Always Bet On Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I hear her muttering softly, "Fuck me Dave." I slow my tongue down and look up at her from my knees. "Fuck me, you sex god."

I take her in my arms and pull her on top of me on the bed, my hard cock entering her wet snatch with no difficulty whatsoever. She rides me with amazing perfection, bouncing on my cock and shaking her ass over top of me.

I grab her ass, guiding her motions and squeezing her gorgeous ass cheeks as she fucks me hard and fast. She slides her tongue in my mouth, muffling both our moans, as her tongue strokes mine. I'm in ecstasy along with her as I pull her close, kiss her lips, and fuck her as deep as my cock can handle.

She kisses my neck as I softly moan, and I look her beautiful body over as her DDD breasts bounce right in my face. She whispers in my ear, "Fuck me, you stud," as she rides me harder. I'm not much for dirty talk, but I fire back at her as I look in her eyes, "Take it all, you fucking sex goddess."

I slap her ass and demand, "Shake it, bitch." She does as I command, bouncing her big, round ass as I spank her faster and harder. Fuck, she has an amazing ass, and I love hearing her squeal as I spank it. It only makes her ride me faster and harder, as if she gets off on being treated like a nasty bitch.

I notice she's trying not to scream out, but fuck, I want her to - I grab her breasts and squeeze hard, and she responds by stuffing her tongue in my mouth. Our naked bodies entwined, fucking passionately as I rough her DDDs up, trying to stay quiet for the others in the trailer - and failing.

"Fuck!" she shouts - and clearly everyone can hear her. "Damn, Dave!" she cries out. "You're fucking huge!" as she kisses me again, muffling moans that are, without a doubt, orgasmic.

I feel myself about to join her in an intense, steamy orgasm, as I pull her body close, riding her as hard and tight as I can, kissing her wet, delicious mouth. Fuck, I'm in heaven, as I pull her voluptuous body close to me. She's amazing - and shes all mine.

Soon enough, I finish her off, shooting my load in her snatch as she finishes off her own orgasm. She flips her hair back and looks me in the eyes, smiles, and kisses me on the mouth, parting my lips to slide in her tongue. I return the favor, kissing her back, her naked body pressed against mine.

After a few minutes, she breaks the kiss, pulls herself off me, and starts to get dressed, still grinning. I have no idea what's about to happen after this.

Cherise makes sure that feeling doesn't last long. "I figured we'd catch dinner at that Gordon Ramsay restaurant at Caesars," she starts - fine with me. I button up my shirt, grab her hand, and head out with her.

(Fremont Street, Saturday, 5:30 pm)

I guess the wait time isn't so bad, considering Cherise is running late. It's a little frustrating having not seen a host or a waiter in half an hour, though; this place has a great menu, from what I hear. It's just not worth waiting forever, especially with all the options we have here in Las Vegas.

So I wait. And I wait. And this is starting to suck. And then Cherise shows up - her beautiful, smiling face that I've grown accustomed to replaced with an exhausted stare - and after a few minutes, we finally get seated. It's not as crowded as I'd expect for a place that made me wait damn near an hour to get seated, especially considering how many restaurants in this city.

Needless to say, I'm not expecting anything like what I'm used to. Monday was that Gordon Ramsay restaurant in Caesars Palace - this place is off the Strip, but it's surprisingly busy. It looks like it has a good menu, and everyone seems to be pretty happy with their food - but where the hell is my waiter?

Surprisingly, Cherise isn't that talkative, which sucks, since dinner seems to take forever. I find myself lost in thought for the majority of the meal - what is taking so long? Are these people drowning in debt or something and can't hire people?

And it's a damn shame, too - the food is excellent. Even the exhausted Cherise seems pleased with it. It's like...I don't know. There's something here. I know Cherise could do something with this place. Buy it, start making money with it, and turning it into the hottest spot in this part of town. She is, after all, a venture capitalist, and she's damn good. Frankly, if I had her capital, I'd infuse about a hundred grand into this place, get a little bit of staff for this shift, and get things moving. But I'm just starting out, and I have to wait a year for that check for $200,000, so I guess - hold the phone.

How do businesses get their start? They ask for loans. Frankly, I'm receiving one. And I'm living comfortably for the next year or so. So I have an idea.

The waiter finally delivers the bill. "Thank you," I reply, taking a look at it. "And I'd like to speak to the manager." I almost see him swallow hard. "It's not about you. You were fine." I don't exactly see a sigh of relief from him.

It takes about ten minutes, and Cherise almost nods off. I try talking to her, but she isn't feeling it. I press her for details - and get nowhere. I'll try later.

"Can I help you?" chimes in a stressed-out, middle-aged male with graying hair.

"Listen," I start, "You have a great restaurant. I loved the food. But I'm really glad the chefs made my chicken marsala without mushrooms the first time because I'd still be waiting for it if I had to have it remade. Service here was way too slow."

"I understand," he exasperates. "We're really understaffed. We're having trouble keeping some people around." I look across the table - Cherise has nodded off. Poor woman must be sick or something. In any case, the manager continues his spiel for a second before I butt in.

"Are you also the owner?" I ask - he's one of four. "Get you guys together as soon as possible. I have a proposition for you."

(Fremont Street, Sunday, 10 am)

I've tried to talk to Cherise about this idea - to no avail; it turns out she has a bad fever and is home sleeping it off. That's fine; I don't need her. I've cobbled together a business plan for these guys. Fortunately, it doesn't require much of a presentation - and the owners are interested.

"So what exactly is it you want?" asks one of the owners, a man in his 30s.

"I get you guys a check for a hundred thousand dollars," I clarify, "and I take a look at your books. In exchange," I continue, grabbing their attention, "I get partial ownership." Naturally, they want to know how much I want. "You're all equal partners, right?" They are. "Twenty percent. We're all equal partners." One partner counters with five percent. "Twenty," I repeat. "And I know you're hurting big time. No one wants to wait for their meal around here." Another counter-offer - fifteen. "Just give me twenty," I repeat. "I'm a CPA. I can get your books in order in a week."

The three other partners stare daggers at the one who offered fifteen - clearly no one wanted to go that high - and I smirk. "Do we have a deal, folks?" The one female partner seems pretty uncomfortable. The three men confer without her while she glares at them.

It takes them around five minutes to confer, and the female partner joins at the last minute. She seems the most stressed by the idea of forking over twenty percent of the company - and of her personal stake - to a 22-year-old in exchange for a hundred grand.

"OK, we've decided," interrupts the manager from last night. "We're in. On a contingent basis." I'm confused. "Look at our books. If we like what we see, you got your twenty percent and we'll take the check. If we don't, well, you'll get a check for a thousand dollars and that will be that." I smile and tell them I'll expect a contract for the transfer of the restaurant's ownership by the end of the week, and they agree.

I think it over on my way out - did I just become a venture capitalist? From two hundred grand Cherise owes me? Damn, from half that? Sure beats the shit out of pushing pencils for some dick in Columbus while his daughter fucks some other dude.

Of course, if I've got this side business, I definitely need that check when the casino opens. And Cherise probably doesn't like the competition. It's a strange feeling - I have no desire to fuck anyone but Cherise. But this isn't sex - it's business. And if anyone can appreciate the game I'm playing with my money, it's her.

(North Vegas Strip, Monday, 7 pm)

I finish up a purchase agreement, one that feels like my thousandth of the day, and grab the next item on the list. At this point, it's all construction equipment and cement; we're still laying the damn foundation. I have no idea how this place is going to be up by next August, but whatever; I'm getting paid. Besides, those books I promised to look over? I turned them from a total clusterfuck into something that actually makes sense - in a damn afternoon. Needless to say, the transfer agreement is on its way - and so is the check. So Cherise can drag her feet all she damn well pleases with this casino; I have a restaurant now.

So I look this form over - fucking paperwork - and get through to the second page. The next thing I know, the bottom part of my form is covered - by a perfectly polished hand.

"Quitting time," chimes in that lovely voice, one from a woman I haven't seen all day. "Now let's head over to the lounge and get crazy." She doesn't have to tell me twice - and I grab her hand and head over. "Don't worry; I'm feeling better. Sorry I was such a shitty dinner guest on Saturday; this damn desert air has me sick. Nothing like what I'm used to back home in Portland." Oregon, that is, and I'm sure as hell taking some time getting used to how fucking dry it is here.

Cherise leads me into the bedroom as I watch her amazing ass once again, and just as soon as the door shuts, the clothes come off. I rip off my shirt, she tosses her top off, and soon she's down to a matching bra and g-string combo that she wears so well.

She pulls my boxers down and immediately takes my cock in her mouth - naturally she doesn't have to do a thing to get me hard. I just take one look at her kneeling down in her bra and g-string and I'm ready to go.

"Damn, Cherise," I mutter, "where did you learn to suck like that?" The only answer I expect - or receive - is her looking up at me, giving that fuck-me look, her mouth wrapped around my shaft. This woman can work a cock like I've never seen - every stroke of her expert mouth sends pleasure through my entire body.

"Fuck, baby, don't make me cum yet," I mumble, right on the edge of orgasm - yes, it wouldn't be the first time Cherise has sucked me off, but damn she can suck. I love the sensation she's giving me - her tongue keeps me right on the brink of orgasm, but she's stopping me before I actually get off. I can't even think at this point.

She takes her mouth off my cock and replaces it with her hand, looking up at me. "Did I ever tell you I love sucking dick?" she smoothly asks. At this point, off comes her bra, baring her gorgeous breasts and leaving her naked except for her g-string - and I can still look down and see every curve of her big, round ass.

"I know you're good with your tongue, too," she says as she licks the head of my cock, sliding off her g-string. "So I'll suck you off, and you eat my pussy. Sound good, sexy?" I agree, and without hesitation, she drops back to her knees and continues sucking my cock.

I watch her shake her ass for me as I look down at her - she's beyond sexy. I can't even speak as she deepthroats me - she talks about how hung I am, but she has no trouble taking every inch. She starts sucking my balls, too, my entire cock in her mouth - she doesn't even think about fucking around. Fuck, this feels amazing.

After a few seconds of deepthroating, she comes up for air. "You like that, baby?" I fucking love it. "You want to see how long I can hold my breath while I deepthroat your dick?" Yes, please - and she wastes no more time.

I don't know how she's doing it - she once again has my entire cock - and both balls - in her mouth. I feel my shaft sliding along her throat - her pussy's tight as hell but nothing like this. I ride her face with my eager cock - as usual, right on the edge of orgasm. Cherise is fucking amazing.

"Fuck, baby, make me cum," I stammer as she pulls back, ready to take my load in her eager mouth. She comes up for air after what feels like forever, taking a quick breath while she strokes me with her tongue and then resuming her passionate sucking.

I moan softly, feeling ready to climax, locking eyes with her - and she knows it without me saying it. A couple of seconds pass, and I start to cum. She wraps her lips around my shaft, taking it all in her mouth. I continue to look her in the eyes as she swallows my cum - I can tell she's loving it.

As I finish off, she pulls her mouth off my cock, shakes her breasts a bit, and smiles as she stands back up. She doesn't seem to have any trace of cum on her lips - I can tell she's a pro; she doesn't leave a mess at all.

She kisses me on the lips and pulls me over to the bed. "You got yours," she says. "It's my turn. And I know you know how to eat pussy."

I push her back on the bed and kneel, pulling her close to me as I spread her luscious legs. She's shaved, of course, the way I like her, and she's very eager to let me go to town.

I aim to please - and judging by her initial reaction, I'm doing so. I didn't see anyone in the trailer on the way in - we would have their rapt attention if there were, since Cherise's initial moans definitely say she's loving this.

I slide my tongue across her pussy quickly, looking up at her naked body as her breasts shake for me. Damn, she's so sexy in every way, and her pussy is so wonderful - so smooth, so perfect, and so very sensitive. My tongue slides inside, looking for that g-spot - and again, a loud, passionate moan.

She's grabbing the bedspread, holding on tight, as I speed up. I barely come up for air, focused solely on pleasing her. I see her body quivering, her moans intensifying, her legs perched on my shoulders, but I'm in control.

I grab her hips a little tighter and focus on her g-spot, tonguing inside her sweet snatch as I hold her close. By now her screams are totally incoherent - and I love hearing them. Damn, she's amazing.

"Oh fuck!" she shouts finally as she reaches climax, and I don't let up, hoping to give her more than one. I fuck her g-spot with my tongue as hard as I can, loving that I can do anything I want with her gorgeous body.

I can almost time each orgasm - a second one begins quickly after the first, and her body quakes beyond her control. I don't care who hears her at this point - if the whole Vegas Strip knows I can eat pussy, fine with me.

Finally I let her come down, and she catches her breath, almost unable to move. I climb up on the bed next to her, lying there naked with her. I smile as I look into her beautiful eyes, kissing her on her voluptuous lips.

We spend the next hour or so just looking in each other's eyes, naked and lost in the moment. I stroke her perfect hair and kiss her neck - she just smiles. Damn, she's so perfect, I think as I just enjoy the moment. I don't want it to end. I want to be more than her business partner, more than her friend. I want her for myself.

(Bellagio, casino floor, Saturday, 5:00 pm, four months later)

I've been busy for the last few months, so an evening at the casino eating fancy steaks and playing cards is just what I need. It's what we all need, really - Cherise is looking more stressed, and I've got this restaurant and my day job. So for me, the only question is what game to play first - I've got a wad of hundreds and need to blow off steam.

I look around the busy casino floor for Cherise - she's meeting Monet and Michelle here. Michelle recently gave up her day job as a dealer and says she makes more money playing blackjack - I wonder what her secret is. Either she can count cards or the dealers just make mistakes looking at her ample cleavage.

I see them well before they see me - being bent over a craps table will do that. At least I get a good look at Cherise's ass - the g-string is red today. Not that I can't check out Cherise's gorgeous ass any time I feel like it; I've been fucking the woman since summer, and it's just gotten better.

So I head over, passing through the noisy and crowded casino floor littered with waitresses and beautiful costumes - and my phone rings. No idea who could be calling, but I answer blindly.

"Well hey there, stranger," answers a familiar voice - damnit, it's Marilyn. Of all people to ruin my good time. "Can we talk?"

"Make it quick," I curtly reply. "I'm at the Bellagio."

"You know I hate gambling," she replies.

"And you know I hate when you fuck other men behind my back." That should shut the bitch up.

"I've done a lot of thinking about that since you left," she retorts - whatever. "I'll try to be the bigger person here. I'm sorry I did what I did. I was wrong to sleep with another guy."

"Well, fuck me, Marilyn; you think?" I snap, taking her aback with my language. "What the hell do you want anyway?"

"I want you to come home," she replies, trying to sound sweet. "I want another chance. And Daddy told me the guy he got to replace you isn't working out. He wants you back." Not sure if I should scream at her or laugh.

I do neither. "I'll make it quick - it's not happening. I'm in Vegas now. I have a great job, and I just invested in a restaurant. I've almost made my investment back in four months. At this rate, I'll make more by Christmas from that alone than what your dipshit father planned to pay me."

"Be nice," she fires back.

"Go fuck yourself, assuming Jamie's ex isn't still doing that for you," I fire back. "And speaking of fucking, I've got something way better than you could ever be. Now leave me the hell alone. I don't want to talk to you anymore. Goodbye." I hang up and sit down on an empty stool, one of the few I see.

I decide I need to blow off some steam, so I look over the table - full except for my spot. Pai Gow, it says. What the hell, I think - and I buy in for a thousand. I'm not at all familiar with the rules, but the dealer, an Asian fellow named Michael, is happy to explain.

I bet a hundred dollars in quarters, well over the table minimum, and take my seven cards - well happy day. Two aces, two tens, a joker, and two garbage cards. I have to put two cards in a separate hand, one with a lower poker value than my five-card hand - so the tens go in the low hand. My two hands beat both the dealer's hands, so I get $95. Apparently there's a commission on winnings.

The next couple of hands go very well, and I start playing this side bet called the Fortune - the whole layout is very Asian-looking, and I'm the only white guy at the table. I'm not really paying attention to the others at the table; I'm just happy to get a glimpse of my girl Cherise bent over the craps table.

I'm not making any money on the Fortune bet, but I'm kicking the dealer's ass - or in one case, the ass of this Asian guy with huge stacks who decided to bank. So I'm up about $500 pretty quickly with plenty in reserve when Michael asks me, "Do you want to bank?"

I agree to do so - and the combined bets out there look like about $2,000. I hope I don't get shit cards, I think as I put out a $100 bet and a $25 chip on the Fortune.

About 30 seconds later, I'm ready for my cards - and holy shit. Holy shit, I think. Right off, my first three cards are the King, Queen, Jack of spades. Next up is a ten of diamonds - OK, whatever. Then another ten - a spade. I'm one card from the royal. The next card doesn't help - well, it sort of does; it's a ten as well. So at least I've got trips and a hell of a hand underneath.