Always Bet On Black Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chaz actually picked the name - he called it the Dreamscape. It's beautiful inside - as a part-owner, I can't actually play, but I intend to be here a lot.

Yes, I got part of the company. Cherise's promise came true and then some - I got my $200,000 and five percent of the company, and now I have ten restaurants - including two I own in full. In terms of profit, I cleared seven figures already this year - in April. Look out, Cherise; you created a monster.

Finally, after a rousing speech, she dismisses the workers at five o'clock sharp, leaving the executives to play. The hotel has several high-roller suites that are even more impressive than anything else on the Strip, but there's one suite tucked away among the high-rollers that they can't even check into if they want to.

That's because it's my suite. It's my own private playground, one where the executive team, including me and Cherise, retreat to at the end of a long day. I've moved out of my apartment and into the suite while I look for a house, but in the meantime, I have a king-size suite with a view of the Strip, full bar service, a functioning kitchen, and a massage chair.

And lots of company every evening. At five o'clock, the meeting lets out. By six, the suite is full of executives looking to have fun and behave badly.

It's our Friday night ritual, but it's the first time at my suite - we started it off at the trailer when the casino was still under construction, moved it to a rented suite somewhere on the Strip as the months wore on, and finally it's at my place. I should explain.

First, I show up and get the place ready - champagne, bar drinks, a catered dinner, a full-service poker set, and a room full of comfortable chairs. Sounds like our typical lunchtime activity - food, drink, and poker, not to mention a bed Cherise and I will be sharing soon - and we always do.

Next come some of my guests - Chaz as well as my other friends from college and since I came out here to Vegas. All guys dressed in suits and ties - it is a business function, after all, and the guys always do their best to look sharp. We crack open the champagne and whiskey, waiting on the rest of our company to arrive.

And they do, after about an hour of getting ready. We get a knock at the door, and all the guys line up ready to greet our entertainment. No, they're not strippers - this is much better.

The first one through the door is Monet - naked and smiling. She shakes her voluptuous breasts for the room full of cheering guys, all of whom are fully dressed. Next up is Michelle - also naked and dancing for the guys. We politely keep our hands to ourselves, though we know this won't last forever.

One by one, the high-ranking females of the company enter - all nude, all showing off. This is by far my favorite part of the week - party night, we call it. It's just like our other get-togethers, except all the women get naked for the occasion. However, the woman who invented the idea - and was its most enthusiastic proponent and participant in the beginning - isn't here yet. So far, there's one nude woman in the room for every guy - except one.

That guy is me, and for me, there's only one woman - and here she is. As much as Cherise takes a lot of punishment during the week, on party night, she's always here, always naked, and always ready for fun. She practically gives me a lap dance on the way in - the other women never touch on the way in the door, but Cherise isn't shy about that.

Finally, everyone takes their places around the poker table as Monet takes her place as the dealer. I wouldn't dream of fucking her, but I sure love looking at her beautiful body as she shuffles the cards and prepares to send them out to the participants - all the guys and three of the women, including Cherise.

The rules of party night are like those of a pretty liberal strip club - touching is OK as long as it's over the clothes, and since the women aren't wearing any, the guys can touch as much as they want. One of the ladies, a blonde named Grace who works over operations, walks by with a glass of champagne for Chaz, who thanks her with a swift slap on her round ass. Grace just smiles and shakes her ass for him - spankings are very much a part of party night, and the guys take full advantage of being encouraged to do things that would land them in court the rest of the week.

Cherise sits in my lap, straddling my quickly-erect cock, and plays her cards separately from mine. This is a bit of a distraction for me, since I'm working with a permanent hard-on and my judgment is just a bit impaired. Normally I do pretty well in our poker games, but tonight I'm calling with a six-seven offsuit because that nine-ten on the board looks good and I just know I'm going to catch that gutshot straight - or in English, the eight's going to come up. Needless to say, the only thing coming up is Cherise's bare ass-crack along my slacks as I softly moan, seeing my chips taken away by the luscious Monet.

I toss out the small blind for the next hand as Cherise rides my lap, a devilish grin on her face. As Monet sends out the cards, I take a quick peek - pocket jacks - as Cherise smiles and looks at her cards. She then tosses in a big stack of chips, one I unthinkingly call as Monet turns up the flop.

Cherise leans into my ear and whispers one word: "Unzip." I look at her stunned - she grins. I guess we're doing this right here. Yes, the whole group knows Cherise and I fuck, but we always save it for after party night - easily done since the ladies are always naked.

I do as she asks, and out comes my cock - no one sees me because they're too busy with their cards, and my cock easily goes into Cherise's wet pussy. She's doing all the work, riding me nice and easy as she looks over her cards - she can do it all, playing her hand and fucking me at the same time. Me? Not so much, as I look over the board and see two tens, a jack, and two garbage cards.

I grope Cherise's gorgeous breasts as she bounces on my cock. She calls my bet, as I see a hand toss in a bigger bet. A bare arm, one attached to a nude brunette, tosses in a huge bet, one Cherise calls without an apparent thought. I look at the pile and the tens on the board - I see a head nod out of that brunette. She must have pocket tens - quads.

I try to look at her face, but all I can think about is the tight pussy around my rock-hard cock. She sends an amazing pleasure through my entire body as I moan softly, trying to hide the fact that I'm fucking Cherise and probably doing a terrible job. I'm not sure if she's bluffing - usually I'm pretty good at this, and she has a pretty apparent tell - so I look up. Nothing. And damn, I'm on the edge. Cherise is taking me to ecstasy. I can't think at all.

I toss the hand back and fold. As I do, I pull Cherise closer and whisper, "I'm about to cum." All she says back is, "Me too." She, however, tosses in her chips to call, seeming to smile as I fill her snatch with a load that's waited too long. Fuck, I don't care at this point if I threw back a full house - I'm in heaven.

Cherise spins and kisses me passionately, if only to muffle the moans off her lips from the orgasm I just gave her - though she's clearly doing all the work. I move my hands to her voluptuous ass and grab on tight as I finish shooting my load in her. Fuck, we need to do this more often - this is so much hotter than waiting until afterwards to fuck.

Cherise and I calm down after a few seconds to Monet's call of, "Show us your cards" - for the fourth time, and this time she calls out, "Damnit Cherise, take Dave's dick out of your pussy and show us your cards." She looks at her trusted lieutenant, who gives her a hard look. "And don't give me that bullshit, girl," Monet fires back. "Everyone here knows you just got fucked. Now let's see what you got. And Dave?" I look at her confused. "I looked at your cards. Nice going throwing away a full house. I guess guys really can be controlled by their dicks."

The brunette is showing down with Cherise. The brunette - the one I was sure was bluffing - turns over shit cards. All she has is the tens on the board. Well fuck - I just got bluffed by my own cock and threw away over a thousand dollars. But then again, after that fuck, it's totally worth it.

Cherise turns over her own cards - it turns out she has the other jack for a two pair. She takes the pot - and a kiss from me. "Thanks for the big win, sexy," she whispers in my ear as I'm down to just a few hundred dollars in chips. She continues - whispering - "You just earned a trip to my apartment tomorrow night. I have a lot to talk about with you." She kisses me on the lips as she returns my cock to inside my pants, and Monet deals out a new hand - this time I have my wits about me, so the pocket eights she sends me get their proper respect.

(Las Vegas, Cherise's apartment, Saturday, 10:00 pm)

So this is where Cherise lives. I always imagined a woman of Cherise's means to live in a gorgeous mansion, but then again, she's single and mobile and probably doesn't spend a lot of time here. I knock on the apartment door - dressed in my suit and tie, since I did just work all day, but what I see when Cherise answers takes me more than a bit aback.

She's naked. Damn, I love this girl. She greets me with a warm, sweet embrace and a kiss on the lips as she presses her nude body against me. Then she invites me in - her apartment is beautiful. All her furniture is a beautiful black leather, everything looks sharp, she has a huge flat-screen, but the best part, the one that surprises me, is the kitchen.

She has a Hibachi in her apartment, as well as a full double-decker oven and enough storage for a world-class chef. "I love to cook," she tells me as she shows me in the kitchen - she doesn't seem to mind that my hand hasn't left her bare ass since I got in the door. "I know I never have time for cooking, but it's so much fun. I know you had dinner, but I hope you saved room for dessert."

She opens up one of the cabinets - inside is an assortment of chocolate truffles. "I made these," she tells me. "You're not allergic to anything, are you?" I'm not, at least not in the way of dessert. I somewhat discourteously pop one into my mouth - but I notice pretty quickly I should have savored it. This truffle is, suffice it to say, amazing.

"I always loved cooking," she tells me as I suck on the chocolate hazelnut truffle. My mother sure as hell doesn't cook like this, and Marilyn could barely handle mac and cheese. "When I was little, I wanted to be a chef, but enough time hanging out in Dad's shops got me into business. But that's the reason I don't buy restaurants - I always get the feeling I could do it better, so I never put myself in that situation. Of course, then I start hanging out with you, and all you seem to buy is restaurants." I do that on purpose - I love restaurants, and I don't want to step on Cherise's toes.

I finish off the truffle and look over her kitchen, which briefly distracts me from my naked, gorgeous hostess. After all, Cherise doesn't talk about herself much, so when she does, I know it's a big deal for me. "I would love to learn to cook like you," I flatter her - really, I would love to be able to eat meals that are more than just take-out or boxed.

"You're a sweetheart," she replies, sucking on a truffle. "Tonight let's enjoy what I made, and tomorrow I'll teach you a few things. You ever make an omelette?" I haven't. "It's really basic. You won't have any trouble and I make a great one."

She grins and grabs my hand and a tray of truffles, and we head over to her couch to enjoy them. Along the way, she grabs a bottle of what looks like some nice liquor - I take a close look and it's cognac. "Really good stuff," she tells me as she sits down, grabbing two short cocktail glasses.

"I just wish I'd come here before," I say, somewhat flabbergasted. "This place doesn't look like much, but it's awesome. I mean, all that kitchen space, the nice leather couch, and I bet the bedroom's even better."

"Oh, of course," she replies. "I wasn't crazy about spending all this time in Las Vegas, but the city really grew on me. It's nothing like back home in Portland, and I miss going to Blazers games whenever I feel like it, but it's nice. I'm thinking of buying a house here and subletting this place to a culinary student." She then grins. "I hope they don't mind that I spend nearly all my time in here naked." I know I don't.

"So what's the deal with that?" I ask as she pours me some cognac. "Are you really a nudist or something?"

"Oh, no, of course not," she answers as I sip my cognac - strong stuff but really a great flavor. "Before I came out here I was very buttoned-up and loved nice clothes. You saw me in jeans that first night because I was being casual, and I knew you loved the way I looked in them so I kept wearing them. So I went from business suits to jeans as much as I could, and from there it just kind of got more casual. I really like being as casual as I can."

"And being naked is as casual as it gets," I joke as she takes a truffle and bites off a piece. "Was party night because you wanted to explore that side?"

"At first the girls thought I was crazy," she continues as she holds the truffle up to my lips - I bite off a bit. It's a raspberry-mint truffle - and it's absolutely amazing. "I mean, you're here in a full suit and tie and I'm totally ass-naked." She knows I love the power imbalance there - plus it shows how easy-going and cool she really is. "But the other girls took some convincing. Now Monet spends more time naked than I do. I mean, damn, that girl was up in her office in a pair of cutoffs and her boobs hanging out bare while she was on a conference call. I wouldn't be surprised if she's up on those poles in our fantasy room dancing for the guests this week." The casino has a side room for adult entertainment - patrons can get full-contact lap dances while they play blackjack, and the girls get naked. Apparently the whole thing was Monet's idea. Hell, if people pay for it,

I finish off my cognac as Cherise pours me a bit more. "So why now? Why am I just seeing this place for the first time now?" She strolls over to the kitchen, shaking her ass for me, as she reaches into the refrigerator - damnit, don't tell me she's drinking a Red Bull. Not here. Please not here.

Turns out she's mixing it with vodka and grenadine - more of the former. She knocks it back, wasting no time as she tosses the glass aside and settles in my lap. "I didn't have time before. The casino needed all kinds of work, and business called." She has her ass pressed against my cock - needless to say, I'm at attention right away. Fuck, this woman knows exactly how to get me going.

"Well, look who's awake," she giggles, feeling my erect cock along her ass-crack. "Just like last night, except that slut Monet isn't here to stop us." She wasn't exactly stopping us last night, I think, as she straddles me. I reach down to unzip my cock, figuring she wants a repeat performance - she stops me. "You have to earn this one, sugar," she says, teasing me with a finger-wag and continuing to ride my lap. Fuck, I don't know how long I can hold out - I need her.

She loosens my tie as she straddles me more, kissing me deeply. I moan into her mouth as she slowly undresses me - first my tie, then she loosens my shirt buttons. I grope her voluptuous ass and moan softly, caressing her and pressing my body into her bare breasts.

She throws me down on the couch, turning this into a full-on make-out. I'm kissing her, stroking her tongue with mine, flat on my back as my naked lover pins me down. Soon my shirt is totally unbuttoned, but she doesn't loosen my slacks at all. I'm a total mess at this point, but all I can think of is fucking her. I know it's going to happen, and neither of us can hold out.

Finally, she slides down and breaks the kiss, holding my cock in her hand - through the slacks. "You want to fuck me so bad, don't you, Dave?" she taunts - she knows I do. "Tonight we take it slow. No throwing papers across the desk. Nothing crazy like last night. You want to earn my pussy, bitch?" I slide my jacket off, answering her affirmatively. "You earn it with your mouth. Now kneel, white boy."

I do as commanded, and soon my shirt's off. I'm dressed for business from the waist down but bare from the waist up, looking Cherise's shaved pussy in the eyes. She smiles, spreads her legs, and stands over me as I begin my work on her snatch.

She's so wonderful, I think, as I get right to business. I put my hands behind my back, showing off my skills with my tongue - I eat Cherise out at least once a week but never in a subservient position; usually we're in a 69 or I'm finishing her off after sex. But tonight? I'm her bitch. And I couldn't be happier, as I tongue her clit and make her moan.

"Work that tongue, white boy," she commands as she bends down and slaps my ass. I love it when Cherise takes charge - she's done it more often and she's great at it. She makes an amazing bitch, too - her ass is probably still stinging from the rough spanking I gave her two nights ago. But tonight I'm hers.

She sips her cognac as she continues to taunt me - my tongue working her over like she needs, focusing on her sensitive g-spot - one I found a while ago and never dare to neglect. The spankings on my ass only make me work harder - every one of them a demand from my lovely Cherise.

"Mmm, yes, that's a good bitch," she teases further as I work her over more. She's incredibly wet, and she's stifling screams. The spankings have increased at this point - and gotten much harder. I'm waiting for her to make them bare-ass like she usually does.

"Yeah, that's a good slut," she moans as she slaps my ass harder. Fuck, I want to make her cum. I want to prove what a good bitch boy I can be, over and over. I want her to want more after I do, knowing fully that I'll be balls-deep in her wet pussy before long and have earned it.

"All right, I've had enough," she abruptly calls out - seemingly just before orgasm. I'm still hard as a rock. "Strip your pants off." I stand and do as she commands, taking myself down to my black briefs. "Those off too," and I drop them instantly. "Follow me," she commands - though I have no choice but to follow, as she leads me by my cock - into her bedroom.

Her theme is wonderful - everything in here is black and white. It looks amazingly classy. If I weren't so horny I would applaud the decor. But as it is, all I want to do is fuck this goddess - and she knows it. And amazingly, she's playing around with me, although I know she wants it as badly as I do.

I take one long look in her eyes - and I pull her close. I kiss her waiting mouth. I slide my tongue along hers. I press my chest against her bare DDDs. I grab her ass. I pull her up a little bit.

And with one swift motion, I throw the both of us onto the bed.

I pin Cherise on the bottom and ram my cock into her wet pussy. "Enough fucking around," I demand. "You're mine tonight." After the first 'what the fuck?' look on her face, she rolls me to the bottom and starts to ride me.

I grin as I grab her ass and move her the way I want her - bouncing on my cock like she was born to do. She takes every inch of me hard and deep, moaning and screaming in constant ecstasy, her screams interrupted only with bigger screams every time I smack my hands across her ass cheeks.

"You like that, bitch?" I taunt as I spank her. "Who's the bitch now?" I demand as she rides me - she doesn't answer me, continuing to shout like the crazy bitch she known she is. And with every spanking, I know I'm making her ass sting more - I spanked her so hard Thursday night she told me she still felt it this morning. She'll feel this all week if I have anything to say about it.