All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 02'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Seems to be well written - you chose an interesting title to contradict the cluck nature of your male character.

"Tongue in cheek" is an appropriate reflection after skimming this effort. Personally do not like slut wife/ wimp ass male stories but will revisit to see if this turns around any in the future. Good luck! Debra and Wayne

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You are a very gay male

Writing about being a little bitch, you are disguesting.

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Don't Understand

Good Writing, but I just don't understand either her or her husband Dan. Sure she likes rough sex and Greg gives it to her, but ....what about Dan. She seems to love him, he seems to love her, but......Sorry, I just can't see Dan doing so much, buying so much, just so Greg can enjoy his wife. I am missing something in this whole 3 way relationship. I really really hate wimp husbands, but Dan doesn't seem like one, just can't figure out what is going on other then she is screwing her boss and loving it! What About Dan? Why isn't she nearly as concerned about him as he is about her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
TRASH

TRASH--TRASH--TRASH--TRASH

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
1 star

This is very good story. IF you are into sissy cuckold husband stories with a very misguided wife who has no respect or love for her husband if she did she wouldn't do what she is doing. At the very least the cuckold wimp should be fucking someone else. And the word 'Faithful' in the title should be changed to 'Unfaithful'.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Make it equal

Provided he gets his secretary it may have redeeming value, other than that she runs off with Greg and leaves him.

fridayamfridayamabout 14 years ago
Don't let the assholes get you down

--and isn't it funny they're all called anon? A good story well told. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Cake and eating it too.

Laura in reality doesn't love her husband Dan. She at times is confused but loves Greg and as much as said so. She has her husband settled into being a cuckold and in some ways competing with her lover/boss Greg. At some point and time Laura will have to make a decision who she chooses. Dan may wake up and make a stand but I don't really see that happening. His comment to his wife about getting carried away to just name it after Greg I think subconscientously spoke how he is handling this situation. I think Greg will be putting the full court press on Laura for her to be his one and only and not share her with him. It might be for her to deny her husband any relieve and to be exclusively his. Remember she is used to taking orders from her boss and lover. Well written story but really don't see the benefit of all this to Dan the spineless wimp. Thanks you for sharing this story.

rainbow001rainbow001about 14 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for writing but even for a fantasy this is over the top. i might as well read about dragons and witches. I was afraid this was heading in the direction it has now taken. Let me say that your writing is top notch stuff for this site. But the characters are turning into cartoons. I am pretty sure that a husband that gets blindsided the way this one does could not accept the situation as you present. Then on top of that 'I love you' stuff he becomes an enabler? Not really much reality there.

To your credit you start to touch on real human emotion about a difficult situation but then you back out to fantasy again. Thank you for sharing and I hope you continue for the people that like dragons and witches but i have to check out of this one. I am not one that believes stories need to be gritty and real all the time but the characters have to act with some semblemence of reality to sell the plot line. Just not my cup of tea...

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 14 years ago
I think she is taking poor old Dan for a ride

She is getting what she wants from Greg and will probably figure it all out.

Good writing and character creation plus having a good theme and storyline.

Thanks

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
I really liked the two chapters...

but your character Dan confuses me. He is upset that his wife loves Greg but then is OK with it as long as she says "I love u" to him??? Really, that is a shame. He is like a wimpy dude that will take scraps just for his wife not to leave him. If you are willing to continue this story I hope Dan takes charge or else I hope she leaves him for being a stupid wimp.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Fridaayammy whammy.....

....you are the asshole. Just because you feel guilty about flirting with humiliation don't take it out on the haters of it. This story quite brazenly fluctuates between several implied themes. Gives me a headache and is heading on a runaway train to cuck central. Too bad.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
I Can't Understand

why you want us to believe that Dan and Laura love and respect each other. She is a selfish slut that makes her husband into a huge wimp. In my book unless something positive happens in the next chapter, this marriage is a lost cause. In any case, all three characters in the tale are weak, selfish, and childish people who are not worth the powder to blow them to hell...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't understand...

Why wouldn't Dan have just told her to change jobs, and never contact Greg again? What kind of man would want his wife to see other men? Disgusting. But that said, the sex scenes in your story are more erotic than those in most of the stories on this site.

RealDocRealDocover 12 years ago
really sad

I wonr waste any more of my time reading this series. Chapter one ws bad but held some hope for redemption. This chapter finished it for me. thanks but NO THANKS. NOT MY CUP OF TEA for wimp husband and unfaithful "loving" wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
i usually like these stories but............

this series is strange, sorry, not for me. Not sure why, but there it is.

catphan8catphan8over 11 years ago

Is this Dan guy mentally retarded?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

And I hope you'll die tomorrow

cindycbegoodcindycbegoodabout 9 years ago
Greg and Laura and Dan and Laura and Greg

To say Dan's actions are unusual is an underststement. But it's Laura's that have me questioning. I'm saving the comdon so Dan can taste your cum on my breath, I've haven't made him eat your cum from me yet. Why does she want to humiliate her husband in her boyfriend's eyes? Doesn't forebode well for Dan. My thoughts explaining Laura are heading in two tangential directions. Time well tell which direction wins me over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Mmmm, yummy!

Took me by surprise...heehee..but I admit to love being taken that way. Reminds me of when I first started getting serious in my love life...I found I did like teasing my boyfriend with naughty tales about my little adventures. It got him hot and bothered and never failed to end in mind blowing sex. I still like to play around a bit..guess I'm just that kinda boi.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

This whole storyline is headed for disaster. My question is why Dan put up with affair with Greg.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Dan must be a total fag. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Man come in man Dan is a wimp turn this around fuck that shit. Don’t let no man get away with the sissy shit

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Dan is playing with fire. His naughty wife is falling for her Boss! he needs to make her quit her job and stay away from Greg not encourage her cheating or she will leave him and move in with her boss! 10 big blazing stars thanks Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous