All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 03.3'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Ambivalence is ending

While others have dinged you with the usual cuckhold story complaints, I want to praise you for having captured a lot of the emotional ambiguity in Dan's reactions to the situation. As someone in a marriage that's too good to leave, but too bad to stay (not for cuckholding reasons like the story), it's never clear what the "right" response is to a situation.

While you've captured that well, the story started to become repetitive in Chapter 3.1, and in general needs to be moving toward the ending a little bit faster. At the same time, while Dan has been increasing in complexity, Laura has been becoming more one-dimensional. This may be unavoidable, but at this point you are close to making her an unpleasant harridan that Dan would have dumped by the end of Chapter 2.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Have to agree with the first post

"I love you Greg; Laura loves Greg. I even love just saying those words to you, those very special words between just the two of us. Will you really come to my other home and fuck me some time soon. I want you in my bed as much as I want to be in yours."<P>

Laura is becoming a caricature. She seems to be looking for an ever more elusive sexual high. It appears it is getting harder and harder for her to achieve. Unless she is constantly degrading Dan, torturing him, she doesn't appear capable of getting it.<P>

She lies to him, cheats in the afternoon, protrays him a spineless wimp at the party. She calls Greg "Baby" something she swore never to do. Wants to have Greg in Dan's house, Dan's bed. She needs rough sex and to be treated like a slut and be called a whore. Do you think Laura has 'issues?'<P>

What is really, really funny is that if Dan does leave her and she hooks up with Greg full time the "tension" that she is forever seeking will be gone instantly. That would be Dan's best revenge.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
All about Laura

I must agree with the comment that the story needs to move forward, and it appears that it may finally be doing so. Dan is finally starting to show some reaction that things have gone on too long or too much, though he has not at all responded to the thought that the source of gossip amongst Laura's office or the neighbours, is not only Laura, but also Dan, and not in the sense that 'gee, what a nice fellow he is to share his wife'. The gossip would also relate to protraying him as a wimp, cuckold, fool or whatever other negative connotation would come up. Can't Laura see this as she flaunts her affair, if not, what respect is she showing to her husband.

Dan is finally gaining some respect in his story by his negative reactions, his interest in the artist, though his lack of caring about how he is perceived is troubling. While it may be a sign of strength to not care of how others see you, the fact that he is not caring about the harsh negative opinions that would be circulating is totally unrealistic, unless he was dying of some horrible disease and just wanted to ease his wife into a new relationship, but barring a surprise from the author, this is not the case.

Laura is clearly a strong character, however she is more and more clearly only concerned about herself. On her return she isn't concerned about showing her love for her husband, but only on bringing peace, and then only after she humiliates him. The 2 week stint, the public flaunting of the affair and her concern that the tension is missing shows that it is only for her, with Dan as a second afterthought after Greg. Going to the beach with Dan is only because she wasn't ready due to lack of a bikini, to go with Greg, not because she wants time with her husband.

The fact that she 'asks' Greg, while 'telling' Dan suggests the thought raised by Dan that she is working on picking a husband also gains credence.

Other than the fact that in part her affair may have improved their sex life as Dan tries to 'reclaim' her leads one to conclude that no part of it is about them, their marriage or of any benefit to Dan, but all about Laura.

Still, this is a captivating story, though we hope it moves quickly towards a resolution, either by Laura waking up and really trying to save and rebuild her marriage, or Dan realizing that he has tried, but failed to keep a real marriage, and moving out with his artist friend.

tastesgreattastesgreatabout 14 years ago
God I hate these people!

These people are such losers! They are so hateful and selfish. Greg is just plain shit and will break up this marriage if he can. Laura is such a selfish bitch. Personally I don't see what Dan sees in her. But Dan is turning out to be such a pansy! He just lets them walk all over him and seems to love being a wimp. This tale has long ago lost it's erotic value. Although the author has talent, his characters are so hateful that it is really easy to lose interest in the story. There seems to be nothing redeeming about these people and their actions. Dan is going to be the big loser if this goes the way it appears to. He should get out of this mess and BRUTALLY kick some ass on the way out!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Could someone please give Dan a shotgun?

Then tell him to put it up the wifes arse and pull the trigger and then tell him to go to fat little prick and shove it up his arse and pull the trigger. Dan will be happier and he won't have to worry about being a cuckold anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The author may need the shotgun

A previous comment offered that Dan might need a shotgun. Actually it might be better if the author were to receive the proceeds of a shotgun. It would at least end this tripe.

simple49simple49about 14 years ago
Me, Me, Me!

Skimming your story, mostly because it is a repetive barrage of the wife's needs and pleasures and barely a murmur of her huusband's. She gives lip service to her husbands needs, but acts unhappy when he wants something. She basically is humiliating him with no repercussions. Obviously you think his behavior is OK, even erotic, but obviously this story is really about her needs, her fun, her doing what she wants regardless how it is affecting her husband who is so afraid to lose her - I cannot imagine why he feels this way when she clearly demonstrates that he is not a partner any more and not the center of the relationship with her. Every other man in her life have taken his place. Even when she has sex, the descriptions are not sensuous or ertoic: they are self-centered and obnoxiously about her or rather "Me! ME! Me!" You might be a good writer but not with such an unappealing plot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
true to life

Having been there 20 years ago ( though I did not agree to the affair it still happened infront of me) and am still married I find this story compelling and difficult to read. Yes, there are parts of this story that are repetative, and I end up skimming some of the sex desciptions. I would like more analysis of Dans feelings, more description of their married life together and less concentration on Greg and Laura. Despite these few criticisms I look forward to each chapter and am very interested in how you intend to end this story or perhaps as in real life ( as in mine the hurt and memory of how one felt at certain times never fade ar go away)

lcc_1949lcc_1949about 14 years ago
Better, but still not there yet!

I also skim most of the actual sex scenes....and try to follow the story line. I like the way you are getting Dan out of the house and with his friend, but I wish you would develop that aspect a bit more. Finally at the end Dan shows some anger...about time. Up to this point Laura has totally had her way, marriage is supposed to be a partnership, but this one has been all about Laura, then Laura and Greg, and so far trailing a distant third Laura and Dan. I still don't understand why he accepts, even encourages, her affair given the pain it causes him.....he is one confused man. I hope that Laura will get a message that perhaps Dan is getting to the end of his rope....my other hope is that this two weeks while Greg is away won't just be a chance for Laura to once again maneuver Dan into being the docile wimp husband he was in the earlier chapters. True, my husband and I would like to see the marriage survive, but not at the expense of Dan's self respect, his manhood. Nothing wrong with an open marriage if both agree, everything wrong with this one sided affair that Laura is having with Greg.

Thanks!

Linda

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
I thought no lying

Now she is lying and cheating behind Dan's back....I thought she was at least going to be honest about her infidelity...but she can't even do that. I really really hope that we see Laura suffer some consequences for her mean and hateful treatment of Dan. My wife and I enjoy the loving wives stores where forgiveness and reconcilation take place, but truly in this story we really just want to see her reap some of the "bad" that she has been giving Dan! Maybe it is time for Dan to move on and try life with someone who really cares "about him" and not just "about what he can do for her". We will con't to follow to see where you are taking us....we both like that Dan finally showed some anger. Perhaps a bit more about his artist friend and perhaps Greg needs to consider if Laura treats Dan this badly, if Dan leaves and Greg becomes her full time man, what is to keep her from treating him the same way with a new lover.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
helpless hopeless self cucks suck sewer waste

on & on & on - when does this non-erotic fetish of sick subhumans stop?

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caabout 14 years ago
Balls

Oh for fuck sakes, can dan please pull his head of his ass and beat the shit out of Greg and take back his slut??? No real man, even fictional would tolerate this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This Might explain

Why the author is divorced, if I let this go on and stayed or didn't kill somebody, my wife would know I didn't give a shit, no love, no respect. That the man has no pride, self respect, sex drive is that the turn on, lets see how low you can take this? I'm done, this is like bad sci-fi, I have never met anyone this pathic, thank God.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
very well written

This is the first cuckold story I've been able to read. You've done a great job of making these characters realistic. I think the two of them are making a horrible mistake. And I could never imagine doing what the husband is doing. But I find myself actually caring about these people, not because I like them, but because they do seem like real people with a serious problem. I think that is testament to your writing that you've made these characters so consistent and realistic. We are used to the standard tough guy who knows how to handle it when his wife is acting out, but not every guy in the world is strong, and this is a very realistic story about a guy who seems to be overwhelmed by what the woman he loves is doing. For myself, I don't think they should stay together, she is too selfish and he is too passive and too willing to live a half life while she takes what she wants. Even if the affair ends and she returns to her husband it seems like she would soon be looking for more than he can give her. She's proven she's quite willing to hurt him and she knows now he will just put up with it, which I imagine he will, up to the day he puts a gun to his own head, though never to hers. It's sad, because I hate the boss, but actually she seems far more suited to him. I think the boss would not only provide her with the excitement she craves, but he would also be much more able to stand up to her and would not put up with her shit. I agree with many of the posters about how frustrating it is that her husband won't stand up to her. I also agree the story is in danger of becoming repetitive but since you have taken the time to make them so real to me, and if you keep it moving forward toward a conclusion, I will definitely read to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wrong title

Seems a more apt title would be never faithful

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Dan and Janet

It would be good to develope a relationship between the two during the two week period Greg is gone. This way Laura would finally see what Dan has been going through as she is off with Greg and Dan is home alone. Dan can leave Laura home alone and have an evening with "Artsy". Maybe even come home with her sex scent on his lips and fingers. Good for the goose is good for the gander. Laura seems to be pushing just a thing lately anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Marriage heading downhill

I have wondered where this story is going, but after reading some good comments on this chapter here are my opinions.

Laura may not know it, but she is entering the cheating phase of her affair. Now she is sneaking in sex just for the thrill, probably because Dan is taking things too calmly, she is bored. She professes to love Dan, but she really doesn't, not down deep, she is losing respect for him. She is on a downward spiral, but does not realize it yet. Sex with Greg is getting more physical and she hungers for more each time.

Dan and Greg are both losing respect for her, calling her names like slut and whore. They are doing so because that is really how they see her subconsciously or perhaps at a conscious level. It will only get worse for her and maybe that is what she craves. My bet is that Greg will start passing her around soon.

Dan is starting to get pissed, but does not quite know why yet. He has met another woman but is not ready to make a move. Maybe the next chapter or the one after. I can't see this ending well for Laura, because her other love is a lawyer and we all know how they are.

Then there is the office and the powers that be are not pleased with them flaunting her affair. She will push the envelope and feces will happen as they say.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When will Dan grow a set of balls

he needs to send her on her way and get on with HIS life

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laura the whore

Laura has her cake and eating it also. She is just a selfish whore and only thinks of herself. If it wasn't Greg it would be someone else. Dan is the safety net for her to fall back on as he is reliable and always there and he can be manipulated by Laura to do her bidding or in this case allow her to have her affair and mistreat Dan. Why she didn't go on the vacation with Greg is a mystery but she does want to pick up the intensity with Greg. I think if she moves back in with Greg she will be treading on thin ice with Dan maybe enough to send him over the edge. Anyhow she doesn't love Dan, she even now is using her pet name for her husband in sexual play with Greg. No Laura only thinks of herself but is lucky to have her safety net. Well written story that you can feel the frustration and humiliation of the husband and also feel the pride and excitement of Laura that she wants people to know of her lover and that her husband is aware of their sexual activity. She takes pleasure and is thrilled that others see her as a sexual object with a husband and lover. She really is a piece of work. Thanks for sharing this story.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
At least a reader can whip through this particular formula....

.....really fast as you only have to fill in the proper nouns. I should go back to Chapt. 1 to remember if this was ever anything other than a humiliation tale but I've always suspected that actually REvisiting a cuck story would necessitate a full frontal lobotomy. Not that I have the requisite target anyway, or so my therapy team tells me. Guess I'll know for sure If I continue to follow this twisted trail of decrepit soulless self-indulgence.

kobbiekobbieabout 14 years ago
I'm waiting....

I have a hard time believing guys like Dan are out there... I think they only exist in the minds of the Laura's of the world. It is just a matter of time until anyone would see that being alone would be better than being with someone so hateful. So, I keep reading, patiently waiting for Dan to kick her to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Well written but ...

Its hilarious the title is Always Faithful as its more like totally faithless !!!

What a hateful nasty awful bitch ! I hope Dan snaps and kills the both of them.

ryu77ryu77about 14 years ago
I dont like were this story is going...

but I already hoped in the train and wont be coming of until it stops. We clearly see that Laura is pushing the boundaries everyday and i eventually will become a disaster. Finally I'm happy that the hubby is showing some emotions, but it is still not enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
what the hell

story is great. amazed at all the readers who evidently loathe the story and the author but continue reading. either they must be complete idiots or pathetic liars or more likely a combination of both. hopefully many more chapters will follow. keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Keep it up

I'm enjoying the story greatly. But I can't wait for the fall-out. and is looks like it's coming soon.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
"What the hell".....

...WRONG!!! (Again, probably)---'we actually just like to ill on this shit that's all!...

GrumpyGambyGrumpyGambyabout 14 years ago
Great writing

A lot of this was really beautiful writing. This is a fascinating story and NOT just another wimp cuck story. Dan has been trying to be the kind of husband his wife wants him to be. Because he loves her, because he knows and has always known that Laura's passion can not be contained within the boundaries of a normal marriage.

But now he's realizing his love for her; his desire for her to be fulfilled; for their marriage to be everything they both want; is taking his soul away. At first he tried to "man up" and be strong. But now we're seeing that isn't working. His limits have been pushed and now he is showing the aggression and possessiveness that would usually be associated with a husband in love with his wife.

This is NOT just a cuck story. It asks important questions. Do you have to relinquish a part of yourself in order to grow? DO you have to relinquish a part of yourself in order to compromise on your needs and your partners needs? How are needs prioritized within the confines of a marriage?

Some of you complainers are ... well... just learn to read!

cibixcibixover 1 year ago

Had to run to the end of the story before reading it. After the first few paragraphs, I get the tug-of-war you are creating. Quite brilliant.

I'll comment more in future chapters or perhaps the end, but wanted to let you know the lightbulb when on for me here. :-)

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

Laura is so selfish and self centered and a dozen other rotten things that she seems to think that fucking her husband enough he will forgive her having a lover and staying at her lovers house and dating her lover will be forgotten!! LOL Dan needs to divorce this slut, and show her what SHE deserves. Greg might try to keep her, but if he marries her he is a fool, Laura may be HOT be she is also a Crazy Cheating Slut Wife with very little guilt of remorse. 10 big Blazing Stars for a hot story. Thanks, for the Effort. Bustwr2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous