All Comments on 'Always Bet On Black Ch. 03'

by MrRandyWatson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ariesgirlariesgirlalmost 9 years ago

Wow...I was exhausted just from reading about the drama these characters created.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Part 3

I'm glad you didn't keep us waiting to long for this chapter. I love how you wrapped things up in a nice bow with all the characters !! Well done..and well written... Thanks for taking your time to entertain us !!

KittyOh48KittyOh48almost 9 years ago
Always Bet on Black, good advice!

Great story, you wrapped it all up nice and neat! Glad Dave's cheating ass mom got what she deserves!

Dave and Cherese are a great match. I am glad you are ending the story this way, anything else would not have been true to the characters!

LazerousLazerousalmost 9 years ago
Wonderful conclusion

great story, thanks for not making us wait a year for this chapter!

Comentarista82Comentarista82almost 9 years ago
An easy 5

I love how it ended and that Cherise finally opened up more. Loved the twist of how Dave's dad put it to his mom and how Dave got the LVPD involved. Nice. Lovely to see Sandy and how Dave's dad got Angie. All in all, very pleased with how it turned out--even Chaz got tamed by Monet (not expected, but nice twist).

That aside, I really would have loved more description of Cherise, like her fingers, her skin, if she used scented lotion, used perfume, etc. I felt like the ball was dropped several times with that along with her not opening up sooner. I just can't see two people screwing that intensely and not finally letting down their guard. I do think you've wrapped this up nicely, although I'd love to see these two really get married and see what Dave does with all those restaurants. Perhaps he gets to groom a venture capitalist or two and maybe we see Cherise's cooking talents explored more. It would be interesting to read about and I think you could pull it off. I'd love to read it.

MrRandyWatsonMrRandyWatsonalmost 9 years agoAuthor
For my readers

Thanks for all the kind words. I really enjoyed writing this story and all the things I could explore - and many I thought about exploring but didn't. There's a lot I left on the cutting room floor, and there are a lot of angles I would still love to explore.

From a storytelling standpoint, Dave's story arc has more or less come to an end. However, I would explore this universe from another angle - Dave's dad's newfound romance with Angie is one such angle I would love to explore. Chaz and Monet are another - I picture wild sex, parties, threesomes, and lots of slutty behavior on part of Monet. Probably coming later as I balance my life obligation and a new story idea I have.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Ok... Here goes it...

I usually comment on stories that move me and just vote on those that leave me in a whirlwind. Yours have done both.

Dave's loyalty is a truly genuine sign of good character. Dave's dad deserved better and now he has it. It really shows Dave getting his character traits from his dad and having more in common with him more than just his choice in women. Both the wife and fiance were conniving and manipulative cheaters and the men ended up with women more suited to their lifestyles who just so happen to be Black as well.

Chaz is "off the hook" yet a loyal friend in the truest sense of the word. If it wasn't for him, Vegas would have never happened and Cherise would not have happened. The story after Cherise is the whirlwind of events leading up to the Chaz and Monet situation.

Dave's dad and Chaz both deserve some time to shine. Chaz is more or less a continuance of the life Dave is living to the nth degree and his dad probably may have that "old school swagger" that men of seasoned years have, but this is your story. Surprise us with your creativity.

Lo

ThelovepantherThelovepantherover 8 years ago
A little rushed

It seems as though you rushed this one as there is much less detail in it then the others.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
One Complaint

All those blow jobs and not one time did he return the favor........

6King6Kingabout 2 years ago

NICE!!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Excellent series!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous