Always Faithful Ch. 03.3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers

"Oh yes, I got a lot of notice, from men and women." Laura told her husband about the reaction of several women to the dress he picked out. "I deflected every compliment to you Baby." Laura didn't want her fancy date night to overwhelm their brunch. "What's your friends name; she does have one, doesn't she?"

"Yes Baby, she has a name."

"Whenever you mention her you just say the artist, or my friend. Are you going to tell me, or is her name a secret?"

Dan laughed at Laura's question. "Just call her Artsy; I'll know who you mean."

That brought a laughing response from Laura, "You know Greg's name, but I have to call your lady Artsy." A mirthful conversation about nicknames filled with innuendo ensued.

"Yeah, that works for me. Do you want to have a nickname for Greg? You shouldn't feel left out."

Laura thought about the question for a moment. "We could just call him Boss that would fit. We are Laura and Boss, and you are Dan and Artsy."

"For all nicknames, you and Greg can be Boss and Baby."

"I can live with that, I wouldn't mind being his Baby, but I never call him Baby, only you."

"Greg's not a Baby; if he is he's a fat baby from what you tell me."

"I never said he was fat, you know he isn't fat."

"Fat down below, Baby."

"Oh, yeah! He is kinda fat down there." Laura grinned broadly recalling her lover's width.

"You're right, Laura, calling him Fatso doesn't sound quite appropriate. I don't want anyone thinking my wife is dating a fat slob."

"I'll just call him my Fat Dick Greg then."

"I've got it, the perfect nickname for your Fat Dick boyfriend. Oh So!"

"What is that supposed to mean? You are crazy, off your rocker."

"Greg's cock is Oh So Fat for Laura."

She agreed. "And Laura loves it; she loves the nickname because it is perfect for my lover. Your wife Laura also loves Oh So's fat dick in her pussy."

"In your pussy and everywhere else, let's finish and get our weekend stuff out of the way. You can tell me about your evening this evening."

Evening found them in the den sipping one of the dry white California wines. Laura told briefly about her show off parade mingling before dinner. She talked more about meeting Mrs. Jacobs, the two young women lawyers, and the subtle caution about her marriage. "Greg received the same message from one of the senior partners; that we need to be more careful."

"That doesn't surprise me Baby. The word about BJs under Oh So's desk must be all over the office."

"Not the details, we haven't given details, but yeah, people know Greg and I are dating."

"Not just dating, Laura, you might get away with that much. Sucking your Oh So fat boss dick in the office is what makes people notice." Dan decided to change the subject. "How did your dress go over, did it compare favorably with the rest of the ladies?"

"I got to compliment your taste many times; my dress was one of the high spots." Laura then talked about their dinner table partners and the innuendo she and the young lawyer shared.

"Did you tell her all about the special jewelry you wore?"

"Even better, I showed her the anklet and clit clip my Oh So gave me; when we went to the ladies room, not at the table. She told her date to listen for bells when he asked me to dance later that night."

"Could he hear the bells ring?"

"No, he couldn't; I told him to ask his date what she meant after Greg and I left."

"I guess Greg had his chances to ring your bells."

With no need to lie, "He sure did, a couple of times. He made the chimes sounds big and loud."

Dan laughed. "Speaking of chimes sounding, I am sorry I was so out of it when you came home last night."

"This morning, Greg brought me home late."

"Were you still wearing your clip, I didn't even notice?"

"No, I left my bells with Greg. I should have worn them home so you could ring my chimes."

"Oh So used real creativity buying them, keep them as a special gift just for him. I'll try to ring your chimes in more traditional ways." Dan earned a kiss for his offer.

"You can begin bell ringing practice in just a little while, Baby."

"I didn't check for bites and bruises either, did you get fucked hard the way you like him to do you?"

"I shouldn't have many bites; my ass may still be red. With our second time he beat my drum constantly. He finished me holding my clit tight and shaking my bells until I screamed. Why are you so interested in hearing how hard Greg fucked me? Most times that I talk about us fucking the way we do hurts you."

"I don't know, tonight it doesn't. I am more curious. I didn't wake up when you came home last night; maybe that is why I am curious."

"You were really asleep; you came into me, but that's all. It was just sleep sex."

"I know, you could have had Greg with, I might not have known."

"I thought about that, after you rolled off I thought that I should have fucked Greg downstairs one last time. I wanted to bring him into the den when we were kissing at the door. I would have but I thought you might be awake."

"Can't let hubby see you screw your Oh So boss in your own house, can you?"

"No, I didn't want to have that happen. I had to be satisfied kissing and fondling at the door."

"How much", Dan asked?

"How much kissing, or the fondling?"

"Both, and how long?"

"Maybe fifteen minutes of kissing, less than that fondling. I lifted my skirt for him; then I unzipped his pants." Laura let her mind drift back to last night. "I didn't fuck him out front, we both considered doing it, but we didn't. We did just about everything short of fucking."

"I hope no neighbors were watching."

"I hope they were. If I am office gossip I may as well be neighborhood gossip too."

"I haven't heard an gossip, but it wouldn't surprise me that some folks have seen you leave on dates with him."

"I have never brought him here; you know that, don't you?"

"I hadn't thought about you being with Greg here; you have his home."

"Are you ready to take your bride to bed?"

"Drink up and let's go."

"I'll give you the same choice I often give Oh So, soft and slow or hard and fast."

"What does Greg choose, both?"

"Yes, mostly both. Sometimes Greg chooses both twice. I won't be with Greg here in our home."

"Okay, your choice; mine too." Dan didn't think he wanted to deal with the physical intrusion of his wife's affair into their bedroom.

The ease Dan showed Sunday accepting Laura and Greg as lovers continued for the rest of the summer. Laura did her part to cool her romance down. She rarely came home from work with cum breath. Dan no longer had to do a taste test to guess. At least one night a week, Laura did come home from work late. She and Greg didn't always use Tuesday, or Thursday as their sex night. When the feelings were right, Laura went home with Greg. She almost always called Dan to let him know.

Laura almost always spent the night with Greg at least once a week, but she never made that a surprise. Once she had to call Dan and she actually asked permission to extend a second night. The nights she spent at home with Dan were as together and loving as possible. Laura was keeping a whirlwind pace of social and sexual activity and she seemed to thrive. There was just one thing missing; Laura missed the tension.

One Saturday while Dan was doing some major yard work, Laura was inside and getting itchy. Finally she figured out the itch. She hadn't had any naughty fun in almost a month. The few blow jobs in the office had been almost clinical, fully dressed and never under Greg's desk. Greg hadn't fucked her at work since before the country club. What Saturdays they had didn't include time for a walk in the park and a fuck behind a tree. She hadn't kept Dan in any sort of suspense. The excitement was slipping and her affair with her boss was becoming ordinary sex.

Laura quickly changed into a short casual skirt, a summer halter top and sandals. "Hey Baby, I'm going to do some shopping I'll be back." Her car was on autopilot and Laura hummed happily to herself. She pulled into Greg's driveway just after her lover came home and helped carry groceries into the house. Cold things went into the refrigerator. Laura's hot panties she threw on the stove to keep warm. By the time Laura was bent over the counter, Greg was stepping out of his shorts.

"We haven't used the kitchen lately, Baby, fuck me here and now."

Greg didn't notice the Baby, the word held no special significance to him. He rammed his cock straight forward hard, pressing Laura into the counter. Laura all of a sudden realized what she called Greg; she had fucked up and been unfaithful with her words once more. "Oh damn! Oh, oh, oh, oh yes, oh yes, yes, yes, yes, do me, fuck me." Any remorse at her infidelity was overtaken by sexual stimulation.

Laura reached behind to loosen her halter. "Dan doesn't know I'm here; we don't have much time. Fuck me hard; use your hands if you want him to know. You can mark that you've fucked me. Let him know you have rights to my body just like he does."

"He'll know, Dan will know when he sees my cum running down your legs." Greg bit her neck. His hands pulled at her tits to raise them almost to her shoulders. He pulled his oh so fat cock all the way out before slamming home with each thrust. They reached orgasm together.

"You needed to cheat on Dan as much as you needed me, didn't you?"

Laura threw her arms around her man and kissed him. "Could you see it coming?"

"Now that I think back, yes. You haven't asked for really rough sex in a long time. You can't do without the hard sex too long, can you?"

"You are right; I need your brand of hard sex. I need it soon. We don't have time today, I have to get back. I am supposed to be out shopping."

"I should keep your panties so you will have to buy some. Either that, or have you buy Dan a belt to spank your nasty bottom."

Laura kissed her lover. "I'll make an excuse, just window shopping."

"Did you mark me?"

Greg lifted her hair. "You will have a bruise, your choice whether he sees it or not." Laura hugged and kissed Greg again; she held on and squeezed. Laura reached for her panties and unrolled them.

She was about to put them on when Greg stopped her. "Let me give you one more thrill to hold you over." Greg gripped her clit and pulled, twisted and shook it hard. Laura was taken by surprise. Her knees buckled and her mouth opened to scream, but no sound came out. Greg pushed Laura to her knees and gave three jabbing fuck strokes all down to Laura's throat to choke her. "Put your panties on and go, I'll call you."

Laura was in heaven driving home. Greg had fucked her, and then treated her like a whore piece of meat at the end. He understood completely why she had come to him today. She needed him hard and rough just the way he used her. Laura decided not to tell Dan anything, and her husband wouldn't suspect. She would suggest a casual dinner out somewhere.

Dinner was relaxing; they talked about how things were going at work. Laura asked if Dan had seen Artsy lately. "She asked me to consider sitting for a painting the last time I saw her at an opening." Dan had taken to attending openings at Artsy's gallery and others. Laura often made dates with Greg when Dan was in the art world.

"Are you going to get painted?"

"I just said maybe, a non committal maybe."

Laura offered her opinion, "I think you should, I would love to see how someone portrays you."

"How are things with you and Greg, you haven't talked much lately, and you don't spend as much time with Greg as you once did."

"Fine, Greg is fine. I see him every day at work, but we have cooled down there; trying to be careful."

"That's smart."

"I tell you when I am going to his place. We still get together at least once a week."

"More like two, three, or four times."

Laura paused in thought, "I've only been with Greg four times in a week once in the last month." Dan squeezed his wife's hand and chuckled. Laura decided to change the focus of their conversation. "Greg's going on vacation for two weeks; starts week after this."

Dan decided to go with the change; he could see that keeping on down the how many times Laura was with Greg path could spoil a nice meal. He asked congenially, "Any place fun?" Laura talked about her lover's upcoming vacation to the outer banks; that Greg had invited her along, but she declined. Dan wanted to know why she turned him down since he knew how much Laura loved a beach vacation.

"I told him no; I didn't think me going on vacation with Greg would go over with you." Laura also had pure feminine logic for not going. "Not this year. I haven't even bought a new bikini this year. I can't go to the beach in last year's suit."

"I wouldn't like it, but if you want to go I won't pitch a fit." Dane watched his wife shake her head no.. "I guess I will have to work overtime to take care of your new appetite."

"You do that pretty well, Baby."

"I can even spring for a new bikini if you don't mind wearing one for me instead of your Oh So lover."

"I will proudly wear any bikini my husband chooses to buy. Want to try a weekend at the beach ourselves while Greg is gone?"

"That sounds like fun; sure we can do that. I might even spring for a couple of bikinis; they don't take up much room in a suitcase."

At home, Laura took Dan straight to their bed. She told him to practice and get in shape to be able to satisfy her when Greg was gone. Most of the evidence Greg left soaked her panties before Dan entered. Whatever Dan felt as his cock dived into Laura's sex pool could be passed off as excitement. Dan's cock did feel something, but only enough to cause mild curiosity, not proof. His wife's deception was good enough. Laura had her second orgasm of the day. Her husband was a good lover, but their lovemaking had none of the forbidden fruit that flavored sex with Greg. The sneaking sex she had with her lover that morning touched a deeper need than Dan could fill.

Dan anticipated his wife's need to spend time with Greg before his vacation. Wednesday night Laura told him she was going to her home with Greg Thursday. "His plane leaves at noon Saturday; I will see him off and then come home to you." Her statement held no ambiguity; Dan understood that Laura would inhabit her other home for three days. He might get after lunch phone calls, but then again he might not.

They had no contact, none at all between Laura and Dan until she came home Saturday afternoon. Dan's immediate reaction was my wife has been fucking hard for three straight days; I wonder what Greg looked like getting on the plane? "You look like a cheap whore coming home from a three day fuck fest." As Dan spoke, something in his psyche snapped; he grabbed his wife by the arm roughly. "You've been giving your pussy to Greg for three days; now I'm taking mine." He ripped Laura's halter from her chest and led her into the house.

Less than a minute after the front door closed it opened again. Laura's shorts and panties flew out to join her top. Dan slapped his wife's ass hard enough to leave a red palm print. "Get your ass in the kitchen now. You like fucking Greg in his kitchen let's see how you like getting fucked in your own." Laura kicked off her sandals and scampered barefooted to the kitchen. She was bent over the counter waiting before she realized Dan hadn't even allowed her a welcome home kiss.

Dan reached between his wife's legs and squeezed her swollen lips hard. The excitement Laura would normally feel didn't come; she only felt the pain. Holding her tight down there, Dan spoke strong but controlled in her ear, "If Greg tried to seal his cum inside, either you can open up or I will open you."

Laura reached down to open her swollen cunt lips, "Fuck me Dan; fuck your cunt." Dan slapped her ass hard once more and drove cock straight in hard with no pretense of gentle love. The hot sex pool that often inflamed him with passion drew out his anger this time.

Dan rammed his cock at his wife's cunt furiously. "How many loads of Greg cum did you bring home today, bitch?"

"Two, just two from this morning."

In spite of his anger, Dan was getting excited; he was close to cum excited. Looking down, he finally noticed her anus distended and pushed a thumb in hard. "Back here too, didn't he? Greg fucked your ass before he left you."

"Yes, my lover fucked my ass, and he fucked my cunt twice. He fucked me with his fat dick, Dan. Now you are fucking me. Fuck me as good as Greg did, damn you, fuck me hard and cum in my cunt."

In a burst of fury, Laura's words had drawn her husband full on her. One hand was around her waist and pinching wildly at her clit and lips. Dan's other hand thumbed her back hole. Even stretched as she had been by Greg, Dan's thumb was hurting her. His cock thrusts had lifted her feet from the floor, only her chest on the counter top supported her body weight. Her chest plus Dan's cock held her body in position. Dan did the chanting for this orgasm, "Fuck -- bitch -- fuck -- bitch -- fuck you -- bitch, bitch, bitch!"

Finally Dan's cock finished throbbing and spewing in the hot sex pool. Laura allowed him to ease away in his own good time. She turned, enfolded him and kissed her husband. As she held him, she could feel Dan's body still shaking and knew passion wasn't the reason. Laura held on until Dan finally wrapped her in his arms. His body remained tense. He pushed her down.

"Suck me hard, I am going to fuck you again. We are going to fuck in the living room. Then we fuck in the den."

"I can hardly wait until we get to the bedroom."

"You have to earn your way back to our bedroom." Uncertain thoughts abounded. Laura wondered what had got inside Dan's head; she wondered what could possibly have set him off like this. He knew I was with Greg, what is wrong?

The living room in their home was a seldom used place. It held formal, period furniture, expensive ornaments and art work. They used it only with guests. Dan took Laura's body for use in the same cold, aloof way the room and its furnishings suggested. Dan was a wary customer and Laura was deemed an avaricious salesperson calling. He fucked her in those roles.

Both were more comfortable in their den. Dan took his favorite chair with his wife astride him and facing each other. Laura was beginning to understand that she was the miscreant in the play they were performing. She would have to put forth her best effort to undo whatever damage her time with Greg caused in her husband. She didn't really understand, was it his ego suffering? Did Dan doubt his manhood? Had Artsy turned him down? Could it just have been me being with Greg?

Oh my God, if it was night, would the door be locked? The light might not always be on. As troubled and confused thoughts travelled around her brain, Laura's hips began to work to draw Dan to her being. She lifted and she dropped; she rocked forward and back; her hips swiveled from side to side. All of her motions were centered on Dan's cock pole in her cunt. Laura kissed lovingly all over her husband's face; she knew she had to draw his aggression and anger out of his inner self.

They fucked for a long time in the den. For Dan, most of his anger energy went in the kitchen. The formal fucking in the formal living room took his remaining frustrations. He let Laura do the work now, he only provided the erection. His caring began to wane until his body responded to her stimulation. As his body responded, Laura once more became a whore in his mind. His anger built once more and his loving wife became Greg's mistress in his mind again.

"You went to your other home to get your good fucking, didn't you? You went to your other Oh So fat dick."

"I was with Greg. I wanted to be with him before he left."

"Whore! Cunt! Bitch! Slut!" Dan spewed a third cum with the word slut, but he didn't slap her body. He only slapped his wife's mind. Laura held and kissed him; she knew no words or actions other than kisses could help at all. When they finally stilled, Laura suggested a drink.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
281 Followers