All Comments on 'Always Faithful Ch. 03.6'

by BobNbobbi

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Laura the cum slut prostitute

The title says it all. She is no ones wife anymore. She just sucks and fucks anyone with a dick!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Sad

The writing is good but the story just drags on. She is just becoming even more slutty, unfeeling and selfcentered than I thought possible. I am with the other commenters that think this could be shortened and resolved. I don't know any living MAN that would allow her to go this far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
stale

just like their marriage, this story is becoming more and more stale. It's more of some sort of report, relating facts, but no real emotion anymore. I thinkd, and some other comments related the same feeling, the author has missed the opportunity that would have made this story "most amazing" by not digging more into the minds and feelings, in other words emotions, rather than the repeated sex scenes with Greg. That's what I feel this story lacks most of. Otherwise, all by all still a good story. I said before, going from the beginning with what I had liked to see happen, over hope for Dan to stand up and/or finishing that relationship, what's left is just curiosity. Curiosity to see how far Dan will allow her to push him. And then what ??

ParmenideParmenideabout 14 years ago
Reading this crap ...

was only a waste of time. Boring, too long, without plot and with no sense.

I'm no more reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wierd.

This is one of the most amicable marriage break ups on this site. Eventually she's gonna have too many boy toys and not enough time for her legal roommate, sorry, husband I meant. Thats why you can never give a tramp her own reins, gotta keep them under control.

fregenfregenabout 14 years ago
Deja vu all over again

Comments from 3.5 remain unchanged.<P>

They are still in an open marriage. She is still sleeping around although now she has added multiple other partners and cheating on Greg the mix. Now there's a surprise. She seems to have gotten quite into exhibitionism also. Very surprising that their superiors do not rein her and Greg's public behavior in.<P>

But finally Dan got his back up about something. He refused to let her fuck Greg in the house. So she cheats and fucks the artist instead. Nice.<P>

She's a cheater, a slut, and a liar. What can you admire about this woman? Eventually this train wreck will happen. Soon please. The only tension left is when Dan will pull the plug. Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

Good to see Greg giving Laura the belt. She certainly deserves it. Maybe their next weekend could be in a dungeon. Or, perhaps Mrs Jacobs will turn out to have a have a DS side to her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
When will it end?

The title is already incorrect. Lying to Dan because Greg told her to is just as much cheating as fucking someone behind Dan's back. Agreeing to let Greg fuck her in her marital bed knowing how adamantly Dan is opposed to it is, of course, the proverbial slap in the face or nose-rubbing.

Love Dan? Nope... Dan's house is the place she comes back to when she takes/needs a break from her lovers. Fucking Dan is either the payment, or the humiliation is how she really gets off. No way a woman could love a man and do the things she has done/will do to Dan. All the "I love you's" and "you're my only true love" is just bait to keep Dan hanging on so she'll have someone to gloat to, boss around, and humiliate. I mean bragging about it to Dan is what she really wants, isn't it? The exhibitionist in her wants to show the world how big a slut she is, and the sadist in her wants to humiliate Dan.

If you develop Dan along the lines he appears to be heading I think he will realize this and end up with Artsy. Artsy's character appears to be in love with Dan but she's not willing to accept a part of him. I suspect the teasing and withholding she's doing will turn out to be part of her plan to make him realize that he's just a pawn for Laura's whore games, and to win him over to someone who will treat him the way he deserves. At the very least she and Ms. Patron are making him aware...

I suspect that Dan might represent someone in your life you saw get or want to screw over. I suspect that Laura is either your mechanism for screwing him or the person who did the screwing.

Bottom line: You might be having fun and getting/giving revenge, but it's way past time to stop this train wreck. You're running the risk of alienating your audience. If you're writing this for your own enjoyment then ignore mine and all of the other reader's comments. But... if it were me... I would resolve it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The difficult part is

getting one's head around a couple that seems to truly like each other, but has no jealousy as the spouse screws someone else. This is unusual, at the very least. Can the marriage survive? If what they have is marriage, then it can, simply because they are not committed to much of anything, except personal pleasure. That makes it hard to mess it up. It seems the complaint of most readers is that this goes against everything they believe a marriage to be. This couple acts more like brother and sister, with occasional benefits, not husband and wife.

gaesmogaesmoabout 14 years ago
Confused

I am becoming more confused as the story goes on. Truly Laura is committed to her pleasure and everything else takes a back seat to her affair, especially her husband. Laura is Laura, as long as she has her way (ie the bit about sleeping with Greg in Dan and her house) she is OK, but don't expect that she will EVER put anyone else's desires or needs above her own-selfish is too mild a word to describe her. She leaves her husband for an entire month without a second thought of him. She now has in her mind two homes and two husbands. She professes to Dan that she will always be with him and loves him, but ...her actions say something else entirely. However as time goes on Dan seems even more accepting of Greg then before, and Greg seems to be changing and becoming, well less accepting or understanding of Dan, ie his comment about taking Laura in her marital bed. Don't much like Greg anymore.

Dan still confuses me...He still seems to be the focus of Laura's cruelty, much more so then Greg...why is that? Are you as an author expressing a personal dislike and disrespect for husbands in general, in Laura's words are you being cruel to Dan, "just because you can, because you want to"?

I appreciate the fact that you are giving Dan "friends" that take some of the sting out of Laura's abuse. I do wonder about Artsy...Mrs Patron is special!

angiquesophieangiquesophieabout 14 years ago
You clever thing, you!

So many people think this is a story about a woman cuckolding her husband. They rant at her immorality and find her selfish and a slut – all the usual pseudo-disgust so often paraded in here, largely anonymous. They also call Dan a whimp, of course and cry out that he should kick the bitch out.

The story, though, is about a writer living his cross-dressing fantasies. One look at the author’s name should suffice. Laura and Dan are the same person, Laura being the writer’s cross dressing fantasy, Dan being his male reality. Of course there should be an inordinate amount of attention given to fashion and clothes. The focus on tits and nipples is explained by this as well.

Dan makes as much love to Greg (“the boss”) as Laura does; he fucks Greg through Laura.

I love the story for its cleverness. It is very inventive and playful, even if it is too slow and repetitive. But it holds my attention, especially since I wonder where it might end.

Kiss for you, darling writer. You have found a wonderful twist, combining quite a few genres.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
Angiesoporific....

....every "cuck" story is a metaphor for something. It's still a "cuck" story, no matter what arcane meaning you derive from it. Maybe this one is in fact a literal transposition of the way authors marriage evaporated after his wife found his cross-dressing demeaning to his stature as a "man".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
your back

This was a really good chapter. I pretty much agreed with those who thought the last two chapters were boring. I think thats because, well I can't speak for anybody else, but at least for myself, I don't give a rats ass about the Artsy subplot. Additionally, Dan's sudden passiveness during these chapters made it seemed nothing she could do that would endanger her relationship with him. This brought your story to a halt. But in this chapter you started it up again big time.

As far as do I like these people, for me thats not the point. I don't have to like characters to be interested in them. If they seem real enough to me, I begin to care about them. And I see these two as a bored couple who have decided to play a dangerous game with their marriage. Would people really do this. I wouldn't. But you've written them so well, I believe they did, and I care about them and want to see what will happen to them. The dialog where they speak conspiratorially to each other about how her affair shows they are a step removed from this. Or at least thats the way it was supposed to be. I think both of them realize she's fallen into this fantasy much further than either of them ever expected.

I don't agree with Dan but I do understand why he is willing to do what he is doing. He honestly believes that in the end, this is just his wife's fantasy. He's been willing to go along with it, first because he also finds or at least found it exciting, and second, because, even though she seems out of control, he believes when its over, she'll come back to him.

But in this chapter your new plot twist has brought back the conflict big time. Will she really bring Greg into their bed even if it hurts her relationship with Dan? I don't think either of them have ever seriously worried about the idea that she would hurt him to a point they couldn't recover. You are kind of self indulgent in terms of wandering from your plot into areas I'm not interested in, but still, I like the story, if not the characters, so far.

bdoggriffenbdoggriffenabout 14 years ago
Dan: transvestite or romantic poet

Angique, I think the reason he is so interested in dressing her, and yes, in living out her love affair with her vicariously is not because he is a transvestite (and I'm talking about Dan not the author here) but because he and his wife are supposed to share a share a single soul, kind of like in the U2 song "one." I think the sensibility of the story is romanticism (as in Shelly. These two are in search of authentic emotions and I think that's why they kind of stand apart from the rest of the society and from us with their willingness to follow and trust their hearts, and also in the way they talk about their affair with their (and I like the term) conspiratorial dialog. And its why both of them do not seem to worry as much as the rest of us about the damage they are doing to their relationship. After all, how can you ruin a relationship with someone who shares your soul.

On the other hand, perhaps they are supposed to show us what would happen if people actually tried to live their lives as if it they were romantic poets. We won't know until the end. And, Pete, do people like this exist in this universe, well, there was Jim Morrison. In any case, despite the authors, occasional meandering, this is a pretty original and interesting story.

blue5766blue5766about 14 years ago
How clever

You seem to have achieved quite an engrossing amount of comments with this story. I very rarely bother to read other peoples comments, partly because of the stupid and inane rude and derogatorry comments from some readers, but this story has brought out numerous in depth and thoughtful ones.

Your story does not please all of us, many of us have the same points to make but we are still with you and are desperate to find out what is going to happen. It is like a soap opera on the television except I hope this does not go on like some of those we have to suffer in the Uk.

I can understand Dan, I think, he does not know how to solve his problem with Laura. I believe he is frightened of a divorce and can't see how to solve the probable break up of hiss marriage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Void - A Gap - A Chasm - A Failure - No Human Value

Sickly exposed words of shame and a classic loss of human reality. <P>

Not erotic - just sickly sordid which signals an addiction to a fetish or three of the intended hopeless helpless losses of self respect which the writer finds stimulating.<P>

Besides a waste of talent a display of sadness with the way he is.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
A Whore And A Cuck.

All it is, all it ever has been, throw in some gay crossdressing fantasys and there you go., why are stright guys still reading this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
What a sad marriage

She claims to love him; but forcing Dan to accept her actions with her lover, telling him that she WILL fuck him when and where she chooses is not an indication of love. Marriage is not about demands, it's about an equal relationship between two people. this was as erotic as watching paint dry.

IMcRoutIMcRoutabout 14 years ago
I don't know

why I keep waiting for the next instalment. I hate all, ok, almost all, its characters but I'm still looking forward to the follow-up. I feel like watching somebody about to jump out of a 10th floor window and cheering him on.

Fascination with the abomination, I think they call it. Somehow, without initially wanting to, I've just paid a compliment to BnB, but it's well-deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
1*

And I hope you'll die tomorrow

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years agoAuthor
To Anon 1*

I will take your wish that I die tomorrow under advisement but I have a mild objection. Earlier today I agreed to lead a twelve-step meeting tomorrow night and if I die during the day or early evening I will leave the chairman in a pickle so I really hope to see Wednesday through and actually wake up Thursday morning.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 10 years agoAuthor
Some thoughts in retrospect

For the first time in the four years since I wrote and posted this first story to Lit I read through section 3, all 22 pages of it, this last day and a half. That does include a scanning at least of the comments. I have, of course, checked back on specific parts from time to time to understand reader comments and to clarify certain points as I was writing Still Faithful, Always. This was a first complete read of this section and I will move on to section 4 in the near future.

In spite of at least three or four proof reading and editing passes through the story I still found almost a dozen blatant errors that should have been corrected but were missed. I also noticed several spots that a good editor would have suggested a better word choice. Other than that for 22 Lit pages the copy is fairly clean. So much for craftsmanship.

As to reader comments they clearly are mixed. Many were negative and thoughtful. Those sorts of comments are quite helpful and appreciated. Many were positive in general tone and those too are appreciated. At least three who commented need to check with their eye doctors because they seemed to be under the impression that Always Faithful had been posted into some category other than Novel/Novella. After five or so years reading here on Lit I recognize that some who comment are actually trumpet blowers.

My purpose in this post is more than just a mid day ramble. Many who commented talked about how badly Laura humiliated her husband Dan throughout the entirety of section 3. I would refer those readers back to the first page of post 3.5 for a clear example of deliberate humiliation of Dan by Laura. That was the three part date scene wherein Laura feeds Dan a cum covered oyster at the end of their so far pleasant three person date and sends him packing telling her husband that Greg is the better lover for her. I wrote that scene with due deliberation to be an absolute example of how a woman can destroy a man who loves her with humiliation. I think I succeeded. Dan had few choices and none good. He could have slapped the crap out of the woman he married and loved for ten years. He was justified in ending his marriage that way. He could have pulled out a gun and shot her but that would not fit hs character to even carry a gun. Dan could have picked a fight with Greg for his complicity but that would only play to Laura and accomplish nothing. He could make some sort of self righteous gesture and file for divorce the next day. Or he could do as his character demanded and slink away defeated with no other good choice except to suffer the indignity heaped on him by the woman he loves.

Greg administered the punishment Laura deserved when they got to Laura's other marriage bed. That scene is humiliating for Dan. Most of the other examples that readers cited as humiliation are in the minds of the reader and are their own special hell given by women who have slighted and shunned them in their pasts. I wrote it to be as humiliating as possible. It ranks with the Thanksgiving scene in section 4 as an example of Laura's innate cruelty that is also a component of her love for Dan. So says BobNbobbi. In all I think the story stands up well for a first effort.

blue66blue66almost 10 years ago
anon1

I hope you don't mind bobnbobi but I have a message for anon.

....... ........ ........ ........

You can fit any word you like in the spaces but be assured that if I filled them up it would not be polite.

As for the story loving all of it

As usual a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This whole story is nothing but a slut and wimp with a misleading title.

Hornydevil47Hornydevil47almost 3 years ago

Still loving it. And totally agree with blue66. Well done author and thanks again.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 3 years ago

The writing is fairly well-done with few typos or other errors. But the story seems repetitious regarding the sex scenes. Dan gets traces of Greg’s cum and fucks Laura almost as well as Greg. Greg repeatedly plows Laura in all orifices, practically choking her when he uses her mouth, and he punishes her with spanking and sometimes whipping (with his belt). With all the fucking Laura does throughout each and every week, plus what little work she actually does at her job, and her many date nights, I don’t see her (or the other characters, really), having time to stay in shape with workouts. I realize sex can be exhausting but it’s not the type of workout that keeps you buff and looking good. There is also lots of booze being consumed which does not help one’s waistline.

Dan is a Wittol (willing cuckold) and it seems he has been led along this path because he loves his wife and tries to make her happy. But she lies repeatedly throughout this series. At the beginning, her fucking Greg, her boss, was a birthday present, a one-and-done never to be repeated. Then it morphed to repeat escapades with frequent under-the-desk blowjobs, then living with Greg, then jewelry just between Laura and Greg, love for Greg, cream pies and humiliation for Dan, and then sleeping with others. I fail to see what is left of the original marriage, let alone marriage vows. And just because you tell your spouse you are going to have sex with another, up front, does not mean you are still faithful or not cheating.

I think this story would be better and more realistic with less repetition. Also some of the more obvious contradictions need to be edited. For example, Greg stated earlier in the story that he would never share Laura were she his wife. Yet they call their evolved relationship a “marriage“ in all but the legal sense yet Laura cheats with “Portrait” and then a lawyer for Business Lady (of course, Greg has yet to learn of that escapade). Finally, Dan does not act much like a man when Laura pushes him further and further, publicly embarrasses him, and so forth. Any normal man would file for divorce long before things got as far as they have. Love, even for a man, is more than sex. There needs to be spending a lot of time together or the relationship whithers. I’ll be interested to plow through the rest of this novella but so far, despite the good writing, I’m disappointed in this story.

AhboomAhboom9 months ago

Damn, this is simply next level writing

Buster2UBuster2U3 months ago

10 Big Blazing Stars for the writer. Laura is still a slut, hubby still loves her so much he takes all the pain, and humiliation she dishes out from her mean inner whore. Dan obviously loves Laura more than life itself and refuses to Divorce or lose any more of her than he already has. I suspect that because of the pain and humiliation Laura keeps heaping on her poor loving husband Dan, she will eventually break him and destroy his soul if he doesn't grow some balls first. Some men, like myself, will forever carry scars physical and emotional forever from the cheating wives in our past. Only through the Grace of God, did I wake up before it was completely too late. When The Wife I loved and adored so much, who had been treating me similar to the way Laura had been doing to Dan, moved in with my best friend. If you haven't had that pleasure of losing your love and the good friend that would help you get over the backstabbing wife, Losing both at the same time, you just haven't lived. The pain is enormous, with no one to help you get over it. Great Writing, a Great heartwrenching story. thanks, Buster2U

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous