Always Faithful Ch. 03.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One more drink while circulating through the crowd led them to dinner. Greg picked a spot away from the host table. Laura noticed the lawyer from another firm approaching with her man in tow. Laura whispered a thumbnail in Greg's ear before introductions. Dinner fare turned out to be just a little more tasty than similar events both attended; they didn't expect better. The speakers were a mixed bag. Introductions were long and dry. The main speaker, executive director of the primary charity, spoke well about the benefits all this glamour enabled.

Conversation around the dinner table was more interesting. Everyone gave their professional bio's and Greg had shared some case work with the young lawyer's date. That gave Laura and the young woman a chance to chat. She was naturally curious how a married secretary happened to be her boss's date tonight. "I heard you tell Mrs. Jacobs your husband was out, but he picked the dress and jewelry for you tonight; did I hear correctly?"

"Yes, Dan thought I needed to add some color and flair to my dressy wardrobe."

"But you are wearing that dress for your boss, and it does show some skin. What's going on?"

"Greg and I go out socially sometimes."

"I see, you must know each other well."

"Yes, I think you can say that."

"You husband approves?"

"Dan would say agrees more than approves."

"He must at least agree if he bought that for you to wear."

"I have been after Greg to find a place appropriate for this dress; tonight is the appropriate night he selected."

"Oh, okay. How long have you been under Greg?" Laura recognized the question for what it was.

"I've worked for him for three years, but I have only been under him a couple of months." Laura had finally stopped her dinner partner's questions; she decided to do same asking. "How long have you known your date, are you two an item as well?"

"About two years, I guess a casual item is a good description."

"Is he any good?"

"Not bad, maybe not the best, but not at all bad."

"Lucky girl."

"Yes, I think so. Are you in the market for another lawyer, or just generally curious?"

"I'm not in the market for another man at all; two is enough for me."

Laura turned attention to Greg. "Darling, do you think I could get a kiss before dessert? I like to start early."

"You wench." Greg kissed his lover warmly, but with as little display as possible. Laura was in a teasing mood.

"Maybe I can talk my new friend into giving her date a kiss to show you how?" All four laughed.

"I know how to kiss you; I've proven that already, haven't I?"

Both couples kissed, both women took the lead slipping tongues into their partner.

> > > - - < < <

Dan was finished with his sandwich and was well into his second beer. A feminine greeting snapped his head away from the baseball game on television. Dan stood, "Hi, oh my, Gorgeous!"

"Are you talking to me, or the dress?"

"Well, both, but the dress is spectacular. It fits you; it matches your personality."

"Thank you Dan, a couple of friends collaborated making it for me. I will pass on your compliments."

Dan asked why the special dress today, "Another opening at the gallery, did I miss something?"

"We had sort of an opening, restricted, not public." She explained it was for more high scale clients; mostly interior designers and well off collectors. "Those two older women you talked with when you came with me asked about you. I told them I hadn't invited you tonight."

"I enjoyed the opening with you; I wouldn't mind getting invites in the future if that wouldn't make you uncomfortable."

"I'll put you on our list; would you prefer at home, or at work?" The woman eyed Dan's choice of drink. "I'm not much of a beer drinker; would you allow me to buy tonight?"

"I will, what do . . . ."

"Please, let me, another beer, or a vodka tonic? That's all I've ever seen you drink."

"Vodka tonic will be fine; I had the beer to go with my sandwich dinner." She got the kiss on the cheek for buying drinks this time. Dan's sandwich for dinner remark led quite naturally to a question about Laura's whereabouts.

Dan explained about dress shopping and the red dress in particular. He also told his friend that tonight she was wearing her wedding rings plus the diamond ear rings. "So you outfitted Laura to the nines for a date with her boss Greg. It sounds like you paid for everything she is wearing but don't get the benefit of anything."

"Not exactly everything. I don't know who bought the underwear she has on, what little she is wearing. She is wearing a couple of jewelry things Greg bought for her."

Dan talked about Greg wanting Laura to have something that represented the two of them. He described the ankle bracelet including the two diamonds adorning the bracelet. "I'm not sure I should really talk about the other piece of jewelry he bought for her tonight. It's a clip like a hairpin that a woman wears down there."

"Down there?"

"A clit clip, it slides over and snugs tight."

"That's really wild; I wouldn't mind seeing one of those", the artist said.

Dan asked if they could leave Laura behind and talk about other things.

> > > - - < < <

Laura and her new friend decided to powder their noses before joining their men on the dance floor. "All right lady, we have been playing with words all night. Are you really going to be fucking your boss tonight?"

"Yes, straight answer, oh yes I am."

"Your husband expects you to fuck him."

"Dan won't be disappointed if I don't fuck Greg, but he expects us to have sex."

"Your husband bought that dress for you to wear; them ain't cheap rags, honey."

"No, not at all, and my husband bought this and five more."

"Wow!"

They entered the ladies room. "Are you wearing anything Greg bought for you"

"Just jewelry, there wasn't a good way to show you this at the table." Laura hiked her skirt up a bit and held out her left leg. "That's a nice anklet; those are real diamonds, aren't they?"

"Yes, Greg had it made special for me. I have another piece Greg had made for me, by the same jeweler."

"A waist chain, can you show me?"

"Not quite, have a look." Laura opened her dress skirt fully and her new lawyer friend was speechless.

> > > - - < < <

"Tell me more about the dress. Beyond looking great, the material and everything about your dress looks exciting."

"The print is a batik that is hand colored using organic dyes." She explained that beeswax was painted as a resist to each color. The wax protected the cotton from taking each batch of dye. Cracks in the wax imbued flaw streaks giving the final pattern a totally unique look. "This material used four separate dye steps."

"The fabric is perfect the colors are bright, but the streaking gives a subtle, cloudy day look to the whole piece."

"I know some guys in the art community who would say that; you are the only business guy who sees like an artist."

"Did the friend who made it develop the technique?"

His friend laughed at him. "No, there you fail Art History 101; batik is an ancient and primitive African style. Fitting the dress was fun, me nude with two gay guys measuring and working my body over. I wish you had been around to take care of things when they finished."

> > > - - < < <

Laura and her friend returned to their men giggling to each other. They led their men to the dance floor. During a slow song Laura whispered, "I showed her my clip."

"What did she think?"

"She loved it I let her ring the bells."

"That must have been a new trick or you."

"Yes it was fun. Let's stay out here for a couple of fast dances; I want you to show my legs off." They danced to four songs with Greg doing his best to display Laura's beauty. Several men noticed and one came to their table to ask for a dance when they sat down.

"I'm sorry, but I am having one dance with this handsome man who has shared our table, one more with the very handsome man who brought me tonight, and then he is going to take me home." The young lawyer politely retreated. "Sorry, I didn't intend to use you as cover; I just didn't feel like dancing with a stranger."

"Does that mean I don't get my dance?"

"Of course you do. New girlfriend, would you like to swap partners for a dance?"

On the dance floor, Laura's dance partner whispered in her ear. "My ever so mysterious date told me I should listen for bells ringing while we danced. Do you have any idea what she meant?"

"Just dance with me, keep your ears wide open, and ask her after Greg and I leave." A kiss on the cheek and a curtsey ended the first dance. Laura and Greg did leave after one more dance. Had Greg been taking her home, Laura would have gone home to an empty house. Taking Laura home at eleven o'clock never was in the plan for tonight.

> > > - - < < <

Dan and the artist were still at Gilly's. They had thoroughly enjoyed an evening of good conversation. Excepting their early talking about Laura's date tonight, Dan's wife was not on the discussion agenda. For the past hour, mostly they talked about the business side of the art world. Dan asked about the two ladies; he wanted to know more about them since his friend mentioned one asked about him. "They must be well off to judge by their buying history. Both are, or have been, married. Their card entries include an Mrs. with their names."

"Do you have many clients like those two, are they always a pair?"

"We have a few; those two are a bit special. We always invite them as a pair and they almost always show up together. I'll do a formal introduction the next time they are coming to an opening. The taller asked about you; she seemed to be interested. She, or both of them, could provide another diversion for you when Laura is out on a date."

"I was just curious, that's all. I don't think adding outsiders to my social set is in the cards."

"You never can tell. I'll let you know the next time, okay?" It was time for them to go; Dan offered to drop his friend at home with no funny business.

> > > - - < < <

Greg was comfortable at home, and Laura was in the bedroom with him. What they were into could be called funny business. Laura was exploring methods, ways, and positions to make her bells ring for her lover. She undressed as Greg sat on their bed and moved her hips in a circling, bumping motion. As the bells tinkled Laura told about the young lawyer's reaction to seeing them, and the question her date asked dancing.

"That's really funny. I'll bet he gets lucky tonight. Good for him."

"Hope he is good for her too."

"Stand there just like that, let me make them ring." Greg stroked her inner thighs to ease Laura's legs apart. Now he had room to flip her clit bells from side to side. The bells did their thing and the clip hugging Laura's clit gave her a nice vibration. She hummed to accompany the bells. Greg upped the tempo. He squeezed the top of Laura's clip hard between thumb and finger. Greg pulled and shook from side to side. He became the mad bell ringer in the church steeple.

Laura changed her tune, "Ooowwww -- Yesssss, Ooowwww -- Yesssss, Ooowwww -- Yesssss." Greg kept ringing her bells until Laura had her first orgasm. Greg sealed the orgasm adding lips kissing her clit and his fingers.

"Open the windows lover; I want the whole world to hear you ring my chimes tonight." They began making love trying several positions to make the bells ring. Greg's body stifled the music when he was on top. Doggie style worked best. Laura's chimes had room to swing giving her pleasure, and she was able to draw Greg's first orgasm on hands and knees. She rocked and clutched at her lover's thick cock. Laura's cunt sang a song accompanied by chimes of passion. She used her inner muscles to draw every drop of essence into her being. They kissed as interlude.

"I've been waiting for this moment all evening. All day really, I was jumpy and on edge all day at home. I needed you to fuck me this morning to settle me down."

"Any time, darling, just call and I will come fuck you."

Laura kissed him fiercely, "You're so good to me Greg; I love you."

"If you say those words to me again, I'll fuck your brains out twice whenever you call me."

"I love you Greg; Laura loves Greg. I even love just saying those words to you, those very special words between just the two of us. Will you really come to my other home and fuck me some time soon. I want you in my bed as much as I want to be in yours."

"You want me in your bed, but someone else may not want me there the way you do."

"I think you're right, but we would have a whole new set of rooms to try."

Greg kissed his lover, "The rooms in your home here will have to make do."

"I know, it's just a fantasy on my part. I have to live with reality, so let me really suck your cock hard again right now. I want you inside me again before I go home tonight."

Covers in the house Laura talked about where being turned down, by Laura's husband Dan. He knew nothing of the conversation between his wife and her lover. His thoughts were still on the delightful evening of conversation he shared with his artist friend. Dan felt relaxed and content, until his head dropped to his pillow. Then he thought of Laura.

There was no reason to think her pillow would be dented any time soon tonight. They hadn't talked of a time for Laura's country club evening with Greg to end. Greg would bring her home when they were through fucking in his bed. Until then Dan was certain Laura's pillow in their bed would stay fluffed and unused. The pillow in her bed at Greg's home would feel her head's caress until then. Exactly how long Laura's pillow there would get used was something Dan didn't try to predict. How many times would they fuck before coming home to her bed with me is the real question? Will it be one or two and then home, or will they try for a new record? Dan slept on that question.

> > > - - < < <

Damn, Laura would get me hard before a judge in his courtroom if I let her. I have never had a woman so willing to swallow my cock and keep it in her throat the way she does. I can feel her throat tickling my head. She will stay like this until I stop her, I know she will. Greg tried a hard twist on both nipples, he thought pain might shock her into backing off. Pain set off a vibrating hum in the back of Laura's throat. While Greg was lost in humming sensations, Laura thrilled as nipple sensations connected to the sexual lobe of her brain. She sucked Greg's cock harder and hummed stronger.

Finally Greg pushed her away and turned her ass up. He slapped hard driving his cock in deep. Laura screamed and began her fuck me chant like a wild woman banshee howling. Neither thought of chimes during their animal fuck session. Greg kept a slap rhythm until Laura's ass turned bright red. He reached under for her beasts and used tit flesh as a hand hold to pull her up and back to him. Finally he wrapped his arms around her mid section with strength and lifted his lover's whole body up and down hammering his cock with Laura's cunt. Sweat poured from both before the sex pool was filled once more.

They were not in a cuddling position when they climaxed. Gentle sex leads naturally to a sustained cuddle aftermath. The frantic coupling they just shared required untangling to rest. They both needed rest. "I hope you are spending the night."

"I can't darling, much as I want to, I can't. You told Dan you would deliver me safe and sound, remember?"

"I didn't say when; do you feel safe and sound?" Laura kissed Greg and purred. She looked at the clock, 12:45. "We have time for once more, then you better be a good prince charming and take me home. I'll make time where I can stay a day or two soon, I promise."

At two-thirty Laura and Greg were kissing under the porch light Dan left on for her return. Both looked worse for wear after their evening of pleasure than they did when Greg called for her hours ago. Laura had her dress on, but her underwear was in Greg's bedroom. Greg wore only his pants and formal dress shirt. Only a few of the studs still fastened. "If I was sure Dan was asleep I would pull you inside for a quickie downstairs."

"I would do it, darling."

"Can you be satisfied just feeling me up? Play with my bells right here at my front door." Laura lifted her dress up and away from her front. Greg kissed her hard for quiet as he played.

Laura was still breathing hard when she entered her bedroom at 2:45; Dan was sleeping soundly. A kiss wakened him and he wrapped his arms around to hold his wife. Laura murmured thank you Baby through her kiss. Dan finally realized his wife was naked; he pulled back the cover to get her into bed with him. His hands roamed over her body to explore his wife's warmth. Laura drew him in, held Dan close inside, and milked his seed as addition to her pool. Dan managed to delay jacking off in his wife's cunt by twelve hours. He barely reached a conscious, awake state.

As Dan returned to his dream state, Laura's thought two things before joining him. I could have brought Greg in for one last quick fuck; I wish I had known. And then she thought, I could be in our bed, my bed with Greg, in our home. I could be with Greg right now. Laura had a smile on her face when her eyes closed.

Whatever normal is in a three way relationship, normalcy seemed to break out beginning Sunday after Laura and Greg's big date. The need to maintain tension that seemed to drive Laura through the spring and into summer lifted. The artist seemed to provide an outlet for Dan that fit his intellect and satisfied his social need. Dan came to understand that conversation focused away from his marriage stimulated him. The world of the artist, not so much her persona, became Dan's pressure valve. Greg heard the advice given by his senior partners. They did not say never, they reinforced Jacobs earliest advice, be careful. Greg decided that he and Laura could be careful and still have each other in a more circumspect way.

Dan was up first, showered and into his black silk pajama bottoms before Laura showed signs of movement. He left the top for her and went downstairs to start breakfast. Laura appeared later wearing Dan's PJ top, and they ate breakfast on the patio. Dan apologized because he wasn't more responsive when Laura came home. "I was deep into sleep land; I had a good time, was out late, then straight to bed."

Laura couldn't tell whether her husband was just making conversation, or was he setting the stage for a difficult morning. She was wary of the latter. "I'm glad you went out and had some fun."

Dan talked about going to Gilly's and meeting his friend there. He admitted calling her before Laura left with Greg for their date. Dan went into great depth telling Laura about the dress she wore. He explained the batik process as best he could, and then made a humorous storytelling of the two gay guys fitting his friend's naked body.

"I'm a bit surprised she accepted when you called. I thought she told you no more dates?"

"I only got her voice mail, and it wasn't really a date. I just told her where I would be if she wanted conversation. She had a gallery event and then stopped by Gilly's, that's why the dramatic dress."

"After hearing you describe her dress, I would love to see it. I'll bet she looked drop dead, stop traffic wearing something like that."

"She was just about as drop dead looking as you did in your red dress with Greg." Dan wasn't going for jealousy; his friend was breathtaking last night. He was pleased to let Laura know.

"Your red dress baby, I wore the red dress you picked to make me look spectacular."

"Okay, I did pick that one. Did people notice at the country club?"