh their memories of this story because it took me a while. Sorry about that. I'm a busy guy and don't get a lot of chances to write my stories, but I will do my best to get this one up soon. I should have it up no later than Memorial Day at worst. Also, for the curious, the third installment will be the final one. I will try to move on to another concept after that.

RpierzRpierzabout 9 years ago
Decent but...

...you probably should have left it alone with the way the first chapter ended.

The damage is done though, hope you make a spectacular final chapter.

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
I say 5, although...

...you've fleshed out Cherise's character more, it's been slower than I would like. Also, always mentioning Cherise's cup size takes something away--I'm sure we as readers remember she's "stacked."

What I'd like to see explored is why Cherise is rushing so much she drinks all those Red Bulls. That suggests a lot is out of balance for her and if Dave is the guy to help her balance, let's see that interaction start.

You pack a lot of drama into this story, although the mom being that obsessive doesn't fit; Marilyn finally accepting things does. Interesting you got Chaz into the mix, but where did the buddies he hired go?

You write the interaction pretty well and it's interesting to have all this revolving around gambling--despite the fact I really want to know more about Portland and Houston now. That backstory's begging to be fully explored.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous